Ugg-boots.ca

Ugg-boots.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ugg-boots.ca ranks 60th among Uggs sites.

How would you rate Ugg-boots.ca?

“DO NOT BUY from this site...”

shelley h.
1/6/12

DO NOT BUY from this site... I am going through so much headaches. Read their return policy as well. They take so much % for restocking fee that you have no control once you pay to them,, don't get fooled by cheaper price. It's safe to just pay more and not deal with them...

shelleyh3
January 6th, 2012

DO NOT BUY from this site...
I am going through so much headaches.

cindyl8
July 9th, 2013

Do not order from this site. I wish I had seen the previous reviews. I got the wrong colour and size and they refuse to refund or exchange the boots but do promise to give me a big discount on my next order! What next order? FOOLS.

barbarah9
January 15th, 2011

I would NOT recommend this site. It is out of China and not easy to deal with. I am trying to get my money back after canceling an order. I am still fighting. Stay clear of this web site

katel3
January 14th, 2010

Be careful! This webpage is a trap, they take your money and ship nothing.

Questions? Get answers from the Ugg-boots.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ugg-boots.ca?

Have a question about Ugg-boots.ca?