Review of TheBlackKicks

TheBlackKicks reviews

catherinew27
12/2/15

I recently wrote a review that had nothing good to say about theblackkicks.com. I would like to retract my complaint...even though the site is not accessible and seems not to exist since I made the purchase online, and still isn't. Since I wrote my complaint on SiteJabber, the site theblackkicks.com has been responding to by e-mail, recently got my shoes in record time and before Christmas! The shoes are beautiful and got them at a great price! I am grateful to God for everything working out, and apologize for the negativity.

kelseya2
3/7/15

I ordered a pair of Red Cement Jordan 10s from this site. They sent me an email the day after saying they do not have them asking me to choose another pair of Jordans. They refuse to refund my money and I have since found out the Jordans they are selling are also FAKE. this is the most illegitimate site i have ever had dealings with. They took my $125 and have yet to give me anything in return for it. They do not have a phone number to contact them and are completely grammatically incorrect and unprofessional in responding to my emails. I would not advise ANYONE to order anything from these people.

Questions? Get answers from the TheBlackKicks staff and other customers.

TheBlackKicks?