Review of OKdress.co.uk

London, LONDON W1B, GB
service@okdress.co.uk

rosab3
2/28/14

I once purchased a prom dress from this website. It's an elagant off-the-shoulder long gown. When i wore it to the activity, my friends praised me a lot and asked where i got this amazing dress. So, i recommended this website to my friends. Hope we all have chance to cooperate in the future.

belleb1
2/27/14

I bought a dress(OKD605012) from this website for my birthday party. This dress was adorable and with top-notch quality tailoring. I'm so lucky to find this useful site that bought me my wonderful dress!

Thanks so much!

rebeccat5
2/27/14

The flower girl dresses were delivered on time and were very beautiful. Excellent quality for the price! Thanks!

lyndaj
2/25/14

I ordered my Chiffon Asymmetrical Train Empire Sleeveless Sexy Formal Dresses(OKD605197) last month and it arrived on time. The customer service helped me a lot when ordering because I don't know which color to choose.Thanks so much, will buy again!

sharonm44
2/24/14

I bought our bridesmaid dresses from ok dress, four dresses in all. The fabric is good quality than we expected.I was a bit worried at first as they were very cheap when I ordered them.But definitely very happy with this purchase. Thanks so much!

mitab1
2/21/14

I fell in love with this dress from ok dress, it's sooooo stunning amd just the one I want. I can't believe yhat I got it with such a low price. I was very apprehensive after reading negative reviews butI I am very satisfied and delighted with my purchase. Thanks!

sherio
2/15/14

I was very satisfied with this service. Okdress has so many options and I love the one that I ordered. It fit perfectly and it looks awesome. I will definitely order from them again. They have great prices and good quality dresses. I recommend this company to all of my friends.

sandyr30
2/13/14

This company has the best formal wear available. I purchased my daughter's prom dress from Okdress and she looked absolutely gorgeous. The dress fit perfectly and she looked so wonderful. We were so pleased with their service that we tell everyone that we know to go there for their dresses.

melissah19
1/27/14

You guys have a look at A-Line Sleeveless Short/Mini Prom Dresses. This is the ultimate short prom dress for the 2014 season. Incorporating a bit of vintage design with the shape as well as the accent lace, this is an extremely comfortable dress that puts the focus on the legs. This is a great prom dress because it's usable long after prom as address that you can wear to events or even for a night out on the town. This dress has style to suit any occasion.

prgivensc
1/24/14

So far i've ordered 5 of these dresses (all pearl pink) for my braidsmaids and theyre awesome! perfect size perfect color! will be ordering 3 more. I absolutely recommend this sit if you're after high quality at a really good price! :)

morkell
1/23/14

I have bought a dress as my choice for my beautiful girlfriend. After seen this dress, She said, it is the lovely dress that i liked most darling. She kissed me!! Thanks okdress.

melenab
1/23/14

I am a model, after searching hard, I had found okdress.co.uk website to collect my dress and used it in modeling. These was really nice and best among all dresses. I recommends my friends to buy from this site.

vanessav6
1/20/14

Finding a stylish and distinct wedding gown is the dream for every soon to be bride. Getting a great wedding dress, used to be a process that required going to a online wedding dress store. Some places would only do wedding dresses, and are more specialized. Some would have a mixture of items that would actually meet more of your needs for the wedding.

Online wedding dress like okdress.co.uk is highly recommended when shopping for these dresses. If you find a good dress that wows you, note the price at the store and then proceed to check the price of the same types dress.

There are so many dresses type available and you will decide to choose well in advance the type of dress that you will want to wear on that big day. It's so easy to get overwhelmed in the large range of good-looking styles that you can find in okdress.co.uk.

Check in all the type of all gorgeous wedding, prom and party dresses and their related accessories.

nancyl27
1/19/14

I bought A-Line Bateau Cap Sleeves Natural Long Bridesmaid Dresses from this site.In fact, this truly is a modern twist on the classic bridesmaid dress. Featuring beautifully tailored seams and wonderful natural shoulder straps this dress sits and flows perfectly from every angle. Elegant backing keeps this bridesmaid's dress very formal and truly something to behold.

milan218
1/19/14

Безумно рада , что нашла этот сайт, удивительные модели платьев.Очень трудно выбрать что-то одно, когда есть такой огромный выбор.Долго искала себе платье на День рождения. Хотелось все купить и сразу.Но еще очень боялась и переживала , если честно, что по размеру не подойдет.Думала , что закажу, а потом будут проблемы с возратом.Но ничего подобного не было, так как платье идеально село на фигуру, подошло. И цвет был такой, какой я хотела, и какой я заказывала.Платье было очень аккуратно сшито.Очень приятно носить подобные вещи.Обязательно буду еще заказывать и рекомендую другим.К тому же модели все такие интересные, какое бы платье ты не выбрал.Мне очень нравится.

melodyc4
1/17/14

Perfect dress, good quality and all details are exactly as I wanted them to be. The only thing that will need altered is the length and I will buy again for sure.

janjak
1/15/14

Okdres.co.uk online shop is great! Shopping there is very easy - a website is transparent and allows you to quickly find what you're looking for. They really have a wide range of formal and special occasion dresses and also, I love their affordable prices. I highly recommend them!

amandas46
1/14/14

I would just like to say; Mermaid/Trumpet Sleeveless Floor-Length 2014 Wedding Dresses i purchased is absolutely beautiful. The tailoring is perfect and beautifully made. On the basis of this dress I will recommend your website to all my friends. Thank you.

sharlingl
12/25/13

Beautiful dress. Beautiful color and quality. Love it so much

No you can't.. I've been trying for weeks because they sent me a dress 6 inches too short and it was covered in stains.. They are refusing to give me my money back even though I've sent pictures for evidence. They are very rude and told me it's no good to them and there's nothing wrong with it! Horrible company

By Emma L.

The dresses I ordered took over 2 weeks to arrive, and I was gutted when they turned up wrong. I'd advise having a back up plan just incase

By Hayley C.

I used the online chat to keep a trace on my order. No problems and was delivered on time and dresses were good

By Alison M.

Tbh I didn't try but heard they are appalling at refunds!!! I think the jist of it was that you wouldn't get your full refund and it wasn't really worth the hassle for the amount that you got back. Don't order from them!!!!

By Elizabeth H.

Honestly it's not worth the risk, yes they're cheaper and you're saving money but they're done to a really poor standard - and the ones I ordered were just a plain satin material, no fancy business. I've emailed their customer service frequently and even after they eventually said they would compensate me 10% of what I spent I've since received nothing and now don't get replys to my emails at all. My honest opinion is you'll more likely than not need to pay for alterations for the dress as well as the dress price and shipping, if that works out cheaper for you than getting another dress than it might work but it didn't work for me.

By Amber G.

Questions? Get answers from the OKdress.co.uk staff and other customers.

OKdress.co.uk?