Review of NZPost.co.nz

Tel: +64 9 367 9710
sustainability@nzpost.co.nz

michelleh456
10/2/18

3 months it took for them to sort out an item I sent that NZ courier smashed and checked it out that it was not my fault in the way I packed item the whole 3 months I have tried to talk to someone to tell them about the worst experience I have had and to this day it is still not sorted. A team leaders manager told the team leader she could deal with it when that team leader was the worst out of the lot I wanted her boss to go through everything that has happened but no she told the person under her she was aloud to sort it?? 4 different things I had been told to do and not one of them is write just unbelievable NZ post fair go is my next step!!!!

peterh251
2/22/18

I paid for a letter to be tracked and signed after it twice failed to be delivered by NZ post. This one was supposedly left on a chair at the address although it had a post box and was supposed to be signed for. Suffice to say it has never been seen. Very suspicious to me. Contacted NZ post who seemed to think this was alright and I should claim from Royal mail who sent it to NZ even though NZ signed for it. Avoid at all costs. I wish I had seen all the revues before using them.

grantm50
2/5/18

absolutely rubbish service .paid for delivery and the article has not turned up .many phone calls and get passed from one person to another and then they do not call back. then when you do get to talk to someone they tell you that they have gps proof that delivery was made they will not show the proof due to protecting "your privacy"

anthonyf71
2/15/17

never phone you back ,dont answer emails so totally faceless,they lie and i can prove it ,lose packages then blame everyone but themselves . i will never use again

andym83
10/7/15

Never in my life have I dealt with such a useless company, they should pay their customers to use their service - sending international goods is just a waste of time, what they estimate as 2-4 weeks you can guarantee will be 2-4 months (and that's crossing your fingers it will make it there).

Why New Zealand has such a useless postal baffles me, when comparing to a company like FedEx, NZ post is the equivalent of paying a mentally challenged child to deliver goods - I don't know if the couriers are distracted by cats on their way to deliver parcels or if they try to 'guess' where they parcels should be delivered.

Tip for consumers: Unless you enjoy paying for an awful service and want to deliver parcels to random locations across the globe.. find a competent service.

Questions? Get answers from the NZPost.co.nz staff and other customers.

NZPost.co.nz?