jaredr105

Jared R.

Wanganui

Contributor Level

Total Points
81

1 Review by Jared

1.5K Views
7/7/21

They dont answer their phones even at the call center.
I'm trying to track my parcel that has been at their depot for almost a week, no attempted delivery, no one seems to know where it is, and they refuse to help.

Tip for consumers:
I've been waiting a week for my parcel, it's just been sitting at the depot according to the tracking.
90% of the time I call, I get left on hold until the line dies, the other 10% I've been told they don't know where it is.

Hands down the worst courier in NZ.
You'd be better off using Chinese Air Mail.

Products used:
Courier services.

Service
Value
Shipping
Returns
Quality

Jared Has Earned 1 Vote

Jared R.'s review of NZ Post earned a Very Helpful vote

Jared hasn’t received any thanks yous.

Jared doesn’t have any fans yet.

Jared isn’t following anybody yet.

Empty.

Similar Reviewers on Sitejabber

amyr1349
Amy R. reviewed NZ Post
11/21/21

Been waiting on the "over night" courier since last week! Can't get a hold of any one through NZ...

hc129
H C. reviewed NZ Post
11/3/21

Parcel was sent to me by overnight post, another parcel was sent by slow post 4 days later....