Review of NitroTek

company@nitrotek.co.uk

10 reviews with 2 stars

andriusd
9/15/19

Good overall website easy to find parts if you know to you are looking for hopefully fast enough deliver with them. Would recommend to anyone

johns3653
2/23/19

Got a 450 RC helicopter kit, which when arrived boxed was unsealed and slightly damaged, opened it up to find that the kit looked used and was about 75% completely built, which in this case is ideal as the only instruction for the build is on a CD Rom, so had to find external CD reader only to find the instruction on first glance are almost completely useless depending on skill level so would no recommend for beginner's, if I didn't buy this on sale I would be pretty pissed

bekaw
1/2/19

Ordered and paid for rc car with ease. It arrived really quickly. Great! Gave as a gift on Christmas Day and unfortunately over a week later it still doesn't work. Communication between the site and myself is awful. They are really slow to return information and nothing is being sorted out. I have a very unhappy son and I'll be returning the item as soon as I can get response from them as to how I do this!!

akila
11/7/18

Bad no loyalty point after my 1st car now had to get a second one because the cars are not under warranty i have had it for 1day literly that is wrong u couldn't even help me in anyway to much difficulties with ur company u have got to try helping us costermers that's 270 pound in 2 days but no help from yourselfs

mikew532
10/24/18

I ordered and it said that it would be one day delivery if ordered before 1 o'clock on a working day. It still has not arrived two days later. WHERE IS MY RC CAR !!!!!

gabiw
7/31/18

Fast delivery of RC car however bits missing from my original order. Problems with transmitter, problems with glow starter. I will have to pay to replace the junk that came with the car

philips163
7/27/18

Several days later and refund is still 'pending' ... it turns out that my refund could take up to 30 days if paid via Paypal from a bank account ... )o:

krisd35
1/29/18

I purchased a car for my boys 9th birthday which was great then it stopped working literally 5 minutes out the box that's when the hassle starts I bought it around the 10-12-2017 it's now 29-1-18 I still have no car and no refund and to top it all off you cant actually speak to anyone it's all done through email which is convenient for them. Personally I won't be back.

chrish276
2/1/17

I brought a couple cars from nitrotek with in 3 weeks both cars broke, steering servo on both. Contacted them through the ticket system well what a load of *$#@ 7 days in and still no closer to any sort of solution. Problem could of been sorted in a day or two of they actually looked at and replied to emails a little more promptly issues would be solved far quicker and a lot less complaints.My order id 300011978

richarda62
3/4/15

I bought an RC helicopter as a Christmas gift, boxing day the rear rotor failed. I contacted Nitrotek who told me to take it apart and fiddle with it and if that didn't work to send i back for a bit of professional fiddling. I sent the item back (at my cost) asking for a refund because it was not fit for purpose. I was informed the item had been damaged in the post and I needed to pay for the repairs.
I would not recommend buying from this company!

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

U can't fone them. Message & wait upto 48hr for reply, its not nice when u spend £100s on a new hobby

By Darren M.

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

11 Photos for NitroTek