Review of NissanPartsDeal

South El Monte, CA, US
Tel: 1-888-726-6993

sb6
10/11/18

I'm taking the time to write this review because it appears only those that had a problem wrote reviews. My experience was excellent. I recently rebuilt an older Maxima. They had all the hard to get OEM parts I needed. For a cheap price. Shipping was way faster than expected.

paulo154
9/21/18

Ordered upper & lower radiator hoses, and reserve tank hose on 9/19/2018. Got an email from NissanPartsDeal saying my tank hoses are not in, and the whole order will ship when they get in. I note that they have me down for 2 reserve tank hoses, not one. Go to website live chat. their rep is YAJAIRA GARCIA. She looks up order, says it shipped, was delivered in TULSA, OK. SURPRISE- I'm in AZ. Ask if she has the correct order, and I'll check my stuff- find I sent an incorrect Order #. Apologize, send correct number. She says ( before getting the correct number) that my order was cancelled by FedEx. She says it was cancelled by FedEx on 9/5 , which was 12 days before I placed the order!! I ask her how FedEx could have cancelled my order before I placed the order a simple lie to have to catch someone in. She insists the order was placed on 9/5 . What else could she do that wouldn't require her to admit any fault on her part ? She apparently never checked the corrected number I'd sent her, and then just wanted to argue instead of doing her job. She then claimed the order was already cancelled, and I should re order on the website. I wasn't about to compound my problems here. Tried to log in on their website to see my account- cannot. Apparently blocked. Go to my Credit Union's website to see if they had tried to bill me- not yet. Try to get back on the NissanPartsDeal website- cannot, apparently blocked. Will now go to VISA Cardholder Services to refuse charges from this company. As I said- WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE 'NET. P.S. I did make a print out of the LiveChat stuff.

eliol5
8/3/18

Would not exchange a wrong part! they would not take back the wrong one and exchange for the right one paying the difference.
Sales Order No.: CN748520 | Order Date: 07/14/2018

davem416
7/18/18

Dig deep into the reviews. They post good reviews. You will be ripped off. The address they use is not correct. There online support is not accurate when identifying part numbers. They do not stand behind the part they send you even if the package is not opened.

chrisr293
3/20/18

I ordered a couple of parts from this website for my moms car that we ended up not needing, so I requested an RMA to send them back. They did a good job of getting all the information I would need to send the parts back but after the initial information was sent I received no updates on my return. Three weeks later, after using their online chat twice and having to talk to a couple of different customer service employees, I finally have an update that I should receive my return in 5 business days. Of course they will still take the 20% out for restocking fees and charge for the return label, but if I would did not do any of the follow up I would have never received the rest of my money back. I will never do business with this company again.

drewd14
4/1/17

Once u provided your credit card details to them, nightmare started.

I gave them my credit card details but didnt conplete the visa verification process becoz i wanna make sure some other details. They alrdy made the transaction even without my visa verification.

I emailed them and ask them how could this have happen, their reply made them sounds like a fraud. They said its now not their matter, they hav passed the case to the Fedex International delivery company, its their problem for charging me and I should deal with them instead.

So does it sound like a fraud or what?? Trying to shift their responsibility to another logistic company immediately. This is insane, do they think all customers are dumb or what?? Crazy! How can poor company like this still exist??

robb653
12/17/16

I would give them a -5 if I could. I order an applique and they came damaged and we're not machine cut to fit the car. These are suppose to be Nissan parts. When I sent them back they charged me $40 for "restocking fee". The part was damaged I should get a full refund. Even though I stated in RMA that parts were damaged and I sent attached pictures. They still put "customer no longer need" as the reason for return. You can't contact anyone directly. This is a clear sign of intentional expectations that they will screw over the customer. Pay a little ore to get it from the dealer. I will never get my money back from them but hopefully I can prevent someone else from getting screwed.

rkk9
12/6/16

just order some parts from them I never received and they shipped it to the wrong address so the part was returned to them and now they refused to issue a refund to me for their fault. stay away from this company. worse shipping time and service.

christin2253
12/1/16

I ordered parts on the 16th of November. I was charged $10.00 for two day shipping. Today is the 1st of December. I still have not received my parts. Also, nissanpartsdeal will not answer any correspondence I have attempted to make. I will not use this company again. And I want everyone to know how this company conducts business.

williamd120
10/11/16

They may have the best prices on parts, but it takes FOREVER for them to ship anything! They also will only ship to the credit card billing address. I have had problems with people stealing my packages, and asked them to ship it to my work address, and they refused. It took them 3 days to even contact me about the order and another 2 days for them to authorize shipping package to my billing address. It's been 2 weeks since I placed the order, and almost a week since they updated the address, and the order still shows as "packaging"!

Also, their website is not mobile friendly. When I tried to send them a message about my order, I couldn't get the messages to send from my phone, even tried 3 different internet apps, all with the same problem. I most likely will not be returning for any other purchases, and will try from a different company that costs a little bit more. Only went with them because they were going to save me about $20 off a $200 factory part when compared to the next cheapest website.

Questions? Get answers from the NissanPartsDeal staff and other customers.

NissanPartsDeal?