Review of Newport News

Tel: +1-800-345-4500
customerservice@spiegel.com

annw9
2/10/12

BAD EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH!!! And I am not finished yet. I recently purchased a jacket from Newport News. The websites's sizing information window wasn't working so I thought I'd be safe going up a size. When the jacket arrived it was two sizes smaller than it should have been so their specs are completely off from industry standards.There was no return label included and I was told they were changing their warehouse location and didn't have new printed labels. However, another customer service rep admitted they were in negotiations with UPS on their contract with them. Different reps...different stories. I went to UPS and found out that the rates for an individual were so expensive that it would cost me 50% of what the jacket cost me to ship it back to them without their corporate rate.When I asked to speak to a manager (which I found out there is only one!!!) I was told they would take my name and number and call me back...that was 4 days ago. I called several other times since then to no avail. Honestly this is a company that does not care about their customers.I do not trust them and plan to open a dispute with my bankcard company not to pay the bill I think they have really gone down the tubes...NEVER AGAIN...BEWARE

shorenad
11/5/10

unprofessional and careless customer service. I ordered something and after one month of waiting, when I called them to remind that I had an order one month ago, they said it takes one more month, this is a joke not a real website, but SCAM. Be careful when ordering something from newportnews.

ginab1
3/21/10

Website is fine, just beware of what you order....I ordered a coat in November for a Christmas present it was in stock, but was soon emailed that it wouldn't be in until sometime in December. This was fine, until this then became, lost. Six, seven emails, phone calls later to which then argued with me about my order (although it was on my credit card) I got the card in late Jan. I don't even think it is the same coat, REAL CLOSE-but no cookie. Never AGAIN.

Questions? Get answers from the Newport News staff and other customers.

Newport News?