Review of NeoSmart

neosmart@neosmart.net

3 reviews with 4 stars

rickc215
2/22/19

After I downloaded and copied file to usb as per web site directions, it did not work. After reading tech support notes and burn it to cd at 1x speed it worked.

kamilb19
11/17/18

Sadly it didnt work, but I got refund without problems after explaining what I did and providing photos.

williamf150
2/13/18

It's February 12, 2018 and I had to take the chance at purchasing and downloading and using it on a Windows 7 machine.

Basically what happened is the power supplied died right while windows was doing something...and when the power supply was replaced and we powered everything up... It just kept doing the windows infinite loop.

It just wouldn't stop :(

I tried everything I could find on google and the other forums..and no luck.

I burned the iso to a cd started it up.. waited and waited for it to get the screen to where I scanned and tested the memory... and voila... windows came back!!!

I was THIS close to going through and having to reinstall windows over itself and then trying to remember what code was where and etc.

I'm happy for paying $20. I know others have had bad experiences...and I was dreading that if it did happen...but I would have at least been out $20.

I'm glad I did it and it worked.

Cheers everyone! Time to go check everything out and make another disk backup!!

William - KS

Questions? Get answers from the NeoSmart staff and other customers.

NeoSmart?