Review of MyCleanPC

1541 Ocean Ave, Suite 200
Santa Monica, CA 90401, US

marvink26
5/24/19

Outstanding service, and especially the service I received from Michael who took my call as he was great and very helpful. I am very satisfied with U S Tech Support. Thanks.

I rate your overall rating as a five.

laurinn
5/23/19

as soon as i know for sure that this will solve this problem.i am hoping for the best for the first time since i have started using computers..there are a lot of bad technicians out there that are professional only in lies..i have been there several times..i am still paid up for 16 or so months with another company..boy did they see me coming..a great disappointment i can assure you...

debraa111
5/15/19

so far everything is doing great. I hope I continue having a great result. The young lady that I talked to was fantastic and so kind. The tech seemed to take great care of my messed up computer and I want to thank him.

andresc54
5/6/19

I was having issues and these guys stayed with me until I was satisfied on the job. Plus they kept stressing that I had 30 days of this service so if I had any other problems come up in that time to be sure to give them a call. This is the only company that gave me a call to make sure everything was good before I even had time to call them. I was impressed.

karenn168
5/6/19

I've used US Tech Support for many years. There service & communication is great. I feel very comfortable letting them work on my computers

davida850
5/6/19

I will refer this company to anybody who has a dirty pc and needs it clean. Basically, what I look out for is scams and happy to say this is not one of those scam companies.

juditha81
3/11/19

I have never called this company and not received top-notch service. All of my issues are always addressed quickly and with great accuracy. I would recommend this service to anyone. It is a saviour for a senior with very little computer knowledge.

nickw159
3/4/19

I know people hate to turn over their computers to strangers, worrying if their privacy and control would be compromised. Well, worrying is a thing of the past with US TECH SUPPORT..

allanb83
3/3/19

I cannot say that it was complete until I have to reboot my PC. However the work so far was well done.

marthab132
2/26/19

this is a security measure that completes my confidence level of her use of the pc fr banking and personal finance.

herbertg25
2/26/19

i just have the need to thank MyCleanPC for being there to handle my situation with my computer problem(s)

sheritah2
2/26/19

Some of my data had been hacked hope this fixes issues.They were quick
to get all done in a fast manner

gregoryg107
2/26/19

I don't know about the negative reviews but UST has always been there & helpful for me when I needed them to be. Then again sometimes the problem isn't always the computer but the user!

howardd47
2/26/19

Usually easy to communicate with. Quick to get to my problem and solves the problem in one try almost every time.

jeffb589
2/26/19

My Husband and I have been using US Tech for years. They have fixed my issues in their usual timely and efficient manner.

tonyat31
2/24/19

I have been with my client PC for years. No complaints. They have been thoroughly professional, diligent, friendly, and always quickly solve my problems. I'm happy to place my trust in them only for the continued health of my computer.

thomasd323
2/22/19

Just a quick suggestion. When asking for the review I would prefer if it was asked a day or so after doing your work so as to have time to find out how well my computer is actually working.

cliffb49
2/21/19

I have been with my client PC for years. In each instance in which they use them, they have been thoroughly professional, diligent, friendly, and always quickly solve my problem. I'm happy to place my trust in them for the continued health of my computer.

hankc34
2/19/19

It appears to work OK. There is a learning curb that you will have to get used too. Also be aware of the automatic times the program starts. It will slow down your system considerably.

warrenc54
12/1/18

I have been a long time USTS...they have always been able to resolve any issues I may have...most importantly the cost issue compared to what it would be to have someone from a computer repair service of Geek Squad to come out is exceptional...and with others it would be a one time thing then it would cost me again...with USTS it doesn't matter how many time i call in and i can cover up to 3 computers for one low cost...

dalem149
10/28/18

Great value using this company . It's great having someone that knows what they're doing to fix my computor issues .

mikec666
10/18/18

I thought I had two different document folders. I was cleaning one out, deleted a lot of items, after I deleted them I discovered they were deleted out of both document folders. I needed to get them back but had already emptied the trash can. The Tech at My Clean recovered about 50%, thank you .

billlg
10/18/18

They are always available 24/7. Have ALWAYS solved my problems. You know you are working with true pros. What could you want, problems solved!. Just saw some comments with low or bad reviews. They seemed to mention "My Clean PC". That may be program down loaded to you computer. I call US Tech and we set up link and they work on my computer. An expert is doing to the work. Which is why I like this service so much. Working with a preprogramed anything is never the same as speaking to a human being.

dellg12
10/17/18

Tell US Tech Support what you need for your computer, They will protect your ID.
and clean your PC, buy their program, I am new at it today, I am sure USTech will protect my computer for time I paid them for their services.

johnc1786
10/17/18

Appears to be a good service. I am not a computer or soft wear specialist and need assistance to resolve problems.

By Sean S., MyCleanPC Representative

You can try the software to start. If you need additional help after installing the software, you can call (877) 770-0215.

By Sean S., MyCleanPC Representative

The software is $19.99 for the year. When you buy the software, you get 1 free month of remote tech support. If you choose to continue the remote tech support, it is $19.95 per month.

By Sean S., MyCleanPC Representative

Please simply call (866) 996-1025 and they will take care of you.

By Sean S., MyCleanPC Representative

Of course! Please simply call (866) 996-1025 and they will take care of you.

By Sean S., MyCleanPC Representative

The scan is free. If you decide to upgrade for cleaning, it's $19.95.

By Sean S., MyCleanPC Representative

check out the reviews on you-tube! then its trial n error. cc cleaner or file-hippo seems to work good!

By Don P.
Questions? Get answers from the MyCleanPC staff and other customers.

3 Photos for MyCleanPC