Review of NeoSmart

Tel: +1-773-733-5828
neosmart@neosmart.net

rolandos12
12/1/18

Did as I was asked and it did not fix my issue. Tried to contact them for assurance and got nowhere fast. Don't do it!

kamilb19
11/17/18

Sadly it didnt work, but I got refund without problems after explaining what I did and providing photos.

amerm2
8/20/18

Initially worked with this team to recover a corrupt Windows 8 machine. Over a week, the team explored every possible option to recover the device. Unfortunately, we were unable to recover the data given the unique corruption on the hard drive, which was followed-up by a prompt refund.

I risked nothing by working with NeoSmart, and am pleased with their professionalism.

georgew238
6/29/18

Trying to solve a problem on my Sony Vaios laptop, I I purchase the "WINDOWS 7 RECOVERY DISC" ( $ 19.75). Thear download link did't
work. Try to get in touch with them, No way, the phone 773-733-5828 sound busy all the time and 630-538-3568 basically is a voice recording directing to
white a Email o let the personal info (I did) Never got an answer...Sound like a regular Scam....!! I ask for refund !!!!

williamf150
2/13/18

It's February 12, 2018 and I had to take the chance at purchasing and downloading and using it on a Windows 7 machine.

Basically what happened is the power supplied died right while windows was doing something...and when the power supply was replaced and we powered everything up... It just kept doing the windows infinite loop.

It just wouldn't stop :(

I tried everything I could find on google and the other forums..and no luck.

I burned the iso to a cd started it up.. waited and waited for it to get the screen to where I scanned and tested the memory... and voila... windows came back!!!

I was THIS close to going through and having to reinstall windows over itself and then trying to remember what code was where and etc.

I'm happy for paying $20. I know others have had bad experiences...and I was dreading that if it did happen...but I would have at least been out $20.

I'm glad I did it and it worked.

Cheers everyone! Time to go check everything out and make another disk backup!!

William - KS

rogerp19
9/24/14

I was facing problems with my ASUS bootbehaviour. I downloaded a tool of Neosmart to set the boot options. This failed. So they had a Windows 8 recovery tool, as an image. I paid 20 dollar, I had to have something. The (fake?) reviews on their site promised a lot. It was not possible burn the iso on a USB, as it would be possible according to the description on the site. They advise a tool called ImgBurn, which appaered to put a lot of trash on my (other) PC. Then it did not work either. So it feels like I am cheated by them. There are more signs that it looks like crappy business (for example other support email domains than neosmart, other sales, difficult to reach, extreme possitive reviews). Now I go and try to get my money back....

gemmam2
8/28/11

They provide downloads for recovery of Windows Vista, The file didnt download properly and they refused to give me a refund!! I wasnt the only one with a problem either, as i read on their site alot of people unhappy as they hadnt recieved the link to download and had paid for it!!

Questions? Get answers from the NeoSmart staff and other customers.

NeoSmart?