KickassTorrents.to

KickassTorrents.to has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate KickassTorrents.to?

“Best around!”

Matthew M.
7/5/15

I know lots of people are into TPB, but I have always likes KAT better. The community is awesome, after a couple weeks you know all the good uploaders from the bad, (everyone knows yify is god of movies, ettv god of cable) But more than what you can find, its just an easy website to handle, ads aren't overwhelming, good forums, I love this place!

matthewm73
July 5th, 2015

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the KickassTorrents.to staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KickassTorrents.to?

Have a question about KickassTorrents.to?