Review of Nakeddresses

nakeddresses.com@identity-protect.org

1 Review From Our Community

mariea116
8/29/18

I needed a knock out dress for a big night out and I ordered a dress from Naked Dress as for long time now I have loved the look of their dresses and really wanted one.

The site claimed that the dresses were ordered in specifically for that person/order but that delivery would take 3-5 days but after 2 weeks I was still waiting with no sign of my dress and nothing from the company to tell me what the delay was.

After chasing them, I was told that the stockist was closed for August and the best thing to do was to choose a dress that had "Next Day Delivery" beside it i.e one that was already in stock as it had presumably been returned by someone else. I didn't see any harm in doing this but it proved to be a BIG MISTAKE!

The dress I ordered didn't fit me and now they are refusing to honour their return policy as the are claiming that it is stained yet they are completely choosing to overlook that I am not the first person to have had this dress sent out to them. Incidentally, I had this dress on for 5 minutes in the comfort of my home and I did not see one single stain on it, they just don't want to honour their policy as they are having trouble selling this particular dress.

Avoid unless you are happy to potentially be stuck with an expensive mistake.

Questions? Get answers from the Nakeddresses staff and other customers.

Nakeddresses?