MyUS reviews

Review of MyUS
Join Now
Shop the USA & ship internationally with MyUS!
4299 Express Lane, Sarasota FL, 34249

Reviews

Ahmed B.
“Very happy and Satisfied customer with MyUS specially with Michael”
1/16/19

I had an issue of my subscription and it was wonderfully resolved with the support of myus team Michael

Thanks MyUS

Shank L.
“Live Chat”
1/14/19

John Benedict was very helpful with my querry. I needed help with my order and used the live chat. And he gave me very detailed advise to help me out. Keep it up!

Galia S.
“Beryl Grace helped me out quickly, and was so nice.”
1/14/19

I had a question, and Mrs Beryl Grace was so quick to explain to me what to do. I did what she said, and the the issue was cleared up within minutes. I really appreciate this.
Thanks!

Wassim M.
“Jessica and Dorothea are Gems”
1/11/19

Very helpful support from Jessica and Dorothea. They were quick to respond to my questions and ever so helpful in providing solutions

Jannie E.
“Online help via chat”
1/10/19

Had a question and was chatting to Darazel.

Very professional and helpful

Great service received

TX

Rowan E.
“So expensive and dreadful service”
1/7/19

I have been buying from overseas companies for around ten years, and have purchased hundreds of items, shipped from individual sellers, with very few problems.
Then I decided to try MyUS, and it was a disaster. It took months for me to get my items, each one seemed to have a problem that required 'more money to ship' items went missing, were poorly packaged (in one case an item arrived that had clearly been badly re-packaged, but the lid was missing - when I queried this with there service centre I was told it would cost me $7 to get a replacement (the item only cost about $10) and I had to contact the seller and do all the work despite having paid for insurance!
There are lots of good reviews on their site, but they have that streamlined, 'all sound the same' quality with them that makes me believe they are made up. My summary? MyUS is a money grabbing scam.

Ramya R.
“John Benedict Via MyUS.com”
1/6/19

It was first time I have used myus.com, Couldn't figure out few options on my own and associate John Benedict helped me in making this process smooth and transparent. He was very prompt in answering and handled all my questions with lot of patience. Thank you John Benedict, you are awesome! and thank you myus.com.

F J.
“Unprofessional !!”
1/3/19

Unprofessional !!!
Bad experience, never again

Prices are very high compared to their unprofessional service

Qasim K.
“Brilliant service and excellent pricing”
12/30/18

It was my first time using myus.com, but the service was brilliant. The concept is brilliant and the customer support is fantastic.
I had a request and I was looked after by John Benedict, he was brilliant and extremely fast and helpful.

Anand M.
“Online Chat: Reassuring the confidence in MyUS”
12/30/18

I am from Oman which is on the other side of the globe and was using MyUS for the first time. However, first time is the moment when we have all the doubts possible. The online chat gave me an option to talk to the team at MyUS in real time without having to make expensive calls. And I am delighted with the prompt and perfect response given by Ms. Beryl Grace. Gave me the confidence to continue my association with this service provider. Thank you MyUS and a big thanks to Beryl..

Bille A.
“5 Star service from start to finish- thanks Elaine”
12/29/18

Again, thank you MyUS for your excellent service. You have an awesome team.

A special thank you to Elaine who understood exactly what needed to be done, did it and saved me money and unnecessary stress.

Elaine reminded why my every interaction with MyUS is always memorable.

Gabriel S.
“Item on hold”
12/29/18

Roderick was amazing and problem was solved quickly. I has some items on hold and could not ship. He gave me the best solution to clear and proceed .

Ali a.
“5/5 agent”
12/28/18

it really was easy communicating with Agent (Roderick), he made it so easy and i'm so satisfied and relieved.

Thank you Myus, thank you Roderick.

“Changing the value”
12/28/18

The customer service of John Benedict was great. I wanted to change the value of my item because it was declared wrong. At first I couldn't upload the invoice at the chat. But he send me a link where it worked out.
Very friendly and helpful!!!

cher o.
“good work roderick”
12/23/18

Roderick gave me the info i needed. the question i've asked , i asked before to someone else within myus.com but they coudlnt help me so am suprised the information i needed was there.

Muhammad J.
“Percise”
12/23/18

Derazel.assist me re the process clearly .
Its help.to ensure me to purchase in US
..................

Weka T.
“Hidden Charges after accepting the one year promo link”
12/21/18

in 12/20/2018 10:22 PM i got message from my us that i got a free year in my old my us account that i had never used in 2016 I intended to buy through them but i used another company so there was no need to use this account again now when i signed up again i got 3 messages from my bank account that my us got 197.3 pounds 3 times late fees for account that i didn`t use then so i called my bank and they said that my us must cancel those 3 orders because i can`t cancel them just pay i am very sad from what happened i was really wishing not typing this but i don`t want to pay 600 pounds for a period i didn`t even use the account in it it was a free month then all that happened

Update: after contacting there support they just saying that i don't deserve any money and those 30 dollars fees are just late balance for the monthly payments 30 dollars for months that i hadn't even used the account i am warning people about the promotion links if you had. An old account they will charge you a lot of money

Mohammad A.
“You want save 80% at all”
12/20/18

They made me pay 75$ for shipping goods about 2.65pounds.
the prices are not cheap and not clear at all, knowing that i have used their calculator and it gives me about 29$

Manuel A.
“Excellent”
12/16/18

Dears, I'm to work with you, I invited some people that are using your service and all of them are glad with you, because always I have any problem you respond right and quickly, that's why I continue with MyUS until now.

Abdullah M.
“It was a great experience the service was excellent and having spoken with Michael in direct chat wa”
12/16/18

It was a great experience the service was excellent and having spoken with Michael in direct chat was a great experience and very fast service