MyUS reviews

Review of MyUS
Join Now
Shop the USA & ship internationally with MyUS!
4299 Express Lane, Sarasota FL, 34249, USA

Reviews

Bonnie B.
“Incompetent”
1/17/18

Bloody awful service. Shockingly bad! I tried to return items to the vendor using their webportal. Despite putting in specific instructions about only returning two items within the whole delivery,they returned everything in the delivery. This ended up costing me a lot of money and hassle as not all of the items were refundable. So I've paid for things and not received them because of their incompetence.

Foolishly I gave them a second chance. This time they were unable to apply some common sense to their 'split' package option on the their webportal... despite my inquiring in advance to confirm it would be possible prior to placing my order with Amazon... they then reneged on this promise which has cost me $90 extra dollars on shipping and duty than it should have.

They are dishonest, incompetent and generally horrible to deal with! Disgusted!!!

Vedhesh R.
“Query resolved”
1/17/18

Im happy my query is resolved with Talal. There was issue with the membership the same has been attended to & resolved within the time I expected

marwa t.
“great assist”
1/17/18

I had a problem making shipping request and i had a live chat with person called Abubaker he was very professional and patient to listen to me and give me clear instructions and wait for me to do what he asked me and he didn't hang out till I confirmed to him that my problem were solved

Andy B.
“MYUS.com are a bunch of SCAMMERS”
1/17/18

MYUS.com is owned by "Access USA Shipping Inc" of 1899 60th Pl E, Bradenton, FL 34203. It was founded by Scott Baird and majority owned by Logisticap Partners.

Here is my story.

Aside from the added markup they put on the shipping costs all was fine for a few deliveries, that was until I bought a $500 laptop on Amazon.com. When the package arrived in my "MYUS" suite it did not have a value on it so they asked for a receipt, I uploaded a receipt to my suite. The receipt sat there for 3 days with no response from MYUS as a result I decided to contacted their support. Two day later they finally responded and asked my to send the receipt which I did.

After sending the receipt I got an email from a person named "Beryl" some 2 days later, she mentioned that they required the full receipt with the payment details on it. I promptly sent Beryl the new receipt.

I waited a further 24 hours with no response so I send a further 3 emails over a 3 day period with no response. In addition to sending emails I attempted to contact them on live chat with no success, I simply received a message saying all the operators are busy and I should send an email.... BUT I HAD ALREADY SENT 3 EMAILS WITH NO RESPONSE.

Finally the following day (over a week later) I receive and email from a person calling themselves "Christian A", he say that I now have to wait a further 1-3 days as my receipt has gone to compliance for review.... WTF !!!!

So now these clowns have seized my laptop and charging me holding fees despite me providing everything they wanted.

Not only do these jokers have pathetic support they actually don't know what they are doing, they say things to make you thing that something is happening but in the background nothing is happening and you have to chase them all the time.

All of this for over a $500 laptop.

So be aware that you will be dealing with a bunch of incompetent clowns if you choose to deal with them, they will also seize your packages when they feel like doing so. I suspect that they cause delays deliberately so that you incur additional holding costs.

I have reported them to the Bradenton Police and will update this review when there is some progress.

BE AWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS.

Ihab H.
“Good”
1/17/18

Good service, well organised easy to use site, also site support is very good I was supported by Abubaker, he helped me solve my problem fast.

Ziad Z.
“Excellent service by Kamal”
1/17/18

Kamal was extremely helpful and diligent, and provided me with the quality MyUS service I've gotten accustomed to.

Jacob G.
“Credit Card Verifications”
1/17/18

I was having trouble verifying my credit card, however, Abigael gave me excellent service made sure everything was sorted

Haleem M.
“EXCELLENT SERVICE”
1/17/18

I have tried many fright forwarders before. The level of service that myus.com delivers is exceptional and industry leading. I am always excited when using their service. Their customer service representatives are always courteous and look after the clients. On my last request Marvie Angelo went beyond the call of duty. hands down best fright forwarders.

huda a.
“Pedde Jeff D”

Pedde Jeff D he was so friendlly,helpful and kind
i like myus a lot becuse thire customer service i hope that i can somthing good by rating

Paulo F.
“Outstanding!!!”
1/17/18

Abigael Was great straight to the point, my question was answer in quick and polite way.
Outstanding!!!

Momoka T.
“Thank you for explaining in detail!”
1/17/18

I sent a request to apply discount, and Grace responded promptly. She forwarded my request to her supervisor, so I could receive the discount next day!! Thank you so much!!!

“Great help”
1/17/18

Doniel Dean helped me in fast and effective way to make my shipment value clear. He also attached a paper to make it 100% clear.

Memuna S.
“Excellent”
1/17/18

Since it was my first shipping experience using MyUS services, and had some questions, Pedde Jeff D. was a great help to answers all my questions and concerns regarding the shipping...

Thanks
Memuna

Joel E.
“Abigael is excellent helper”
1/17/18

MyUs is the best for me and Abigael help me to me Thanks you and your personal helper are the best always providing the best service for your customers thanks

Asaad A.
“Employer Talal”
1/16/18

I had an exelant help from Mr Talal employer at my us I had difficulties logging to my Account Talal was a great help to me he solve my problem allowing The opening of my Account to be able to bay for my shippment allowing my package to be shipped without delay Thank you Talal

Henry N.
“Return on items not on shipment to my suit”
1/16/18

I had a nice session with Fresha who took me through the procedure for goods returned before they arrive at MyUS address.Life would have been easier if all customer agents were like her.

Dragana D.
“Great Support”
1/16/18

I had issue with one of my packages that declared double higher value than actual purchase. Agent Talal was very efficient and we settled the matter within 10 minutes!!! Great support from MYUS Team, Thank you!!!!

Izzat M.
“Great support when needed”
1/16/18

The agent by the name of Kamal was very patient with me as well as very helpful. His efforts are very much appreciated

Ingrid S.
“Luke”
1/16/18

Excellent Service and immediate response to query.very professional and friendly conduct. Answered my query and resolved my problem.

Julija R.
“Very good”
1/16/18

Great job! Use the services of the company since 2015. All at a very high level. Quickly, promptly and accurately. When ordering, I made a mistake, but the company quickly corrected. Thanks Fresha! )

Ask a question