MyUS reviews

Review of MyUS
Join Now
Shop the USA & ship internationally with MyUS!
4299 Express Lane, Sarasota FL, 34249, USA

Reviews

mohamed a.
“most helpful”
4/23/18

thanks to Beryl Grace from MyUS for his excellent and fast help , my shipment is now ready to be shipped to me

Olivier J.
“Excellent !!”
4/18/18

I had a package on hold and needed to ship it asap.
Pedde Jeff D.was very helpful and after uploading the invoice, i could sent it.
Thank you very much !!

FILIPE F.
“Excellent way of answering”
4/15/18

Really preciate the helping and assistence that Beryl Grace gave to me about the delivering of my product. It's my first buying thru MYUS.com and for sure that this make a difference in future prodcucts that I attend to buy. One more time thanks the suport of MyUs.com, speacilly Beryl.

shmuel i.
“myus”
4/10/18

i am new customer of this website i spoke with Jeff D and he help me and was very nice and so helpful

Ameen A.
“Helpful Assistance”

I recently registered to MyUS.com

Mr. Pedde Jeff D. was a helpful assistance , he answers all mt questions in details,
I must Thank him for his help.

Dell O.
“Pedde Jeff D. Great”
4/10/18

Pedde Jeff he is provide a very good service. and I thought I would do as he suggested. I was worried about crossing the country, now I'm comfortable.

maddi c.
“Help received from Abigael”
4/9/18

I was having trouble with finding the right website to track my parcel but when I had a live chat with Abigael she sent me all the right links to help me out and she was a pleasure to talk to.

Amin B.
“Great”
4/9/18

The service was great! Abigail was really nice! I had my question answered clearly and completely....

fatima A.

========================================

Laura P.
“Easy”
4/9/18

Pedde Jeff D was incredibly helpful and made the process effortless - SO much easier than trying to speak to couriers directly!!

Shayma V.
“assistance”
4/9/18

Thanks Pedde, Jeff. D for your assistance. .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Simone C.
“Great staff especially Luke who is extremely helpful and patient.”
4/8/18

Been using MyUs for many years and would rate them as the finest . Very responsive and helpful especially Luke who went out of his way to help and track a missing package with very little information to start with.
Thank you Luke. Greatly appreciate your help.

Catila M.
“Wrong seller name”
4/5/18

I have received a good support from Luke and before I was struggling with other person on MyUS.

Luke give me a right guidance and prompt support.

miguel u.
“info great”

excelent atencion and answer , is possible have asesor in spanish
many thanks por atentionexcelent atencion and answer , is possible have asesor in spanish
many thanks por atention
excelent atencion and answer , is possible have asesor in spanish
many thanks por atention

Jacques d.
“Great service”
4/4/18

I was assisted by Pedde Jeff D. Pedde knew his stuff, was very helpful and great to work with. Thank you MyUS and Pedde!

Sylvia T.
“Prompt response”
4/4/18

Jeff Peddle provided quick response and resolved my query.......................................................... .................................. .....................................

John S.
“Abigael is cool!”
4/4/18

I had a query about my item whereabouts and it was sorted very quickly. Great customer service as always. Well done MYUS!

“Abigael is great”
4/4/18

she is great and doing great job. she is great and doing great job.she is great and doing great job.she is great and doing great job.she is great and doing great job.she is great and doing great job.

“Abigael”
4/3/18

I had the pleasure of live chatting with Abigael today, she was super responsive very friendly, and extremely helpful. What great service :)

abdalla A.
“nice simple helpfull”
4/2/18

nice simple helpfull and very easy nice simple helpfull and very easy nice simple helpfull and very easy nice simple helpfull and very easy nice simple helpfull and very easy

Ask a question