My Heritage

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.7 / 5

My Heritage has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. My Heritage ranks 6th among Genealogy sites.

How would you rate My Heritage?

“Satisfied”

Anthony W.
6/21/19

First of all, short waiting before being connected. Friendly voice and easily to be understood. Easy and clear advise concerning what and how to accomplish what one wants. Guided me through the whole procedure and made sure I understood what was needed. Made me feel satisfied and wished me all the best.

“Sales talk”

Marcel K.
4/20/20

Hi people, an other experience as I wrote before about the way salesdept and english speaking employers dont listen to suggestions from clients! My contract has been ended and I was called on SUNDAY? An english talking woman with a french accent called me that I can extend my contract. A strong learned peptalk marketing sales how you wanna name it. I said that I only compare my tree with others for other people because I am good a ready for a couple of years. I suggest 50euro a year to pay. I wanted to explain that the registers which are in Holland are open and for free. Of course she didnt listen to my argument. She talked with her manager and she said (sales talk): I have amazing offer. 5 years contract for 54 euro a year. Well, that is good and great. But: I told her if a person is matched from an open database and need to click that its the same person than I have to raise to premiumplus. This person didnt understand it and didnt want to talk about it. I went angry, yes after 6 years of these salestalk. Its only about the money and not listening (she said she listened but didnt do anything with my suggestions so i went further angry) to my suggestion to solve the issue that I get the screen for upgrade. Only thing I can do to get this match away is to refuse and than the match is away. I told her that this is an error in theire system, but she didnt do anything and I went more mad and she could f... herselve. I am so finished. O yes, I also get for free a back up. YEAAHHHH, well I have a backup of software on my computer of the first years they provided pc software. So people, if you work for more years and are from the Netherlands, go to a dutch website! Myheritage has contracts with Begraafplaatsonline.nl but an other website is for free where you get the same info. Delpher newspapers match you can also find your selve. Also in Holland we have personal registers of persons who are dead for 75 years are for free. There you can find everything, birth, addresses, children marriage etc etc. Be smart before you go get a contract. I have 6 years experience. The website itselve is great but the way salesdept works is aggresive for money only. No service no intelligent no empathy.

anthonyw199
June 21st, 2019

jh736
April 12th, 2018

It was very pleasant to get the help from Tessa, from my heritage. Well informed, correct and to the point. Thanks a lot for that.

marcelk35
April 20th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the My Heritage staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about My Heritage?

Have a question about My Heritage?