Myheritage.nl

Myheritage.nl has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Myheritage.nl also ranks 5th among Genealogy sites.

How would you rate Myheritage.nl?

“Satisfied”

Anthony W.
6/21/19

first of all, short waiting before being connected. Friendly voice and easily to be understood. Easy and clear advise concerning what and how to accomplish what one wants. Guided me through the whole procedure and made sure I understood what was needed. Made me feel satisfied and wished me all the best.

anthonyw199
June 21st, 2019
jh736
April 12th, 2018
It was very pleasant to get the help from Tessa, from my heritage. Well informed, correct and to the point. Thanks a lot for that.

Questions? Get answers from the Myheritage.nl staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Myheritage.nl?

Have a question about Myheritage.nl?