Review of MrPorter

Tel: +1 877 535 3677
customercare@mrporter.com

ss455
2/3/19

This is the worst customer service i have encountered with mrporter.com, i have sent them multiple emails and have yet to get a reply from them. The person who has so "kindly" agreed to follow up on my case goes by the name of Muhammad (Zack).

I ordered a pair of shoes from Mr porter and had to wait a couple of days before it was shipped out to me, given that it is during sale period, thats fine with me and it is understandable that shipment would be delayed 1-2 days.

Upon receiving the product, the whole entire shipping box was smashed and slashed through (mind you Mr Porter has gone budget and you dont get their official Mr porter boxes anymore, it is simply a flimsy brown carton box). Thankfully, the gaping side was on the opposite side of where the shoes were packed.

However, upon opening up the package, both Shoes were damaged at the heel portion, as though the product purchased was seconds or factory rejects. The sole of the shoes were also slightly black, which possibly mean that it was a return pair by a previous customer.

I then called Mr porter right away from Australia, and this "Zack" Muhammad so kindly assisted me and offered me numerous options - a discount + Store credit or a full refund.

I decided to go ahead with a full refund upon return as i do not believe i should be paying good money for a faulty product.

Muhammad then assured me that he will "personally" follow up on my case and even told me to send him the tracking details so that he can track it himself and upon receiving the returned product, will personally Release the refund immediately.

Up to now, i have not heard from this so called Muhammad or from MR porter whether or not they have received the return faulty item.

I had to make numerous phone calls before being notified that the return product has finally been received by Mr Porter.

I was then told it will take 10 business days before i will received any emails that the refund has been released and if not, i should be contacting MY CREDIT CARD PROVIDER??!! ARE YOU SERIOUS MR PORTER??? YOU SENT ME A FAULTY ASS PRODUCT AND I HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS TROUBLE TO GET MY MONEY BACK???

I am still awaiting for "ZACK" Muhammad to call me back and release my funds.

I will not hesitate to take legal action against your company and this is the very last time i will be placing any order with your lousy company. You guys are not the Mr Porter i used to purchase from anymore!

There are many other online shopping website out there, so future buyers please BEWARE!

scrillaf
1/31/19

Worst ever company to order clothes from online very bad customer service was just a waste of time beware of ordering from mrporter.com

robertm1168
11/6/18

Long time Mr. Porter customer and sadly they have been trending downward. Lots of overpriced casual clothing like designer T-shirts made of cotton and manufactured in China selling for $300-$500. They used to sell high quality value oriented clothing but now its just overpriced labels made in China, Romania, or Portugal.

They also used to find lesser know quality brands from Europe but its all LVMG stuff sadly...overpriced crap you can find at outlet stores for 60% off at the end of the season.

The misleading thing about Mr. Porter is they will lie about the country of manufacture it the item description. Bought a pair of Falke underwear which was stated as being manufactured in Germany but on delivery the label said made in Portugal. I have run into this issue many many times with them. BTW, when their description says 'imported' thats a euphemism for made in China.

Not a fan anymore.

perryb44
5/8/18

Gorgeous, classic Scottish hard to find items for men and women. Reasonable prices. Very helpful staff, pick a woman to help you. A great experience dont miss it.

justinr90
1/8/18

I recently made a purchase from their website, and attempted to contact their customer service regarding a price adjustment, as the item had since gone on sale for a lower amount. They refused to help me regarding this. I can't believe that over $14 (the difference in price of the items), they would be so unhelpful. I have since refunded my entire purchase ($500.55), and will never purchase from them again.

Tip for consumers: Avoid purchasing from them if you expect any help after the purchase.

jonh89
6/29/17

Completely excusable actions towards my return of 2 pairs of sunglasses that were returned "not in the box" so company decided to withhold my refund of $500 due to this outrageous situation instead of getting to the bottom of this they are waiting for me to stop contacting them and give up on getting my return. I will never shop with them ever again and urge you to spend your money elsewhere.

simones25
5/17/17

COOL SITE
VERY PROFESSIONALE PACKAGE
FAST DELIVERY
FEW DISCOUNTS
i buyed a piar of chelsea boots and all runs good
fast delivery
fantastic packages
everything great at all

leed53
7/12/16

I ordered about £650 worth of good to be delivered. DHL their delivery partner did not show up - I have since spoken with DHL who admitted that their driver wasn't even in the area when he said he tried to deliver.
I wanted the clothes for a holiday so I spoke to Mr Porter and they said that the only solution was to buy another lot at £650 and get it on their premium delivery and they would recall the orignal and refund me the first £650. THAT WAS NEARLY TWO MONTHS AGO!!! They are currently refusing to honour my refund because DHL seem to have lost the original order. NEVER EVER BUY FROM THIS CORRUPT DISGRACE OF A COMPANY!!!!

calvinz
5/2/16

Great customer service, top notch stock and beautiful packaging.

sueh48
1/7/16

Despite the negative comments about this website, I decided to order from them anyways. Of cos, I was skeptical. I asked myself,"Is this a good idea?" Oh well ... let's take the risk!

Guess what - the customer service was good (there were a few emails exchange between me and them re my order and they came back to me with fast response) and delivery was smooth. Dispatched on Monday and received the item on Wednesday (from UK to Singapore). Packing was nicely done and item is in good condition. Hope my bf loves his birthday present.

Well, now I know where to get a gift for V Day! xx

jeffs74
9/8/14

Do not use Mr. Porter. Mr. Porter is a fraudulent website. I ordered a product by 5:30 pm set for overnight delivery. It did not get sent as promised. Both their website and the customer service representative stated that items ordered by 5:30 pm eastern standard time are guaranteed overnight deliver for a $20 fee. I paid the $20 but my item was not shipped. They are not honest. They take the money but do not ship the product as promised. Mr. Porter is not a legitimate online retailer.

jaem2
9/1/14

I have ordered from mr porter numerous times and have been very pleased. Best online shopping experience to date. Great service and very reliable deliveries.

Tip for consumers: Download their app, too.

Questions? Get answers from the MrPorter staff and other customers.

MrPorter?