Review of ModDeals

Tel: 1-888-222-7080
CustomerCare@moddeals.com

herminiah
12/9/16

A few of us at work ordered from Moddeals and 10dollarmall all of last year with great satisfaction. We even got a box sent to us in error but since we paid to receive the items we sold it to other coworkers since it was more their style. But unfortunately it's been about 9mths since their parent company was taken to court for a pattern copyright and they no longer seem to be in business. I really miss them and all the clothing, shoes, PJs, accessories etc that got from them.

tracees1
11/3/16

I have orderd from this site numerous times. I ordered clothes,shoes, heels boots, bras. Everything arrived on time and fit just as expected. I wish I could order from them now.

naza19
8/13/16

I have sent back the dresses I purchased in January 2016, but I have not received my money back after almost 7 months.

kelizer
5/13/16

I sent back a huge amount of clothes for a refund in January 2016 and even spoke to a representative named Myra. She said I would receive my refund the next month, February 2016. No one has done anything and no one is answering phones. I've called everyday and been on the phone for more than 30 minutes waiting. What to do?

melvinaw
3/15/16

What's wrong with the site? It's been a moth plus now and I can't order anything.don't you think your customers need to know what is going on?pls explain to us.

jennyr28
3/7/16

This company has had several complaints listed with the BBB. I found out many are for products not received after payment and refunds not being issued. There is NO ONE in customer service either. I am awaiting ModDeals response to my complaint with the BBB. It has been 2 weeks. My order was placed the first week of February and I have never received any response from the company.

Tip for consumers: use with extreme caution. The clothes are cute and some are great quality but you may not receive them.

nicoleb84
3/2/16

I returned 8 items ( 4 pairs of shoes and 4 clothing items) in which was RECEIVED and signed for.. but when I call, email NONE of my correspondences are ANSWERED!! I was contacting them to let them know that the CC that I used to place my order has since expired and I received a new one in which if they were to refund my money that it will go to the current card!! At first I was VERY satisfied with this company up until now - since they do NOT return my calls and being on HOLD FOREVER!! I have seen that they were "UPDATING" their website... but NEVER thought that I would be out of $70!! THIS IS NOT FAIR AND VERY APPAULING!! I'M NOT A HAPPY CAMPER ANYMORE!!

johng298
2/22/16

They will not answer phone after you hang on for 20 minutes, and not answer E mail when they tell you to leave your address!!!! I did this 4. Times!,,,,the products I received in good shape were worth the price . I'm stuck with one pair of boots that were defective. I'm still ahead of the game!

cs121
12/26/15

I ordered a pair of shoes from ModDeals and received a defective product--the zipper didn't work so I could not wear them. They agreed to give me a full refund including shipping, but I never received the prepaid return shipping label from them. I contacted customer service over the course of several weeks trying to sort out the issue but they deferred any kind of responsibility for my not receiving the label and are now refusing to try emailing it again. Without being refunded the original shipping and having to fork out to ship the shoes back, that will cost me more than the shoes cost in the first place! It's not worth it, so thanks to their unhelpful attitude, I'm going to have to eat it.
Sure, their prices are great, but plan to calculate an enormous risk should you need to return your product. Will not be shopping with them again.

antoinetted
12/11/15

One of the best stores online no complaints whatsoever.

carlyv
11/24/15

It shipped a lot earlier than I expected.
Clothing was accurately described on their website as to what I received (colour, material, and sizing were all accurate). The products I received are probably the nicest quality in its price point ($5-10 a piece). I just placed my second order and I am very excited!

Tip for consumers: Make sure you zoom in to the article that you plan to purchase. It is easy to tell the material quality just from the pictures (I don't think they go over the top on their editing like other sites).

charlies46
11/9/15

When I tell you everything I purchased was worth it!. Omg! I've been a customer for 1 year and I'll keep purchasing items! I love it! Glad I found the site!

edithw17
10/9/15

If you are a bag addict like me well this site is a must stop shop. The deals are excellent and services is out of this world. The bags are exactly what you see on the site and even more. Moddeals the name said it all its certainly more deals. Love my bags and love my deals. Congrats Moddeals continue making me a happy shopper.

vivians23
9/9/15

I recently bought some black wedges they are so cute. They also have cute clothing and handbags..

judys20
8/7/15

Great prices!!!!! really nice merchandise...clear concise photos..no super models and every day something wonderful!!!! along with ten dollar mall...5.99 fashion..5 dollar fashion..another wonderful low-price store!!!!!

erinb30
7/22/15

When I came across ModDeals, I assumed that it was one of those "too-good-to-be-true" sites. Everything was practically under ten dollars (mostly everything I wanted anyway). I watched youtube reviews and read some reviews on here before I made any decisions. It was the best purchase I've made in a while! I ordered it and then the package came two days later. TWO DAYS LATER. I am so happy with the prices, the shipping, and everything. I recommend this site to everyone.

nettiep
7/14/15

A great selection, with super fast shipping! My only complaint is that sometimes the sizing is inaccurate. Lots of stylish and inexpensive clothing!

cassandrae
6/23/15

Introduced to this site by my little sister was skeptical on the quality of the clothing due to the low prices!! I have not had any issues with any of the orders I've placed and the quality of the clothing still excels!!! I am a customer as long as they are in business!!!

stephanier29
3/17/15

Wondering how fabric quality will be over time. pleased so far

gracel21
12/9/14

Let me just say that you might as well take some cash, shred it, and then flush it down the toilet if you're thinking of shopping at Moddeals.

Well, no. That's not entirely accurate. Their items are obviously cheap, and while some of them reflect this price in the tackiness of their design and the poor quality of the materials used, some are passable. So at least you'd have some clothes (of questionable quality) as opposed to nothing at all.

I ordered two dresses, a pair of leggings, yoga pants, and a bottle of nail polish. One of the dresses looked rather tacky online but decent on me. The other one looked rather nice online and extremely tacky on me. Neither of them fit all that well. The leggings were practically falling apart. The yoga pants were weirdly long. The nail polish was okay, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a well-done fake OPI.

I debated whether or not I should return my items for a while, since I really hate paying shipping and paying return shipping on top of that seemed too odious to even contemplate. But eventually, I gave in and decided to get at least some of my money back. So I returned them, but it has been over two months, and I have not been refunded.

Naturally, I emailed them. The first reply told me that my refund hadn't been processed because it had been over 90 days and my bank wouldn't accept it. WTF???? So if I hadn't emailed them, they would just have kept their items and kept my money and said nothing at all. She did offer me a gift card.

I didn't really want a gift card at this shady store, so I asked for a check instead. I didn't receive a response, so I emailed again, asking for a check. Finally, I got a response. But from someone else! Someone who informed me that my card would be refunded and that if I would prefer store credit to mark that on my return form. Um....I didn't freaking ask if I could get a gift card and I also made it clear that I had already returned my items...so, fail on their part. Again.

So I explained my situation to Idiot #2 and asked for my refund. She then emailed me saying that she had looked into the system and that I had already been refunded. Funny, given how Idiot #1 told me I hadn't been. Also funny given that I checked all of my statements during that time period and I hadn't been refunded.

I conveyed this to Idiot #2, who unsurprisingly gave me a semi-automated message where she basically regurgitated what Idiot #1 had told me, which was that it had been over 90 days so the refund didn't go through to my bank. She, too, offered me a gift card, or the option of a check, which would take up to 30-60 days for approval before processing. That time period is quite frankly ridiculous.

I emailed Idiot #2 back asking if I could maybe get a free shipping code with my gift card (since I didn't want to want 30-60 days and I didn't want to pay shipping again), and she emailed me back one line "What will be the billing address?" So she just completely ignored my question. Whether she found it a reasonable request or not, it wouldn't have been $#*!ing hard for her to respond to it.

Oh, and all of their messages include a link to Nice Reply, whatever that is, asking me to rate their messages. Surprise surprise, it leads nowhere, probably because they don't actually want to be rated on their crappy customer service.

TL;DR Moddeals is a store that sells really low quality clothing for cheap. You're better off buying from Forever 21 or H&M. Their customer service is actual $#*!, and it is debatable whether or not you will ever get your money back if you attempt to return your low quality items. Run in the opposite direction.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from this site, and if you do, don't try to return anything, because you're not getting your money back.

helloh1
11/19/14

i received my order today and I did not get the color of boots that I have paid for they sent me brown ones instead of black called then and they stated that that I could return them but I would have to pay for the return after it was there mistake for sending me the incorrect item and sill want to keep my money disputing the transaction with my bank ,,

niniw1
12/15/13

Recently ordered from this site.. Items came in quite quickly and they were pretty decent quality

cocop
8/22/13

This site is mainly for females. Much like 10 dollar Mall. Price vary from jewelry for $2 on sale, clothes about $5-$18. Great customer reps. Everything ships for $5!
I have bought from them about 5 times over last 8-9 months. My packages always came within a few days of order. Some clothing has been a super bargain, good quality. Also some are more Walmart quality but you get a very fair price. Exchanges have gone well 2 x. I consider about equal with 10dollar mall, maybe alittle more selection and of course you know your shipping is a deal!

ramonaf
8/14/13

I can't get enough of this site. The fashion is up to date, affordable and the shipping is awesome.

Who knows, but I Moddeals.com and was redirected to clothingunder10.com so I think Moddeals might have gotten hacked and now Moddeals lost their .com URL I miss it too, but I did notice that Moddeals carried the exact same clothing as 10dollarmall so I guess I'll switch to 10dollarmall until Moddeal comes back. :/

By Jenn M.

Thank you Judy!

By Jenny R.

OKAY I WAS CURIOUS ALSO SO I ASKED AN EMPLOYEE OF $5.99 FASHION!! BOTH THEY AND THE TEN DOLLAR MALL HAVE BEEN BARRED FROM CONDUCTING ANY BUSINESS FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS BECAUSE OF A LAWSUIT AGAINST BOTH BUSINESSES! THE PEOPLE I SPOKE TO WERE UNABLE TO GIVE ME ANY MORE INFO...HOPE THIS HELPS!

By JUDY S.

Do you get your order and do you get the right things ?

By kyleigh s.

Questions? Get answers from the ModDeals staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ModDeals