Review of MissPap

MissPap reviews

customerservice@misspap.co.uk

shaip3
3/28/18
order placed on the 14/02 and they were vey quick to take the money, only now am i seeing my refund in my pending paypal and i am writting this review on the 28/03.

it has taken literally WEEKS! 6.5 weeks to be precise to finally get my money back from this awful company!
natalies47
10/26/17
Ordered from Miss Pap as heard good reviews about the clothes. Still havent received my order and its seemingly due to the delivery company they use. They use UK Mail (twitter: @officialUKMail) and if you go on their Twitter, just take a look at how many f*cked up deliveries there are!!!! I still havent received my item so cant comment on the clothes but certainly wont order from them again if they continue to use UK Mail. They said delivery was attempted but I was in, nothing in my postbox, doorbell didnt ring, no delivery attempted card left. Now theyre sending it back to Depot which is is THE most inconvenient place in Birmingham. No reply from UK Mail or Miss Pap about this.

Questions? Get answers from the MissPap staff and other customers.

MissPap?