Michael Kors Holdings reviews

Tel: +1-866-709-5677
customerservice@michaelkors.com

elao2
7/21/19

I have recently ordered from the MK global website, the bag didn't even come with a dust bag or a MK box/bag. I'm just surprised that it had a tag on! At least they thought of that.. It was just simply wrapped around a blastic bag. The packaging doesn't feel exclusive or authentic at all. I have previously purchased MK bags from other trusted websites in the past and their packing was way better. It seriously feels like I have purchased a replica or a second hand bag. Never again.

joelv40
6/7/19

I placed an order online using my iPhone, when i made the purchased using apply pay. The information that's on my phone is my previous address. I called to change my address to make sure my product get shipped to the right location. They told me they couldn't do that, I would have to go to the shipping office to pick up my package. I placed the order and within 5 minutes later I called to fix the address and it couldn't be done. Disappointed with the customer service and I will be picking up the package to return it. Will no longer purchasing anything from Michael kors again. I work in retail and customer service is a must. They just lost out on a customer who will no longer buy any products and will make sure my wife, family and friends stay away from them.

gailw117
6/4/19

I purchased a purse. Paid almost 300.00 for it. The handles are defective. When I contacted the company they told me I could send my purse to www.ragobrothers.com to have it repaired at my expense. NO!! Your product should last longer than that when you charge the prices you do.

kurtisk8
5/24/19

SCAMMERS. I purchased a defective wallet and when I tried to get a replacement/ store credit/ or my money back they have given me the run around for 1 month. BUYERS BEWARE. This company is garbage and their products are garbage. I will be filing a police report for my stolen money and reporting them to the better business bureau.

Tip for consumers: NEVER buy from these people

kq5
5/17/19

I purchased a Michael Kohr's handbag. The zipper broke after using the bag for less than a year. After calling customer service, I was informed there was "nothing they could do because the bag is out of warranty". I spoke with a supervisor on the phone by the name of Zeta who constantly interrupted me, got sassy with me, and wanted to get off the phone because as she mentioned, "it was past her business hours". I am extremely disappointed with the lack of customer service in what I thought was a prestigious company. I will no longer give this company my business and will encourage everyone I know to do that same. A company who charges so much for their products should go above and beyond for their customers. What a shame.

brandih42
3/28/19

Horrible company that does not live up to their brand. I purchased two coats (and many other high dollar items over the years) in December of 2018. The first time I wore one of the coats the pocket zipper got stuck. I was able to get it undone and the third time I wore it it got stuck again. The same pocket. I haven't been able to get it unstuck. I called and they were very friendly and said that it would be taken care of and that I just need to submit a claim with pictures and my receipt. I did so and they sent me an email back a couple of weeks later stating that the stuck zipper is not a manufacturer defect. I called again, quite confused, since the Michael Kors rep had already told me it would be taken care of (i.e. replaced or fixed). This second person that I spoke to was also very friendly and understanding and said that it should be taken care of and they didn't understand why the warranty people responded that way. They reopened the ticket and said that it should get taken care of in about a week. Less than 2 days later, I receive the exact same denial email from the warranty/claims people saying that the coat had no manufacturer defect. Out of 2 coats (4 pocket zippers and two front zippers), only one zipper has gotten stuck twice. How is that not a manufacturer defect? It seems as if any sane individual with common sense would see that zipping a zipper is not rocket science, and not many people get it wrong. Horrible horrible company. I will never buy anything from them again. Overpriced for such cheap value. They do not stick up for their products or their brand. When I started looking online and saw BBB's F rating, it made all the sense in the world.

aarons282
3/13/19

I ordered a wallet from the online website for my wife's birthday present, I purchased 2 day shipping as well as gift wrapping for this product. I did receive 2 day shipping and the gift wrapping, however I did NOT receive the actual wallet. It was simply the gift box and that is it. NO WALLET! So I called the customer service line to resolve the issue, their "resolution" to this matter was to purchase another one so that I would receive it on time for my wife's birthday. So I purchased 2 wallets and have received one. The other money went down the drain because they do not know how to handle this particular situation. It will take anywhere from 48-72 hours to figure out what happened to my first order. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

kimb555
2/15/19

Such a disappointment. I ordered sneakers on line - 160.00. They were black and white and trim was plain black trim. What I received was black and white zebra stripes and they looked nothing like the image. So disappointed in the quality control for a sneaker at that price.

ardyt
1/25/19

How can the product escape for their quality check or maybe they just dont care and hope their customer dint notice it. the best part is they said sale item cant exchange , but allow me to exchange with the display one if i want to. What is that.....

edytaz
12/4/18

Terrible customer service. Doesn't stay behind their products. Very disappointed in the way they treat their customers.

louiseb76
11/8/18

Exhausting process to extract refund for faulty MK handbag. Purchased lees than 6 months ago, stitching on both handles came undone, unable to use bag. Contacted MK customer services over 5 weeks ago, now 18 emails later, with poorly written replies which clearly haven't been read, they repeatedly asked for information which had been supplied, they have agreed to refund, but I now need to package bag myself & am still waiting for the 'please wait for the reply label & information we require to go with packaging'.
A complete shambles. Massive inconvenience for me, no bag to use, time taken over complaint which is still not resolved, wait again for refund.
Customer services?? They even said sorry for wait 'we have to deal with a high number of enquiries so our replies are not as swift as we wished'- clearly a lot of people have too many problems with MK.
Would never purchase again from MK.
Rude, lengthy time for resolution. No compensation for poor quality bag.
Would never recommend

lt108
10/29/18

I purchased a pair of black patent shoes and after only 2 regular work day wearings; the shiney coating started to peal and the shoes had cracks through out the base of the shoes. I emailed with their customer service for over a month, providing them many photos, offering to send them back, never asking for a refund but to just replace the shoes. Other than wasting my time; they did nothing. I have never had issues with shoes from any brand so I did not have my receipt but they were purchased within a few months of the first wearing. I also called customer service to be disconnected each time. All I wanted was another pair of shoes to replace the ones that fell a part.

yashikam1
10/10/18

I bought Michael kors footwear for the first time and I am sorry to say but the quality is so poor. They broke in just few months. My not so expensive footwears do better than this and have a much longer life span. Michael kors footwears were not worth the money. Although they looked good and was one of my favorite pairs. But there quality broke my heart. Very disappointed.

christinaw148
10/8/18

A Michael Kors purse I bought in February broke on the strap right where there is a hole to adjust the strap if needed. After spending several hours on the phone with customer service for several weeks, sending in invoices (proof of purchase), sending images of the bag, paying $10-$15 in shipping to send the bag back, they have concluded that I took scissors and cut the strap myself (because all those activities to simply get a repair or a replacement was for fun). Customer service says I can't talk to anyone cause the decision is final since I "cut" the strap myself then have me sitting on hold for 30+ minutes to try and talk to a manager before I finally gave up.

Needless to say, I will NEVER be buying anything from Michael Kors again. Thanks Michael Kors for the experience and horrible customer service.

eveh6
10/3/18

Avoid their customer service center (in Ga), the 866 phone number. Incompetent. Not interested in customer service, accuracy or integrity. Sham group.

chloen7
10/3/18

Do not buy in the Michael Kors store!!! Because you will have a hard time returning the product if you don't like it. The quality of the bag is poor. You get blemishes/scratches or the store associates call scratches from two pieces of leather touching each other without using the bag and it will result in non-resalable condition. Hence they will refuse to accept the return.

If you really want to buy it, buy it from Macy's when it's on sale.

chrism813
10/1/18

Bought a Men's jacket from them. After 1 month I noticed premature wear on the sleeves, seems that show fading of the material and small little holes. Contacted MK customer service and they advised to send pictures of the wear happening to the jacket. Sent photo's and they requested that I send the jacket to them at my cost for them to inspect and determine the issue. Sent the jacket to them which cost me $45.00 and have no further correspondence with Michael Kors until I get a notification from FedEX that I have a package coming from Michael Kors. Called MK to find out what was happening and they said it was determined that the jacket has normal wear and tear. I am an adult that wears the jacket back and forth to work. I can understand if I had the jacket for more than 1 month prior to the issues happening with this jacket. Needless to say I bought this jacket for $250 and now it is useless. Pictures attached, but for that price a jacket should not do that so soon. Bought one from Target for $50 and I have had it for 5 years with no issues. Stay away from this company. They do not stand behind their "premium products" and their customer service is the worst. All that run around for nothing!! I have numerous other MK products and they too have started to fall apart. I did not do anything about them as they were getting a little old, but the numbers fell off my watch within the first year.

STAY AWAY from this company!!!

geralds139
9/25/18

Purchased online a purse on sale. One day later went down by more than $100.00 again. Asked for price difference to be applied. Margaret a Manager states no we cannot do that as we have policies. Could not explain policy?? Asked to speak to her manager but she explained there are no managers. I did make it very clear that there is a phone number online for Corporate Office. She then explained that they do not like to take calls or lose money with customers. This is true as above says it all. Michael Kors spends more time explaining what they can /will not do for customers.
It is deceptive to offer a refund within 7 days if their handbags go to a lesser price and then not honor it . Just bad business!

laurenl22
9/24/18

I bought a sweater that came used with the tags safety pinned on. Customer service is rude and unhelpful at best. Online shopping does not get any worse than Michael Kors.com

jerusac2
8/30/18

Bought a dress for my daughter's wedding, but found a different dress and returned the MK dress because their return policy is 30 days which I missed by a couple of weeks. I'm just accustomed to a much better return policy hence I didn't rush to return.

A company with poor return policy is a struggling company that doesn't have their customers best interest in mind. I'll never shop at MK again and will persuade others to do the same.

maryk512
8/17/18

If you pay 100.00 dollars for sandals you would expect them to last more then one season. I owned my MK for one summer and the thong broke while walking across the room. I emailed their customer service three times with photos of shoes and receipt of purchase and received ZERO response!! That is unacceptable!!! Finally called and I had a hard time understanding the lady on the phone but was told no dice we dont cover it over 90 days. I think when you pay 100.00 for sandals they should last for several years. I have bought ten dollar flip flops that have lasted 7 years and are still going strong. Michael Kors does not stand behind is product. Shockingly bad customer service. I am done with MK

sophies67
7/13/18

I am giving them 1 star because it wont let me give any less. I bought a pair of wedges at the store that did not have my size. The sweet girl working made the order so I can receive them at home. I got my shoes quite rapidly, but they were damaged. Looked like someone already wore them since there were scuff marks on the studs and scratches on the straps. I find that revolting. I sent an email to customer support with pictures and without ever reading the email sent me a reply wanting pictures of my shoes?!?!? Like what? Do you actually have people working for you? Or brain dead robots? Since I replied to their email, they have not answered me for 2 days! I am filing a complaint with consumer protection because this is absolutely rediculous

micac1
7/11/18

GOOD handbags BUT HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE and just because you order and pay for an item doesn't mean you will actually get it....and customer service could care less. Plan on spending lots of time trying to speak with a supervisor. I have been on hold for ONE HOUR and 3 minutes....and that is after having called and spoke with someone 3 times prior! I can't believe such a successful company has such horrible service standards.

jamesp662
7/9/18

I never post a review but their website crashes when I tried to order another one. It ended up charging me for 2 bags. I called the customer service line and he ensured me that there was only one bag. However, i am still currently being charged for both. Returning it through mail could take up to a month. I tried contacting customer service 3 times on the phone. Neither one of them were helpful. I got responses such as It wasnt my fault, I wasnt the one that told you that or answers such as you should have checked the order history, it would have said there were 2. There customer service is terrible. They lie to you, the online chat takes about 25 minutes to connect and no one is helpful.

josepht195
7/3/18

I bought my girlfriend a purse of the site .. Canada post ended up losing it ( $#*! happens not really mad about that part too much ) took them 2 weeks to get my FULL refund.. when I called they always gave me the run around .. when asked for supervisor they are usually busy in a meeting or not working. Garbage customer service. Never again.

13 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I wouldn't buy from this crook. They will NOT send a refund and lie about it being sent.

By Linda H.

They are no exchange if bought online only refund and to get your refund if paid via PayPal you would have to post the item back to Netherland to their main warehouse! They said they will refund as soon as they receive the item. I hope they will. No exchange in the shop if paid with PayPal but you can exchange in the shop if paid by card.

By Julia P.

Questions? Get answers from the Michael Kors Holdings staff and other customers.

22 Photos for Michael Kors Holdings