Michael Kors Holdings reviews

Tel: +1-866-709-5677
customerservice@michaelkors.com

kimb555
2/15/19

Such a disappointment. I ordered sneakers on line - 160.00. They were black and white and trim was plain black trim. What I received was black and white zebra stripes and they looked nothing like the image. So disappointed in the quality control for a sneaker at that price.

ardyt
1/25/19

How can the product escape for their quality check or maybe they just dont care and hope their customer dint notice it. the best part is they said sale item cant exchange , but allow me to exchange with the display one if i want to. What is that.....

edytaz
12/4/18

Terrible customer service. Doesn't stay behind their products. Very disappointed in the way they treat their customers.

louiseb76
11/8/18

Exhausting process to extract refund for faulty MK handbag. Purchased lees than 6 months ago, stitching on both handles came undone, unable to use bag. Contacted MK customer services over 5 weeks ago, now 18 emails later, with poorly written replies which clearly haven't been read, they repeatedly asked for information which had been supplied, they have agreed to refund, but I now need to package bag myself & am still waiting for the 'please wait for the reply label & information we require to go with packaging'.
A complete shambles. Massive inconvenience for me, no bag to use, time taken over complaint which is still not resolved, wait again for refund.
Customer services?? They even said sorry for wait 'we have to deal with a high number of enquiries so our replies are not as swift as we wished'- clearly a lot of people have too many problems with MK.
Would never purchase again from MK.
Rude, lengthy time for resolution. No compensation for poor quality bag.
Would never recommend

lt108
10/29/18

I purchased a pair of black patent shoes and after only 2 regular work day wearings; the shiney coating started to peal and the shoes had cracks through out the base of the shoes. I emailed with their customer service for over a month, providing them many photos, offering to send them back, never asking for a refund but to just replace the shoes. Other than wasting my time; they did nothing. I have never had issues with shoes from any brand so I did not have my receipt but they were purchased within a few months of the first wearing. I also called customer service to be disconnected each time. All I wanted was another pair of shoes to replace the ones that fell a part.

yashikam1
10/10/18

I bought Michael kors footwear for the first time and I am sorry to say but the quality is so poor. They broke in just few months. My not so expensive footwears do better than this and have a much longer life span. Michael kors footwears were not worth the money. Although they looked good and was one of my favorite pairs. But there quality broke my heart. Very disappointed.

christinaw148
10/8/18

A Michael Kors purse I bought in February broke on the strap right where there is a hole to adjust the strap if needed. After spending several hours on the phone with customer service for several weeks, sending in invoices (proof of purchase), sending images of the bag, paying $10-$15 in shipping to send the bag back, they have concluded that I took scissors and cut the strap myself (because all those activities to simply get a repair or a replacement was for fun). Customer service says I can't talk to anyone cause the decision is final since I "cut" the strap myself then have me sitting on hold for 30+ minutes to try and talk to a manager before I finally gave up.

Needless to say, I will NEVER be buying anything from Michael Kors again. Thanks Michael Kors for the experience and horrible customer service.

eveh6
10/3/18

Avoid their customer service center (in Ga), the 866 phone number. Incompetent. Not interested in customer service, accuracy or integrity. Sham group.

chloen7
10/3/18

Do not buy in the Michael Kors store!!! Because you will have a hard time returning the product if you don't like it. The quality of the bag is poor. You get blemishes/scratches or the store associates call scratches from two pieces of leather touching each other without using the bag and it will result in non-resalable condition. Hence they will refuse to accept the return.

If you really want to buy it, buy it from Macy's when it's on sale.

chrism813
10/1/18

Bought a Men's jacket from them. After 1 month I noticed premature wear on the sleeves, seems that show fading of the material and small little holes. Contacted MK customer service and they advised to send pictures of the wear happening to the jacket. Sent photo's and they requested that I send the jacket to them at my cost for them to inspect and determine the issue. Sent the jacket to them which cost me $45.00 and have no further correspondence with Michael Kors until I get a notification from FedEX that I have a package coming from Michael Kors. Called MK to find out what was happening and they said it was determined that the jacket has normal wear and tear. I am an adult that wears the jacket back and forth to work. I can understand if I had the jacket for more than 1 month prior to the issues happening with this jacket. Needless to say I bought this jacket for $250 and now it is useless. Pictures attached, but for that price a jacket should not do that so soon. Bought one from Target for $50 and I have had it for 5 years with no issues. Stay away from this company. They do not stand behind their "premium products" and their customer service is the worst. All that run around for nothing!! I have numerous other MK products and they too have started to fall apart. I did not do anything about them as they were getting a little old, but the numbers fell off my watch within the first year.

STAY AWAY from this company!!!

geralds139
9/25/18

Purchased online a purse on sale. One day later went down by more than $100.00 again. Asked for price difference to be applied. Margaret a Manager states no we cannot do that as we have policies. Could not explain policy?? Asked to speak to her manager but she explained there are no managers. I did make it very clear that there is a phone number online for Corporate Office. She then explained that they do not like to take calls or lose money with customers. This is true as above says it all. Michael Kors spends more time explaining what they can /will not do for customers.
It is deceptive to offer a refund within 7 days if their handbags go to a lesser price and then not honor it . Just bad business!

laurenl22
9/24/18

I bought a sweater that came used with the tags safety pinned on. Customer service is rude and unhelpful at best. Online shopping does not get any worse than Michael Kors.com

jerusac2
8/30/18

Bought a dress for my daughter's wedding, but found a different dress and returned the MK dress because their return policy is 30 days which I missed by a couple of weeks. I'm just accustomed to a much better return policy hence I didn't rush to return.

A company with poor return policy is a struggling company that doesn't have their customers best interest in mind. I'll never shop at MK again and will persuade others to do the same.

maryk512
8/17/18

If you pay 100.00 dollars for sandals you would expect them to last more then one season. I owned my MK for one summer and the thong broke while walking across the room. I emailed their customer service three times with photos of shoes and receipt of purchase and received ZERO response!! That is unacceptable!!! Finally called and I had a hard time understanding the lady on the phone but was told no dice we dont cover it over 90 days. I think when you pay 100.00 for sandals they should last for several years. I have bought ten dollar flip flops that have lasted 7 years and are still going strong. Michael Kors does not stand behind is product. Shockingly bad customer service. I am done with MK

sophies67
7/13/18

I am giving them 1 star because it wont let me give any less. I bought a pair of wedges at the store that did not have my size. The sweet girl working made the order so I can receive them at home. I got my shoes quite rapidly, but they were damaged. Looked like someone already wore them since there were scuff marks on the studs and scratches on the straps. I find that revolting. I sent an email to customer support with pictures and without ever reading the email sent me a reply wanting pictures of my shoes?!?!? Like what? Do you actually have people working for you? Or brain dead robots? Since I replied to their email, they have not answered me for 2 days! I am filing a complaint with consumer protection because this is absolutely rediculous

micac1
7/11/18

GOOD handbags BUT HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE and just because you order and pay for an item doesn't mean you will actually get it....and customer service could care less. Plan on spending lots of time trying to speak with a supervisor. I have been on hold for ONE HOUR and 3 minutes....and that is after having called and spoke with someone 3 times prior! I can't believe such a successful company has such horrible service standards.

jamesp662
7/9/18

I never post a review but their website crashes when I tried to order another one. It ended up charging me for 2 bags. I called the customer service line and he ensured me that there was only one bag. However, i am still currently being charged for both. Returning it through mail could take up to a month. I tried contacting customer service 3 times on the phone. Neither one of them were helpful. I got responses such as It wasnt my fault, I wasnt the one that told you that or answers such as you should have checked the order history, it would have said there were 2. There customer service is terrible. They lie to you, the online chat takes about 25 minutes to connect and no one is helpful.

josepht195
7/3/18

I bought my girlfriend a purse of the site .. Canada post ended up losing it ( $#*! happens not really mad about that part too much ) took them 2 weeks to get my FULL refund.. when I called they always gave me the run around .. when asked for supervisor they are usually busy in a meeting or not working. Garbage customer service. Never again.

nh66
6/18/18

Bought an expensive bag and within a year the strap has unraveled along the stitching and the trim is falling off...this is quality!?
I called but its past one year so they wont stand behind their product...my TJMax bag lasted longer!!!

shereer5
6/10/18

I purchased a wallet online and didnt like it so I exchanged it for a handbag at a local Michael Kors store. Im totally displeased with not receiving full credit for my online purchase due to not getting credit for the tax I paid on the wallet online. It seems like the store representative didnt want to go through the effort of refunding my credit card and then completing the handbag purchase in a separate transaction. I had already completed the transaction, left the store, and was thinking that something didnt seem right. I returned to the store to bring to her attention but she said the tax was credited. It was my mistake to take her word rather than show her the receipts. Im not spending extra time visiting the store to resolve this issue because this simple transaction shouldnt have come down to leaving this poor review. My advice is make sure you read product reviews on the items youre interested in before buying so you dont have to waste your time visiting a physical store and not have a seamless experience.
Its too bad that for the product prices the customer experience doesnt match what a customer pays for.

angelak114
6/6/18

I usually like to give people the benefit of the doubt and base reviews on my own experience so when I saw some of the complaints against Micheal Kors I decided to give them a shot anyways... Saying that was a mistake was an understatement! I ordered a total of 4 purses and 1 wallet online. The first backpack purse I ordered although new, had 2 very noticeable scratches on the front. I really wanted this purse so although I sent it back, I purchased it from my local store the very next day. I made this purchase on 5/21 and still have not received a refund. The other purse was picked up in the store as well so I was able to see it before I actually took it. Today I just received a purse and wallet I purchased in two separate orders on different days and both of them came damaged and USED. The purse (which is usually a $358 dollar purse) came wrapped in only the dust bag. The tag was cut off and placed in the purse. The purse looked used and was deflating and creasing due to being packaged with no filling. The clasp that closes the purse was scratched and dirty. The wallet came in the same condition wrapped only in a single piece of tissue paper. The material was warped around the MK logo on the front of the wallet and it looks as if it got wet at some point. It is unacceptable for a company, any company, to send items in this condition.. but especially a company thats supposed to have higher quality items? I wouldn't expect that from Walmart! Now I have to wait weeks to receive a refund for two items that never should have been sent in that condition to begin with. This is beyond poor service or usual problems you encounter with most businesses occasionally and borders on actual fraud! Please save yourself the trouble and stay away. Coach has similar prices and you would NEVER encounter incidents like this. Once could possibly be an oversight made by a negligent employee but two separate orders made 2 days apart?? That should tell you all you need to know about what kind of company this is.

amandas163
4/13/18

I purchased a pair of sneakers six months ago that contain gold Astor pieces on them. I was only able to use the item a maximum of three times (as I did not use the sneakers during the cold months) before I realized that one of the astor pieces had fallen off, for some unknown reason. This is ridiculous and poor quality. Their company policy is terrible when it comes to warranty. They wont repair the shoe because it has been more than three months, which is also ridiculous. I was a loyal customer of Michael Kors but will no longer be purchasing their products. I dont see how such a well known company can produce a product of such poor quality, and then not even attempt to correct the issue. Instead, they direct me to their repair center to be quoted $50 just for a small replacement piece. What a shame. They will not be receiving my money anymore.

dsf18
3/21/18

Do not shop online with Michael Kors!!! they messed up my order and shipped me the wrong item, now i have to go through the hassle of shipping it out and wait for them to send the correct item. Supervisor of E-commerce "Angel" did not try at all to resolve the issue. Absolutely disgusting, how is a person like that a supervisor of CUSTOMER SERVICE, she dont give a $#*! about customers!

moshep3
2/22/18

They are so nasty , I bought a pocket book in Calf. and I want to return it, they tell me to take it to an outlet there is no outlet in Brooklyn New York, they tell me to travel 60 miles , they are so bad don't ever step in to there stores the are realy nasty and care, I am going to send them a summons thel have to appear in New York

leanned15
2/5/18

I am shocked in the customer service i have received!!

In November i brought a pair of the burgundy winter wellies and the badge on the back of one has come off, i took my boots to the shop and was told she cannot help me and i need to speak with customer service.

I then got home and emailed the customer service email address with photos of my boots.

every email i have received is like an automated one, no one actually reading my email nor answering correctly. I got a email saying at my own cost i can send they into the repairs centre!! no i have a faulty product and its down to the company to repair esp when within the warranty. The face i have not even been offered a new badge to be sent out to me is evern worse, no attempt at all in helping the situation.

These boots are now nothing, with one boot with a badge and the other with nothing.

It been over a month of emails and still nothing is being done and i have brought many items from Michael Kors and now with this service i will not continue.

13 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I wouldn't buy from this crook. They will NOT send a refund and lie about it being sent.

By Linda H.

They are no exchange if bought online only refund and to get your refund if paid via PayPal you would have to post the item back to Netherland to their main warehouse! They said they will refund as soon as they receive the item. I hope they will. No exchange in the shop if paid with PayPal but you can exchange in the shop if paid by card.

By Julia P.

Questions? Get answers from the Michael Kors Holdings staff and other customers.

20 Photos for Michael Kors Holdings