Review of HouseofCB

Warrington, CHS WA1 4RN, GB
kim@houseofcb.com

kittyb19
5/19/19

My first time buying from House of CB and I absolutely love it! The dress I bought is gorgeous, fits perfectly, and is such amazing quality. Can't wait to wear it!!

annaisg
5/17/19

I purchased this dress and may I just say the fit, quality, packaging, and customer services is outstanding! What I love is how fast the shipping is and how the fit is just excellent !! I received so many compliments!! Definitely recommend !!

christinaw171
5/16/19

Ordered my outfit and it came exactly on time ! If i has a question to ask it was answered effiently and professionally ! The clothes arr fab , All of them and the quality is just so good to . Would most definitly be ordering off this site again

isabellam51
5/15/19

I am blown away by the fit of my fornarina dress! I am quite curvy and often find it hard to find clothing that compliment my figure. This dress did did not disappoint! I also love how the material feels and it has that sexy sheerness but added class at the same time. I couldnt reccomend this dress enough! I was between sizes but I purchased a LARGE due to my bust (10F) and it fits magically! Thanks House of CB for this hot little number! Will definitely purchase more items in the future. :)

hayleyg20
5/14/19

As usual house of cb done it for me yet again! My outfit was just as seen on their website and more! They no how to make a woman feel good about them self's for sure! I will never shop anywhere else for my nights out!
Thank you house of hb for your beautiful outfit as you can see in the photos the quality is perfect! Xx

stashie
5/14/19

My absolute go to for any special event/occasion when you want to feel amazing! The quality is always unbelievable and the designs are just insane. The bandage dresses are always the best quality and they really know how to make any figure look the best

sophien17
5/9/19

I ordered a dress from House of CB, unfortunately when it arrived it was not suitable so I had to send it back. Whilst looking on their website for another, I noticed a dress I originally wanted had came back in stock, I got in touch with the team to see if there was anything that could be done and they couldn't have made the process smoother! In particular Carola, she made sure I got the dress I wanted for my law ball before it went out of stock again. I can't thank her enough! She was so lovely and helpful. Would definitely shop here again

aneesahw
5/2/19

I just want to cry . Ordered a lace dress. Look NOTHING like the model . I had alterations take a look at it because the back of the dress sizing is bulky and stupid . She's like it's nothing I can do to fix this. It's almost as if they did not measure the dress to fit correctly. I have not removed tags but item was on sale. I just want my money back. So much for a graduation dress. I'm mad at myself for giving them a second chance . Never will buy from HOUSE OF CB again. Realizing these YouTubers must be paid because ain't no way the quality is what they are saying. I've had forever 21 dresses made with better fabric. Ladies keep your money !

donnag290
4/12/19

I ordered a dress - said 6-7 working days delivery. Waited the 7 days - emailed them and they told me there was an issue getting stock to warehouse but would be with me end of week at the latest- I wait then query again and then it is suddenly lost in transit and they have no stock so I have to choose another dress or wait for a refund....awful experience after a 2 week wait. I had to do lots of chasing for nothing !!!!

clarissep1
3/27/19

if you're not certain about the outfit you've gone for or think you might return it then don't bother. The quality of the clothes is great and really durable... BUT THE RETURNS PROCESS IS awful! They will say they haven't revieved the item or they toi sent it back as faulty which is not true. The reason I returned it in the first place was because it was FAULTY. HAD TO DISPUTE WITH MY BANK. never even got a response back via email from HOCB

windya1
2/9/19

The first and will be the only time I order from them. I have to say their website looks great and the models are gorgeous but my experience was not. I ordered a coral chiffon robe and paid with my credit card. The address they were supposed to send it to is to my home address in Germany and my billing address is in Indonesia. So instead of sending it to my actual residence in germany, they sent it to Indonesia (why? can't you house of CB staff read?!) .. that was when hell started. It took 2 months to finally arrive in my home in Jakarta, I had to pay tax and finally unpacked it when I came there for holidays. To my surprise, it didn't fit right and the material was really cheap feeling and looking. I was so disappointed. I spent over 70 Euro for what? for some cheap feeling and looking not even 2 Metre of chiffon fabric I can just get at the market for 10 euro? no thanks. They have 59 euro sales going on right now on their website, and I do suggest for you all to not be swayed into spending your money there. It's just not worth it! You won't be able to return your items (as it's stated on their web). I ended up not wearing the item, not even once. It was too late for me to do anything.. no refund.. nada. Now I don't even know where that thing is and tbh, I don't really care. I'll be shopping elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: Shop somewhere else if you don't want hassles.

saras395
2/1/19

It's funny how all the good reviews are written by the staff, so obvious
You tubers given reviews get paid or receive free clothes,
House of CB is a brand that cheats customers operates against UK law and is fradulent. If you happened to purchase anything on sale and it came defected you cannot return even though half of the sequins on a sequins dress is missing they do not care. Their sizes is another thing Nothing to do with UK sizes. If you are actually XS size do no order because items delivered as XS are super large. Their attitude towards clients is another thing. They are not listed on the website of consumer affairs as company obiding UK laws on consumer principles. The consumer is there to be cheated and they laugh at you when you tel the, the item is damaged!!!all so that they can extorq you!! they take no responsability even if you notify them straight away customers wait for many months for a refund!
The quality in primary is much better
They invest on marketing and models, but beware it looks nothing like the picture, it's made in China, sold by a Chinese company!

jennyl168
1/24/19

I never leave reviews online but I feel so strongly about House of CB that I just simply had to chime in here. This brand is the lowest of the lowest. The quality of their garments is only rivalled by Primark. I ordered a black lace dress which I tried on once; hated and yet couldn't get a refund. It has been sitting in my garage collecting dust. I can't even bring myself to give it to my local charity as I feel that they'd be too insulted.

Every single person that recommended them on Youtube, I have unsubscribed from or don't visit anymore.

I am certain that all positive reviews are written by staff.

hannahs142
12/22/18

All the 5* reviews on Google are written by the company staff , online trading regulations don't apply to them as the company is registered in China.
The quality is horrible , they just copy Designs seen on celebrity , save yourself some money and buy from aliexpress , it's the same product for really cheap.
They only care about profit , scamming people , the founder marks up the price to sell on a drop ship basis.
Stay away from scammed business

natashab91
12/20/18

Worst online retail experience EVER

Worst customer service I have ever received, generally the worst online retail experience I've ever had. Ordered a sale dress and returned it for a gift card; this is their policy, fair enough. Had to spend £14 on postage back to make it within their time constraint and ensure the dress was not lost which is crazy; how an online store in this day and age can not offer free returns is beyond me, especially when their dresses are so expensive. Had to hound customer service to stay up to date with my refund which was unnecessary hassle. Ordered a new dress with my money and wanted to later apply the gift card, which is a reasonable request! Again had to keep hassling the customer service team to apply my gift card and refund me what I had already paid. It will take you about 5 hours minimum to receive any response from them, I waited days and weeks and actually never heard back via email, so had to hound them on social media until someone listened to me which was extremely annoying and unnecessary. This new dress was ordered for my 21st birthday, it was LOST by their AWFUL delivery company (Parcelforce), who actually didn't even attempt to deliver it correctly, I spent hours trying to track down what "neighbor" they had sent it to, and to no avail, they had completely lost it. Another TWO WEEKS go by with me trying to access a refund from House of CB who NEVER reply to my messages. I felt ridiculous messaging them time and time again with no response. Finally they tell me they are putting a claim through for my parcel for which I wait another week to hear if it has been successful. It was successful, so presumably they received appropriate compensation for the dress, after which they don't even refund me because they are telling me I didn't even pay for the dress because they ignore the fact that I paid with a gift card. Absolutely crazy to be told I didn't even pay for the dress myself. Finally after I send them message after message they send me back a gift card for the original amount - the cheek of it! As if I will ever want to order from them again?! After everything they lost, ruined and ignored, as a gesture of goodwill they can't even give me my money back because they can only refund via the original payment method. It wasn't like I was given this gift card as a present - it was MY money in the first place which they wouldn't give me back because I bought a sale dress! I found that last act to be completely insulting and disrespectful of everything they had done wrong. NEVER order from this company; hands down the worst experience of my life and I am utterly shocked at the way they treat their customers.

adeyemis
12/18/18

I got my dresses today. I bought like 200$ but trust me i checked same dress on amazon for only 35$. Its cheap looking. Thin..transparant. smh! And no cs even try to help me! Crazy!

emilyp152
12/3/18

Literally the worst company, would happily give zero stars if I could. House of CB clearly does not know what customer service is.
I bought a $300 dress for my engagement party which is faulty and they are refusing to refund. I sent my dress back to them 3 weeks ago advising I wanted a refund and after multiple emails back and forth they completely ignored what I wanted and sent me a replacement dress.
Why would I want the dress again when the same thing is going to happen?
I don't think I have ever received such poor customer service.
I will never be shopping with this company again, neither will my friends and family. Unfortunately you have just lost many customers.

abiw6
11/26/18

I visited the House of CB store in Westfield Stratford a couple of weeks ago. It was cold. I was told the heating was not working. Today the heating still not working! I am feeling it for their staff who have to work all day in such conditions. Not good for their lungs. How much longer before the staff go off sick?

claras30
9/27/18

Terrible company. Dresses are nice yes but the whole returns policy is shocking and not worth the hassle of buying from them. I bought a dress for £150 which was previously £200. Because it was in the sale I cannot get a refund, only store credit or an exchange. This is ridiculous considering that I spent so much money on the dress regardless, and nothing on their website is cheap. People can't help it if the item doesn't fit- that is all part of online shopping. Yes they do warn you that certain items can't be returned or can only be refunded with store credit but this policy is shocking regardless.

If it was £20 that I had in store credit that is fine, but they are effectively forcing you to buy other items with them because they keep your money. This is a really shady tactic and not something I would expect from such an expensive boutique company.

Not worth your time - I would give 0 stars if I could. I don't want other people to fall into the same trap that other people have already.

umajas
9/24/18

House of CB never fails me. I loved my red Uma Dress for my birthday. I shop her brand for all of my major events.

gioa1
9/18/18

I love house of cb, I have been buying from this site for more than 2 years...I have bought a lot of stuff, and even though it's pricy you get the quality. Also I have bigger hips than my waist and on this site, for the first time in my life, I found things that fit me properly. I wear a size S and I love how everything look on me and how the people compliment me.

tajanaf
9/13/18

I tried to purchase a graduation dress and it looked nothing like the pictures lol its a joke and I want my money back now!!

rebelstylep
9/6/18

Ordered a dress and received it across the world in 2 days with no delay.
The size is exactly as described on a website.
Happy costumer !

cocobumy
7/19/18

Ok its pricey but the dress I got was a very nice material, it has a weighty feel to it, etc. I was unable to sign for my package so I worked with customer service to have the address changed to my work and they were quick to respond and very helpful and resent my dress with no extra charge. When it came I had to switch and get a different size and that return was quick and easy as well and I got the correct size within less than a week. The dress is gorgeous and high quality. I will definitely shop here again.

kristag22
7/19/18

Im not sure why there are so many bad reviews on here. The bandage dresses fit amazing. Designer looking dresses for a fraction of the price. I ordered two dresses for an event and sent one back for a refund with no problem at all.

Online purchases can only be returned to our warehouses, not in stores. :)

By Maria M., HouseofCB Representative

Hi, a USA 7.5 would be a 38. Please contact sales@houseofcb.com so they can guide you with this. xx

By Maria M., HouseofCB Representative

You need to contact returns@houseofcb.com or sales@houseofcb.com with your order ID and they will be able to provide the address. xx

By Maria M., HouseofCB Representative

Hi Lyndsey Please advise your order ID and we will help you with this asap.

By Maria M., HouseofCB Representative

Hi Barbara, Our shipping requires 2-3 working days to deliver to most countries, depending on where the stock is located. If you would like specific information please contact sales@houseofcb.com letting them know the item you want and where you will ship it to & they will be able to help you. xx

Hong kong

By Katy L.

Questions? Get answers from the HouseofCB staff and other customers.

8 Photos for HouseofCB