Review of MetroStyle

Tel: 1-877-327-1328
service@cs.metrostyle.com

jeanniec28
5/31/18

I received a catalog about two or three days ago. Everything I want is not available or not in my size. I hate that!!

leslief30
2/28/17

I returned an item that I didn't receive credit for and was told it was being sent back to me - 5 months ago! Even filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau that did nothing when MetroStyle didn't respond. Don't waste your time or money!

judys20
2/5/17

FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS ALL I'VE ORDERED IS LEGGINGS AND CAPRIS....TOPS/JACKETS/DRESSES ARE AWFUL WITH LOUD COLORS AND MOTIFS GOOD ONLY IF YOU FLAG PLANES DOWN AT OUR LOCAL AIRPORT! MY MOM PURCHASED SEVERAL LEATHER JACKETS THEY WERE HARD AND TERRIBLY MADE..SO WERE THE SHOES!! 7 YEARS AGO WE PURCHASED BOOTS HERE..THEY WERE GREAT IN WIDE SIZES..SADLY THE SELECTION OF SHOES/BOOTS IS GONE DOWNHILL ALSO!!!

tamarad12
7/18/16

JUST DON'T #metrostyle #customerserviceSUCKS

SIgned up to place an order; order did not show on my account so I called to see why. Was told that I wasn't signed in when I ordered. Knew that was wrong but SHAMARA told me she would fix it. Little did I know that meant DELETING MY WHOLE ACCOUNT!

So called again, got SHAMARA again, this time she told me there was nothing they could do about the online account and to send an email.

Just don't.

Tip for consumers: JUST DON'T #metrostyle #customerserviceSUCKS

conniee6
9/22/15

I bought from this company since it was Lerner and I have had good customer service with them. I really like some of the dresses which are good quality. A lot of the clothes run big. Overall, it is a good catalog to buy from.

patriciag10
6/12/12

I date back to when MetroStyle was still Lerners. Yeah, feeling a bit ancient as I write that.
They have a few good deals - the skinny jeans are a favorite because they have a mid-rise rather than too-low-for-45, or granny...every once in a while they'll reduce the price to a I HAVE TO BUY, and that's where they see my repeat business...
but they keep changing the site and wiping out feedback for product reviews, relisting the items but without the previous information customers had contributed.
Promos are nowhere near as frequent or enticing...but that seems to be the case with most online retailers.

Questions? Get answers from the MetroStyle staff and other customers.

MetroStyle?