Review of MenShoeNet

Tel: 414.271.5175
MenShoeNet@aol.com

charlesa34
2/2/15

I recently posted a review about an order placed of which I was billed and order not received. I emailed and called the company to no avail. This was the second time this had happened with this company. This time I decided not to sit still and take it. I contacted Giorgio Brutini to advise them of the dealings with one of their vendors. They immediately responded and got in touch with MenShoeNet and miraculously I received 6 calls in one day and spoke to two reps from MenShoeNet. They told me they were on top of this and would make sure I received my shoes. I told them they needed to review the reviews on their company as there were many of the same complaints. They advised I had opened a box they were not aware of. Giorgio Brutini stayed in touch and not only did I receive my shoes but they found UPS had my package. So I received 4 pair of shoes of which I sent 2 pair back. The MenShoeNet Company has since called to apologize once again and I feel that perhaps there is a glich in their system. I also told them how frustrating it is to call their phone numbers and never be able to speak with anyone or no response from emails. If you have not received an order and have not been able to get anyone to respond to your messages you may want to contact the name brand of the shoe company furnishing them shoes. I am hoping my persistence will help some of you that have not received orders. They genuinely seemed concerned with this problem and I will give them another opportunity. Hope this helps.

richardo4
11/11/14

Same story - charged immediately, no shoes. Got one delivery date, no-show. Got second delivery date - nothing came. Messages ignored or "mail box full" message. Got a UPS tracking number - UPS says no such number.
What a lying scum, pretending to be a merchant!

davidg70
10/9/14

Same as everyone else. Shoes never delivered. Never responded to calls or emails. Disputed payment with credit card company. We will see.

samj41
5/15/14

Stay away Site is corrupt. All that the others have said is true. I am lodging complaint with the Minn. Attorney General and the BBB.

bobbyg13
4/22/14

Scam. Ordered shoes, got confirmation of order but nothing ever shipped and they don't answer the phone or emails.

benitop1
2/19/14

Ordered shoes in December. received email saying they are shipped and no tracking. requested info email no communications no returned call. I got charge the next day but still no shoes.

mo3794
11/25/13

Sent back shoes that did not fit. Got confirmation of the return being received but I have not gotten my credit. No one ever answers the phone Does not respond to e-mails. Obviously I cannot recommend this vendor. It might be wise to stay away from the site/vendor.

pitbullb
9/14/13

Larry, the owner, according to Milwaukee papers has a long history of white collar crimes. Selling shoes over the internet and not shipping is current. Will not answer calls or emails. No tracking number. Charges credit card before shipping - ICC - violation. I ordered 8/6/13, $200 shoes, he charged my card next day. And I waited, called, email: no response from MSN. They also do business as Vans. Received auto email 9/6/13 saying I would receive shoes before 9/12/13. Today is 9/14. No shoes. Scam...big internet violation. Look him up in the Milwaukee newspapers.

markp51
6/15/13

Bad Internet Store, Not Recommended !
Placed order on May 22 for 1 pair of Men's Rockport shoes to be delivered in 4 to 7 business days.
My credit card was charged the next day, May 23rd. After the order had not arrived by June, I started trying to track my order, but the email link would not work. I tried to call them, but no one answers the phone, I left call back information several times since that time and never got a call back. I emailed them asking for status on my order, but no response. I called my credit card to dispute the charge today, June 14.

danettet1
6/6/13

DONT ORDER FROM THESE HORRIBLE MONSTERS THEY WILL NOT SEND YOU YOUR ORDER OR YOUR MONEY BACK IVE NEVER SEEN SUCH HORRIBLE INHUMANE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE BUT THEY WILL REAP WHAT THEY SOLE ONE OF THESE DAYS.JUST HORRIBLE MONSTERS.STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE PLEASE

joaquind1
5/9/13

Everything you read bad about this thiefs is not enough, they will never ship your order, answer yor calls or emails. You will be throwing your money in a black hole.
Ordered shoes, they promptly took my money, never provided shippin info or sent the shoes. Multiple messages were left on the phone and many emaoils went unanswered.
Have filed complaints with my bank, credit card company and the fed govrment, hope ypu read this and dont be taken.

kingr6
1/17/13

Ditto what all of the other reviews say. Ordered on 12/15/2012. Told on back order until Jan 31, 2013. I cancelled 12/7/2013. Received a confirmation of cancellation on 1/17/2013. My card was CHARGED AGAIN on January 16, 2013.

I am out double the price of $108.95 valiently awaiting a refund.

brianh33
9/5/12

Ordered shoes 10 months ago... They never answer the phone or call back. Could this be a SCAM site. Looks that way..... Buyer Beware......

johnh105
8/7/12

Some things never change. Wish I had investigated this place before my purchase, but the prices were good and I really needed the shoes. On their website, they promise shipping within 5-7 days. My order took place on June 24th. As you can imagine, no shoes yet. Was told they would be shipped from their warehouse and arrive on July 31st. Still no shoes as of today, August 7th. So, I've gone ahead and e-mailed another complaint. (Good luck with the phone number. 20 calls, no one ever answers and there is no answering machine). We'll see if the voluntarily refund my purchase price, but I suspect I'll have to contest the charges on my credit card. Buyer Beware!!!!! 1 star is too good for this business. Just wish I had some further recourse, but a $200 lesson learned.

fredh9
7/17/12

Dang,
My online shopping experiences had been great until Menshoenet. Should have saw it coming. Orderd shoes 4/3/2012 and have not received yet (7/17/2012). I did get a couple emails stating shoes were on back order and promised of it being shipped, but nothing. Don't use these guys!

jerryf4
6/28/12

Am confirming all the other comments on here. I have been waiting over two months for their credit department to process a refund, but I seriously doubt I'll get my $144.95 back. Buyer beware.

marcor3
3/12/12

I order two pair of shoes 3 weeks ago I called three times and nothing happen I send also three Email and no answer They dont sent that shoes neither the money so I got Ripp off.

jamesb48
1/26/12

WARNING!!! DO NOT TRANSACT WITH MENSHOENET.COM
Same experience as the others before me here. Charged for shoes. Nothing ever came. No response from vendor. This is clearly a scam. I too have reported this this site to the proper authorities.

I was suspicious of this site for some reason, but I went against my gut and now I'm sorry. Funny, I've never had any issues with online purchases before. Not even on Ebay.

mitchelf1
10/20/11

I ordered a pair of shoes and was told it was being delayed, It has been over a month a no response to my email at all, How can a company take your money an then ignore you

heatherr9
5/6/11

I have ordered about two weeks ago, no response to message or emails. I've tried there 1-800 number (1-800-919-3395) and their main number (414.271.5175) both go to voicemail. I tried the mensshoenet@gmail and the form on their site plus the one listed below. No luck. I am giving them until the end of today then I am reporting them for fraud to the credit card company. I hate when people do things like this! In fairness we had used them before (a few years ago) without all this drama!

Van's Shoe Shop
7316 W Greenfield Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53214

Owner: Larry ????

billp10
4/12/11

Can anyone post the phone number for this company?? I placed an order over a week ago ... They are not responding to my emails and now when I go to the site to get the number the site is not found and it sends me to a site builder link.. I've now read the reviews on here and feel like I'll be wearin my old wrk boots for a while so far I DO NOT recommend making a purchase from them!!!

tims13
3/9/11

Crooks. These guys charge your card immediately and never ship the shoes. They do not answer calls or return messages. They do respond to emails with endless promises that the shoes will ship, have shipped (but no tracking number), etc.

vz1
3/3/11

I'm just another sucker who ordered shoes 12/19/10 and my credit card was charged that day for "back-ordered' shoes promised to be delivered by 1/14/11. It's 3/3/11 today - since I canceled my order in early February, have only received e-mails (three times over the last month) acknowledging my cancellation and that their credit dept. will notify me of a refund. But no refund - they are keeping our money. They don't answer their phones. This is a scam at its best - hard to believe this isn't white collar crime - I'm going to contact the Wisconsin attorney general's office.

naomim
2/28/11

My husband ordered two pairs of shoes through MENSHOENET.COM on
11/2/2010. The payment cleared our bank 11/4 for $111.90 and have yet to receive shoes or a refund. We received an odd email on 11/5 that said it was a 2nd email of
confirmation which said it was "in case we did not receive the 1st". We tried to contact them by phone and could not even leave a message because their voicemail
box was full throughout the holidays. We finally were able to leave several voicemail messages in January. We placed an official complaint with the BBB (Better Business Bureau of Wisconsin) and were advised they would contact the firm. In recent followup with the BBB, they say that the company does not respond to them either. In January we ordered the needed shoes through AMAZON.COM. My husband is on permanent disability and I am retired, both of us on limited income. Since the BBB is unable to assist us further, we have to face the permanent loss of $111.90 because we cannot afford an attorney to legally pursue the matter.

johnz7
2/25/11

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes at the end of November and did not receive them until early February. In their defense, however, I point out that menshoenet responded to every one of my 4 or 5 inquiries during that time; and they ultimately did deliver my shoes. I had ordered shoes from them on 2 prior occasions with no problems whatsoever. Although their order fulfillment was dismayingly slow this time around, I don't believe this to be a fraudulent company. They are apparently at the mercy of their suppliers ... and it appears that they don't order from the supplier until you place your order with menshoenet.

I did not receive a credit but I did finally get my shoes and they even asked about the previous order I did not get over a yr ago and told me if I could give them any point of reference they would fill that order too. I did have all my emails for that one but told them if they would fill this order I would be happy. They even called me back after I received my shoes and told me in the future if I wanted to order to keep their email and email them so they could check to be sure the shoes were in stock. I sent them emails everyday telling them what I was doing as far as comments on this website and others about their company, posted on my facebook and told them I was also going to post on our company facebook page. I then sent email and told them I contacted Georgio Brutini and I would not stop there. Fortunately Georgio Brutini responded immediately and followed thru so I would suggest you contact the shoe company for the brand of shoes you ordered. Hope this helps

By Charles A.
Questions? Get answers from the MenShoeNet staff and other customers.

MenShoeNet?