Review of Walkfit

8950 Toronto Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, California 91730, United States

steves46
8/19/11

I do not know yet about the products. The website is typical and tries to get you in on many free items (plus S &P). What I did not like was the constant bother by some web assistant in a chat box and what set me off was that wehn you get to the end of the order you do not get a total for your order before the transaction completes! I have made many purchases on the web and routinely get this information before I give the final go ahead.

Then when I asked "Chippy" for help for the first time, of course she can't do anything. She told me I would have to call customer support. Customer support is located in? You guessed it, New Dehli! They cannot help for 3 to 4 hours until my order hits their system. So now no one can tell how much they are going to charge me until they charge me! I must call them back tomorrow becasue apparently their phones don't have keypads and they cannot call me! That is a customer service job that I need. All I have to do is is apologize and say there is nothing I can do!

I have a pretty good idea what my total cost should be becasue I refused all the "free" stuff but the website and their wonderful customer service department can't tell me BEFORE they charge me.

I will go on record here and say that I would rather pay a little more for my products and have some service here in the states. But you must get people on the line that are good English speekers!

margareth
12/11/10

It was extremely helpful by keeping me from giving a product my credit card information which could be used to exploit me. If I decide to keep the product I'll be sure to buy it at a retail establishment where I am more protected. Thank you.

reedwiard
12/6/10

The only thing Walkfit the company is, is after your money. Not only was the workmanship subpar, but from the moment you're on the phone to place an order they are consistently trying to sell you other items and enroll you into plans without your consent. Only upon multiple inquiries into what they are doing can you get the full picture. My gut told me to hang up or tell them off first, but I was very interested in the product and ordered anyway.

Everything has a 30 day window and then prices double, triple and quadruple. I called after 20 days cancelled everything and stated to the rep that I was not going to return the product as long as I never heard from them, sent anything else or billed. And what happened? I get a charge 2 months later, 90 after the 30 days has expired and they simply say "it's after the 30 days and there's nothing we can do."

I had to cancel my credit card as the only sure way to keep them from stealing again next month as my CC wouldn't allow me to block them.

pams1
1/19/10

After reading about the rip-offs this company engages in I'm so glad I bought mine at Target......I returned the orthodics due to being the worse I have ever tried. They just plain hurt your feet. I would recommend no one buys these through the internet if they take advantage of customers. Go to a store, such as Target so that you can try them and return them. For me they were terrible and there was no way I could get through the adjustment period they speak of. Just don't bother with them.

kates2
12/8/09

This company is up to something shady. They sent me an email to confirm my order. Only problem - I never even heard of them (let alone visited their site) until the order came. I went through all sorts of trouble to get ahold of customer service to tell them a fraudulent purchase had been made in my name. I was ignored. 1 week later, I got an unmarked package from them in the mail. I opened it up to find the walkfit system and an invoice. Somehow they got my proper shipping address, phone number, and email. They want me to pay to send it back, which I'm not interested in doing. I have checked all my credit cards, and nothing from Walkfit has hit yet. At any rate, this company has some strange dealings and looks to be a scam that sends unsolicited products out to consumers in hopes they will just pay for them.

juliad
11/6/09

Turns out these folks have been ripping off my disabled Father and charging his credit card over and over for joint support formula's he has not ordered. They tell me too bad and say they will not take the product back. They have gotten him for $45.00 a pop. They are a scam, their representative that answers the phone lies and says his supervisors and boss are all in a meeting and doesn't listen as he says what he reads from a script saying "you" ordered, yada, yada, yada. Don't give them your credit card information!

I hadn't seen Walkfit, but that's really awful that they're targeting the elderly...some people have no shame. If you'd like to report them to the FTC, I imagine they would like to know about these guys: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

By Sophie N.
Questions? Get answers from the Walkfit staff and other customers.

Walkfit?