Review of WalkFitPlatinum

WalkFitPlatinum reviews

Tel: 800-263-8147

giselar
5/6/17

The company is a scam and makes it's money off the shipping fees. I was charged 39.85, half was the shipping fee.They don't tell you about the shipping fee until you get billed. I email them to cancel shipping but 3 days later they shipped it out anyway. i declined delivery and took months to get half of my money back. Luckily i went through Amazon and they help me recover the 19.95 through a formal complaint. I won't see the rest.

Tip for consumers: order if you like to throw money away. Lots of people apparently have lots of money to throw away.

johnp164
5/15/14

Beware when order products from this company. I responded to their ad for Platinum Orthotics, purchasing a pair for my wife and myself ($19.95 / pair) plus postage. Additionally, the company offered a free bonus with my purchase and was only required to pay postage for the gifts (foot care system - plastic foot brush and lotion. Joint Support Formula - 30 day renewable supply of pills for joint pain, and one pair of special comfort slippers). I found it odd when checking out that there was no mention of the postage cost on the order. However, I was certain that everything combined would be in a small box that didn't weight much and shouldn't be expensive for postage.

When receiving the products after a week in transit, they arrived in an over-sized box (6" x 12" x 24") mostly filled crumpled brown paper, I removed the purchased items and free gifts. The product was not at all what I expected and the gifts - well let's just say the slippers didn't look bad. Then upon reviewing the packing list, I was shocked to find that postage costs were as much as the purchased products ($39.00). The company offers a 30 day - money back guarantee - minus postage, but I was not prepared to pay anywhere near the $78 that I was charged for this purchase. For example, the comfort slippers can be purchased at Wallmart for < $5.00 - these were a free gift, but the postage for the one item was $9.95 - each line item indicating the same cost assessed - as if shipping individually instead of together in one container at approximately 10" x 10" x 10" in size.

When I contacted customer service today for return shipping instructions, the representative offered me $20 credit to be returned to my account and stated that I could keep the goods and not worry about spending money for the return postage. He reasoned that after spending money for postage (approx $15.00) to return the goods, my refund of $40 would actually only net $25 anyway - so accepting his offer was better than going through the hassle of repackaging and going to the post office. Can you believe this?

We "chatted" for 1/2 hour about the postage costs and his company policy - he alleged that the company has no influence in the cost of postage and could only settle disputes with the products themselves. Yeah, right! As time went on, I got him to agree on $30 instead of the original $20 he offered earlier...but I'm still out $50 and have "stuff" I don't want. He actually suggested that I give them to other family members or friends who would appreciate and get relief from the products.

I will never do business with this company and urge others to steer clear of their sham.

lynnk2
5/10/11

I ordered product and was offered another set of walk fit inserts for cost of S&H. After submitting payment information, just got "Thank you for your order" no review of order or copy of receipt to print out with order number. I called company and they did not have order in system yet. Told to call back next day. Recieved e-mail that they had my order and it would be shipped in 6-8 weeks (that information never appearred anywhere nor was I given choice of shipping method). Ordered arrived in 4 days and I receievd 3 pairs of shoes inserts at cost of $65.63. Cost should have been 39.95 (one set of inserts @ $19.95, S&H $9.95, fre set of inserts olus S&H of $9.95). Called customer service and was told that to qualify for free set, I had to buy second pair of inserts at $19.95 plus S&H . That is NOT what it said on web site and without being able to review my order I was unaware of this. Nor did this information appear in confirmation email. They refused to take back extra pair and said I had to return two sets to get my money back. I told them it was a scam. The best they would offer was to refund $9.9f S&H handling costs. Since I had given the shoe inserts as a gift, I had no choice but to accept at this point.

The company is Walkfit Platnum LLC
8950 Toronto Ave
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
877-264-9243

You can but the same product at Bed Bath & Beyond for $19.95; hoever, I needed size 13 and they only carry up to size 12.

al207
3/3/10

Walkfit Platinum inserts are uncomfortable and did not work but, the scam they run is as follows:

1- Without your knowledge or authorization Walkfit Platinum will add and charge your credit card for additional items they call " Trial," items + an additional shipping fee.

2- If you return all items as I did, they do not refund original shipping fee of 9.95 nor, do they refund the additional shipping fee for the trial items.

Questions? Get answers from the WalkFitPlatinum staff and other customers.

WalkFitPlatinum?