Review of CustomOrthotics

North Orem, Utah 84097
Tel: 1-800-500-2909

customo
4/18/18

Orthotics have been proven to help a number of ailments as well as treat pain in a wide variety of situations. At CustomOrthotics.com our goal is to provide you with the best orthotics and orthopedic shoe inserts at an affordable price. Normally having custom orthotics created is extremely expensive and consultation with a podiatrist can also be expensive. At CustomOrthotics.com, we have created a solution allowing you to consult our podiatrist and find the right orthotics or custom made orthotic insoles to correct issues you may be having with your foot or any related pain. Click here to order your orthotics.

toddl
6/18/11

I saw my DPM and he was trying to sell me custom insoles for $300. I do not have $300 for insoles that are going to need to be replaced every so often and for every pair of shoes I own. That is absurd I told him and said that is just what it costs. I found this website by a podiatrist and was able to speak to a doctor online by phone which I thought was pretty frigging amazing. I am used to getting customer support from India, and to speak to a real doctor who answered my questions was golden. He only charges $89 per custom insole and I just take the impression of my feet at home.

Questions? Get answers from the CustomOrthotics staff and other customers.

CustomOrthotics?