Review of TommieCopper

Tel: (1-855-692-8291)
outreach@tommiecopper.com

lisak164
8/31/18

I've used Tommie Copper knee braces for years and loved them - still do - but ordering directly from the company is a rip-off. My last order was placed with expedited shipping, for which I paid $14.95 extra. It took over two weeks to get my order. I phoned customer service and spoke with a rude woman who argued with me about the expedited shipping until she saw that I had indeed paid for it. No apology, she just said she would credit the shipping cost. I still have not received the credit. This is the second time this has happened! This makes me sad as I do love their knee braces.

ka7719
7/3/18
• Updated review

I love this company. They sell quality items and their customer service reps are fantastic. Never a hassle if you call and need to ask a question. Items arrived in a timely fashion, and I would def buy from them again!

“Best Customer Service!”
7/3/18
• Previous review

I recently ordered a few knee braces for my teenage son. I looked at their size guide and measured accordingly. When I received the braces, he tried one on and wore it for a day. It was too loose, so I called the company to ask if I could return just the one brace that I didn't open and use. They told me to not only return the unopened one, but that I had 60 days to return the one that was already used! I was shocked. I was only looking to return the unopened one. The guy told me that my son could wear the brace for 59 days and I would still be able to return it for a refund (60 days money back guarantee). I thanked him and said that he only wore it for one day and discovered it was too loose. I immediately packed them up to send back, and the rep helped me figure out which size would work better, and I ordered 2 more. Excellent customer service and free shipping if you don't need it ASAP. I think it took about 5 days to receive the first 2 braces, and that was fine with me. I would happily deal with this company again! Keep up your excellent customer service!

phylliss12
11/6/15

I placed an order and payed for over night shipping, there was nothing stating the order had to be placed by a certain time to receive the order the next day and when I paid the $24.50 for over night shipping it never kicked me out because I was ordering too late, next day don't receive any shipping info, so I call and I'm told that over night to them is one day and that one day can be whenever they want, I tell the horrible customer service guy they can't do that and I need money refunded and he argues with me, after being treated like crap by the horrible customer service man, I ask for the manager, finally get told I'll get a refund and get charged for 2 day shipping, we'll see if that happens. Tommie Cooper cares NOTHING about customer satisfaction and tries to steal money!!!

Questions? Get answers from the TommieCopper staff and other customers.

TommieCopper?