Review of PowerSteps

Tel: 1.888.237.3668
info@powersteps.com

thomasc67
12/30/14

I appreciate this. Power Steps has the most durable and comfortable shoe insoles. I like the Pro Tech insoles myself. They will let you know the retailer nearest you so they can be tried on for maximum comfort. Awesome.

dorothyg5
5/22/14

bobbyk
6/17/11

After walking a few miles in vegas, I finally realized that I needed insoles or some sort of orthotics for my shoes as my feet were killing me. I am much older now and I do have some foot problems but it was never a problem in the past. I was told by my doc to see a podiatrist but those guys charge so much money and my insurance wasn't going to pay for custom made shoes. I did some research and found that powersteps were one of the only brands sold by podiatrists in their offices and you can buy them online without ever seeing a doctor. I bought a pair for $49 and it was so much better than the garbage they sell at drug stores. Very happy with this purchase.

Questions? Get answers from the PowerSteps staff and other customers.

PowerSteps?