SimplyFeet

SimplyFeet has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SimplyFeet also ranks 3rd among Orthotics sites.

How would you rate SimplyFeet?

“I came across Simply Feet when I was looking...”

Carla K.
6/12/14

- I came across Simply Feet when I was looking for some orthopaedic shoes. Having suffered for many years with my feet and trying various methods and pain relief to make them feel better I thought there was no hope in finding shoes that were comfy. I purchased a pair of women’s shoes- they provide total support for my feet. There is information on the site to which shoes benefit your health which was very helpful in choosing them. I would recommend using Simply Feet again. Although these shoes were quite expensive and out of my budget range, the quality is great and worth purchasing. They were delivered on time as promised. Very good service.

carlak3
June 12th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the SimplyFeet staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SimplyFeet?

Have a question about SimplyFeet?