TheInsoleStore.com reviews

help@theinsolestore.com

ake
AK E.
4/18/19

This is my second time ordering - thanks to my new insoles and metatarsal supports I am no longer in pain and can continue to work and to work out.

louiseo40
LOUISE O.
4/16/19

VERY EASY but no initial email about item(s) being shipped. Had to email and ask. These insoles were not what I expected, but i can make them work for a little while.

stuartr62
Stuart R.
4/13/19

I am grateful for The Insole Store and their level of knowledge about the mechanics of feet. They offer a huge selection, quality is built in to each design and good value. This web site teaches as you shop.

michaele149
Michael E.
4/10/19

I came to the site knowing what product I wanted. It was easy to find here and checkout is fast and easy!

davids2184
David S.
4/3/19

With so many choices it's nice to have the ability to sort the products based upon the issues associated with the feet!

anonymousy376
anonymous Y.
4/3/19

Third pair of insoles for my long distance walking and backpacking. Always prompt and competitive pricing.

valenah
valena h.
3/15/19

Found what I was looking for pretty easily. Explored new products and brought a second insole. The product descriptions are very detailed and makes for an easy shopping experience for me, a first time buyer. Thanks!

deborahg229
Deborah G.
3/13/19

Insole Store has fast shipping and web site information so extremely detailed that I know exactly what I'm buying. Transaction is very quick and easy.

nathelleg
Nathelle G.
3/13/19

You have many many items to choose from, but your website allows for easy access to specific needs. Thank you for a smooth shopping experience.

robertl773
Robert L.
3/12/19

This is my first time shopping with his company I find their website clear and easy to use. That is selection and information is detail and well thought out

Is a straightforward simple and great website

joes1051
Joe S.
3/6/19

The information about insoles on your site is top notch! I have had a number of foot injuries and issues and have made many purchases here in the past and the information on your site has been invaluable in getting insoles to help with my specific issues.

jonathant137
Jonathan T.
3/1/19

Great. My only complaint is that customers are unable to return insoles if they do not work, but I COMPLETELY understand why. Out of all the insoles I have tried, I have only had one that I was completely unable to sue and threw out after one day.

silviac41
Silvia C.
2/18/19

Loved the way you could filter down, but had a problem; when I added a product to the compare list, it would remove some of the filter selections! So I had to go back and choose normal width, full length, etc.

ramilw
Ramil W.
2/18/19

Good selection; generally a good description although one item description was very ambiguous about whether it was a single item or a pair, so I did not purchase it

zernap
Zerna P.
2/5/19

came up as one of top results when searched for "os1st fs6 performance foot sleeve pair". although the pricing was comparable to other stores, found a coupon to help save some $$$

martac37
MARTA C.
1/31/19

I had some trouble getting the order to place, as the system kept freezing up. After I added the 3rd item to the order, it finally went through.

michaelb867
Michael B.
1/31/19

It would be nice to be able to filter by shoe size when browsing for insoles. Also would be nice to be able to sort by rating, and see the number of ratings given for a product while browsing.

anonymousg315
anonymous G.
1/29/19

Insoles were as described, New Balance. Delivery was as promised. I will use insoles.com again. I am already a repeat customer.

danp144
Dan P.
1/28/19

Shopping was easy. However, the description of the insole that I bought emphasized metatarsal support and when I received it, the box said it was an "Ultra arch support" and had a little different color and material at the metatarsal area that I desperately need.

michaelb1675
Michael B.
1/28/19

Wish there was sorting options on the mobile version of the website.
Would be nice to select on the different thicknesses, also.

davids2109
David S.
1/28/19

Great shopping experience so far. There appears to be a lot of product information which is great with foot issues. Still waiting for the insoles I ordered and will rate them after I try them out.

johnl1193
John L.
1/26/19

Generally good. The only glitch is that coupons.com says there is a coupon 10% off first purchase if you subscribe to the theinsolestore.com newsletter, but that offer doesn't seem available on theinsolestore.com website and I don't want to give my email address to coupons.com

maxr82
Max R.
1/24/19

Correct product, kind of disappointed that only the one size was available (small instead of the preferred large) but the order pages were clear in that regard so there were no surprises.

malindad8
malinda d.
1/18/19

Your phone representative was clueless when i asked about a sof sol flat insole. I had purchased the thin fit but it is no longer available so i was trying to find something similar. I thought that your representatives had a basic working knowledge of the inventory like flat insoles.Not interested in helping.

montyq
Monty Q.
1/16/19

I was looking for something different to try as so far nothing worked well or had quality issues. This product had good reviews on theinsolestore.com. Easy to order, quick shipping, and the best is that the product is the best I have tried for my foot pain. I will be ordering this again so I don't have to move them from one pair of shoes to another. Thanks for the help with an insole that works.

Questions? Get answers from the TheInsoleStore.com staff and other customers.

TheInsoleStore.com?