TheInsoleStore.com reviews

help@theinsolestore.com

zernap
Zerna P.
2/5/19

came up as one of top results when searched for "os1st fs6 performance foot sleeve pair". although the pricing was comparable to other stores, found a coupon to help save some $$$

martac37
MARTA C.
1/31/19

I had some trouble getting the order to place, as the system kept freezing up. After I added the 3rd item to the order, it finally went through.

michaelb867
Michael B.
1/31/19

It would be nice to be able to filter by shoe size when browsing for insoles. Also would be nice to be able to sort by rating, and see the number of ratings given for a product while browsing.

anonymousg315
anonymous G.
1/29/19

Insoles were as described, New Balance. Delivery was as promised. I will use insoles.com again. I am already a repeat customer.

michaelb1675
Michael B.
1/28/19

Wish there was sorting options on the mobile version of the website.
Would be nice to select on the different thicknesses, also.

davids2109
David S.
1/28/19

Great shopping experience so far. There appears to be a lot of product information which is great with foot issues. Still waiting for the insoles I ordered and will rate them after I try them out.

johnl1193
John L.
1/26/19

Generally good. The only glitch is that coupons.com says there is a coupon 10% off first purchase if you subscribe to the theinsolestore.com newsletter, but that offer doesn't seem available on theinsolestore.com website and I don't want to give my email address to coupons.com

maxr82
Max R.
1/24/19

Correct product, kind of disappointed that only the one size was available (small instead of the preferred large) but the order pages were clear in that regard so there were no surprises.

montyq
Monty Q.
1/16/19

I was looking for something different to try as so far nothing worked well or had quality issues. This product had good reviews on theinsolestore.com. Easy to order, quick shipping, and the best is that the product is the best I have tried for my foot pain. I will be ordering this again so I don't have to move them from one pair of shoes to another. Thanks for the help with an insole that works.

anonymousf297
anonymous F.
1/16/19

Very nice site that's easy to get around and find what you need. From what I've seen thus far, very good prices as well. Selection is tremendous and I Thank You! :)

christinac273
CHRISTINA C.
1/11/19

i use this site because it has the most options around. I always am happy with the products and have not had an issue with the company or the products.

jackier142
Jackie R.
1/9/19

it kept clearing my info while I was looking for my ccard but otherwise it was ok
I got the wrong size, (men's instead of women's) and they don't fit in my shoes

darlar19
Darla R.
1/2/19

Thanks for the good service. We have been happy with the insoles we’ve purchased for the most part. When we did have a problem you were willing to refund or exchange.

marges38
Marge S.
12/30/18

Fast service. Great selection with lots of information on each insole to help me pick the one that was best for me

michaelw450
Michael W.
12/30/18

Easy ordering and I received my product quickly. Had the item that was difficult to find through other sources.

donpy
DonP Y.
12/26/18

All of my activities experienced in purchasing the product went very well,.... I rate the experience 5 of 5. It's the high price I do not like.

marshab68
Marsha B.
12/20/18

Really great to have found a place that has lots of options to take care of my feet. Getting shoes to fit right has always been an issue & your insoles have made a huge difference. Thank you so much.

robertb934
Robert B.
12/17/18

I originally tried your "chat" option. No Response.
When I called the representative gave me the name "Ortho A Hael Relief insole" in stead of "Orthaheel Relief Insole." It took me a while to realize that "Ortho" was not the name of the company. I think that the representative should have been clearer. As it turned out, I purchased an insole that was NOT mentioned by the representative. I specified in my request for recommendations that I wanted the insole for a Rockport Dress Shoe. As it turned out, the recommendations she gave were mainly for athletic shoes and boots. I did find an insole that listed dress shoes.

josec307
Jose C.
12/14/18

easy to pick out an insole if it is one you already use. If you are looking for an alternate, it is difficult.

elizabethr206
Elizabeth R.
12/14/18

Easy to find what I wanted after checking other sources including the manufacturer with no luck. Thank you. You are now my source for insoles.

peggyg68
Peggy G.
12/10/18

I'm not even sure if I need an arch support but I did order one pair that has this feature While I haven't used them (I just tried them in a shoe) to give an honest review, they are very well made seem to be good, quality material so should last a long time.

anthonyg259
ANTHONY G.
12/9/18

Quick & easy ordering process, Really looking for FootSmart brand of insoles. They weren't "FootSmart"
but they were just as good. I like them.

johng1398
John G.
12/8/18

Overall experience was really good. Very simple to follow the selections and the description provided for each of the product was incredibly informative. Very nice job. The descriptions made it easy to decide which product that I should purchase.

nathanc126
Nathan C.
12/3/18

I had a great experience. I called the proprietor to discuss different options. He gave me good advice and the insoles arrived in 3 days.

anonymousg231
anonymous G.
12/3/18

The customer rep was worth the 16 min hold time!!! She recommended a pair of insoles that appear to be even better than ones I had been looking at for specific concerns!!

Questions? Get answers from the TheInsoleStore.com staff and other customers.

TheInsoleStore.com?