TheInsoleStore.com reviews

help@theinsolestore.com

dennisk82
Dennis K.
8/11/19

Really like the insole's! I have a pair for all of my hiking boots, tennis shoes and golf shoes. They are great. Would recommend them highly.

Response from Customer S., TheInsoleStore.com Representative
Dear Dennis,
We're happy to hear you are liking your insole! Your review is appreciated!
howardn23
Howard N.
8/7/19

Thank you Ms. Escourse for your prompt and cordial response to my quirey. I ordered the insoles you recommended and they should be here in a few days. I'm confident they will be very comfortable.

Warmest regards, Howard Newmans

Response from Customer S., TheInsoleStore.com Representative
Howard,
We appreciate your wonderful feedback and will be sure to pass your kind words along to our customer service representative.  We thank you for your business.
aprilh154
April H.
8/1/19

Great products, easy, quick, checkout! Have been buying Powerstep orthodics for over 3 years now and love them plus they hold up better than the ones I was getting from the Podiatrist.

jonb252
jon b.
7/20/19

Your shoe size for the product does not tell me what country shoe size I need to order. Therefore your shoe sizing guide is pointless.

Response from Customer S., TheInsoleStore.com Representative
Dear Jon,
We are so sorry to hear you were unhappy with your experience on our website. We do offer a sizing chart on all of our products which can be found right above where you would select your shoe size. While we are based in the United States and our shoe sizes are in US sizes, our sizing chart offers Euro Size and UK size conversions . We also offer the measurements in Inches and Centimeter.

Please feel free to reach out to our customer service department, as we will be more than happy to assist you further.

stephens464
Stephen S.
7/16/19

My item was not accepted because the agreed upon final price, including all shipping charges, was suddenly jacked up a further $22 by the person making the delivery. This was without any notice; and was a completely improper business practice. Then there was a follow up threat by your company to charge a 20% penalty. This is an unethical and unfair situation, which I have reported to my Credit Card company. If necessary, I shall take this matter much further.
Stephen Stafford
Toronto, Canada
Stafford Law Office

Response from Customer S., TheInsoleStore.com Representative
Dear Stephen,
We appreciate your feedback, and we are currently looking into this matter.  I have reached out to you via our customer service channel to help resolve this for you.
douglasg97
Douglas G.
7/16/19

I was unable to determine the amount of lift offered by what I ordered. I spent about five minutes looking for it.

Response from Customer S., TheInsoleStore.com Representative
Douglas,
 We are sorry to hear you had a hard time with measurements on our lifts. If you need assistance with any products please feel free to reach out to our customer service department. We will be more than happy to help you with any information you may need.
scottw513
Scott W.
7/16/19

Well, to begin, I'm not sure how 'it appears that you might have an issue' as I have ordered in the past and I did not do anything during this latest order to indicate that I was not pleased. I take these type requests to be about the same as 'phishing' except here you are simply attempting to coerce a favorable rating.
It's like the 'Should we follow up to make sure you're satisfied with your order?' question at the end of the page. Without even selecting either 'Yes' or 'No' there is the question 'Are you sure? There are several benefits to our free follow up service, ...' That implies / suggests that I have all ready selected 'No.'

Response from Customer S., TheInsoleStore.com Representative
Dear Scott,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the input and will take it into account for future updates.  We appreciate your understanding.
nancyg547
Nancy G.
7/14/19

Excellent choice and great service options! Something for each and every sport and condition. Well described products.

Response from Customer S., TheInsoleStore.com Representative
Nancy,
We are delighted to hear you are enjoying our website and finding everything you need. We appreciate your business and love the great review.
claret18
clare t.
7/8/19

Since my hip replacement surgery, you have helped me so much to get my 1/2 inch I needed for the shorter leg!!!!!!

Response from Customer S., TheInsoleStore.com Representative
Dear Clare,
That is excellent news! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your insoles and appreciate the five star review.
ellinr
Ellin R.
7/4/19

I wanted to order 3 or 4 of the cotton terry innersoles but it appears that there are only two in stock. I would not mind if you accepted the order for the amount requested and sent the two that are available and back ordered the amount requested. There is no option for this which is frustrating. Also it is not clear that you are discontinuing this item or are out of the item.

Response from Customer S., TheInsoleStore.com Representative
Dear Ellin,
We are so sorry to hear you are unhappy with your experience with us. We will be more than happy to assist you further. I have reached out to you privately so that we can possibly find a solution.
suzyn11
Suzy N.
7/1/19

My experience was with no problem, I just feel you don't have good enough sales and free shipping often enough!!

Response from Customer S., TheInsoleStore.com Representative
Suzy,
We appreciate your feedback. We are so sorry to hear you aren't enjoying our sales. We are trying to improve everyday and your feedback will be taken into account.
Angela Melton
anned134
Anne D.
6/1/19

I have 3/4 length Pedag insoles I like and needed full-length insoles with the same kind of support. The Compare tool made it easy to find what I was looking for.

Response from Customer S., TheInsoleStore.com Representative
Anne,
We LOVE our compare tool and are so happy to hear you took advantage of it!
Thanks for the great feedback.
joanh183
Joan H.
5/24/19

Thank you for having live customer service. Made all the difference. I would have ordered on Amazon otherwise, but your customer rep was able to answer questions that weren't listed in the product specs then came up with a better option than what I had chosen.

Response from Customer S., TheInsoleStore.com Representative
Joan,
We loved your review! Thank you so much for your business and for the fantastic review.
monikas65
Monika S.
5/19/19

This is the 3rd set of insoles for me, much better than Dr. S______. I will always shop here as needed and recommend to all.

Response from Customer S., TheInsoleStore.com Representative
Monika,

We appreciate the great feedback and love your review. Thank you for your business!

janicem358
Janice M.
5/14/19

ok so far...my podiatrist recommended your site. i have cancer conference in a few days and really hope they arrive so i can wear them. thanks.

Response from Customer S., TheInsoleStore.com Representative
Janice,

I do see that your insoles are due to arrive on Saturday! Thank you for the 5 star review, we appreciate your business.

anonymousp477
anonymous P.
5/9/19

Couldn't find a link to shop for related foot care products. Hard to find link for women's slippers.

Response from Customer S., TheInsoleStore.com Representative
We are so sorry to hear that you had a hard time finding the link for the women's slippers. We are improving our website every day and your feedback will be taken in to account.

Thank you for your business.

edwards457
Edward S.
5/6/19

You're a great vendor! I will be recommending you to all of my friends.

Thank you for a great experience.

E.S.

Response from Customer S., TheInsoleStore.com Representative
Dear Ed,

We loved your review! I will be messaging you privately for a special gift from all of us here at TheInsoleStore.com!

coreym77
corey m.
4/29/19

everything fine except it says free same day shipping but when you place order the only options are 3 to 6 days.

Response from Customer S., TheInsoleStore.com Representative
Dear Corey,

Thank you so much for your review. I am so sorry for the misunderstanding! We do offer same day shipping, meaning if you order before 2pm EST Monday - Friday  we will ship your order that day.

However, the delivery date depends on where you are located and does usually take 3-5 business days.

Again, I am so sorry for this confusion. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions.

TheinsoleStore.com
janetw252
janet W.
4/28/19

I love the product I get here. I am unable to find them locally. They also work better and are MUCH cheaper than can get from the Dr's.

ake
AK E.
4/18/19

This is my second time ordering - thanks to my new insoles and metatarsal supports I am no longer in pain and can continue to work and to work out.

louiseo40
LOUISE O.
4/16/19

VERY EASY but no initial email about item(s) being shipped. Had to email and ask. These insoles were not what I expected, but i can make them work for a little while.

stuartr62
Stuart R.
4/13/19

I am grateful for The Insole Store and their level of knowledge about the mechanics of feet. They offer a huge selection, quality is built in to each design and good value. This web site teaches as you shop.

michaele149
Michael E.
4/10/19

I came to the site knowing what product I wanted. It was easy to find here and checkout is fast and easy!

davids2184
David S.
4/3/19

With so many choices it's nice to have the ability to sort the products based upon the issues associated with the feet!

anonymousy376
anonymous Y.
4/3/19

Third pair of insoles for my long distance walking and backpacking. Always prompt and competitive pricing.

Questions? Get answers from the TheInsoleStore.com staff and other customers.

TheInsoleStore.com?