Review of MeliDress

MeliDress reviews

bethg98
6/9/19

Ridiculous! I placed my order three weeks ago and haven't received anything yet. And I JUST received a $25 refund from my order that want to my PayPal account...ok?? What about the OTHER $380 worth of items??? I don't have the money to wait for a month or two to see if things fit or get refunded if they don't!

elizabeths576
6/4/19

No contact about product shipped. No contact after asking when or details of shipping and ultimate burn, no product. Just took my $. Ugh.

christalm6
5/29/19

I ordered a bikini and didn't receive a confirmation email so I tried to contact them but just got the same automated response. They claim on their Facebook page that they get back to you in 24 hours, but I haven't heard a peep from them and it's been 5 days. Is there not a way to report them to Facebook to remove their page and stop scamming people?

selindas
11/28/18

I ordered a cardigan. I NEVER received it!!! And they won't communicate with me!!! I can never get on their website!!'

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS "COMPANY "

debram230
11/6/18

The material of the coat I bought is like baby pajamas. It is unlined. The cuffs are sewn unevenly.The zipper is extremely cheaply made and barely functions; it will probably break after a couple of uses.The cut is nothing like in the photo; the pockets puff out at an unflattering angle and it basically looks like a giant panda costume. Very, very unhappy and the seller will not pay for return shipping. Buyer beware -- this company is in China and they will do anything to not have to accept a return, even when the item qualifies according to their return policy on their website.

kodil
10/22/18

I placed my order 10/1/18 and it is 10/22/18 and can't get a response from them and don't know where my order is. They are awful! I am extremely worried (based on these reviews) about the quality should it ever arrive. I wish I would have looked at these reviews before ordering. :(

angir3
10/16/18

Two months later and no sweater. Horrible CSV - Same experience as previous buyers. Wish I had looked at this before ordering!

jonit6
10/12/18

I ordered a sweater weeks ago. I've contacted them over 5 times to see where my order is. No response abd no sweater. DO NOT ORDER FROM TGEM. THEY ARE A SHAM. WORST COMPANY EVER.

laurels29
9/29/18

This is by far the worst transaction I have ever made. The items are such junk, I mean seriously I could kick myself for ordering this stuff, I guess you live and learn. They're return process is too arduous to initiate so I'll suck up the $70 as a loss and lesson learned. Just take my advice and do t order from here. It looks like children made this stuff.

latoyae6
8/30/18

I purchased a top from Melidress in March. I didn't receive it until April. I return the top in April because their XL fit like a Medium. I didn't receive my refund so I emailed Melidress and "Mandy" (which I believe "Mandy" is their automated responder) responded stating they haven't received my item. Because they're in China I allowed a few more weeks. I followed up to the email in May and "Mandy" responded they still haven't received it. For about a 2-3 months we went back and forth in an email. It's now August 30 and I still haven't received my refund. I sent another email today to "Mandy" and is now awaiting a response. STAY AWAY THIS COMPANY IS A CHINA SCAM! DON'T TRUST IT!

nicolab39
8/18/18

Bought my items in March 2018 and I still have not received it. They claim it came to the USA but don't know why I didn't get it

giag7
7/7/18

This Company is horrible I will never order from them again ! It took me almost a month to finally find out where my packages were they claim I never did a order so I had to email receipt over and then finally a week later they claim my package was destroyed in customs lol! Dont order from them Try Roaso or Rosyella they are legit an your items come fast an they provide you with multiple updates.

denisea125
6/8/18

Worst $65 I've EVER SPENT. VERY VERY VERY poor quality...cheap fabrics. Nothing like the pictures shown & packaged very messy. Not to mention it took 3 weeks to receive my items from China (which was not mentioned). Their website was "shut down" after I placed my order so I could not track my package. DON'T DO IT PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! I rate this company NEGATIVE ZERO

tiag11
5/30/18

I placed an order for $83 and some change I received and order # . They took my $ and received no order!!!!!
I can't even find a website to contact them!!

jamillab
5/24/18

I almost placed a $500+ order with this company. I AM SOOOOO GLAD I DIDN'T. Instead, I placed an order for 4 items instead. 2 of the items were okay. The other 2 needs to be returned due to quality control issues. After reaching out to them, they offered a discount on a future order. This won't work because I would never order from here again. I noticed in all of this that they do not offer a refund for size or for the customers subjective opinion (WTH?). Their second option was for me to incur the expense of mailing the item back to them overseas. Why would I spend money to return items that were defective? Uhhhhh??? NO!!! Dealing with this company is risky. Hit or miss. So not worth it I will stick with F.N.

nigeraw
5/22/18

So something I now realized...never trust a website that doesn't have pictures of their garment OFF of a model and outside of an actual studio (websites who only have pics of the garments on random people). I ordered a camp jumpsuit from them, not only was the material super cheap, they never sent a confirmation email, and when I emailed them they kept sending me the same message in response.

yus254
5/17/18

I ordered this for my daughter and it came within 2 weeks and its adorable. I was scared thinking this one of those Instagram tricks but I was wrong. The clothes have high quality & worth it order . Thanks melidress

yvonneb81
5/10/18

I order a top, 3 weeks later a got a Defective Top.It was sewn wrong and can not be worn.I sent pictures and Melidress just offered me a 15% on next purchase..I will never order again as I lost $25 On this order. They refused to replace this Defective product...My advise,DO NOT ORDER FROM MELIDRESS as you are stuck with whatever they send.I disappointed..Also, didn't know item was coming from China...BUYER BEWARE..#NEVERAGAIN

patm225
5/1/18

I received my order finally after 3 weeks . They have stolen photos of someone else's clothing. What I received was nothing like the picture in Fabric or in the Style, it was packaged as assembly line manufactured and it came from China. People you will be throwing your money away. This is A scam and a Fraud, please be warned and know you will get nothing from this Company but a loss of your hard earned Dollars

kathleenm50
4/20/18

The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
Alert ResultA Malware report has been detected for this website

86%; Unknown Unknown
6%; Panama Panama
4%; United States United States
4%; Canada Canada

This site is using an anonymous service - which prevents us from identifying the site owner.

Stay away is my opinion

genisep
3/16/18

I oreder a shirt in a large on February 3rd its now March 17th with no shirt ... I tried to get in contact with the seller but they are horrible they just keep emailing saying package is on the way .. I will never ever ever oreder from this site or China ever again

denisef77
3/7/18

I rarely write reviews but after reading these reviews I was truly SHOCKED! I ordered from Melidress not once, but twice one day apart 2/5/18 & 2/6/18. My first order was shipped out the very next day, and when I showed my daughter in law that they had plus size she wanted the Pink two piece and the Champion one piece so I ordered it the following day. Again, it was shipped out the very next day. Guys I received both orders within a week.by way of UPS with tracking provided. I did pay the extra $10 for express shipping, but that wasn't even a lot. I also received a discount of $11 off on my second order. This is not a fake review and I do not work for the company. I live in the US. I've uploaded pics of some of my items. If I had to say anything negative at all about my experience it would only be that the button up shirts run a tad bit small. When I say a tad bit, I mean you can get in it and button it up but it's just a little snug fitting.

marianet
2/27/18

I wish I would have read this first no status on my order no replies to my email no shipping this makes no sense

camillef12
2/27/18

I ordered a dress in December. They immediately took my money and I never received my purchase. I have tried consistently to get my purchase or my money. They inbox me thru messenger telling me its on the way and I should receive it very soon.

chrisagea
2/19/18

I am tracking my item so far its in my state at a ups location. It should be in route here tomorrow I hope. It took a very long time to get from the country it was coming from. I sent an email to the customer service contact and never got a response back about the date of delivery very bad. So if the items show up and its garbage you will have no one to talk to and will be in a loss. Im hoping that its accurate to size or I just bought something non returnable. I do think this place should be shut down because the communication is very poor and the delivery is super long. And as I said your alone with something if its a wrong item or doesnt fit. If everything do fit I still will not order until they have a live chat communication or number its just to risky when it comes to these new online shipping companies.

Questions? Get answers from the MeliDress staff and other customers.

7 Photos for MeliDress