MelanieToniaEvans reviews

Frankston, VIC 3199, AU
info@melanietoniaevans.com

cristap1
6/10/19

Melanie has opened my eyes to so much I didn't know or understand and was beating myself up about, and thinking i was crazy.

deborahp227
5/31/19

For six months now after a break up of 7 years, I have struggled to just exist. My will to live has faltered and even though I have faith and am holding on to my Lord with all of my might I am praying He would just take me home to be with Him. I'm so thankful in my search to understand why this situation "break up" has depleted my will to live, hope for the future, joy, and any motivation or enthusiasm for anything I was able to find Melanies support "From survive to Thrive". She has given me hope as she truly understands and has been the only one who can explain to me why I'm stuck in this horrible place in my mind. The supportive videos have been such a blessing to me and given me building blocks to be able to attempt to pull myself out of bed or off the couch to accomplish even the smallest of projects, ie doing laundry, change my clothes, brush my teethg. For Melanie to use a very bad circumstance in her life to assist others to recover from trauma such as she's done I know that she will be truly blessed and is making a positive difference in so many lives! I was a case mgr. at a domestic violence prgrm. and thought I understood what was necessary to break free from abuse but now know the deep pain of the internal wounds that manipulation, betrayal, lies and deceit cause. So much evil! Thank goodness for people like Melanie who rise above the ashes and have the compassion to reach out to others.

Tip for consumers: Make and stay in contact - don't be afraid to reach out

dawnb270
5/23/19

To finally hear what deep inside I knew, but was until now hidden within my subconscious has opened a window to my soul. Even while still living with my narc, I now have hope of a new happy life.. to truly understand it will all work out if only I trust my inner self... wow

julies608
5/22/19

Having accessed Melanie's free online resources amongst many others, reading many books, forums, therapy, videos, talks and articles, I learned everything I need to know about the issue I have been dealing with.
I have been surrounded by narcissists all my life, from my cruel heartless step father, my entitled sister, the boyfriend who beat me up when I left home to live with him to escape my home at a young age, to the many men and relationships who have entered my life and taken my energy and power. Now my own son, who was heavily influenced by my choices. It was the last, most hurtful discard of all from husband no.2, who I was incredibly conned by that was the straw that broke the camels back.
I came to realise, that I needed to work on myself, to heal the CPTSD I am suffering. After 18 months of literally trying everything, and only really getting relief from keeping busy, I sought out NARP.
Melanie is my saviour, she understands, she's teaching me techniques that heal my soul, I appreciate that as a naturopathic nutritionist myself, the only way to truly heal is to get to the root of the problem. The problem is me, and I say that in the most loving way to myself, that I need to work on the areas of my being that allowed such predators to affect me.
I am an incredibly strong person, with very effective coping techniques, learned from a young age, but, I am strong enough to know when to reach out for help. Melanie is a truly wonderful woman for helping so many people who have found themselves I the same desperate situation as I have.
As each day passes, I feel more empowered, and I now have light at the end of a very long tunnel that I will not only be happy, but I will be able to find my true self and be the woman I was meant to be.
I wish everyone love and light on their own healing journey, and most importantly, never ever give up, because there is always a way.

katec116
5/20/19

Like many of the negative reviews, I have also noticed Melanie has a very obnoxious, cruel side. I signed up for her services long before she blew up and had a few direct interactions with her (nowadays you can't even get her one-on-one unless you pay out your ass) so I know this of her directly. Cruel, petty comments. She's the most important person in the room, better not challenge her. If she's so "strong" from healing, she should put up with a little questioning. What she wants for herself, she doesn't even want for her clients. For example, if she's happy she's not afraid of speaking up anymore, shouldn't she want that for her clients? Except they ALL get gagged if she perceives them puttiing her down. It's too bad - Her ego seems to have gotten in her way. I even got an older negative review removed from here by them, God knows how. They're manipulative and don't like people speaking their truth about them if they aren't squeaky clean, which they aren't. I think she's gotten too big for her britches too. At the end of the day, I look at a person and how they treat me and others. And when I look at that, I don't see Melanie Tonia Evans as healed. I see that her unresolved trauma makes her think everyone who critisizes her (even constructively) is a narc and her unresolved trauma makes her mean. So I don't think she's worked it all out. At all. AAANd now her little mignions will be after me *sigh*

Response from Melanie E., MelanieToniaEvans Representative
Hi Kate, I publically interact one on one on all my social platforms including in the NARP Forum and my blog, in detail for many hours a day, and love doing so for free.

It’s clear what my levels of exchange and compassion are for individuals who have experienced the awful trauma of narcissistic abuse, and where they are at at certain stages of their journey.

Like so many of us, I have deeply been there myself.

Having said that, as part of being a recovered victim and now a Thriver I uphold my boundaries and do not tolerate abuse, or pandering to people using the efforts of support staff and others, when not willing to do the inner work - and then blaming other people for their wounds.

As was your case it was defined after numerous attempts to guide you to do the inner reflection, ownership and work, that you were no longer a fit for our community or healing methods - which are all these things.

And that’s totally okay, and it’s your choice.

I wish you the passage of finding exactly what it is that will work for you and I hope with all my heart that it grants you the healing, peace and resolution that every human being deserves.

Much love to you

Melanie xx
awinon
5/15/19

I came across Melanie as I researched ways in which to break free from my narcissistic ex, whom has been tormenting me to say the least, two years after our divorce. I enrolled for her free webinar and all through it I could not help but think how close she hit for me. It was like she was describing my life and this made me want to use her tools to fully recover. I am indeed excited to get my power back, to be able to live my life to the max. Thank you Melanie, you are a blessing

maureeng60
5/11/19

I never ever ever thought I could leave my narcissist ex-husband. Within 2 weeks of starting Melanie's program, I packed my 3 kid up and moved out, never once looking back.

In those last couple weeks, when he would start his vampire work, I was completely at ease and content in myself. The boundaries were set. I felt the strongest I've ever felt my entire life.

It's been exactly 2 years since that time and I've used Melanie's work to grow stronger and stronger. Whenever I feel my trauma kicking in hard, I go back to Melanie and again find my power.

I am beyond grateful <3

carolynp133
4/27/19

I sat eating dinner with my narc mom came in and I still listened. Melanie's support and understanding knowledge creates a wider dimension of a scientific to me faith based approach than a fundamental dimension lie. We quicken to believe medication with out resolve is the only answer to these problems. But it only sabotages your thinking and you stay boxed in the forth dimension of scientific exploration that leaves exiled from your true self. So this goes beyond your capped thinking with a spirit of your true Wisdom. The wonderful thing about it Melanie leaves the door open to where you are in your faith. Which can lead the person closer to the connection of the Creator and creative thought seeking. I was so intimidated of the Creator I made Him a tree. But I see Him better now.
So I hope this for all. That your creative thinking takes you on the path to lead you your creator and creative thoughts. So thankful for the time to share this thought with you!

peacea9
4/22/19

I was raised by narcissistic parents and as a result my friend circle and intimate relationships have also been with these types. I thought I was a narcissist magnet.

Then I found Melanie! Beautiful, kind Melanie
I started reading her blog, watching her videos then moving on to her NARP course.

The support Melanie and her team (family) give you is priceless. It's a no nonsense, practical approach. They won't let you wallow in sadness and despair. Instead they pull you out of the black hole and into the light with knowledge and tools that will empower you forever.

brandyl35
4/18/19

Melanie and her program came into my life when I was out my lowest. I'm excited to get my power back and change the patterns so my girls and all the girls to come can own their power too. This is such a blessing thank you Melanie

hawkb1
3/23/19

Thank You God for Melanie Tonia Evans.
In all honesty I do not know where I would be today without Melanie Tonia Evans and the Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Program.
I have been trapped in the same patterns ALL of my life, and am now seeing that it stemmed from childhood traumas, and poor programming.
I do not blame my parents, or schooling for anything, for I would not be where I am today without these events happening for me in my life.
I have always been a spiritual seeker, and the fact that this simple meditative program can be so powerful is something I have always looked for.
By using this program I am healing not only my psyche, but my body.
Thank You God, and Melanie Tonia Evans for ALL that you have, are and will do for me.
Jefferson Davis Burton
The Dance Hawk of the Flame

sandraw289
3/21/19

I've had a very similar story as Melonie, been in a marriage for 31 years with what I just discovered was with a Narcissist. It was a real moment of revelation but most of all relief. I'd investied all these years with someone whom I truly loved but the hardest thing was realising with him it wasn't real love. The mind games, lies, betrayal was sending me crazy and I was the one labelled with a Mental Health diagnosis BPD. So when you come to that point of pure relief that your nit actually losing your mind it's all part of their games. The two most wonderful achievements where my two adult children whom amazingly have turned out astonishally perfect. I've now been separated three months which I know is the best decision I could of ever made but I won't deny that after 31 years with one person there is still things and memories you miss. It is a grieving process and taking this daily journey with Melonie helps with every step you take. But it's a "must" journey it has to happen before it destroys what time you have left, so all I can suggest if any of this resignates with you take that step, take back your control because it's not you and you deserve a life that your worthy of. Sandy W

kathh10
3/17/19

A person that has purely taken advantage of many vunerable, desperate people. Falling for the sales pitch only makes you more damaged, angry and self hating. Buyer beware. Yes it's magic. A magic "trick".

sueb254
2/15/19

I have not started the NARP program, but I have read the NARP book, which presents a powerful healing paradigm. I am an avid Abraham Hicks student, and am finding relief for my trauma (narc. parent, narc. lovers) using the Abraham concepts for raising vibration. But I needed more specified help, for preverbal childhood trauma, subconscious programming, and especially very troubling psychic phenomena. Abraham is very general, and Melanie provides specifics for my particular situation. I also want to say that it was a blog by Melanie titled, "Breaking the Psychic Binds of the Narcissist" and a youtube video by Melanie titled "How to Break the Psychic Connection with a Narcissist" that brought me to her work. (I even had my psychotherapist listen to that youtube video during a session with her, as it is so clarifying.) I was looking for someone with the "energetic" understanding, because I am an empath, psychic, and medium, and I am having major issues in the energetic realm, related to my narc. abuse, that I need help with. I'm so glad Melanie includes this level in her work. I'm looking forward to joining the online community and NARP program (I signed up today).

sarahb621
2/9/19

for years I was searching the internet of what was going on, I thought I was getting insane,until I stumbled on her youtube video's. I received e-mails and then I started to understand. I'm now following the quantum healing and I'm feeling so much better. I really think without her I would be in a mental hospital or the relationship, that triggered so much unhealed parts, would have killed me. I think she's an angel, thank you!

abdellahz
1/25/19

I am Algerian .I have been abused by my ex wife of the years. when i think of her or i see her face my blood pressure rises and i live in fear the anxiety the shame despite i divorced a year ago.i have used relaxation visualization hypnosis but I always had the same symptoms until I used melanie's methods. In a few days I felt hope in me. with all my heart thank you.

amberj118
1/24/19

I have been suffering from depression and anxiety for a number of years, due to the up bringing I had from my mother. No amount of antidepressants have helped me, some made me even worse. I was at one of my lowest points when I accidently came across Melanie's work. To say I was amazed by her is a understatement! I watched one of her you tube videos on narcissistic mothers, and the penny dropped! I must admit, I burst out crying! I finally knew what was wrong with me, and why nothing else I'd tryed had worked. Melanie is so amazing. I now have the narp programme, and i cant wait to get started on it this weekend. I know deep down that this is the answer I've been looking for my whole adult life. Thank you so much Melanie for getting this information out there! Your a star!

ravynnr
1/24/19

I am so impressed with Melanie and her entire team. I have reached out to them multiple times in the last year. First, when i was still in my abusive relationship, and again when I was out of it, but still so down in the dumps after the devastation. I feel a bit more hopeful after listening to one of Melanie's latest webinars, and so I joined the NARP community. I already feel like I'm part of a group who understands me and what I've been through. I don't feel so alone! I am willing to do all the hard work it's going to take to heal from this horrible mess I got myself into, but for the first time, I truly believe I am not going to have to do it alone. Thank you so much Melanie and staff, for answering me every time I emailed, and offering me positivity and encouragement to go on. I'll never forget you all and this program. I know you all are helping so many people, and we're all so grateful! Thank you.

jeannal6
1/24/19

I am 44 years old my life up until now has been a struggle holding my family together with only intangible things to work with. Melanie has become a friend and not just the name. It is because of her understanding how energy works at a Quantum level and her desire to heal that she was able to help me to start my healing Journey which I never thought possible. Although this is the very beginning of a long journey I know I have lifelong friends to spend it with. Because Melanie not only offers her skills she offers all of her friendships to be yours also. I should go and get my driver's license replaced as this is my new birth date the day Melanie helped me to find myself. Please take time for yourself as I've taken time for myself... Love to all
~Jeanna

manuelal4
1/24/19

I wish I had discovered Melanies work before!! Her aproach is amazing, she has whole lot of material about narcissistic abuse, but the important thing is her way is to help you heal yourself so you can get out of abuse, and get to have a new life. Lots of free material to read and videos too. She is very clear and easy to understand.

michellew355
1/24/19

I have been reading Melanie's posts and watching her video blogs for many years now. But I hesitated to sign up to the program believing that I had all the tools I needed to complete my own recovery. Yet, I found myself, again and again getting hooked into my ex's patterns. There were times I could totally rise above his games, and I often felt confident I could protect my children, but any time I felt under-resourced, struggled financially, or things were going badly, I felt myself pulled back into his toxic field. This was especially degrading to me, in that I work in a field supporting women dealing with trauma.

My ex-partner is not the first narcissist in my life. My father was a narcissist and my mother had addiction issues. I fully agree with Melanie that childhood pain is leading me to replicate this pattern in my adult life. As such, I have carefully avoided romantic relationships for many years now as I seek emotional health. It was supposed to be a temporary solution to avoid attaching to another narcissist while I healed. Unfortunately, I have never felt solid enough to take that risk. This is not how I want to live my life, I want to heal.

This week, when struggling to make a decision about how to deal with a particularly damaging lie told by my ex, I decided to sign up for one of Melanie's workshops.

The research she shared, reflects my own research and understanding of trauma. Particularly the limitations of talk therapy for patterns of behaviour that began in childhood.

After a useful meditation using her Quanta Freedom Healing method, Melanie went over her 10 modules in her healing program. These modules were laid out clearly and reflected back to me the different stages I had gotten stuck on in my own healing journey. I deliberated for a day and then reached out to start her process.

I am very optimistic and ready to take this important step to leaving narcissistic abuse behind.

luckyo1
1/24/19

I have started my journey to recovery thanks to Melanie and NARP.
I never thought there would be anyone who would understand and be able to help me
So thank you again.

yadat
12/14/18

Melanie you are a life saver to the world your work is full of joy and happiness...I didn't have the courage to leave my narc when if I have already know about the narc traits over 6 months of searching..but the day I found you in yutube my heart says this is the right person to walk with and now I am free and I have found the courage to leave my narc after 3 years of abusive you are the best I sigh into her free 3keys of thriving and her 16 days free trial now on the narp I can say I am on this journey but the truth is I am not going back as I was doing the back and fouth I am moving forward with confidence bec of the work of melanie she is a blessing to us an angel fall from heaven to save us from this pple thank you so much melanie god bless you in many ways

maryo174
11/12/18

I came across Melanie's work after first waking to the realization I was married to a covert sociopath. To say this marriage almost killed me is an understatement. I have been affected physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and financially. Had I not learned about cluster b people, I believe I would have died. Like many survivors desperate to make sense of what happened to them, I consumed all the info on the subject. Validation is particularly life saving from such an experience especially in light of how NPD's work to twist the narrative. While there are many great resources available on the subject, I found Melanie's approach to healing to be the most promising and inspiring. I say this especially because my body tried to warn me from day one that my ex was dangerous through a myriad of health issues. However, I did not speak the language of the body....but I do now! I have learned that the body is the Divine intelligence and it is crucial to listen. I will NEVER ignore my gut again. When Melanie spoke of somatic healing to get to the primal wounds, my soul recognized this has an ancient truth. She is a brilliant woman with incredible wisdom. Her work allows us to turn this horrific, excruciating and confusing ordeal into the most profound healing opportunity. I don't say this lightly, but she opened me to the possibility that this experience was a gift and that possibly, nothing else could have awakened me to delve in as deep as one can for their ultimate liberation like narc abuse. Melanie is living proof of this and she inspires me so much.

paulah156
11/11/18

I am so incredibly Grateful to have found Beautiful Mel and Her Heart~felt video's re Narky-Narcs + Narcissist Abuse online in You Tube!

I felt I was going crazy + was constantly energy drained due a Narky-Narc sucking My Life Force energy from Me!

It is a true blessing, I came across Beautiful Goddesses, discussing Narcissistic partners/traits etc within a Spiritual group I belonged to on Facebook! A light bulb went off inside My head, now knowing I had been in a relationship with a Man, who is not only a full-blown alcoholic, but an abusive narcissist too boot... for past 2 yrs.

I am normally very strong, however with Narky-Narc man, aka Jekyll + Hyde, I keep taking him back, after he has used + abused the sh*t Out of Me, over + over Again... like a broken record!

I now know, Thanks to Beautiful Mel, that I can not Heal him. He has to Heal himself. He says he wants to Heal, he will not abuse Me ever again... + the broken record continues to go round + round.....

Thanks to Beautiful Mel, I now understand why I keep taking him back, why I am addicted to him, etc

It is My turn Now!
Time too Put Me 1st... for 1st time Ever!
I Wish too Heal Me!
I Wish too be FREE!
I Wish too be living My Souls Purpose on Mother Earth!

I can't wait too start My NARP Healing!
I am so looking forward too meeting + supporting Beautiful Souls, in NARP!

Thank~You! Thank~You! Thank~You Mel, for All You have Done + Continue to Do... Loving, Guiding, Supporting Me + Beautiful Souls too Love Ourselves Unconditionally, too Heal, too have Fun, Healthy, Love~filled Relationships...

Let's Do This!
Let's Dance!

I am truly Grateful!

God+Angels Bless!

Arohanui,
Paula xXx

Hello Mary, the modules are a recorded healing session with Melanie that you listen to. They are designed to help you connect with your body, experience your emotions productively so that you can release them and through this, help to connect with your wound and vulnerabilities so that you can heal them and will not be so susceptible to manipulative personalities. It's very easy and it doesn't require that you believe in past lives. You don't have to have a particular set of beleifs to use NARP. It's very flexible.

By Gladice P.

Hi Ed, all painful relationships with self, others and life can be traced back to the origins of trauma trapped in our bodies that can be tracked through to and released with the NARP Program. The only criteria necessary is that the person in question fully realises that they have inner trauma that can be attended to and is willing to do the work within NARP to achieve that. I hope that answers your question. Mel x

By Melanie E., Blog.melanietoniaevans Representative

Hi Cecilia, it is 3 hours. Also, know that you can download the recording and watch it in chunks if necessary. I hope this helps. Mel x

By Melanie E., Blog.melanietoniaevans Representative

A suggestion would be to constantly observe yourself and take note of your behavior and when things hurt you or upset you in your day to day life. Once you identify hurtful situations and/or words take some time to think on what happened or what was said. Has something similar ever happened before? When have you felt these same emotions before? Usually when something in our day-to-day life causes pain there is a link to another previous situation. It all boils down to our brains. Our brain is an amazingly complex computer. From a young age our brain starts forming pathways and certain connections in our brain and the more often certain situations and emotions happen the deeper those connections get in our brain. If you cannot come up with any specific situations be kind to yourself and give yourself time. Always keep your eyes open to watching yourself and your own behavior. If you still cannot think of any certain hurtful situations then it may be helpful to start researching how to reprogram and heal your brain. (This would be great to do either way). There are many great videos on YouTube. Binaural beats can help to reset and retrain your brain. Whatever you are thinking will greatly affect your mood. Positive loving thoughts vibrate at a high frequency. Things like jealousy and hate vibrate on a very low frequency. The higher you can raise your vibration the better you will feel in your day-to-day life. Best of luck to living a life of pure contentment, joy and total freedom!

By Jennifer G.

I don't know if this answer will help you. But here goes. The Soul is a person. The Spirit is the communication to God through his son Jesus christ, so when we send our thoughts, feelings in Prayer it goes to the highest power God. We are born in his image, ( in other words a part of him) so we have the power in us to change by a thought (Quantum physics) and believeing it will be so, taking opportunity's that present themselves to you, thenyou will soon come to see how good thoughts can change one's life. What Mel is doing is tapping into that power. (Quantum Physics)

By Kim N.

A: Hi Christine, I am so sorry your sister is suffering from this and it must be very painful, for you, as her sister watching it. The truth is yes the NARP Program can help anyone wanting to claim, release and heal their inner traumas. However, the problem with narcissistic individuals is usually, that is the thing they least want to do, meet their Inner Being. Often there are so many defences ... Your sister would have to want to and commit herself to working with the Modules in order to heal. And sadly we can't force people to do that - it has to be their choice. I hope this answers your question. Mel x

By Melanie E., Blog.melanietoniaevans Representative

Hi Tina, thank you for your question. Yes, you do download them to your PC, you don't need Facebook to access. Mel x

By Melanie E., Blog.melanietoniaevans Representative

Hi Sophie, I am so sorry you are going through this - and please know myself and other Thrivers would love to help you shift our the trauma of that and create space for change and healing to generate. That work takes place in the NARP Forum - whereby you receive extensive coaching, support and healing suggestions to help you with this (or anything else you require support with) - and this is all comes with your NARP Membership. You can come into the NARP Forum here: www.melanietoniaevans.com/member I hope this helps Mel xo

By Melanie E., Blog.melanietoniaevans Representative

Hi Jerry, they are digital downloads. The reason we deliver in MP3 files and PDFS is because our research revealed the necessity for security - the safest way for anyone dealing with Ns to receive files is to their nominated personal inbox. Mel x

By Melanie E., Blog.melanietoniaevans Representative

Hi Deborah, thank you for our question. There is no different verbal language in my healings other than what you will have seen on YouTube. The "different" language is that we learn to visualise / feel - because the subconscious deals better in pictures and emotions. That is all a part of the process of Quanta Freedom Healing. No "codes" or "mantras!" I hope this helps. Melanie x

By Melanie E., Blog.melanietoniaevans Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MelanieToniaEvans staff and other customers.

14 Photos for MelanieToniaEvans