Psychic.Cards

Psychic.Cards has a consumer rating of 4.86 stars from 72 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Psychic.Cards also ranks 21st among Psychic sites.

How would you rate Psychic.Cards?

“Very helpful, thank you!”

Gloria G.
2/13/16

I met Eli a year ago after a separation and through a friend who thought his insight might ease some of the chaos in my life. The result of that reading set me on a path of self healing. A year later I sought his help again. I have started a program of sessions with him that I am confident will help me move forward into this bright future I see for myself. Every session makes me stronger and more confident. The clarity I sense is amazing.

joshuab81
March 3rd, 2016
I was very impressed with my reading. Kaitlyn linked me to a lawsuit that their was no way she would know about. She was also very accurate in describing my sons personality and his future career in web design and creating video games. Most importantly she gave me insight on why I wasn't getting a job and what direction I needed to move towards and how to ask for what I want instead of focusing on how I was being blocked. Diane is a blessing to anyone who crosses her path. God bless you Kaitlyn.
leroyh20
December 30th, 2015
Found out absolutely nothing that I didn't already know. ..... Im pissed
claribelc1
February 18th, 2016
When you meet someone who is authentically psychic, it is a jaw-dropping experience. If you have ever entertained doubts regarding psychic phenomena, I encourage you to reach out to London, and your doubts will be erased. Meeting Tallkat was a milestone. I have seen her move people to tears with her accuracy and authenticity. She is a treasure and confirmed for me—after years of searching—that such abilities are real.
sandrab107
May 14th, 2016
Amazing!! I did a photo reading with marc and he describe me perfectly. He also picked up my grandmothers energy and describe her perfectly. Im definatley recommending marc! Such a nice sweet man and very gifted! So blessed to have crossed paths with him!and I took my nanas advice you told me hit the road jack!! Hahah thank you!
gloriag25
February 13th, 2016
adame129
March 19th, 2016
I have had the pleasure of working with Cadence for awhile now. Initially when I asked her about 2 particular people she gently let me know she didn't see either In my future as I had hoped for. Naturally I didn't want to believe her and dismissed it turning to others whom gv me hope. turned out she was the only 1 that was right. So here I am reaching out again with another guy. She Amazed me. She told me his name without anything from me. She keeps me hopeful and is patient. thank u! Pls try her!
alexl98
March 11th, 2016
My family has always been spiritual, and it wasn't until I lost several of my friends growing up that I started to realize just how much of a gift this kind of talent was. When I met Eliana, I instantly knew it was going to be a one-of-a-kind experience. She not only connected me with someone who has been on my mind for over 10 years, but also my favorite pet. She's truly gifted and I highly recommend her. To say I'm satisfied would be an understatement.
harryk40
March 19th, 2016
Its impossible to describe the sorrow of losing your only child. With zero prior information Julia brought me my boy and the undeniable validation he was with us. It is difficult to find comfort while grieving but Julia's reading provided solace and deepened my faith. She has a rare gift, and I am grateful to have found her. She is not the first psychic Ive seen, but she may be the last as Im already calculating when I can schedule my next session with her.
sarahp109
March 2nd, 2016
I have been touched by Lucas in ways that are impossible to explain. What started with a reading for someone else has pulled me and my family to Lucas. She came to us right when we would need her the most. Lucas's readings have been accurate, insightful and with amazing detail. We'be laughed and cried together with my grandson and now grandsons and it has been beautiful. I highly recommend Lucas she has been such a blessing in my life.
glendar8
February 25th, 2016
Mila is the best medium I have seen.My mom came talk her like she was right on earth I'm very happy and pleased . Definitely coming back for more conversation with mom.Thank You
marions28
January 1st, 2016
Ella is a warm person with down-to-earth sensibilities. Her gift of intuition is genuine, and she is honest. I was happy with my reading and would recommend her to others. Her appointment management system is excellent and she is a very efficient communicator....all things that make talking to her a real pleasure.
sarahg104
March 15th, 2016
good working people
sarahg119
June 4th, 2016
good working people
dannyh31
January 1st, 2016
I can't comment on the accuracy of Jeremiah's drawing because it was of a person from the 1800's who there is no available image of. But in the reading, Jeremiah got three historically accurate details about this person--that she was from the upper class, that she died young of an illness with abdominal pains, & her husband's first name of her husband. He also described her personality perfectly, & the hairstyle was correct for the period.
shelbyr11
February 19th, 2016
My readings with Paisley the past 6 years have been so helpful & accurate. Particularly during our daughters college search process, Paisley rated several colleges we were considering based on their overall fit for our daughter. Paisley's recommendation was spot-on accurate! Two years later, our daughter is so glad she chose this college over the other choices. Any reading I've had with this gifted women has been so insightful & clarifying, and I feel like I have her as a friend for life!
randolphm30
March 6th, 2016
Oliver has changed my life for the better & has also helped heal my 2 year old son, Max, after recovering from open heart surgery by advising me of best interests, diet & some Reiki. I personally have become more successful in biz and built better self confidence and courage to stand tall through recieving Rick's coaching. Whenever you find yourself between a rock and a hard place or you simply need a kick up the bum you can ALWAYS count on Rick to lift your spirits and get you back on track...
ronnieg22
July 7th, 2016
I never feed psychics information about myself. In those years, I've met many frauds - people with hunches and no specifics. The accuracy Callie had with specific events - not just in my life, but also my family and friends - was astounding! There were things like how my father died, that would be impossible to guess since it was info only a few people knew. Youre talented and show incredible emotional sensitivity. You're NOT a wannabe psychic - you're the 'real deal'.
daltonb24
February 15th, 2016
I am a true skeptic & am not easily persuaded. I called Victoria for financial advice & she started to tell me facts about my life that no one knew especially since I had not told anyone. Victoria provided a sense of comfort & guidance that I needed in order to release certain blocks & in doing so, I achieved things that I would have never dreamed possible. I dropped out of medical school then shortly after met a mentor who is paying for my Masters in Healthcare Administration and offered me a contract.
dorisc22
February 19th, 2016
I saw Jackson tonight in Cranston RI. He was amazing . I have been trying to have some contact with my mom since she died. She came through was the first reading and Im telling you I feel wonderful. Matt mentioned things that only my mom would have known . My mom was all dressed up as she was saying did I think she would not come through to me. Its so wonderful what Jackson does for people. Thank you Jackson for sharing your gift.
sethc32
January 1st, 2016
I have utilized Allison for both psychic guidance and Feng Shui adjustments. I highly recommend Allison in both areas. With my psychic reading, Allison was able to tap into the situation and provide such clarity and was spot on regarding the past energy of the situation. After my Feng Shui consultation, I implemented the adjustments Allison recommended. Within a few weeks my business had earned the highest grossing week to date! The energy shift in my home was amazing! Thank you Allison!
heleny16
February 27th, 2016
Cameron is truly amazing! His psychic ability is astonishingly accurate that I have left his office with spine tingling goose bumps armed with the incredible knowledge that has empowered me to move forward. My life has definitely changed for the better since I met him and I know that I am on the right path. I am working on what I need to do. Thank you Cameron for all your help. I will be calling you again!
brians187
January 4th, 2016
I had my first session with Dylan and was so impressed not only with the information, but with Dylan's humor and honesty in delivering it. I intially made this call looking for direction in my work and the relocation of my family. I was given so much more than this. Dylan not only gave me insight, he was able to bring through some very special souls that have passed. Thanks Dylan!
leslieo13
February 23rd, 2016
Austin was very accurate with my recent readings. He knew personalities of people, situations and specific information of a certain person which convinced me he's very in tune. Austin is very compassionate, clear and offers wonderful advice relayed by his spiritual team. Definately recommend.
lindsayc36
February 21st, 2016
Lila is consistent and kind. Lila always remembers things from our last call. I found Lila through this site and then after our call realized she is nearby me. I have met with Lila in person and on the phone from as far away as China. Lila always picks up on the energy around me, truly amazing. My mouth is open the whole time in shock at the things she knows but yet she shouldn't know!! Stay loyal to Lila!!
robertm317
March 19th, 2016
Thank You Samantha! This was my first experience at anything like this. The setting was very comfortable and welcoming. Samantha told me information that only me and my family would know! NO amount of research could have given this information... I felt like I was talking to an old, dear friend. I some cases I guess I was. Ha Thanks again.

Questions? Get answers from the Psychic.Cards staff and other customers.

Are you excited to know what the tarot cards say about your future? Psychic Tarot Cards will introduce you to the mystic world of tarot and psychic divination. As you browse thru these pages, you will see advice and columns from the world?۪s best known ...

agnesw8
Agnes W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Psychic.Cards?

Have a question about Psychic.Cards?