Review of Psychic.Cards

Tel: 7282830146548
support@psychic.cards

ronnieg22
7/7/16

I never feed psychics information about myself. In those years, I've met many frauds - people with hunches and no specifics. The accuracy Callie had with specific events - not just in my life, but also my family and friends - was astounding! There were things like how my father died, that would be impossible to guess since it was info only a few people knew. Youre talented and show incredible emotional sensitivity. You're NOT a wannabe psychic - you're the 'real deal'.

carmineh11
7/5/16

I came to see Sarah...very very sad. In one hour she was able to give me insight and the answers I sought. In that hour I felt like I had spoken to my loved one that I lost too soon. Thank you Sarah for helping me in my hour of need. Sarah is amazing I will be seeing her again soon.

deborahw56

5/14/16

great support

sandrab107
5/14/16

Amazing!! I did a photo reading with marc and he describe me perfectly. He also picked up my grandmothers energy and describe her perfectly. Im definatley recommending marc! Such a nice sweet man and very gifted! So blessed to have crossed paths with him!and I took my nanas advice you told me hit the road jack!! Hahah thank you!

josephj39
5/1/16

great brand

reginaldp17
4/15/16

I enjoy working her

caseyg19
4/9/16

offers a combination of great service

kennethb69
4/5/16

what a great turnout

malcolmm47
4/4/16

they promote me and got good clients

hectorh26
4/1/16

I had considered having a reading for some time and after seeing the reviews and biography of Piper, I chose her. She is so sensitive, caring, and insightful- I can't say thank you enough for all the information she brought to me! I look forward to a future reading with her!

tobyp13
3/31/16

Kennedy has been helping me for months now. She is fantastic! Her predictions are right on! She gives amazingly accurate information, and has helped me tremendously. She does not waste time, and will tell you things that she couldn't have known. I highly recommend her.

patriciaz9
3/24/16

Samantha has been right on . She has been doing readings for me for over two and a half year,She has answered many questions I have concering my family and my girlfriend. She has many times answered them before I can even ask them,she is amazing person.

deborahw48
3/24/16

account managers are professional and dedicated

robertm317
3/19/16

Thank You Samantha! This was my first experience at anything like this. The setting was very comfortable and welcoming. Samantha told me information that only me and my family would know! NO amount of research could have given this information... I felt like I was talking to an old, dear friend. I some cases I guess I was. Ha Thanks again.

harryk40
3/19/16

Its impossible to describe the sorrow of losing your only child. With zero prior information Julia brought me my boy and the undeniable validation he was with us. It is difficult to find comfort while grieving but Julia's reading provided solace and deepened my faith. She has a rare gift, and I am grateful to have found her. She is not the first psychic Ive seen, but she may be the last as Im already calculating when I can schedule my next session with her.

margueriteb5
3/19/16

I have been one of Landon's clients for 3 years. Through his readings I have learned about myself, my higher being, and where I am headed in life. He is very honest and understanding. I never doubt a word he says. He does an amazing job and I always trust him. I highly recommend him and hope everyone gets a chance to work with him! Thanks Landon.

adame129
3/19/16

I have had the pleasure of working with Cadence for awhile now. Initially when I asked her about 2 particular people she gently let me know she didn't see either In my future as I had hoped for. Naturally I didn't want to believe her and dismissed it turning to others whom gv me hope. turned out she was the only 1 that was right. So here I am reaching out again with another guy. She Amazed me. She told me his name without anything from me. She keeps me hopeful and is patient. thank u! Pls try her!

carlosh26
3/18/16

Getting a reading from Gabriel was a great experience! He was dead on, and hit the nail on the head with everything! He picked up on things that no one could have possibly have known! Plus, he has a great sense of humor! I definately recommend him!

johnu18
3/18/16

Excellent, wonderful woman! Picked up on me very well. I loved every second. I will be contacting her again, actually going to see her!

sarahg104
3/15/16

good working people

janem86
3/15/16

Awesome! Love this lady. Will continue to speak to her.

alexl98
3/11/16

My family has always been spiritual, and it wasn't until I lost several of my friends growing up that I started to realize just how much of a gift this kind of talent was. When I met Eliana, I instantly knew it was going to be a one-of-a-kind experience. She not only connected me with someone who has been on my mind for over 10 years, but also my favorite pet. She's truly gifted and I highly recommend her. To say I'm satisfied would be an understatement.

Questions? Get answers from the Psychic.Cards staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Psychic.Cards