MegaMotorMadness reviews

Pomona, CA 91768, US
service@megamotormadness.com

billh113
5/26/19

Bought a scooter. Came with some scratches, some missing parts, and some broken pieces. They did send one, of the missing piece, and that's it. Can't get any help with the scratches. Can't get no help for the broken parts. Nobody seems to care. didn't come with a cover for the Vin. I was told it's out of stock.I even said I'd buy another scooter if they gave me a discount and nobody can give me a straight answer so save your money. I wish I had you buy something brand new you expected to look brand new how hard is that is sal something you check to make sure all the parts are there before you ship it kind of logical to me dealing with a bunch of jackasses who don't give a.

troyk32
2/1/19

I ordered a Maddog IceBear 150 from mega motor madness sevice was great . Bike was well packaged and beautiful. Shipping was free and fast . To my surprise I recieved title and bill of sale the same day in the mail. I am very pleased with quality of Bike and will definitely be doing business with Mega motor madness again. Troy

scottb169
10/18/18

I SAW SOME NEGATIVE REVIEWS BUT JUST DECIDED TO PURCHASE ONLINE WITH MY CREDIT CARD ANYWAYS. (BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IF I HAVE PROBLEMS MY CREDIT CARD WILL BACK ME UP) SO I PLACED MY ORDER ON OCTOBER 4, 2018. I INTENTIONALLY DIDN'T CONTACT THEM AND SAT AND WAITED. THEN 10 DAYS LATER I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL SAYING MY ORDER WAS BEING SHIPPED!. I RECEIVED MY SCOOTER ON THE 18th OF OCTOBER AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH THE PURCHASE. EXCEEDS MY EXPECTATIONS. YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM A GOOD TWO WEEKS TO RECEIVE YOUR PURCHASE. MEGA MOTOR MADNESS IS JUST THE "MIDDLE MAN" MAKNG IT POSSIBLE TO BUY THESE SCOOTERS AT A GREAT PRICE. THEY AREN'T GOING TO SEND A MECHANIC OUT TO YOUR HOUSE FROM CALIFORNIA LIKE SOME PEOPLE THINK. IF YOU'RE HELPLESS AND HAVE NO MECHANICAL SKILLS, I WOULD SAY DON'T DO IT. FOR EVERTONE ELSE.....IT'S THE BEST DEAL GOING.

mikem1059
10/16/18

I have to confess, my first purchase from them went great and was an Apollo 125 RFX dirt bike for my granddaughter. The guy I talked gave me a little extra discount based on my disabled veteran status and fixed income. Because this first transaction went so well, a couple months later I tried buying two Apollo 250RX dirt bikes from them but because of the insanely dense lady I got on the phone this time, after 15 minutes of nonsense, I hung up and made my purchase from another vendor.

miked532
9/17/18

Purchased a Rhino 250 in July assembled and it wont start. Contacted Mega Motor Madness back in July to help troubleshoot they sent me possible parts that could be the issue. After changing all the part over the next 2 months it still won't start. Spoke with Anthony several times he was going to talk to the owner Harry and told me they deemed it a lemon and they will exchange it. An hour later they contacted me via email and stated as per the return policy it was only the 1st 5 days and I would need to ship it back at my expense and they possibly could waive the restocking fee of 25-30%. Tried contacting Harry and Anthony again and got an email stating I would need to contact them via email only and they refused to talk to me!! As a business owner how could you possibly not stand by your product your selling and as the owner how can you not contact the customer directly and not answer their emails but instead hide behind the scenes. What a disgrace!!!! I am a reasonable person and now I have a $1700 unit that is a big paper weight.

Response from MM M., MegaMotorMadness Representative
We have tried helping Mr Derosa with technical / parts assistance . We were in continuous contact with the customer via phone calls and email.
destinyv7
6/6/18

I pre ordered an Ice bear Q6 Trike from Mega motor madness almost 2 months in advance because they didn't have any in stock. I've had my unusable scooter for over a month. When they finally received my trike at their warehouse they informed me that the person who puts them together was delayed and my trike was going to be almost 2 weeks late so I told them to cancel the mechanic putting all the parts together. I told them that I would do it myself so I can get it here early during the summer so I can ride it longer. When I received my trike it had multiple scratches and scuffs on it and also the lug nut that holds my back rear tire on came completely stripped. That being I wasn't able and still to this day ain't able to ride my BRAND NEW scooter it's sitting in my garage. When I called about the scratches and lug nut they said that they would send me paint so I can cover it with a set of lug nuts. I was supposed to have received my lug nut and paint from my scooter over 2 weeks ago. After waiting over 2 weeks I called back to inform them multiple times that I still have not received my Lug nut or paint and the lady Dalia I spoke to had told me that they weren't allowed to do Fast shipping and that order being sent WAS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now she said that she was going to ship out the same order again and I should be receiving it without fast shipping!!!!!!!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!!!! NEVER EVER EVER BUY FROM HERE!!!! ALL THEY DO IS WASTE YOUR TIME WITH LIES AND NONSENSE!!!!..............5 days later I just recieved my package..... it included: foot rests and THE WRONG PART!!!!!!!!!!! CALLED THEM BACK ALL THEY SAID WAS THEY WERE GOING TO SHIP IT OUT AGAIN!!!!! 3RDDDDDDDDDDDD TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was missing my rear axel nut and my touch up paint!!! These people are something else!!! They tell me if I want fast shipping I need to pay for it!!???? After all this crap I should've been given a damn refund RIDICULOUS!!!!

phillr1
1/24/18

If you want a good reliable product for about a week this is the place to buy. I bought my dirt bike and four wheeler from this company worked for about a week. Then everything started to fall apart. The parts department takes like 2 weeks to ship everything and then if you do the work yourself it voids the warranty and they blame it not working on you. I have a four wheeler that worked for a day $750 gone down the drain! My dirt bike barely runs. Make the investment and buy a used Honda, Kawasaki or Yamaha before investing in this nightmare.

kristinm62
12/4/17

Mega motor madness is a scam. They have a handful of employees who lie ,cheat and scam people out of their hard earned noney. This can be evidenced by the hundreds of complaints that they have had against them. They have stole $560 dollars from me. They sold me a kids dirt bike for the purchase price of $560 . I have no bike and they have my money. I called and spoke to a rep asked them when my order would be shipped. They responded that it would be 2-3 business days. I told them I wished to cancel . Rep said that I would be liable for 10 percent charge for cancellation, which I agreed to. I wanted to cancel to to the fact that they have an F with better business and hundreds of customer complaints. The rep said to inform her via email to cancel which I did. A few days later I looked at my email and opened an email they had sent me which said that the order had already shipped. They had provided me with a tracking number. I called the carrier and provided the tracking number and they informed me mega motor madness had put a stop on the shipment. At that point I contacted motor madness and asked for a refund or the bike. They indicated that all they could do is send me 128 refund. That's 428 on a dirt bike I never laid eyes on. I called several times and asked to speak to a manager and was refused. They rep actually refused to let me speak to a manager, first saying a manager was not there. Then secondly saying the manager was to busy to come to the phone. They have come up with a bag full of lies as to why I am responsible for paying for the bike I never recieved. I will continue to spread the word across the country and warn others about these dishonest crooks.

evac37
10/19/17

I had a really good experience with mega motor madness!! The customer service team was very helpful whenever I called or emailed them, they made sure to answer all of my questions. They made me aware of all the things that needed to be done to the unit as well as the inspection. I truly believe if people listen to the reps, maybe there experience would have been better. I can admit the quality isn't the greatest but the price reflects what you get! Like the saying "You get what you pay for". I did receive my scooter with slight damage to the seat and Matt sent me a new one!! Awesome staff, decent product. I even asked them about all the negative reviews I've read and they assured me that they are new staff and want to make sure all their customers have a great experiences.

josephinen8
4/6/17

I was just about to contact Mega to order a Icebear Zodiac when I notice these reviews so I won't go with them. Did you go through Ebay? I always use ebay as it backs up your purchase and I pay with PayPal. One seller was charging me $153 for shipping insurance on a free shipping claim. After lots of interaction and ready to buy on the invoice it said $153 shipping insurance and I stopped right there. I always use paypal, I've never had a problem with them. Did you go through ebay and Paypal? If I paid with a bank cheque they would take the $253 off. PayPal charges them 3% for using their service. That is why they added $153 to my invoice, to pay their percentage of 3% by my using Paypal. The trike was about $5,200, so 3% of 52,000 is $156.00. This is the rough draft but $2 or $3, less something like this. Glad I found these reviews that saved me a lot of heartache.

elainek19
1/24/17

PLEASE PLEASE take the advice on these reviews. This company is absolutely horrible. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM MEGA MOTOR MADNESS. We bought a dirtbikes for our7 year old for Christmas and he rode it 1 day and the clutch came apart ND bent the crank.Then of course issues arise with the warranty and shipping g cost more then we paid for the bike. We are now disputing g with the credit card company to try and get our money back. PLEASE do not be naive and think it won't happen to you when it comes to this company . Beware!!!

chriss502
1/13/17

Purchased a 125cc quad for my son who weighs 80lbs for X mas. He was very excited. We assembled it together and that was fun. Got it started he sat on it with a big smile hit the throttle.....and it sat there! Yes we were on our driveway and its a very slight incline but it didn't move an inch. So iI gave him a push and it moved and once he hit flat ground it rode ok....hit the small incline and .....well. So I have contacted them and basically they tell me to either take to a mechanic to diagnose issue at MY cost or return it for a refund LESS 30%. The shipping alone is $700 and the machine only cost me $789.00......I am not great at math BUT I do know that's not a good choice for me...... DO NOT BUY THEIR CRAP!!!! My bad for not living by the motto you get or don't get what you pay for!!!! RUN STAY AWAY THEY SELL JUNK!!!!

sallyg29
10/26/16

Don;t buy from this company. The scooter we were shipped arrived broken. They will not exchange or refund. They offer to replace the broken part but after two attempts where they shipped incorrect parts we have discovered they can't even source the correct part!
We are now trying ourselves to find a replacement ignition for this Chinese bike - so far we have had no success. Oh and it is a Chinese company so nothing we can do, once they have your money and the bike is shipped they wash their hands. Three months after our purchase the bike site in garage broken and useless. I was told over the phone they never give refunds or exchanges as they deem bikes repairable (in the small print) but without the right parts they are not!

rogerm94
10/8/16

I had absolutely no problem with them , the shipping company had the wrong address and still tried to deliver to the wrong address after I called them to correct it, I'm 5'6" 215 pounds and I ride the Taotao like a madman, lots of fun.

emmas79
8/9/16

I was one of the many who purchased a scooter from MMM. I have had nothing but trouble with the scooter, and to get parts which are covered under warranty, well forget it. It's a song and a dance and you won't get your parts. I'm sorry I purchased my scooter from here but they had the style of scooter I was looking for. There are days which I thought about having a scooter would bring me such joy and convenience, but not dealing with this company or owning this scooter. It hurts to say I was not only mislead, but cheated out of something so simple as having a nice scooter to enjoy riding...I will write as many reports on the internet in hopes I help steer someone away from the unfortunate dealings I have had with this company.

rebeccah64
7/11/16

When placing my order all was great when it took two weeks to get here we were frustrated as it was roadrunner trucking who did not move for the first week. It has now been a week no one answers the phone we have to wait for them to call us back I am waiting for replacement parts as roadrunner stacked creates that clearly had big red signs that said do not stack,as you could clearly see through the plastic wrapped create frames that it was moped's inside. I had been told not to refuse the shipment as I would loose 10% plus what we paid for assembly and restocking fee and all the nuts had to be tightened they said were loosened in shipping. Always after noon their time before I get a call back. I was told that all my damaged parts should be there, a week later I have heard nothing. Who is responsible for the damage as that is the first question for roadrunner was ,did they tell you to call us? We are still trying to get parts and labor fees to have my moped fixed. If they had been preassembled and tested I don't believe bolts loosen that much and that my husband's was sat on top as his had oil in the carburetor. Not worth preassembled fee as all had to be tightened, thank goodness he noticed what was going on before one of us got hurt. Will write an update when I get satisfaction

brittanyl19
5/26/16

If i could give this place zero stars i would. They deserve NEGATIVE stars. I never in my life have ever dealt with such disrespectful people. We have only had our 49cc dirt bike for two months and it has barely ran due to a bad starter. I have been waiting for over 3 weeks for our second one but still have not gotten it. They haven't even sent it out because we have gotten "nasty" with them. Maybe if they would do their job and have respect for their customers then maybe i would have to get nasty. These people are a scam and not worth anyones time or money. Stay away from this so called "business"

kenneths60
12/23/15

They don't answer the phone can't cancel order without a ten percent fee.. Sounds like I'm only gonna get 85 % of the wheeler and they also charged me shipping on the order.. I'm calling EBay so they can disassociate with this pitiful company

jamief26
12/18/15

Purchased a 50cc dirtbike back on October 31st 2015. It said free shipping. They call me back a week later and said its an extra $44 to ship to me . I refused and said give me my money back. She claimed the bike i bought always seems to pay for shipping. I picked a different bike after i was talked into staying with their company. it was $40 cheaper. No money came back to me. they claimed my location was why. Website says in small print some shipping fees may be required for east coast. (95% of 48 states are free) I guess Cincinnati is a desert city Island!! Box comes through UPS destroyed. Pegs hanging out of the box damaged and the box was missing chunks of cardboard and re taped over and over with packing tape. Looks like an open box return. I called the company and complained. They insisted i send them pictures of the damage. i did so but that wasn't good enough. they called back and said to open it up and take pictures. I then discovered there was no hardware, no stickers, both pegs damaged, scratched on the frame and plastic. The company didn't send me the free gloves either. They emailed me back several times inquiring about what was needed to ship out. I responded thinking they were going to make good on the problems and received promises. That was December 4th. Sent a nasty email today the 18th to get a response they were to busy and will try to send out Monday to get it to me by Thursday (Christmas eve) . This is a gift for my 9 year old from Santa. How am i going to give a gift you cant put together and looks used!!! No offer of a refund for shipping or money off for the 2 month headache or any remorse to how i have to figure out how not to disappoint my son on Christmas. They get two stars for the 5 messages they left me and the 18 emails of hopeful BS they swept my way. I will be letting the BBB know they. From the sounds of it they are the middle man for China. STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!!!!!

tuwannam
12/16/15

I ordered a 125 cc atv on 12/7 and paid same day, the money was taken out of my account on12/10 and today is 12/-17 !! I have been calling these ppl for 2 days but no one answers my calls, I leave a message, no return call!! I sent emails, no reply from them, I send messages thru live chat cause there is never a operator to pick up, and still no reply!!! When you take a single mothers last dollars that she struggled to save to buy her child a atv for Christmas and u can't call me to tell me what is going on!! It says on your website 24-72 hours to process and today is 11 days and it's still showing processing!! And no one answers the phone!! What do you suppose I should do ?? Should I sit back and not worry?? Hell no !! If someone doesn't call me today!! BBB will be called and you will have a lawsuit!!! This company should be shut down!!! It is a scam !! And I will spend everyday of my life working on shutting it down !!! Please do not buy from this company you will lose your money !!!

jamesw217
10/24/15

They took my money then a week later contacted me saying there was additional shipping charges due to my location. I asked for a refund they say they want 10% restocking fee even though the bike hasnt even shipped yet. This is bait and switch. They have an F rating on BBB I found the exact same bike on another site much cheaper that honor their free shipping as advertised

dianel35
10/8/15

We purchased this ATV for our Grandson on September 10, 2015. It arrived on the 17th of September, we gave it to him on the 19th of September and it has not ran since. We contacted the service department and spoke to George and have been given the complete run around. Basically we gave them 600.00 for a piece of Junk. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY as they are a BIG JOKE.

kimberlyb26
7/30/15

My sons Christmas present never ran...... Could not get any help from customer service. They don't stand behind their bikes! They take your money and give you crap! Spend the extra money and save a lot of stress skip this web site. I really wish I did.

carsonc15
7/27/15

It was shaky sending that much $ every thing they claim is true

steveo26
7/7/15

Do not do business this MegaMotorMadness! I had to continually call them in order to get my scooter delivered. It was 4 weeks late. I paid the extra $195 to have them check that the engine ran and the scooter was in good working condition. The scooter came dead on arrival. I had to haul the scooter to another town to find a mechanic that would work on a chinese scooter (the town it was delivered to had no mechanics that would work on a chinese scooter). The carburetor was filled with metal shavings, the air filter fell apart and the fuel pump was not attached to the chasis. Obviouisly, MegaMotor did not inspect the scooter before shipping. Their customer support stated that everything that was wrong must have happened during shipping. Yeah, right.

I paid for the extended warranty. It took them 7 months to ship me a new carburetor and air filter.

Run away from these folks and do not waste your money doing business with them.

Yes you can. If we don't have the parts in stock we can special order them if needed

By MM M., MegaMotorMadness Representative

I understand we have had bad ratings in the past, but we are working on offering better customer support. We have a parts department that handles our warranty support.

By MM M., MegaMotorMadness Representative

Please call us 855-623-6686 or 561-948-1483 during business hours (M - F 8:30am to 5pm Pacific Time). We will be more than happy to help you with the technical issue and order parts as needed. We stand behind all of our products, but you have to let us know when there is a problem.

By MM M., MegaMotorMadness Representative

No, you're not the only one! Paid for my order on 11/27/15 and they have called twice since then stating they don't know when my order will arrive and asking for more money. I even had to change the product. Call and have the BBB involved, enough of others have so they are well aware. P.S. I still haven't received my order. Was last told 1/4/16. Waiting on BBB for the next step! Good Luck

By Ashley M.

Questions? Get answers from the MegaMotorMadness staff and other customers.

6 Photos for MegaMotorMadness