Review of Marshalls

Framingham, MA 01701, US
Tel: 1-888-627-7425

clarar37
9/22/18

Every damn time i go into the marshalls the clothes are a disaster idk what the employees do before opening like throw the clothes around the store or something...and the makeup and hair section is outragous. People drop items and leave them there and piece of liquid and crummbled makeup is smeared all over..ugg eww

elleng58
5/17/18

Love going to Marshalls. Always find something I need, want, have to have. Great prices! If I have a return with my receipt, even if it is over 30 days, They either give me my money back or store credit. Love this place!

sandya59
3/21/18

If you are shopping for a specific item you might to try other places. However, you can get good buys there. It's hit or miss.

sh23498
3/18/18

I love me some Marshalls every time I go in there I find a deal. Only thing I had is when you go to the clearance rack sometimes and everything is 12.99. That is not a clearance.

lorib108
12/27/17

I have bought several things from them over the years.And not bad on prices and the people working there were very nice

caras15
12/26/17

This is my 1st choice in discount fashion shopping. This store has clothes, bedding, house wares, luggage- great place to shop. Great customer service & updated fashions. And let's not forget Shoes!!!

qiangc
12/21/17

i was bought 9pices watches in jomoshopthe reason is trust it and good service and very good price for every one pice of watches.

melveniah
12/11/17

It's great I love the things they have they have really cool stuff bags,clothes shoes and house hold goods it one of my fav

diam101
12/10/17

Love Marshalls!! Just bought the comfiest slippers. They literally have the same stuff as Macys but way cheaper!

janiof
12/7/17

Lojas amplas, qualidade no atendimento e diversidade de produtos. As localizações das lojas também são fáceis de encontrar, a separação dos departamentos internos são bem feitos, pois os corredores são separados por marcas de roupas o que fica muito fácil a procura.

yalondap
12/5/17

I love shopping for deals and Marshalls never fails. The only negative thing I can say about this retailer is that they have a horrible layaway policy, but it could possibly be just those particular stores Ive visited with a lack of space so you can barely utilize their layaway option.

michaelb613
11/30/17

these banks are the best banks in the world to do business
courteous kind knowledgeable and efficient and most of all
fast

michaelk272
11/25/17

At one time, Marshalls was a very well stocked and organized store in which both men and women could find current trend clothing and accessories at deep discounted prices. But as the years have gone by, I seem to feel that when I go to Marshalls, I have less than a 50/50 shot of finding what I'm looking for. Even if I stop in to browse, I find that the stores are not clean, the merchandise is not neatly presented or organized, and I really don't find items that catch my eye to cause me to make a spontaneous purchase!! Price wise, while some of their items are certainly discounted, you will find that the more popular "name brand" clothing is really not priced as to make you want to just grab it and go. You need to know your prices....or what you buy may not be such a great bargain. Marshalls also used to have some great stuff in their clearance sections, so if you didn't mind sifting through the racks for a while, you could come up with some great looking items at super deep discounts. Not so much any more these days!!! I don't frequent Marshalls as much as I used to, as I mentioned before.....it is really just a crap shoot if you will find some clothing or shoes that not only are attractive, but are discounted at a price point to make you purchase them right then and there. Kind of sad if you think about it. Just not the store that it used to be. Maybe some new management, or new buyers could help to freshen up the merchandise, and the store personnel really need to be trained to keep the store visually appealing to the customer.

dawnl83
11/9/17

Staff is very helpful and asks if u need anything or any help it's nice to see staff that are friendly

liamr12
10/24/17

I do the bulk of my clothing shopping at Marshalls. I can't afford high retail prices on things like jeans and dress shirts, and footwear. Marshalls allows me to find high quality items at a pricepoint I can afford. Also a great option for homegoods like towels and hand soap.

tanyong
10/20/17

I went back and forth on the website for at least a month and saw the same ugly stuff nothing exciting that would make you spend money i Ihave seen better stuff in the store than at the website. The handbags were decent brands not enough of them. Good luck!

sylviar29
4/10/17

I love going to their store as they have so much to offer, in all departments, and great prices. They also have a great variety of sport clothing, which I love.

carltonb24
3/16/17

Great products at discounted prices and helpful staff. There is something for everyone. Merchandise is clearly marked and labeled making it easy to shop.

matthewb127
2/27/17

One of the best stores in the 90's - basically what Ross's is today. Sad to see so many of their retailers drop.

alexg139
2/20/17

Depends on the location but usually very good store. Sometimes I can find really nice stuff sometimes nothing but usually very happy with what I got. Lenient return policies as well

carolines52
2/8/17

I've spent thousands of dollars every year withMarshalls but that has come to an end thanks to them dropping the clothing line made by Ivanka Trump. I can buy online and not have to stand in line, plus I'm sure I can find a lot more choices elsewhere. Her clothes fit perfectly and look more expensive than they are, it's a great value and perfect for work. Amazon will get my business.

roseleal
1/30/17

Seems a lot of people rave about this store, but I see very little to like about it and I don't find their prices reasonable on a lot of items. They have a lot of what looks like imported home decor and it boggles my mind that a lot of people don't even know what it is or what it's used for, including employees. Store is always messy and in disarray. Little variety in sizes. Not for me.

alanm129
12/25/16

I pay about half of the price at other stores for running tights, jogbras, shirts, and pants here. I don't think the lotions, soaps, and "gourmet foods" are a deal, but clothes and shoes definitely are. And I can get still get Nike, Adidas, Champion, and Northface here for a third of the price at sports-specific stores.

esthefanil
12/4/16

lave love favorite store..

lauraa24
11/30/16

They just can't do better

Questions? Get answers from the Marshalls staff and other customers.

Marshalls?