Review of Swagbucks

Tel: 1-877-748-2714
support@swagbucks.com

cherylc276
1/20/19

This is so easy to use and you are just doing what you normally do and you get points for doing it to get more stuff!!

laurac535
1/20/19

Submitting online reviews are fun way to earn extra money via gift cards. Get on daily to get extra points. Thank you, Swagbucks

jessicad257
1/20/19

Prequalifying, just to actually qualify for the surveys is time consuming and gets old fast. That being said, it takes a long time to accumulate money for gift cards.

daniellem206
1/20/19

Easy to use and I am able to earn some fun gift cards at least once a month with minimal effort. You can easily earn more if you put more effort into it.

traciy6
1/20/19

While I'm certainly not going to get rich through Swagbucks, I'm earning enough monthly points to snag at least one $25 gift card. I spend about as much time answering surveys as I used to spend on FB games like Candy Crush, so I consider it at win. :)

aimeeb45
1/20/19

awesonw swagbucks i love it i spend money and make moneyw at the same time. live the survey znd u do discover all kinds of new things

christophers381
1/17/19

They're legit and pay out, I hope that the earning continue to get better and they develop more apps and grow as a company

kristinam133
1/17/19

I love being able to earn points to purchase gift cards for special occasions. I love that most of the cards I usually purchase I can get at a discounted rate once a month.

pamelaf106
1/17/19

It's super easy to use, I specifically like the Swagbucks Answers Apps - take surveys and earn points that can then be turned into Gift Cards. Not gonna make millions using it but I have been able to get about $75 worth of gift cards each month.

lynne62
1/17/19

Swagbucks is an awesome site, you can take surveys, watch videos etc to collect points which you can exchange for $5 through $25 and up gift cards! This is something to do in your free time and will not replace a real job because it does take time, but it's an awesome way to make some money to go towards extra things.

romonap1
1/17/19

Love this app its great can earn gift cards I bv er ed a 5 dollar gift card in one week by watching videos and doing b.c easy surveys.

doloresb40
1/17/19

I love this app and really enjoy watching the videos and getting swag codes. I've tried referring several people but I'm not sure if they've accepted the request but they should because it's a great app.

colbyh17
1/17/19

You can earn free money. Some offers you have to be patient on but they will eventually credit. It takes a little bit to figure out the offers and videos but once you do its fairly easy to earn some extra money

tc172
1/17/19

I was leery at first, but I've subsequently had a very good experience. I primarily earn my gift cards by buying things through their website, called "Shop and Earn". By this I mean that I just click first on swagbucks.com, and then click on the store I want to shop at. I then get a certain percent of my total amount purchased back in the form of what's called a "swagbuck". I've then converted these swagbucks to gift cards to places like iTunes, Amazon, Visa, Red Lobster, Walmart, etc.. I encourage you to check it out! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain because you're buying the item anyways!

diannam31
1/17/19

Love this site. I earn gift cards to pay bills and to go shopping with. I just do a bit each day as I watch tv.

beckys154
1/16/19

So far I like the app but it I do wish I fit into more survey demographics. It has taken quite awhile to accumulate enough points to cash in.

carrier87
1/15/19

I love Swagbucks. It doesn't take too much time in a day to reach your goal. I love that you can get a discounted gift card once a month.

danitzaj
1/15/19

Swagbucks is a business that offers you surveys to do to give opinions on Brands you use often, they gives points you can use to redeem gift cards.

russe12
1/15/19

I earn extra dollars from swagbucks by answering surveys,Watching videos,encrave,printing grocery and household coupons from this site.I also earn cash from using the site to shop online.If we just live in town where internet is fast and have wifi I could easily make $75 a week from this site.But since we live at the farm we only have phone data and the connection is very slow I make about $25 a week($10 Amazon GC + $15 Amazon GC) not too bad for just watching videos better than reading crap on social media and earn nothing but stress.If you want to sign up here's the link to get your $3(300SB) it will show up in your account when you reach 300SB or 500SB.

margaretc236
1/15/19

I like trying to earn 50 cents to 1 dollar each day I use SwagBucks, but the time spent answering surveys that I then am disqualified for is quite frustrating. But this is a legit site where you can earn gift cards, especially if you shop online and activate Swagbucks cash back, and get an eye on the discover and shopping deals to spend money and then get more than you spent back in Swagbucks. I most frequently redeem for Amazon and Walmart gift cards. I can get groceries, cat food and cat litter at Walmart, which makes it worth getting money back in Swagbuck form.

teresitac3
1/15/19

I love it . I had a couple issues at first but they all got resolved . I enjoy my experience. & Will continue to use the app.

kennethj81
1/14/19

I was skeptical when I first signed up, but I recently cashed out on a PayPal gift card with points I earned from surveys. It's real and I'm hooked. Thanks Swagbucks!

allisonr52
1/14/19

I love watching videos, shopping and answering surveys to earn gift cards for extra spending. We were able to do most of our Christmas shopping with the Amazon gift cards we earned with Swagbucks.

amandad220
1/14/19

I spend mostly just the weekends taking polls and earning points. I just received a gift card for $50.00 for Home Depot! I used it to repaint my computer room!! Super easy!!

kassg
1/14/19

I enjoy using Swag bucks but it can be somewhat hard but it is worth it a very unique and great site !

8 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Totally legit, and very slow to earn anything on. Their toolbar also tracks your web usage. I don't recommend the site, as indicated in my one star review here. There are much better and more lucrative survey sites, check the ratings to find good ones here and on SurveyPolice.com.

By Morgan M.

Occasionally. It's safe to just assume you'll have to wait the 10 days, but occasionally I have gotten in fewer days.

By Liz P.

you never get paid from there discovery items, huge scam

By MICHAEL S.

Yep it take an hour to make 20 centsI timed it yesterday 11/26/2016 And that is with the 5sb rip off

By manuela m.

They don't want to pay out and do not have the intelligence to answer emails. Scum!

By Niki L.

Don't bother emailing them. They will not credit you anyways even if you have proof. Some of the offers are scams. Swagbucks used to be legit and reliable now I am not so sure

By J S.

doing a search a virus tried to ransom my computer, do not search with swagbucks, DANGER

1 SB = 0.01$, sorta like 1 Yen = about 0.01$

By Charbel N.

no.. it will help you while online shopping automatically finding deals and coupons on the site which u r shopping

By Raze k.

there customer support is non existant, if complain too often, account gets suspended, very trump like, total idiot

By MICHAEL S.
Questions? Get answers from the Swagbucks staff and other customers.

Swagbucks?