Review of Swagbucks

Tel: 1-877-748-2714
support@swagbucks.com

princessl7
12/13/17

I have tried several surveys on this site, each promising 100 swagbucks. I spend almost an hour doing the survey, only for it to tell me "not every survey can be a winner". Could have told me that an hour ago! Just there to take your information for free. I've also tried purchasing things to get swagbucks, and that never works. Now I only do free things on the site because nothing else can be trusted.

roxyg7
12/13/17

I love earning giftcards however I really hate the surveys you answer for 15 minutes and get nothing for them not even one swagbuck!!!!!!!

jalenh
12/13/17

My friend recommended this site to me and ever since ive been a member, ive been extremely happy with my experience

maritzag3
12/13/17

I like the choices they have to redeem the points. What I don't like is that most of the surveys say that I don't qualify for them. Points add up quickly when you can take several surveys during the week.

mattb176
12/13/17

Great way to make some extra money. I've been using it for a little while and have already made about $35.

katawnas
12/13/17

I've done a lot of things to try to earn a little extra money. Swagbucks is by far the easiest, fastest and most consistent way to earn. They make it so easy...watch videos, search the web, take surveys. It doesn't get any easier. The earnings build up fast.

jackied77
12/13/17

It takes a few minutes out of my day to sit and do a survey to earn Swagbucks it free money just your time

aracelig3
12/13/17

Love redeeming my Swagbucks for Starbucks gift cards! When I have no cash to buy my coffee, I use my gift cards from Swagbucks

elliotth18
12/12/17

Swag bucks is easy to use and navigate. Absolutely love it and im sticking with it. So far i have only claimed one reward but I can't wait to claim more!!

benjaminb82
12/10/17

Swagbucks takes advantage of people so desperate for income that they are willing to work for pennies per hour, and EVEN THEN they won't allow me to complete a single survey, always claiming at the END of the survey that "I'm not the profile they were looking for". I have now wasted countless hours trying everything possible to earn a few dollars with no luck. Swagbucks is immoral and should be shut down.

jeanetteb35
12/10/17

I've only been apart of this site for maybe a month and twice now I've redeemed my sb for my gift cards and had nothing but issue. The first time took over 2 weeks to receive my gift codes and this last time I received my gift card code and it had a zero balance when I went to redeem it!! On top of all this frustration they expect you to wait several days to get help from customer service!! Ridiculous!! Time to move on to an actual survey site that values customers and rewards them in a timely fashion!!

natel13
12/10/17

I like swagbucks but am fed up with the surveys they always fail either waiting tell you have completed the survey to tell you that you dont qualify or that it is already full

darreny4
12/8/17

Great ways to earn extra money just by taking surveys shopping and watching videos. Also they give you opportunities to get free cash

juliek74
12/8/17

Helps me, asking with other apps, cash out gift cards for my daughter's birthday and Christmas. This one takes awhile but between all the apps i use it adds up. It actually cashes out as apposed to a few others i tried that were fake.

katrinas34
12/8/17

Love how easy it is to use. The site is easy to maneuver around. Theres days I have to work at getting my bonuses some days but well worth it. I and enjoy redeeming those gift cards to help out with bills and gifts.

morganj23
12/7/17

Easy to use, no frills, a variety of ways to earn moeny, and easy redemption for cash or gift cards.

naureenl
12/7/17

I like it well enough but wish that it wouldnt have as many technical issues. There are too often changes to my preferred parts of the site.

daniellep64
12/7/17

Very frustrating doing 20 minutes or more on a survey and it get rejected at the end.of not being able to qualify for any of the surveys. And the point system could be higher for the video watching.

seang64
12/7/17

The card pin arrived in a week really satisfied spent on Christmas presents so it came in handy Jesus how long is 100 characters

jakeb80
12/7/17

Finally a website that actually pays out! It's beyond belief that it exists! I never thought I'd find a place where I could earn free money online!

jenniferj163
12/6/17

Swagbucks is one of the best rewarding sites. Easy to earn, fast to get your reward, It is real rewarding site, No fraud.

jessej32
12/6/17

Easy to use and up to 28 Amazon dollars in about a week of use. Sometimes passive but other times actively searching for free SB deals

jimmyl52
12/6/17

Swagbucks is great it is easy to gain sb and the gift cards ain't to high so u ain't got to spend 3 months trying to get as ten dollar gift card

christ7915
12/6/17

Customer service is wonderful resolving problems quickly. Great app for earning gift cards that are accepted at most stores.

galinab5
12/5/17

It is very convenient and helpful. I would recommend it to teenagers or students. It's not a great way to earn to just sit and watch videos or answer surveys. It's better to use it when buying things online to get cash back

10 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Totally legit, and very slow to earn anything on. Their toolbar also tracks your web usage. I don't recommend the site, as indicated in my one star review here. There are much better and more lucrative survey sites, check the ratings to find good ones here and on SurveyPolice.com.

By Morgan M.

Occasionally. It's safe to just assume you'll have to wait the 10 days, but occasionally I have gotten in fewer days.

By Liz P.

you never get paid from there discovery items, huge scam

By MICHAEL S.

Yep it take an hour to make 20 centsI timed it yesterday 11/26/2016 And that is with the 5sb rip off

By manuela m.

1 SB = 0.01$, sorta like 1 Yen = about 0.01$

By Charbel N.

Don't bother emailing them. They will not credit you anyways even if you have proof. Some of the offers are scams. Swagbucks used to be legit and reliable now I am not so sure

By J S.

there customer support is non existant, if complain too often, account gets suspended, very trump like, total idiot

By MICHAEL S.

I didn't install the swagbutton,too many problems with it.

By Lynne C.
Questions? Get answers from the Swagbucks staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Swagbucks