Review of Swagbucks

Tel: 1-877-748-2714
support@swagbucks.com

jacquelynp21
3/18/19

Swagbucks is great for making extra money per month.
I have been using this site for years.
You can earn swagbucks in many ways from surveys to shopping, then you can redeem for cash or giftcards to your favorite stores

tj102
3/17/19

Like everything else it has changed. Corporations are just too darn greedy now. Nothing is about the consumers anymore. We the consumers should boycott for one day and not buy anything all over the world and see how fast all corporations will wake up, for real.

natalieg90
3/17/19

Need to working on making sure that use the site get credit for offers they do from your site It is fun to discover things that I would have never have known about. As well as getting rewarded for things I already do and use.

malloryh10
3/17/19

It does what it says it does. If you put the time in for the little surveys or videos you can rack up the points needed for an award in a week or two.

If you're able to pay for some of the special offers and deals it's even faster to rack up the rewards.

rebeccal197
3/17/19

I love swagbucks, its awesome. I got a few gift cards and they work!! Amazing!! I got 4 gift cards within 4 weeks. Sometimes malfunctioned but most generally works.

colleenc112
3/17/19

I love it, have gotten several different gift cards with my swagbucks. Wish I could spend more time on the site, but can't.

sarahm804
3/17/19

I love spending spare time answering surveys that get me free gift cards! The gift cards I've earned have always been legitimate and worked at the stores. It's easy and free! :)

joeh419
3/17/19

This is the fastest I've ever earned money on a site like this! I'll be spending more of my time here, now that I know how easy it is.

erikam79
3/17/19

I love Swagbucks I use it every day, I love completing offers and surveys to get rewards. I rarely have any problems and can earn rewards quickly

lisas1027
3/17/19

I like Swagbucks for the most part, but they keep making it harder to get the daily minimum with the videos. I would appreciate it if they could take a look at that. Overall, though, I enjoy using it.

meghans39
3/17/19

I like the app because I get cash back for doing things I already do, every bit helps and it's nice to get gift cards.

raulc45
3/17/19

great app it just takes a lot of sb but its worth it in a lot of different ways and its very neat concept and i think everyone should at least give it a try, i got $30 from this for buying a product that was $2 very much worth my time

jackip5
3/17/19

Swagbucks helps me pay my bills online! I watch Swagbucks videos everyday! I recommend Swagbucks to everyone who could use help with their bills! The Wal-Mart gift cards help a lot too!l

ritas160
3/17/19

I love swagbucks. I have been using swagbucks to earn free gift cards for several years now. Only problem I have is it takes to long to get your gift card. I wish they would come immediately.

angelam464
3/15/19

it's a great up and believe it or not it really pays. it takes a couple days to get into your PayPal account but it really does go in.

jamieb236
3/15/19

Takes too long. You all have profits by now..why not quicker if not instant redemption.after all these years and all the savings that you've made four people and profits that you've made as a company you should have a pulled savings to offer instant redemption since Swagbucks are earned and verified before they're given you should be more inclined to instantly give us a redemption instead of making us wait up to a week or more.

judyz24

I like the surveys
However, I am not able to redeem points for groceries and they have not been able to correct that issue.

triciap32
3/15/19

How could you NOT do this? It's so easy to do. Fun surveys. Great stores to shop at. Discover and play games.

crissandrap
3/15/19

I buy the offers from the site, I use it to shop online, I use it buy gift cards, and I watch the videos. There are games to play and surveys to take all the while I earn points to use towards the purchase of gift cards to many stores.I have never had a problem with Swagbucks not once!

Tip for consumers: When you earn points and redeem for gift cards go back to the main page and use that gift card at your favorite store and earn more points towards your next point goal. Please try the offers.

bethm230
3/14/19

I've made a lot of cash using swagbucks and have recommended it to my family and friends. I will continue to use it

jerrym280
3/14/19

I like the service very much. I wish there were more programs like this on the internet. I have had some problems with qualifying for different surveys. I have been using this program for several months. I think Swagbucks is probility the best program on the market.

tatianaa12
3/14/19

Its awsome place to make a little extra money. You can do surveya or buy online and just like that u just made extra money on something you was going to buy anyways.

jenniferj306
3/14/19

I have found that if you get into a routine of using swagbucks on a regular basis it can be very rewarding, I enjoy the swag IQ game as well as many of the other things that swagbucks has to offer. Swagbucks sends rewards that I have redeemed quickly and I have never had any problems with receiving them. It's a great site if you actually spend some time getting familiar with the site and all it has to offer, but if you don't do any looking around to see the many ways you can earn, you will be missing out on a ton of regular swagbucks that could earn you quite a bit of rewards. :)

dustinj24
3/14/19

I started using Swagbucks on a very close minded and doubtful whim in November of 2018. Since then I've earned about $100 a month extra and that's on months that I don't really try. If you are a stay at home parent, freelancer, unemployed or just need extra cash with little effort and are up to try new things, Swagbucks is THE BEST DECISION YOU CAN MAKE! TRY IT!

edwinac13
3/13/19

I have not received encrave or sponsored videos in a VERY long time.. Also I never get credits for printing coupons. I do not always earn points on my purchases. Also, many of the discover offers never credit after completing.

8 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Totally legit, and very slow to earn anything on. Their toolbar also tracks your web usage. I don't recommend the site, as indicated in my one star review here. There are much better and more lucrative survey sites, check the ratings to find good ones here and on SurveyPolice.com.

By Morgan M.

either way. Some gift cards are physical cards and are mailed and some are online.

By Lori W.

Occasionally. It's safe to just assume you'll have to wait the 10 days, but occasionally I have gotten in fewer days.

By Liz P.

you never get paid from there discovery items, huge scam

By MICHAEL S.

Yep it take an hour to make 20 centsI timed it yesterday 11/26/2016 And that is with the 5sb rip off

By manuela m.

I have not had previous problems with getting action with a problem. I suggest you open a new 'ticket' problem request, stating only your 2nd issue, since the first issue has already been resolved. Don't mention the first issue in your correspondence and it should get resolved just fine, just ask for their help. This site is not a scam.

By Jacki S.

1 Swagbuck equals about $0.01 so pretty much a penny a piece

By June L.

Yes, it woks. You really do get giftcardsor money cards. Definitely worth it.

By Megan L.

Don't bother emailing them. They will not credit you anyways even if you have proof. Some of the offers are scams. Swagbucks used to be legit and reliable now I am not so sure

By J S.

doing a search a virus tried to ransom my computer, do not search with swagbucks, DANGER

By MICHAEL S.
Questions? Get answers from the Swagbucks staff and other customers.

Swagbucks?