Review of Swagbucks

Tel: 1-877-748-2714
support@swagbucks.com

debbis10
5/26/19

make extra money easy while using your computer and shopping reviews and referrals. so easy and it goes by fast

crystalb174
5/26/19

I love Swagbucks! I earn cash money redeemed through gift cards from simply visiting websites and purchasing items I need to purchase anyway! It is so simple to use and earning extra money is SO easy!

virginiar76
5/26/19

More than any site i've ever utilized, Swagbucks pays out tons upon tons more AND the things you do to recieve you're points are NOT BORING!! In the under 3 weeks i've been signed up, i've already recieved enough points for 25 dollars worth of gift cards and that's with only coming on the site maybe a half hour a day sometimes not even everyday and sometimes 10 or 15 minutes. If i could only pick one survey and cash back site it would absolutly be SWAGBUCKS. I LOVE YOU SWAGBUCKS <3

jacquelines157
5/26/19

I like using Swagbucks. For me its easy to use and makes it fun also. Its easy to check for the stuff I usual buy and its on here.

larisar5
5/26/19

Website gives plenty of opportunities to earn few dollars per month without much effort. You can choose simple tasks without entering your credit card.
I would pass on some options where you need to share your phone number, credit card info on unknown resources etc.

Watch videos is a waste of time.

jayt141
5/25/19

This website is so awesome. I wish I found it earlier in life. I would recommend this to everyone. I think making some extra cash and helping out companies with surveys is great.

sheenav5
5/25/19

It gets a little harder all the time to earn rewards. Especially with video restrictions on mobile devices.

lisam1016
5/25/19

I am a stay at home mom and I make quite alot every month here amd its no hassle amd there are lots of ways to make swagbucks. I learn new things all the time just poking around on the site!!

deshawnh2
5/25/19

Well i thought it was a scam but it takes 3 or 4 days to get it but it's real and i have played on other sites that promised you a good reward it sucked but swag bucks are cool but they are slow but good

margueritaw1
5/25/19

It helps but you have to put in the effort...Swagbucks is great as long as you don't expect to earn a lot quickly or have no life and sit around doing a lot of surveys....It's a great way to earn Amazon gift cards! I've gotten hundreds of dollars in them with little effort and have no plans.

jewf
5/25/19

I've earned over 100 dollars with this site in a week and a half. Very easy to use with surveys and multiple other ways to earn SB

robertu44
5/25/19

It takes a little while, but once you get going, it's a good place to earn points and get some cool gift cards.

peterc424
5/25/19

The site idea of answering surveys for money is an easy yes, but the execution of the idea has been done poorly. I am constantly having high point surveys being taken away from me because I wasn't eligible for it and getting 1 SB point.....1. There needs to be a better system for prioritizing surveys that you are eligible for rather than just giving you a bunch of random surveys that may or may not work. I would suggest having a survey of the person using Swagbucks and then using the answers of that survey to find specific surveys that would be completable by that person. Am I glad I used Sawgbucks? Yes. I have so far gotten five dollars out of a very inconsistent time using the app. Is it something that's gonna give you a lot of money for dedication. No. Not unless the system for finding you survey is fine tuned.

anitae28
5/24/19

It's a great way to earn Amazon gift cards! I've gotten hundreds of dollars in them with little effort and have no plans to stop any time soon! Long live Swagbucks!

mindye4
5/24/19

Swagbucks is great as long as you don't expect to earn a lot quickly or have no life and sit around doing a lot of surveys etc. I check in to the page about once a day and earn a few "Swagbucks" here and there. It takes time but every few months I can redeem for an Amazon gift card so I stick with it. It's a little bonus that's fun to earn.

ashtons29
5/24/19

I like swagbucks a lot I do it in my free time to earn some extra money but takes a lot of time to earn

brendae91
5/24/19

You used to received 3 SB for watching 10 videos, then it was 3 for 20, now you are lucky to get 3 SB for watching 30 videos. I used to earn $50 in GC every month, now i'm lucky to get $25 every 2-3 months.

nicolew264
5/24/19

Swagbucks is easy to use and you get points even if your not qualified for the survey. The surveys aren't usually too long and points go up fairly quickly. They also have a lot of choices as to how you can cash your points in for gift cards!

bobbyc93
5/24/19

Great site for someone looking to explore and kill some time while earning free gift cards to buy what you want

rachela180
5/24/19

So many fun and interesting ways to earn SB that makes you want to keep coming back each day and see what they are offering.

sueh223
5/24/19

I love the many different cards available, it was easy to select one and was available within three days to use.

terris180
5/24/19

I think it is a very good site to do survey and other activities. I Would suggest using it. I enjoy using it

nicoleg196
5/24/19

This survey site is fun to be in when you need to make some extra money. I enjoy it so much.........

michaelr1185
5/24/19

If your looking to make real money, this is without a doubt the site for you! It's easy earning quick pay outs and just a whole lot a fun!

steveh834
5/24/19

I feel that Swagbucks is a fun way to earn extra money. I use it all the time and enjoy the many surveys I take each week.

8 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Totally legit, and very slow to earn anything on. Their toolbar also tracks your web usage. I don't recommend the site, as indicated in my one star review here. There are much better and more lucrative survey sites, check the ratings to find good ones here and on SurveyPolice.com.

By Morgan M.

Occasionally. It's safe to just assume you'll have to wait the 10 days, but occasionally I have gotten in fewer days.

By Liz P.

either way. Some gift cards are physical cards and are mailed and some are online.

By Lori W.

you never get paid from there discovery items, huge scam

By MICHAEL S.

Yep it take an hour to make 20 centsI timed it yesterday 11/26/2016 And that is with the 5sb rip off

By manuela m.

It is real money in the form of Visa gift cards! You can use Visa anywhere! I usually enter the Visa cards into my Amazon account as a gift card.

By Crystal B.

I have not had previous problems with getting action with a problem. I suggest you open a new 'ticket' problem request, stating only your 2nd issue, since the first issue has already been resolved. Don't mention the first issue in your correspondence and it should get resolved just fine, just ask for their help. This site is not a scam.

By Jacki S.

1 Swagbuck equals about $0.01 so pretty much a penny a piece

By June L.

Yes, it woks. You really do get giftcardsor money cards. Definitely worth it.

By Megan L.

Don't bother emailing them. They will not credit you anyways even if you have proof. Some of the offers are scams. Swagbucks used to be legit and reliable now I am not so sure

By J S.
Questions? Get answers from the Swagbucks staff and other customers.

Swagbucks?