Daily Goodie Box reviews

Tel: +1.4806242599
dailygoodiebox.com@domainsbyproxy.com

javaughnl
11/10/18

Must be near noon because that's when my Facebook feed fills up with everyone begging to receive their daily goodie box. What a sad joke to pull on people. Supposedly, they pick the first 10 or so commenters and send a goodie box jam packed full of new products. Well...I was a lucky one and received a sample size of mouthwash. I did their surveys for about 6 months without so much as an email back acknowledging my input. Then I noticed something; the same few people were "winning" boxes. After very little research I discovered that 90 percent of those people are product bloggers. I belong to many freebie sites and with little or no effort except for giving an honest review, I receive numerous sample and full size products weekly. Just a note of caution, do t get your hopes up too high with daily goodie box. You're not as important to them as they may make you seem you are.

emmiem
8/14/18

I have a list of websites I visit daily to get samples, etc. or at least see if samples are available. Well I sent an email to this company asking why I should visit their site if I never get samples (or hear of anyone else getting a box) or a box of samples and now I see this sorry site is now much like that useless Pinchme site where you have to complete surveys in order to samples and/or a box. lol Even though it is very rare someone gets samples from Pinchme I have never heard of anyone getting samples from this site even though I go to their FB page and see where someone posts something on one of the DailyGoodie posts and those people are told they get a box of goodies. Well I never see those posts and never received a box of my very own, I've only seen advertisements and nothing else.

Tip for consumers: A very complete waste of time if you have to fill out surveys you will never qualify for in order to get samples that I will never see or get.

Questions? Get answers from the Daily Goodie Box staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Daily Goodie Box