Daily Goodie Box reviews

lisar615
9/16/19

Daily Goodie Box is by far the best sampling program I have signed up with. I am extremely pleased with the amazing samples that they send to women around the world. Customer service is incredible if needed to answer questions or inquiry about their program. I wish all sample programs were like this. Thank you Daily Goodie Box

kyrstenm
9/16/19

Daily goodie box sends out great samples and full size products. I tried for a year to get one by commenting on their Facebook post. I recently received my first box and have used every product but 2 so far

laceyt9
9/16/19

I was totally excited to see my #dailygoodiebox arrive. It had all sorts of useful products in full size at that. My box was full of a variety of things, some I was actually needing at the moment. Thank you #Dailygoodiebox I enjoyed it!

chelseab71
9/16/19

It's REAL! And worth the wait!

I finally scored my first one, and couldn't be happier!

High quality samples!

I def can't wait til the next box comes out!

sherryb165
9/16/19

I was a skeptic at first!!! But it's true!!! Daily Goodie Box really does send out boxes of samples and amazing new products daily 100% free!! I loved my goodie box and can't wait to win another one and try more new products

joannek97
9/16/19

I received my Goodie Box and the products were awesome! You won't regret getting one at all. This is the real deal!!

dawnc201
9/16/19

You can and will receive FREE samples and full size products from Daily Goodie Box. It might take some patience... took me almost a year to get my first one but when I did I was blown away by the quality of the products that I got to try and then reveiw. Since then I have gotten about 5 more boxes. Always happy with most of the products. Of course some of them may not be something I would buy or like but I love that I can give my honest opinion and feel it is valued by Daily Goodie Box and the product manufacturer. I would happily unbox and review every month if I were given the opportunity... but I know I have to wait my turn like everyone else. Please do not get discouraged. Continue to give feedback on all the great products featured on Facebook and Instagram and surely your day will come to get your Daily Goodie Box... it only takes a minute. Good luck.

jenniferc996
9/16/19

Just go my 3rd dailygoodiebox and again it did not fail to disappoint! I love that this box has a variety of GOODIES, from household products, skin care, food, supplements and even gadgets for you're cell phone! You name it! This is by far the best freebie company I've ever came across and its soooo simple to enter and win an awesome box.

mattk179
9/16/19

my favorite thing to receive each month; cool brands and i learn so much from receiving the daily goodie box. I've tried these brands and then go and buy them! keep it up!

mois
9/16/19

You can get a free goodie box by participating in their facebook page. Easy and accesible to all resident of US.

sarahz64
9/16/19

I received my first daily goodie box and I absolutely love everything about it. Everything in it Is great. I have already purchased some of the items in it and plan to purchase others soon

carolw374
9/16/19

#DailyGoodieBox came through for me and sent me a Goodie Box and all I had to do was read a post and comment. Enclosed was all kinds of useful things. Thanks again #DailyGoodieBox

kimberleem8
9/16/19

I love Daily Goodie boxes. I have gotten 2 in 3 months and have enjoyed everything I have received from them.

staceyw94
9/16/19

This is the real deal. They really do give away boxes daily. The samples are high quality and alot of them. These are samples that you will actually use and enjoy.

staceys129
9/16/19

I love trying new things and the Daily Goodie Box delivers more than enough samples to test out and enjoy!! Everything from coffee to skin care, it's great to try before you buy, thank you #DailyGoodieBox ever so much!! you!!

kimberlyl241
9/16/19

Love daily goody box! I recently won one on Facebook for September. I liked being able to try different brands I probably wouldn't have . I was only disappointed by one of the samples the rest I absolutely love ! I cant wait to get more

aureliab1
9/16/19

I love my DailyGoodieBox! Its full of a wide range of samples and some are even full-size products! The packaging is so pretty and the box is put together so well, nothing is ever damaged. I had everything from food to beauty products in my box. I hope to get another soon!

chasityc5
9/16/19

I loved my Daily Goodie Box. The box comes with samples and some full size products, which is pretty amazing. All the products sent are very high quality. I love this company!

danielleh183
9/16/19

I recieved my first box from Daily Goodie box last month and absolutely love the products and full sized samples I received.

machellef2
9/16/19

Love these boxes all natural full sized products. Love the anti itch cream works great on bug bites. These boxes are the best always end up buying the products after I try them. Good job Daily Goodie Box.

monicar154
9/16/19

I got my first amazing daily goodie box and I must say I was blown away with the amazing selection and thought that was put into the box with amazing brands I wouldn't have ever got a chance to try otherwise if it wasn't for daily Goodie box

carries144
9/16/19

I was so thrilled when I finally got picked to receive a Daily Goodie Box and the box did not disappoint. It was packed with goodies! I got a snack, a prebiotic drink, itch cream, cbd sleep aide, hemp lip balm, a face oil, coffee samples, 2 different face creams and oil, and hand wash just off the top of my head. It really opened my eyes up to new brands and different things to try that I've never before heard of. I was very impressed and happy to try out these new samples.

jessicar552
9/16/19

I absolutely love being a member of the daily goodie box! I've already received 3 boxes full of amazing samples and even full size products! I get excited every time I'm picked to receive a box from their Facebook page. Just make sure you fill out reviews for the products you get and you'll be eligible for more boxes! It's that easy! Free box of goodies shipped free right to your door step! What's not to love?!

kourtneyk6
9/16/19

Got my first #DailyGoodieBox this month! It took awhile to finally score one, but man was it worth it! Amazing samples and even some full sized products! Can't wait for my next one.

kristind68
9/15/19

Absolutely LOVE the all natural full size anti-itch creme I got in the box this month! Worked great on mine and my family's chigger bites! All the samples were absolutely amazing. There was only 1 sample we didn't care much for and that was the beverage that came in it. My son liked it, but I am just not crazy about mint teas! I hope I can get another #DailyGoodieBox!! It is such an awesome opportunity to try new products!!

Nope! I qualify without any of the things you mentioned. Join their fb page and follow their post is the easiest way!

By chasity c.

They are legit. You don't have to do all the surveys to get a box. The best way to get a box is go to their FB page and they have questions daily you can answer and the first so many will get a box. Once you get your first box you will sample it and give your opinions and then you will be eligible to get more boxes.

By Crystal K.

I have not had to reach customer service, but if I had to, I would say email or FB.

By Crystal K.
Questions? Get answers from the Daily Goodie Box staff and other customers.

Daily Goodie Box?