Daily Goodie Box reviews

lawrenceh214
1/18/20
Hello i love Dailygoodiebox they sent me my box that i won just bye comment on face book and there 100% Legit so i recommend everybody to sign up with Dailygoodiebox and get yrs.
michellef807
1/18/20
I won a daily goodie box i received so many amazing samples like lip balm applesauce organic ships hydrate pills sleep pills and more i was so amazed i love it 100 percent i will keep at it thank u DailyGoodieBox
jeanettea32
1/18/20
I was so excited when I received my first Goodi ie Box about 11/2 weeks ago. They sent me all full size products. #DAILYGOODYBOX IS AMAZING.
ponicer
1/18/20
I recieved my first goodie box 2 weeks ago, and was very pleased! Had full sized products to try, and they were personalized to fit my profile. Hopefully I qualify for another one
sheinad
1/18/20
My family absolutely loves Daily Goodie Box! We have officially received 3 of them! Each box better than the last! There's always stuff for each of us! My kids love the snacks and drinks, I always look forward to the health n beauty and the supplements!! This really is a great program!!
meganl155
1/18/20
Daily goodie box is the real thing. You get a great assortment of samples, often full size too. You need to be an active participant with them, they don't automatically send you a box for signing up, but at most it takes a minute out of my day. Totally worth it. Love daily goodie box!
stephaniew368
1/18/20
Received a couple of weeks ago. Size of samples are amazing and the variety. Don't hesitate sign up.
joeylynns
1/18/20
I received a Daily Goodie Box in the beginning of January and everything in this awesome box me and my family enjoyed! I also received it very fast in the mail and it was filled too the brim with great products. Thanks again Daily Goodie Box
jerrynjennifere
1/18/20
I love the#dailygoodiebox! They sent me a box full of goodies and all I had to do is tell them what I thought about the goodies! Thanks#dailygoodiebox
jenns118
1/18/20
I absolutely LOVE DailyGoodieBox! Since I have joined their Facebook group I have won 3 boxes! The boxes are filled with lots of goodies! I've recieved snacks, lotions, cleaning stuff, drinks (full size), medicine's, shampoo/conditioners, and lot's more! Your never disappointed in the boxes! DailyGoodieBox is the BEST when it comes to sample boxes!
lindas1793
1/18/20
I love #DailyGoodieBox!! I love trying new products and this is a wonderful way to be able to do this. Samples vary as to what companies give and want you to try. I have gotten food, floor cleaner, chap sticks, vitamins, coconut water, This is a great way to try products out there on the market. This is the real deal!!
abosedej
1/18/20
I got my goodie box. Its so real and its easy to track. I love the candy bar and apple sauce. Don't doubt this daily goodie box cause its real
cassandraw66
1/18/20
I truly enjoyed getting the daily goodie box you get a lot of full-size products and products you've never heard of. I greatly enjoyed the box I got I had a drink called Coco Luxe in there which is a hydrating drink and it is so good. This is a very good idea a very good company and I suggest a sign up as soon as possible and yes it's free.
reneeb317
1/18/20
Wow I got a goodie box and guess what !!! It was filled with so many goodies ... from snacks to medicine too lip balm ... it was so exciting to sample everything with that family .. thank you so much for the opportunity Goodie Box!
miae26
1/18/20
First to receive a goodiebox samples from dailygoodiebox. The box has full of nutrious and healthy stuffs. I am lucky to be one of the member who received it and I am happy to try new products that I haven't tried before.
aishaw12
1/18/20
simply love the applesauce and the other snacks that came in the box. I also love the chapstick. The other items I haven't tried yet but plan on trying them next week.
nenav3
1/18/20
I have received a dailyGoodieBox since they started everymonth. The samples in the box are great, most full size samples. Most of the sample I have never heard of and endup loving. It is my munber one free sample box.
chelseag61
1/18/20
I received my first Goodies Box and I was impressed with all the different items I got to try out! I loved everything! So awesome of the company to give out these boxes!!
mariab542
1/18/20
I recently won a goodie box for the first time and what a great box it was!! Gluten free crackers-- delicious! 3 ingredients bar--so tasty!! Amazing lip balm, coconut water and a loaded nut bar!! So good! Thank you goodie box! I hope I win again soon.
cassandras88
1/18/20
I received a free daily goodie box this month, so exciting!!! Everything in it was fantastic, awesome full size quality products!! The best box I have ever gotten!!!
chrystalc10
1/18/20
I received a great box from daily goodie box. I was so excited. It was filled with tons of great stuff from new brands I've never heard of before. Everything was awesome and I hope to receive more boxes in the future.
ariellee2
1/18/20
I've been following Daily Goodie Box for about a year. I have to admit I was starting to get skeptical. I was commenting on posts but seemed to never get chosen. Until one day I seen a new post and at first I scrolled past feeling like giving up trying but something told me to try one more time. I got picked!! Still skeptical I eagerly waited hoping it wasn't a scam.... well it's NOT I got a box filled with full size samples! I was so excited and loved everything in my box!
christyc268
1/18/20
I was recently picked to receive a Daily Goodie Box. I received an email stating that they would be sending me free samples for my daily good box. I was over the moon happy. Shipping did not take very long at all and I received it rather quickly. Inside my goodie box I have several products to try. Everything from applesauce pouches to sleep aids. I love daily goodie box because they always bring so many wonderful products to public view by sending samples. I have to say they're my favorite when it comes to companies that send out samples to try. I would recommend them to everybody, as a matter fact I already have, and I will continue to do so in the future. Thank you DailyGoodieBox!

Tip for consumers: Make sure to fill out your profile completely and check back on a regular basis for offers. Don’t forget to follow on face book for updates on products!

patricer24
1/18/20
I love #Daily Goodie Box I received my 1st Goodie Box this week and I was very happy. My box was crammed full of all Natural and Organic products. It will help you win one if you check in on #Daily Goodie Box and leave a nice comment. The more interaction you do will help you win a box. This is also the way to become a Top Fan on #Daily Goodie Box.
richardr1120
1/18/20
I received a daily Goodie Box,I was excited while opening it.It appeared to contain quality products,I could not believe I got this free with a promise from me to review the products,well the products were very good quality and taste and I will buy the products that I reviewed if I see them in the stores.

They are legit. You don't have to do all the surveys to get a box. The best way to get a box is go to their FB page and they have questions daily you can answer and the first so many will get a box. Once you get your first box you will sample it and give your opinions and then you will be eligible to get more boxes.

By Crystal K.

Nope! I qualify without any of the things you mentioned. Join their fb page and follow their post is the easiest way!

By chasity c.

I have not had to reach customer service, but if I had to, I would say email or FB.

By Crystal K.

I receive approx 4 boxes per year. And it can be anywhere from 2-5 weeks from the time I get selected until it's on my porch. I think it has to do with where they are in the month (I believe they send them once a month, so if I'm selected just after they've sent their last batch it may be longer.)

By Angie H.

You are selected at random and it takes 10 days for your goodie box to arrive.

By Ruth K.

It takes 5 to 10 days to get your #dailygoodiebox in the mail

By JerrynJennifer E.
Questions? Get answers from the Daily Goodie Box staff and other customers.

Daily Goodie Box?