Daily Goodie Box

Daily Goodie Box has a consumer rating of 4.92 stars from 614 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Daily Goodie Box also ranks 2nd among Free Stuff sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 99.2%

• Their boxes are full of awesome samples, many of them full size products.
  • I had tried for quite awhile to get one of the Daily Goodie Boxes.

• From their Facebook page and deleted all of my comments.
How would you rate Daily Goodie Box?

“Great timing for great goodies!”

Karissa R.
6/6/20

Daily Goodie Box could not have come at a better time! With Covid, chaos, and in the middle of closing on our house: this was a pleasant surprise of a "belated birthday gift" that got my mind off of everything! I love that the products are full size and that I get to discover new brands of things that I usually end up buying because I fall in love with them!! Thank you, Daily Goodie Box! I'm so thankful to experience this opportunity!

“Wonderful”

Brittany S.
3/5/20

I absolutely love Daily Goodie Box! I just received my box and it was packed full of wonderful goodies! Thank you so much Daily Goodie Box!

size products (59) facebook page (28) goodie boxes (42) size samples (29) facebook posts (14) sample box (20) quality products (13) size items (11) love everything (9) face cream (9) beauty products (6) 3 boxes (6)
karissar8
June 6th, 2020
jacquelinem236
January 5th, 2020
I was able to experience how truly awesome Daily Goodie Box is because my daughter won a box and gifted it to me! I was able to enjoy some yummy Swiss dark chocolate, which I absolutely 100% loved! I didn't mind receiving the bottles of supplements for energy, heartburn relief and fighting cramps, or the lock laces which I haven't figured out how to use and the other treats I received! This box was full of surprises! Thank you #DailyGoodieBox!
kellia39
March 8th, 2020
I was fortunate enough to receive a daily goodie box, and was beyond excited. In the box are such great, practical and fun stuff! I loved the prince&spring sparkling seltzer water. The earrings are absolutely gorgeous for a dressy night out! I've always loved tiger balm, so I'm excited for that. This is a legit opportunity to try out new products for free and give your honest feedback!

Tip for consumers: Keep trying for a box and you will get there eventually! Don’t be negative and participate continually!

deborahr576
June 8th, 2020
I received my first Goodie Box and it made my day. It's fun to get a variety of new things to try. There were about 10 things along with coupons and discount codes. My sons and I really enjoyed this box. It Is nice to have the opportunity to try thing before you buy because you really don't know until you try it. I was really surprised to see how much was included they were very generous with the samples and most were full size.
sharonm1025
June 8th, 2020
Wow! I just received my very first Daily Goodie Box and was quite surprised. I received a number of full sized items and a great variety. I'm so happy to try all these new items and yes, everything is free. You don't need a debit or credit card. Just register and be willing to review the products you receive. I can't think of anything easier. Thank you so much, DailyGoodieBox!
ariellee2
January 18th, 2020
I've been following Daily Goodie Box for about a year. I have to admit I was starting to get skeptical. I was commenting on posts but seemed to never get chosen. Until one day I seen a new post and at first I scrolled past feeling like giving up trying but something told me to try one more time. I got picked!! Still skeptical I eagerly waited hoping it wasn't a scam.... well it's NOT I got a box filled with full size samples! I was so excited and loved everything in my box!
lisap785
February 10th, 2020
I just received my 2nd daily goodie box and am so excited to try everything out. They are the real deal and there's so much inside, it's fantastic. The boxes are so neatly packed as well. You gotta try these. What's awesome is they never charge for any of it. Just amazing stuff that comes in full size and trial sample sizes too. Thank you #DailyGoodieBox
carriem207
March 5th, 2020
Received my second ever FREE Daily Goodie Box! This was the best one because there was a pair of $150 earrings in it! Again 100% free! Can't wait to try for another!!
evitav
March 21st, 2020
This was my second time receiving the DailyGoodieBox for the month of March. I was shocked and surprised by the amazing amount of products that came this month. This has been the best and most wonderful experience by far. My family and I love it, and enjoy all the goodies together. Their are top of line products in our goodie box, and we love trying them all. By far the best company out. So generous to us and many others for the wonderful experience.. Thank you so much
erint116
June 18th, 2020
I received my very first Goodiebox!!!!! At first, I must admit that I was a bit sceptical. But after following Goodiebox and commenting on their posts, there it was...... the infamous "Congratulations, you have been picked!!" I was SO EXCITED! It took a little while to get the box, but I completely understood, because it was right at the beginning on the Coronavirus Pandemic. The dedication and hardwork of everyone at Daily Goodiebox is so inspiring. The products have such variety, and quality.I LOVED Every single product in my box!!! From chips to chocolate, to energy gummies etc, everything was amazing! I cannot thank the sponsoring companies and Daily Goodiebox enough. Everything they stand for and represent is nothing short of inspiring. I. So proud to be a part of the Goodiebox community!!!
ashleyt223
January 18th, 2020
I was super thrilled and excited when my Daily Goodie Box came in the mail. From the careful packaging to the amazing products this company knows what they are doing. I loved everything about the box I received. It came with a variety of products and some were even full sized. If you have not gotten a Daily Goodie Box yet keep the faith.
helenaa23
January 24th, 2020
I received my first DailyGoodieBox and it is by far the best box of samples I have ever received. Everything in there is useful and my whole family enjoyed the things in there. They sent amazing Eco lip balm, sleeping pills, hydrate pills, coconut water, apple sauce in to-go pouches, and other snacks. There are things in there I have never used before but I enjoyed trying new things. I appreciate all the hard work DailyGoodieBox puts into making all these boxes up daily and I am so eager to get my next box.

Tip for consumers: DailyGoodieBox is an amazing company that sends you a variety of full size products to try and they are all quality items. They obviously spend a lot of time on their boxes and they give away hundreds daily.

shaintels1
March 5th, 2020
I absolutely love #dailygoodiebox. It is awesome for them to be able to send out products that we are not familiar with. Along with all of the samples we are able to try. Full size samples for more than half of what you buy. I love my earrings, and the ginger snaps I recieved and the lime seltzer that I got. The muscle spray is great and I am so glad I found out about a product for cold sores that doesn't cost a lot. All of this because I am part of their group!!!
sheinad
January 18th, 2020
My family absolutely loves Daily Goodie Box! We have officially received 3 of them! Each box better than the last! There's always stuff for each of us! My kids love the snacks and drinks, I always look forward to the health n beauty and the supplements!! This really is a great program!!
jenns118
January 18th, 2020
I absolutely LOVE DailyGoodieBox! Since I have joined their Facebook group I have won 3 boxes! The boxes are filled with lots of goodies! I've recieved snacks, lotions, cleaning stuff, drinks (full size), medicine's, shampoo/conditioners, and lot's more! Your never disappointed in the boxes! DailyGoodieBox is the BEST when it comes to sample boxes!
janettet17
March 5th, 2020
I just received my first completely FREE Goodiebox. All I can say is WOW!!! So many awesome things came in my box. What a great company.
vickig78
December 7th, 2019
I am beyond excited to have received my Goodie Box. It's jammed packed with full size samples of amazing products. My favorite item is the Adrenal Xtra Energy support. This box is fabulous and I can't wait to try out all these products. I did not fill out surveys, They do not spam your inbox as others have stated. This company did exactly as promised. I'm even more impressed that along with each product to sample (full size) they sent coupons for future purchases. This goodie box is amazing
meganl155
January 18th, 2020
Daily goodie box is the real thing. You get a great assortment of samples, often full size too. You need to be an active participant with them, they don't automatically send you a box for signing up, but at most it takes a minute out of my day. Totally worth it. Love daily goodie box!
tiffanir10
February 1st, 2020
I guessed how many boxes were in a picture on Daily Goodie Box's FB page, whoever guessed correctly would receive a Daily Goodie Box. I checked my FB notifications awhile later and a few ppl were congratulating me bc I guessed the correct number. I got in contact with Daily Goodie Box and they asked for my contact information. A little while later I received a box in the mail. I was so excited to be able to review the products inside, and I look forward to reviewing more in the future.

Tip for consumers: Be patient when trying to get a box, and thankful when you receive one.

jenniferb1233
February 9th, 2020
It's here. My Daily Goodie Box came yesterday!!!!! Also, received Coco Luxe Coconut Water but, it was so good. It's gone. So many nice items. This was such a treat! Get your posts in daily!! Thank you all @ #DailyGoodieBox and all the sponsors of the items received!!!!
ashleid2
January 18th, 2020
I was super skeptical at first but I finally won a goodie box and received mine with some awesome stuff inside! Wicked cool!
catherines321
March 5th, 2020
I just got my first box from Daily Goodie Box! All full sizes products to try! And the beat part is....its FREE!!! It is so simple to get a box too. All you gotta do is comment on their daily posts and wait for an email from them! Its pretty amazing!
mariab542
January 18th, 2020
I recently won a goodie box for the first time and what a great box it was!! Gluten free crackers-- delicious! 3 ingredients bar--so tasty!! Amazing lip balm, coconut water and a loaded nut bar!! So good! Thank you goodie box! I hope I win again soon.
cassandraw75
March 5th, 2020
Omg i love dailygoodiebox the most amazing stuff you can get for free. Its all 100% free and the stuff that comes in the boxes are amazing products. Just join on Facebook and Instagram. And its good way find new products you may like i know i have. Sign up today to enjoy freebies.
teresah303
March 5th, 2020
I received my goodie box yesterday in the mail. I was so excited. I opened the goodie box and was not disappointed. It was packaged with so much care. I was so excited to receive the $150.00 pair of earrings. They are absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to try everything in my goodie box. Thank you so much #dailygoodiebox. Reviews to come later.

Tip for consumers: Just keep trying and don’t give up. And make sure to answer there question.

They are legit. You don't have to do all the surveys to get a box. The best way to get a box is go to their FB page and they have questions daily you can answer and the first so many will get a box. Once you get your first box you will sample it and give your opinions and then you will be eligible to get more boxes.

By Crystal K.
See more answers (68)

Nope! I qualify without any of the things you mentioned. Join their fb page and follow their post is the easiest way!

By chasity c.
See more answers (63)

I have not had to reach customer service, but if I had to, I would say email or FB.

By Crystal K.
See more answers (17)

I receive approx 4 boxes per year. And it can be anywhere from 2-5 weeks from the time I get selected until it's on my porch. I think it has to do with where they are in the month (I believe they send them once a month, so if I'm selected just after they've sent their last batch it may be longer.)

By Angie H.
See more answers (32)

You have chances to recurve a monthly box Daily! I usually win a box every couple of months & it takes 2 to 3 weeks to arrive depending on what time in a month that I won it.

By Shayla M.