Daily Goodie Box reviews

kristind68
9/15/19

Absolutely LOVE the all natural full size anti-itch creme I got in the box this month! Worked great on mine and my family's chigger bites! All the samples were absolutely amazing. There was only 1 sample we didn't care much for and that was the beverage that came in it. My son liked it, but I am just not crazy about mint teas! I hope I can get another #DailyGoodieBox!! It is such an awesome opportunity to try new products!!

rebeccas487
9/15/19

I got a Daily Goodie box this month and all the samples inside are amazing!! Do not give up.. keep trying and you will receive one too! There are so many great things in my box.. and I can't wait to try each and every one. Thank you so much Daily Goodie box for all you for for us and Thank you for my box!!!

violetz1
9/15/19

I just loved my goodie box , I love each And every product. I love lotion helps my dry skin. Hand wash is very lathering.

Thanks

alishar21
9/15/19

I am so happy with the daily goodie boxes. They have a lot of useful items, I have found so many new brands thanks to the goodie boxes. I reccomend everyone try for one. Dont give up they actually choose different people to share there boxes with... This box is my favorite and its free always.

sherylg36
9/15/19

Thank you so much for giving me the chance to try these samples .i loved the samples,I am hoping to get chosen for other goodie boxes

rosalvat
9/15/19

Dailygoodiebox is an amazing website that gives an opportunity for people to obtain a box full of wonderful products at random. What an amazing way to explore products for free at the comfort of our own home. These products arrive free of charge and you get to enjoy their high quality and amazing results.

erinw131
9/15/19

I was impressed with my Daily Goodie Box. Full sized samples and products that I will use and could use. I plan on purchasing some of the products in the near future.

loran6
9/15/19

I was so excited when I got my #DailyGoodieBox from the mail it had so much more than I could have imagined ,such wonderful samples like #BeyondCBD Endo Sleep # Organic ECO Lips Hemp ChapStick ,#Natralia Anti-Itch Soothing Cream #Twin Peaks 100% Colombian Coffee #Kirk's Odor Neutralizing Hand Wash, Bunches Of Crunches, just to name a few I really couldn't believe it ,if someone hasn't got one yet just keep trying all you gotta do is just comment on their post they really do give out so many to people for just a comment that's how I got mine thank you Daily Goodie Box.

faithe40
9/15/19

Excellent company that gives you the chance to try out items absolutely free. I have received at least 3 Goodie Boxes and each one was full of items for my family and I to try out..some items we loved so much we now buy them regularly from their original companies, and without Goodie Box we never would've known they were even out there. Give GB a try, you won't be disappointed...and you just might find new things you can't live without.

audrianah
9/15/19

I love the Goodie Box and I hope to get more. It really is awesome! You're getting samples for free!

juliew330
9/15/19

LOVED my Goodie box. It came with so much great items that I can use. The coffee was nice and bold. Very easy pour over product. I use the chapstick everyday for my lips. My son takes the skin cream with him for his eczema. The face cleaner and face oil left me feeling light and airy. Trust me! You need to run to sign up for this chance! You will not regret it!!!

stephaniew285
9/15/19

So glad I'm a member. The boxes are great. I check everyday to make sure I don't miss the opportunity to get a box. I've also shared the site via FB

laurab1000
9/15/19

I won and received my first Goodie Box at the beginning of this month (September). I was excited with the opportunity I was given to sample these products and it was such a fun experience! I was most impressed that most of my items were full sized and they were all recommendable products after trying them. I was able to try products that I normally would't have been able to without this awesome opportunity. Thank you and I look forward to more chances to try more products and review them as well.

caitlinc45
9/15/19

I've received three or four DailyGoodieBoxes over the past year since I signed up. I'm not sure what their reasoning is in giving them out; one I got right after the first, and the most recent was after six or more months. But they do contain what they show on the site/Facebook pages. I'm still using up some of the full-sized bath products. Pictured are the box I got this month, and then it repurposed for holding painted rocks (because it's a sturdy box).

Tip for consumers: They say not to whine on their Facebook page. Talk about how cool the products are instead and how useful they might be to you.

leac25
9/15/19

I have been a member of this group for 3 years. The sample boxes are great! I have received 3 in the last 3 years and every one has been worthwhile! I highly reccommend it.

maryb1227
9/15/19

I have received at least 3 goodie boxes full if great samples. I really enjoy these and hope to win more.

nicoled254
9/15/19

I have received several Daily Goodie Boxes. Every box contained 6-8 products ranging from beauty products to food items. Several products in each box were even full-sized! How did I get these fabulous boxes, you ask? All I did was interact with their social media posts on Facebook and Twitter. They give away boxes on every post, and I have been lucky enough to receive one on several occasions. Best sample boxes out there!

connief75
9/15/19

Won a goodie box on Facebook and received it when they told me I would and I loved getting to try lots of new stuff. Bigger samples than most places give you. Hope to win another one day. Definitely recommend their boxes and the products they let you try!

chelss
9/15/19

I've received two boxes from this wonderful company. Full sized products for free! Highly recommend them!

sallyr103
9/15/19

Everything advertised is what you get. Its easy to get a box. Awesome products in the boxes and healthy not just garbage. Everyone should get one good luck!

lisaw629
9/15/19

I wad excited to receive my 1st goodie box! It was filled with such wonderful products: kombucha, hemp chap stick, pour over coffee, facial cleanser and granola. We have loved everything so far and can't wait to try more!

analissas
9/15/19

The Daily Goodie Box is probably the only free, requires review site remaining that's entirely social media based. You win the opportunity to review products free of charge by interacting with their social media. Facebook in particular. They select recipients based entirely on their comments. The email address I use for Facebook is different than the email address I use for sites like the Daily Goodie Box. When I interact with them on social media like Facebook, they can look up the email address I use for Facebook. Since it's not registered to their site, they don't have access to my profile on their own site. I've won several boxes. They ask me via messenger every time if I've registered and if so what email address did I use so they can find me. As far as how they select comments, I'm not entirely certain. I've won on well thought out comments as well as on "I love this product/company." types of comments that I toss out just so I remain active in the group. Yes. It's important. Timing isn't as big a factor. I like to comment early so I don't forget to comment. However, It isn't the first a hundred or hundred and fifty comments that are granted the opportunity to review the box of products. It's the first hundred or so comments that they select based on the criteria they're using that day. You could win as the 50th comment or as the 500th comment. It's not when you comment it's what you say, how you say it, if you do all your reviews, how much you interact with their brand and with their partners. They're more work in that respect than other free for review product boxes. It's worth it to me to find quality products I'll continue using for the cost of a little patience and a little interaction.

Tip for consumers: The best tips I could offer others are to be certain you consistently interact with their brand and partners, be patient, be respectful of the companies and fellow reviewers. Be honest. Be certain to complete reviews for previous boxes. If you post anything on social media tag appropriately. Brands appreciate being tagged. Be certain to use appropriate hashtags. For the Daily Goodie Box you'll want to include #dailygoodiebox #complimentary and/or #freesamples

angelam510
9/15/19

I did not realized how many unknown products I was able to sample. Some worked amazing for me and only 2 did not. I love that the products are full sized. They are healthy and organic. They are fun and useful. I loved my 1st box and i hope to continue to participate and give my honest feedback.. Thank you..

sherryg107
9/15/19

I received a box with several nice products to try. My favorite was the Twin Peaks coffee in the one use little pour over bags. The coffee was fresh, and very good. I would buy this product myself. I am looking forward to trying more goodie boxes in the future.

natachah
9/15/19

I love Daily Goodie Boxes! It's so great to great this gift of FREE samples delivered right to your door. I loved being able to try new items. I found some great stuff that I use daily that I would have never known about had I not gotten a Goodie Box. They're the best!

They are legit. You don't have to do all the surveys to get a box. The best way to get a box is go to their FB page and they have questions daily you can answer and the first so many will get a box. Once you get your first box you will sample it and give your opinions and then you will be eligible to get more boxes.

By Crystal K.

Daily goodie box sends FREE boxes to hundreds of people everyday. You only need to answer one question on their facebook or twitter page. Its always a simple question! I have also received every box they told me i would receive and also let me know which month it would mail. They are 100% legit!!

By Casey V.

I have not had to reach customer service, but if I had to, I would say email or FB.

By Crystal K.
Questions? Get answers from the Daily Goodie Box staff and other customers.

Daily Goodie Box?