Daily Goodie Box

Daily Goodie Box has a consumer rating of 4.92 stars from 744 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Daily Goodie Box most frequently mention full size, facebook page and social media. Daily Goodie Box ranks 2nd among Free Stuff sites.

• I liked how the Daily Goodie Box arrives in the package, all done up nicely.
  • Full size products as well as several samples and coupons as well!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Daily Goodie Box?

“Great timing for great goodies!”

Karissa R.
6/6/20

Daily Goodie Box could not have come at a better time! With Covid, chaos, and in the middle of closing on our house: this was a pleasant surprise of a "belated birthday gift" that got my mind off of everything! I love that the products are full size and that I get to discover new brands of things that I usually end up buying because I fall in love with them! Thank you, Daily Goodie Box! I'm so thankful to experience this opportunity!

“Wonderful”

Brittany S.
3/5/20

I absolutely love Daily Goodie Box! I just received my box and it was packed full of wonderful goodies! Thank you so much Daily Goodie Box!

goodie box (0) size products (61) goodie boxes (43) size samples (33)
karissar8
June 6th, 2020
jacquelinem236
January 5th, 2020
I was able to experience how truly awesome Daily Goodie Box is because my daughter won a box and gifted it to me! I was able to enjoy some yummy Swiss dark chocolate, which I absolutely 100% loved! I didn't mind receiving the bottles of supplements for energy, heartburn relief and fighting cramps, or the lock laces which I haven't figured out how to use and the other treats I received! This box was full of surprises! Thank you #DailyGoodieBox!
caseyc333
November 8th, 2020
Getting my daily goodie box in the mail made my whole week, I hasn't gotten one ever yet previously. I was so excited to see everything inside! It was so nicely wrapped when I opened it and there were about 10 samples inside, cute fun stickers, coupons for some of the products. So incredibly thankful for all this company does! Especially with such times of uncertainty it was so exciting to receive something so fun in the mail!
ashleym745
August 9th, 2020
I have gotten 3 goodie boxes! 3 great boxes with amazing stuff in them! From warming socks to ice chips to snacks and drinks! Everything is always amazing to try
kellia39
March 8th, 2020
I was fortunate enough to receive a daily goodie box, and was beyond excited. In the box are such great, practical and fun stuff! I loved the prince&spring sparkling seltzer water. The earrings are absolutely gorgeous for a dressy night out! I've always loved tiger balm, so I'm excited for that. This is a legit opportunity to try out new products for free and give your honest feedback!

Tip for consumers:
Keep trying for a box and you will get there eventually! Don’t be negative and participate continually!

Products used:
So far I’ve tried on the earrings and drank the seltzer, ate the snack bar. I’ve used tiger balm in the past and am excited to try out this newer product

krishnap47
December 22nd, 2020
I just received my 1st ever Daily Goodie Box and I am SO excited! I can't believe they do this for nothing in return! They had amazing products in full size - if that doesn't blow your mind, I don't know what does. I got some really yummy treats and some beauty products that were really unique! There was a neem and tulsi shampoo bar, a hemp lip balm, natural birthday candles, tomato jerky (which my family gobbled up in a sec), toast gummy bears and so many more things!
deborahr576
June 8th, 2020
I received my first Goodie Box and it made my day. It's fun to get a variety of new things to try. There were about 10 things along with coupons and discount codes. My sons and I really enjoyed this box. It Is nice to have the opportunity to try thing before you buy because you really don't know until you try it. I was really surprised to see how much was included they were very generous with the samples and most were full size.
sharonm1025
June 8th, 2020
Wow! I just received my very first Daily Goodie Box and was quite surprised. I received a number of full sized items and a great variety. I'm so happy to try all these new items and yes, everything is free. You don't need a debit or credit card. Just register and be willing to review the products you receive. I can't think of anything easier. Thank you so much, DailyGoodieBox!
adris3
December 22nd, 2020
I received my Goodie Box in December, and every product in it was amazing! High quality and everything packed very nicely! I already ordered more Hydrolyte packets because they made me feel great and for once I don't feel sleepy. The auromere shampoo bar was fantastic, it smells great! Thinking about ordering those too! Those were my favorites but everything else was just as amazing! Thank you for picking me for the December box!

Tip for consumers:
Participate in their social media! That's where I first learned about these amazing products!

All of them.

amandam971
July 24th, 2020
Loved receiving my Daily Goodie Box last week! This box came packed full of everything from an Eye Supplement, to several new snacks to try & even included skin & lip care! Packaging was beautiful & I'm super appreciative to everyone who takes the time to pack up & send out this lovely Full size sample box! Thanks Again!@DailyGoodieBox

Tip for consumers:
This is a great site! If you haven't received a goodie box yet, just keep interacting with their posts & your time will be soon!!

Everything!!

lindaw1404
October 23rd, 2020
I just love #DailyGoodieBox! Unlike other companies that promise samples of products, #DailyGoodieBox goes above and beyond. I was lucky enough to get a goodie box and was really surprised to see full sized samples of really great products! Everything I received was fantastic and I learned about new products I had never heard of before. I'm hooked on #DailyGoodieBox! What a great company. Thanks again #DailyGoodieBox.
erina137
August 10th, 2020
Such amazing full sized products in my Goodie Box! Delicious healthy snacks, a full size bottle of shampoo that smells sooooo good, awesome neat sheets that are wonderful for mess prone kids. And the tinted moisturizer has just the right amount of color to it. I hope to win another box full FREE amazing products! Thanks again Daily Goodie Box!
janetn234
August 18th, 2020
Daily Goodie Box is LEGIT! I commented on one of their facebook posts and they replied to my comment saying I won. They then sent me a message through FB and asked for my email. The following week, I received a box FILLED with goodies. There were so many products to try. After trying, I left all of my reviews and it was as simple as that! I would recommend the Daily Goodie Box to everyone!

Tip for consumers:
Comment on the Daily Goodie Box’s FaceBook page to get a higher chance of getting selected!

Products used:
I ended up using everything! A tinted moisturizer, shampoo, nail polish, chicken salt, etc.

pennyc137
July 15th, 2020
I am never disappointed in my daily Goodie Box, it is packed with full size products to try and review our opinions on them. Tasty snacks, refreshing beverages, socks, and I have even received a beautiful pair of diamond earrings.
Thank You Daily Goodie Box!
ariellee2
January 18th, 2020
I've been following Daily Goodie Box for about a year. I have to admit I was starting to get skeptical. I was commenting on posts but seemed to never get chosen. Until one day I seen a new post and at first I scrolled past feeling like giving up trying but something told me to try one more time. I got picked! Still skeptical I eagerly waited hoping it wasn't a scam... well it's NOT I got a box filled with full size samples! I was so excited and loved everything in my box!
lisap785
February 10th, 2020
I just received my 2nd daily goodie box and am so excited to try everything out. They are the real deal and there's so much inside, it's fantastic. The boxes are so neatly packed as well. You gotta try these. What's awesome is they never charge for any of it. Just amazing stuff that comes in full size and trial sample sizes too. Thank you #DailyGoodieBox
carriem207
March 5th, 2020
Received my second ever FREE Daily Goodie Box! This was the best one because there was a pair of $150 earrings in it! Again 100% free! Can't wait to try for another!
evitav
March 21st, 2020
This was my second time receiving the DailyGoodieBox for the month of March. I was shocked and surprised by the amazing amount of products that came this month. This has been the best and most wonderful experience by far. My family and I love it, and enjoy all the goodies together. Their are top of line products in our goodie box, and we love trying them all. By far the best company out. So generous to us and many others for the wonderful experience. Thank you so much
erint116
June 18th, 2020
I am SO EXCITED! I have been given the blessing of receiving my 2nd Goodiebox! I am beyond grateful to #DailygoodieBox and the sponsoring companies for making these boxes possible! I enjoy the different selections of products and I love the #DailygoodieBox community! Thank you so much!
brittanys219
March 5th, 2020
dreidrab
August 9th, 2020
I received my first DailyGoodieBox and it is totally awesome. I love the products I'm getting to sample. This is real. Just be active and give honest opinions on what's asked. I was a doubter at first but I saw pictures of all the wonderful things that people have actually received and I kept trying and giving my opinion. It was awesome when they said I won a box and approximately when I would receive it. There are a lot of scams out there daily goodie box is not one.
ashleyt223
January 18th, 2020
I was super thrilled and excited when my Daily Goodie Box came in the mail. From the careful packaging to the amazing products this company knows what they are doing. I loved everything about the box I received. It came with a variety of products and some were even full sized. If you have not gotten a Daily Goodie Box yet keep the faith.
melindag81
July 15th, 2020
I'm so excited! I just received my first goodie box and I love everything in it! #DailyGoodieBox is an amazing company that provides the opportunity to receive a wide variety of natural products each and every month absolutely free! I love getting samples in the mail and trying new products! Just tell them what you think!
charissej3
October 23rd, 2020
I recommend everyone sign up and try to win one of these amazing boxes. It contained so many good products that I didn't know I needed.
helenaa23
January 24th, 2020
I received my first DailyGoodieBox and it is by far the best box of samples I have ever received. Everything in there is useful and my whole family enjoyed the things in there. They sent amazing Eco lip balm, sleeping pills, hydrate pills, coconut water, apple sauce in to-go pouches, and other snacks. There are things in there I have never used before but I enjoyed trying new things. I appreciate all the hard work DailyGoodieBox puts into making all these boxes up daily and I am so eager to get my next box.

Tip for consumers:
DailyGoodieBox is an amazing company that sends you a variety of full size products to try and they are all quality items. They obviously spend a lot of time on their boxes and they give away hundreds daily.

Products used:
I used all of them...the coconut water, sleeping pills, hydrate pills, eco lip balm, tosi snack bar, RX snack bar, applesauce in 3 different flavors in to-go pouches, and Mary's snack crackers.

They are legit. You don't have to do all the surveys to get a box. The best way to get a box is go to their FB page and they have questions daily you can answer and the first so many will get a box. Once you get your first box you will sample it and give your opinions and then you will be eligible to get more boxes.

By Crystal K.
See more answers (77)

Nope! I qualify without any of the things you mentioned. Join their fb page and follow their post is the easiest way!

By chasity c.
See more answers (65)

I have not had to reach customer service, but if I had to, I would say email or FB.

By Crystal K.
See more answers (17)

I receive approx 4 boxes per year. And it can be anywhere from 2-5 weeks from the time I get selected until it's on my porch. I think it has to do with where they are in the month (I believe they send them once a month, so if I'm selected just after they've sent their last batch it may be longer.)

By Angie H.