Daily Goodie Box

Daily Goodie Box has a consumer rating of 4.92 stars from 571 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Daily Goodie Box also ranks 2nd among Free Stuff sites.

• I truly enjoyed getting the daily goodie box you get a lot of full-size products and products you've never heard of.
  • You can get a free goodie box by participating in their facebook page.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Daily Goodie Box?

“Daily Goodie Boxes are awesome!”

Lisa P.
2/10/20

I just received my 2nd daily goodie box and am so excited to try everything out. They are the real deal and there's so much inside, it's fantastic. The boxes are so neatly packed as well. You gotta try these. What's awesome is they never charge for any of it. Just amazing stuff that comes in full size and trial sample sizes too. Thank you #DailyGoodieBox

“Petty, scam like company”

Elyssa P.
8/20/19

I called this company out on Facebook after never receiving a box despite following all their "rules". So instead of working to resolve the issue, they blocked me from their page. Something they have a history of doing if someone says a negative truth about their shady way of doing things. I now see that they have made a post saying that if you comment saying you didn't get a box, they will purposefully not choose you to receive one. The people running this act like 5 year old children. The reason the comments all look great is because they block and remove anything that shines a light on the truth of what this scam of a company is. Shameful they're even still operating.

size products (53) facebook page (26) goodie boxes (38) size samples (27) sample box (19) facebook posts (12) quality products (12) size items (11) coconut water (10) face cream (9) love everything (8) 3 boxes (6)
jenns118
January 18th, 2020
I absolutely LOVE DailyGoodieBox! Since I have joined their Facebook group I have won 3 boxes! The boxes are filled with lots of goodies! I've recieved snacks, lotions, cleaning stuff, drinks (full size), medicine's, shampoo/conditioners, and lot's more! Your never disappointed in the boxes! DailyGoodieBox is the BEST when it comes to sample boxes!
lisap785
February 10th, 2020
ashleid2
January 18th, 2020
I was super skeptical at first but I finally won a goodie box and received mine with some awesome stuff inside! Wicked cool!
amandam613
December 7th, 2019
Love DailyGoodieBox! Truly an awesome & legit company! I was so excited when I received my first DailyGoodieBox! It came just as promised! The products were also a lot of fun! My favorite were the Mocati Hard Candies!! I am addicted to them and had to purchase some after trying them! I 100% recommend DailyGoodieBox. They are awesome, and it is so cool when they congratulate you and let you know you will be receiving one! Also--So easy! Just interact on their posts, participate, and then once you are chosen give your honest feedback on the products (which all of mine were great!)
ariellee2
January 18th, 2020
I've been following Daily Goodie Box for about a year. I have to admit I was starting to get skeptical. I was commenting on posts but seemed to never get chosen. Until one day I seen a new post and at first I scrolled past feeling like giving up trying but something told me to try one more time. I got picked!! Still skeptical I eagerly waited hoping it wasn't a scam.... well it's NOT I got a box filled with full size samples! I was so excited and loved everything in my box!
cassandraw66
January 18th, 2020
I truly enjoyed getting the daily goodie box you get a lot of full-size products and products you've never heard of. I greatly enjoyed the box I got I had a drink called Coco Luxe in there which is a hydrating drink and it is so good. This is a very good idea a very good company and I suggest a sign up as soon as possible and yes it's free.
helenaa23
January 24th, 2020
I received my first DailyGoodieBox and it is by far the best box of samples I have ever received. Everything in there is useful and my whole family enjoyed the things in there. They sent amazing Eco lip balm, sleeping pills, hydrate pills, coconut water, apple sauce in to-go pouches, and other snacks. There are things in there I have never used before but I enjoyed trying new things. I appreciate all the hard work DailyGoodieBox puts into making all these boxes up daily and I am so eager to get my next box.

Tip for consumers: DailyGoodieBox is an amazing company that sends you a variety of full size products to try and they are all quality items. They obviously spend a lot of time on their boxes and they give away hundreds daily.

amyb684
February 19th, 2020
I was chosen for a #DailyGoodieBox after commenting on a post. I didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised. The box was filled with a great variety of full sized items that I really enjoyed! I am hooked!
tiffanir10
February 1st, 2020
I guessed how many boxes were in a picture on Daily Goodie Box's FB page, whoever guessed correctly would receive a Daily Goodie Box. I checked my FB notifications awhile later and a few ppl were congratulating me bc I guessed the correct number. I got in contact with Daily Goodie Box and they asked for my contact information. A little while later I received a box in the mail. I was so excited to be able to review the products inside, and I look forward to reviewing more in the future.

Tip for consumers: Be patient when trying to get a box, and thankful when you receive one.

jenniferb1233
February 9th, 2020
It's here. My Daily Goodie Box came yesterday!!!!! Also, received Coco Luxe Coconut Water but, it was so good. It's gone. So many nice items. This was such a treat! Get your posts in daily!! Thank you all @ #DailyGoodieBox and all the sponsors of the items received!!!!
jamiet194
February 9th, 2020
I love Daily Goodie Box! I received my first box and I absolutely love it! I received FULL size samples for FREE! I'm so excited that Daily Goodie Box finds the best products and sends to consumers for FREE to try! No credit card or payment required.
mirelt
October 15th, 2019
Daily Goodie Box is the real deal! There were so many full sized products in this box! I was absolutely amazed when my box arrived and all the awesome stuff that was in it. Daily Goodie Box is hands down the best box of goodies to arrive at my doorsteps!
keril26
February 9th, 2020
I received a Daily Goodie Box and I was so impressed with the quality items I had received. They even had some full size products in my box. Everytime was nearly packed with a card and tissue paper. Hope I'm blessed with another one .
evelynt67
February 9th, 2020
I was so thrilled to receive my first goodie box and loved everything in it and the fact that they are full size samples. Hope to continue receiving them and all the great products.

Tip for consumers: Keep commenting the more you do the better chances you have to get one.

sheinad
January 18th, 2020
My family absolutely loves Daily Goodie Box! We have officially received 3 of them! Each box better than the last! There's always stuff for each of us! My kids love the snacks and drinks, I always look forward to the health n beauty and the supplements!! This really is a great program!!
elisak11
December 7th, 2019
I'm so grateful for another @thedailyGoodieBox for FREE! I received full-size products that were very useful! @NathanNates Honey, @PureLyft all-natural energy without the crash, @EcoLips Lip Balm absolutely taste yummy and smells yummy too. I was impressed with the way they glide on and stay on. @CocoLuxe Hydration Coconut Water is so delicious, and healthy! @Natralia Anti-Itch Soothing Cream works instantly. All you have to do is get on Facebook and like their, page. It's that easy.
I'm very grateful for DailyGoodieBox, Thank you!

Tip for consumers: All you have to do is like #DailyGoodieBox on Facebook and follow from there! No credit card or any fees! Absolutely Free!

tarak77
February 9th, 2020
I don't know why anyone wouldn't love them! Great facebook community, awesome freebies!!! I have been enjoying it so much that I've been having fun posting all about it :) It's free guys!
maryv357
February 9th, 2020
I've gotten 3 boxes from them so far and they have always been filled with great products that are full sized and sample sized. And they boxes have always arrived very quickly!!
taet1
February 9th, 2020
I recieved my Daily goodie box and im in love! Came with a box full of full size goodness and the display is simply wonderful! Couldnt be happier!
stephaniep327
February 9th, 2020
100% legit AMAZING samples. I was so excited and happy to see all the goodies inside of my dailygoodiebox.
tanginal
February 9th, 2020
I love Daily Goodie Box I get so excited anytime I reason a new box. You get samples and full size products!!
toric18
December 9th, 2019
Honestly, thought IF this WASNT a scam (*which found out first-hand, IT'S COMPLETELY LEGIT) that I would NEVER GET CHOSEN! Feel like have won the small löttery because received 1st box today! It is REAL, and the products sent to try, were GOOD things. Some were things have wanted to try and is nice to be able to try it free first...then you can find out if worth buying in the future or not!!
THX FOR MY GOODIES BOX- LOVE IT AND MADE MY DAY!

Tip for consumers: It is GOOD to be skeptical, (I WAS!!) BUT IT IS REAL DEAL!!!

ashleye128
January 18th, 2020
I absolutely love dailygoodiebox! They send out so many boxes and they have full sized products in them! My last box had so many new things to try and I was surprised by the qualifying! 10/10 would recommend.
maddiek10
January 18th, 2020
It's actually free. It's full sized products and samples in a wide variety of interests. Nothing I'd had or heard of before, and all if it was awesome. This is legit and I LOVE IT
aprilb194
January 18th, 2020
I love my samples I received. All I did was like follow on Facebook and signed up on their page and kept up with posts and such than was picked to receive one :)

They are legit. You don't have to do all the surveys to get a box. The best way to get a box is go to their FB page and they have questions daily you can answer and the first so many will get a box. Once you get your first box you will sample it and give your opinions and then you will be eligible to get more boxes.

By Crystal K.
See more answers (66)

Nope! I qualify without any of the things you mentioned. Join their fb page and follow their post is the easiest way!

By chasity c.
See more answers (60)

I have not had to reach customer service, but if I had to, I would say email or FB.

By Crystal K.
See more answers (18)

I receive approx 4 boxes per year. And it can be anywhere from 2-5 weeks from the time I get selected until it's on my porch. I think it has to do with where they are in the month (I believe they send them once a month, so if I'm selected just after they've sent their last batch it may be longer.)

By Angie H.