Review of Luvyle

Tel: +1(888)553-5616
service@luvyle.com

lorettas63
8/16/19

Clothing is nowhere near sizes on charts and returns are IMPOSSIBLE! I tried to contact several times to no avail. Gave the 3 pieces of clothing to good will. They were worthless!

sandyr137
8/14/19

Return policy is horrible and gets worse if u actually try to return. First items won't match pictures, clothing is very thin and sizing is way off. Size down at least two sizes if you want it to fit at all. Just don't order from here they have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. After they scam and rip you off by mid representation of items don't think they will help because they won't. They offer you to regift items and give you vouchers to buy from them again!!! Why would you buy from them again when they lie,cheat and steal???? Don't order from here.

andreau7
8/14/19

Ich bin darauf reingefallen dass für einen ordentlichen Aufpreis innerhalb von 7 Tagen geliefert wird und habe mir die Ware an meinen Urlaubsort senden lassen. Die Ware kam nicht pünktlich an. Mit Zusatzkosten habe ich sie mir nach Hause schicken lassen.
Billiger Plastik-Plunder der den Abbildungen nicht nahe kommt, viel zu klein ist und nach Chemie stinkt.
Reklamation bis heute unmöglich. Zig X Fotos und SUK - Number auf Anforderung hingeschickt. Die sind echt kriminell.
Die 122,-,für 5 Blusen kann ich wohl in die Tonne kloppen.

juliet422
8/6/19

I purchased $500 worth a clothes. I did receive it all within a few weeks from ordering it. I ordered one size larger. Everything I got runs very small. Items don't look like clothes in pictures. Some items had very strong smell to them. Most clothes made with synthetic material. No information listed on clothes what material is. I have asked to send entire order back for refund and not received an email back from company. AVOID this company!!! I wished I had read reviews prior to ordering from them. I would of not order from them. No good reviews online about this company!!!

christinet178
8/3/19

I purchased a few blouses, but upon receipt realized they are nothing like the picture or description! I have called the toll-free number and left five different messages as well as filled out an online request for return. They have ignored all phone calls and emails! Their merchandise is garbage! I should have read reviews before I made my purchase. I was scammed! Another online site similar to Luvyle, Mollystylish is the same type of operation! My daughter ordered five items and when I emailed them regarding returns, they asked why and told me to give it away to a friend or sell it! These companies need to go! I would have given zero stars, but can't start the review without any stars!

janinec6
7/28/19

We need to reach out to Facebook instagram and CNN. These companies buy space on these sites
I've been caught twice now!! Ripped off.
I'm sure if enough people complain they may refuse these dishonest companies..
This company goes by another name Chicpopo
Avoid these companies..

lucyw78
7/27/19

Clothes are nothing like they are on the website. Cheap cheap cheap material and not made well. Shipping took over 5 weeks. No return label or address. AVOID this website it is a total scam

ellenm199
7/25/19

I ordered clothing for a trip, as it said it would arrive within 7-15 business days. It arrived long after I was back, 6 weeks! As I did not need the clothing any more, I asked for a return postage form since it arrived too late. When they did reply, they said that was impossible. I asked to connect with a supervisor. It never happened. I am truly disgusted with these people, and only wish I had done my homework before being sucked in with their ads. Do yourself a favor and move on. Or shop locally

debbies394
7/22/19

The pictures they use on website do not match the clothing they send, really poor quality, cheap looking & the sizing is a joke, please do not order from them. I'm not wasting my time trying to return my order & waiting for a refund after reading previous reviews.

monican35
7/21/19

I am still fighting for my refund. I have returned the goods (which were cancelled before the company posted them). I returned them to the return address which was stated on their packaging, they signed the proof of receipt. I have only now (the parcel was received on 20th June) been told that I sent the items to the wrong address and that I would therefore only be entitled to half my money back.

This clothes order was cancelled prior to them being despatched from Luvyle, they arrived, I never opened their packaging and they have been returned to the company. Luvyle seem to think it is OK to offer me only half my money back. It is definitely not OK and I will not accept this ridiculousness

I urge everyone to tread with caution, this is the worst case of defrauding a customer I have ever come across - it has taken months now and out of principle I will not give up. DO NOT ORDER anything from this company I am sure it is a scam.

annaf174
7/19/19

this is the biggest scam is over a month that my money is gone and I never received anything please safe your money and frustration from those ignorance

karina19
7/18/19

Overseas company just out for the money. Products not how they appear on website and cheap quality...if you are lucky enough to receive your order! Warning to all !

kanys
7/14/19

THEY SHOULD BE BAND FROM THE US..THEY BLOCK MY EMAILS AND REFUSE TO RETURN MY MONEY..$325.00.IREQUESTED A FULL REFUND WHEN THEY DID NOT DELIVER IN 7- 10 DAYS AS STATED.. ALL THERE DOING IS CHANGING THE NAME OF THE COMPANY..USING SOMEONE ELSE PHOTO...TO ENTICE THE BUYER...

cherylh274
7/11/19

Omg please do not use this company they give you a return address in your parcel to use but apparently this is not the right one you have to go on line
this is how they get money out of you

Please never use
I returned using this address and they will not refund me

aliciac60
7/8/19

These clothes look like they're made by children. Terrible stitching. Sizes are SO small also.

I spent $14 sending back priority and they're refusing to refund me.

I sent a dispute through PayPal. They told PayPal they didn't receive the clothes back but I have the signed receipt. Remember, I sent priority. I had a feeling this would happen.

Now they are saying they won't refund me unless I drop the complaint. IMAGINE???

tannahf
7/6/19

If something is too good to be true, it really is. If it says made in China the quality is horrible. Stay away from both Luvyle and NoraCora. They are probably owned by the same place. It is all false advertising. Just don't do it.

jeanettek25
7/4/19

1. The photos for advertising are nice, the goods have nothing to do with these photos!
2. The items didn't fit - much too small. Even my smaller daughter with a normal "S" didn'd fit in an "L"
3. The quality is poor, poorer, poorest
4. You should send the items back to China, allthought there are European adresses. The shipping costs are on your expense....
5. You have to be patient: First for the delivery, and than for the refund of the money.
Take the next store around the corner to prevent a loss of money and a win of anger!

Response from Luvyle C., Luvyle Representative
Dear customer, sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Could you please offer us your order number or register email address so that we can can help you soon? Thanks you so much for your cooperation. Any questions, please feel free to contact us via contact@luvyle.com.
lorris13
7/2/19

Worst company ever! Do not order from them. You will never get your refund. I returned the items to a California address they gave me and they are telling my credit card company they didn't receive the items. They said I was suppose to return the items to China. I have all the emails where they continually lie to me. NEVER order from the company!!!

stephaniem534
7/1/19

The quality of the clothing was nothing like the photos, really awful, and I couldn't return it as only full price items can be returned. AVOID.

aousafa
6/30/19

This is a great place to do some shopping, Perfect Delivery, Fast turnaround, great communication, 100% RECOMMENDED

nimrak1
6/30/19

The stuff is very good. I am very happy to see the fitting of product.shipping services is very good.Really appreciate this company and their service.Highly revommended

robinl234
6/30/19

ordered something in march and they took my money and never received anything-will not happen again i don't care how cute their clothes are

marciel
6/29/19

Wasn't able to contact Customer Service for a return in any way that THEY offered. Had to leave a message when I called Customer Service . I doubt they will call back. Couldn't even create an account because the "Captcha" think kept saying that I didn't put in the write letters when I KNOW I did this correctly at least 5 times! Ridiculous.

abdulm70
6/28/19

I buy dress for my wife its really nice. According to my demand. Good service as well. On delievry. I recommend it

cindyh331
6/27/19

product not as advertised....sizing was a joke....quality was horrible...do not order from here.
It is a shame...photos look great...would order frequently if not such a scam!

Luvyle

"Dear customer, Thanks for your email. We are sorry to hear that. Even if you saw some bad reviews about our websites, everything has two sides, and as the saying goes ""Ten thousand people have ten thousand different views on Hamlet."" You can have a try by yourself. Also, we guarantee the good quality of our products. Please contact us if you have received damaged product. It will be solved timely till your satisfaction."

By Luvyle C., Luvyle Representative

The WORST scam EVER! WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT YOU GET! The clothing that I received (after 2 months of waiting) where NOT the ones that they advertised. They sent me a low quality product (all cheap synthetic fabrics) and the designs where not the ones that I saw in their photos. I put the 4 cheap sweaters in the GARBAGE! THIS IS A BIG SCAM SO BE CAREFUL! The clothing that you see in the photos is NOT what you actually get. The quality is the cheapest I have ever seen!

By Maria C.

Hello, if you have any question, please send your order number to contact@luvyle.com to get help, thank you.

By Luvyle C., Luvyle Representative

Dear customer, We're so sorry for the inconvenience to you. But could you please offer us your order number or register email address so that we can help you as quick as possible? Thanks for your cooperation. Any question, please feel free to contact us via contact@luvyle.com Thank you. Luvyle

By Luvyle C., Luvyle Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your message. We are sorry to hear that. Even if you saw some bad reviews about our websites, everything has two sides, and as the saying goes "Ten thousand people have ten thousand different views on Hamlet." You can have a try by yourself. Also, we guarantee the good quality of our products. Please contact us if you have received damaged product. It will be solved timely till your satisfaction.

By Luvyle C., Luvyle Representative

Hello, please send us your order number and problem to contact@luvyle.com to get help. Thank you.

By Luvyle C., Luvyle Representative

Dear customer, Could you please offer us your order number or register email address so that we can help you as quick as possible? Thanks for your cooperation. Any question, please feel free to contact us via contact@luvyle.com Thank you. Luvyle

By Luvyle C., Luvyle Representative

Sorry, we don't know this company. If you have any question, you can email us via contact@luvyle.com.

By Luvyle C., Luvyle Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your question. We are located in Hongkong. All the items will be shipped out from Hongkong. And we have a warehouse in USA. If you are interested in our products, please visit our website http://www.luvyle.com/ to place the order. Any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a wonderful day!

By Luvyle C., Luvyle Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Luvyle staff and other customers.

Luvyle?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.