Review of Lowes.ca

Tel: 1(888)985-6937
support@lowes.ca

ghazalar
4/17/19

Last week my husband and I arrived at this store to buy some flooring and tiles for our home. No sales staff around so we rang a bell 'for help' and waited. An announcement was repeated several time for a store associate to come to that section. 20 minutes later one showed up but was also working with another customer and was therefore short and obviously harassed . We walked out, drove to Home Depot and ordered the products we were looking for. This morning I posted a question on the Lowes website re a bathroom vanity. I asked if it was in stock at the Hyde park, London Store quoting the reference number and the response I got was that the question was not clear. I have sent off another question asking which part they do NOT understand. Customer Service is downhill all the way for this company.

chrisl242
7/10/17

I ordered a 25,000 BTU barbecue online, and I was delivered a 20,000 BTU one that was identical. When I contacted someone from Lowes, they said they didn't have a 25,000 BTU one in stock. I'm like "So, you just send them a lower model, and hope they don't notice??". Then they said, they would forward my complaint to upper management. I had to wait for a couple days before someone got back to me. We finally came to an agreement, that I would get the same discount on the 20,000 btu one (as it was not on sale).

In the end, I was fine with the resolution. I just don't like that they tried to slip it by me, and the fact that it took a couple days for someone to get back to me, as I feel is it's a serious "mistake".

annettea10
6/13/16

Questions? Get answers from the Lowes.ca staff and other customers.

Lowes.ca?