Review of Lowes.ca

Tel: 1(888)985-6937
support@lowes.ca

annas456
10/26/19
Horrible experience. Bought washer and dryer there and it's taken 3 weekends out of my life. Unbelievable. Had to return as it was damaged and that's when the problems started. They wouldn't refund me the damaged ones. Finally did and overcharged me as they said they had to charge me to reschedule delivery. I had to go back to the store and spend 2 hours each time 3 times. The manager wouldn't even talk to me when I asked to see him. Disgusting. Never buy anything there again.
ghazalar
4/17/19
Last week my husband and I arrived at this store to buy some flooring and tiles for our home. No sales staff around so we rang a bell 'for help' and waited. An announcement was repeated several time for a store associate to come to that section. 20 minutes later one showed up but was also working with another customer and was therefore short and obviously harassed . We walked out, drove to Home Depot and ordered the products we were looking for. This morning I posted a question on the Lowes website re a bathroom vanity. I asked if it was in stock at the Hyde park, London Store quoting the reference number and the response I got was that the question was not clear. I have sent off another question asking which part they do NOT understand. Customer Service is downhill all the way for this company.
chrisl242
7/10/17
I ordered a 25,000 BTU barbecue online, and I was delivered a 20,000 BTU one that was identical. When I contacted someone from Lowes, they said they didn't have a 25,000 BTU one in stock. I'm like "So, you just send them a lower model, and hope they don't notice??". Then they said, they would forward my complaint to upper management. I had to wait for a couple days before someone got back to me. We finally came to an agreement, that I would get the same discount on the 20,000 btu one (as it was not on sale).

In the end, I was fine with the resolution. I just don't like that they tried to slip it by me, and the fact that it took a couple days for someone to get back to me, as I feel is it's a serious "mistake".
annettea10
6/13/16

Questions? Get answers from the Lowes.ca staff and other customers.

Lowes.ca?