DeployDepot

DeployDepot has a consumer rating of 4.83 stars from 97 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with DeployDepot most frequently mention customer service. DeployDepot ranks 18th among Electronics sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 14 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.7%
How would you rate DeployDepot?

“Quality home phone”

Karen W.
11/26/20

Very happy with this good quality phone to replace my previous similar phone that lasted 30 years. They had a wide selection with good descriptions so that I could find the features I needed that would work with my home phone connection. I also talked with a DeployDepot customer service member, who was knowledgeable, helpful and answered my questions right away. I appreciate the one-year guarantee, which proves that they stand behind their product in case I have any issues.

“It sucks”

Jim T.
1/4/21

Would not accept my credit card, posted a charge on credit card after order cancelled, was finally negated. I got the same items immediately on Amazom, for less monet and no hassle

karenw1363
November 26th, 2020
shirleyb567
December 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
My Vista screen was giving up. Phoned Deploy Depot talked to a lady in the sales department who was very knowledgeable, we made a deal. Shipped by Canada post and received it today (10 days). Very satisfied, all new cords which I just used my old ones. Wall bracket which I don't need, I did switch the receiver. I'm very satisfied with the product and service I received.
Now I'm wondering what to do with the extra cords, wall bracket, etc,, love to send them back to You?
davec434
February 26th, 2020
I only buy my IT equipment from DeployDepot.ca! They always pick up the phone when I call, as well as provide great product recommendations for my projects. Fast Shipping (They actually hold tons of stock at their warehouse! And don't just drop ship like the other guys). Give them a chance, you won't regret it.

Products used:
Ubiquiti, Cisco, Netgear, Yealink

roberth2893
January 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase
I normally buy on Amazon but could not find a particular Ubiquiti Access Point in stock. While searching for alternatives, I found DeployDepot. Everything went as expected but I called them at the last minute to check if I could upgrade my shipping to have the items sooner. They were very friendly and helpful and upgraded my order to overnight shipping without an issue. I have not had this kind of personalized service in a while. The items arrived the next day and have been working perfectly since being setup. I will definitely be ordering from them again!
regw10
December 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Just released item was ordered from DeployDepot, and arrived in a reasonable time. Packaging was good and item was undamaged on arrival. Good service. A bit pricey, but the item has not been on the market long enough to be on sale, yet. I have ordered from DeployDepot before this, and I will order from them again.
bartb83
December 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
I have done several orders, and all instock orders came quickly with tracking numbers.
The website is well layed out.
Best prices around

Canadian, EH?
joaor19
December 25th, 2020
At first glance, everything looks good.
I did not notice any errors or delays.
Everything is just fine.
jesir
January 11th, 2021
Verified purchase
My item arrived a day earlier than anticipated based on the tracking. When I received my item there were chocolates and sticky notes included (both of which are very much appreciated). The product itself (I have only used for about a half day) is fantastic, I am able to move around my home while in meetings. I am able to use the mute function- the audio is very clear and the headset itself is very comfortable to wear.
adamr442
December 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
Shipping or pickup times always quick. Customer service when needed is excellent. Prices always competitive and usually lower than competitors even Amazon.
chrisw1387
December 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Great interaction, quick ship and quality folk yk deal with. Do their best for competitive procing in a competitive market.
steveb1646
January 14th, 2021
Verified purchase
Ordered over a week ago and paid for overnight shipping, but the product still hasn't shipped yet! If they get their distribution sorted to ship products much faster then this would be a 5 star review...
Since writing the above I have now received the order. I appreciate it's a busy time of year. Thanks for addressing my concerns and organising a speedy delivery of my order.
paulm2232
December 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Good prices, good inventory, reliable and fast shipment.
Just what one expects from a great supplier.
pierrey4
January 7th, 2021
Verified purchase
Easy to find product, in-stock, easy purchase process, thorough follow up of all shipping steps, timely tracking details, over all excellent customer experience, would recommend any time, already bookmarked.
adilj5
December 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Very friendly and helpful customer service advisers
I will recommend my friends and family members to buy from DeployDepot
fredericg20
December 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Only good things to say. Transaction went smoothly and I received the goods promptly. Will buy again.
angelag830
January 2nd, 2021
Verified purchase
I was not aware of this company but found them on the internet.
The service was fantastic, exactly as promised. I love my purchase. Thank you
dsb3
November 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Service was excellent and the phone arrived much sooner than I expected.

I will definitely use DeployDepot again.
diegos98
December 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
I appreciate went somebody take care on how they handle there's customers, and I appreciate how they treated me on my first purchase. I was a little skeptical on to buy Unifi product from another place other then the manufacture, but I was surprise for their customer service and how fast it was deliver to my house. Communication was fantastic! I didn't have to ask anything, they were on top of everything and their follow up with emails and notification were there before I had any question. I highly recommend to do business with them. I leave in Barrie, ON and bought a Doorbell. Received a notification from Fedex saying that they received the package the same day of the order. Very impress!
patrickw347
December 25th, 2020
And I am of course fully satisfied with the prices. It's just a delight - I can buy anything I want.
zoltans12
December 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very reliable and fast service with good price.
When I buy computing equipment I always check Deploydepot.
jamess4049
December 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Official store is $260 CAD, where this one is $290. That's quite a markup.
Good shipping speed, would have been 2 days without FedEx having issues and slowing it down by a day.
lorint3
January 7th, 2021
Verified purchase
I was very satisfied with their level of service and how efficient they where with everything!
rayt132
January 16th, 2021
Verified purchase
Shopping with Deploy Depot was quick and easy. My items were packed and shipped quickly and arrived in no time. The item was carefully packed and the whole experience was great! Thank you.
philm502
January 13th, 2021
Verified purchase
One phonecall. One order. 2.5 hours wait for delivery. 1 hour of installation. Happy Boss - Happy Life. Mission accomplished.

Mindblown.

Thank you so much.
helenek32
December 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
I have received very good service. Thank you. I don't need much but I like to have the stuff I need when I need it.

Questions? Get answers from the DeployDepot staff and other customers.

DeployDepot.ca is a Montreal Based Canadian company that supplies consumers and end-users as well as small, medium and large enterprises with computer, IT and networking hardware as well as telecom, headsets, communications, wireless and mobility equipment. DeployDepot.ca is the complete online computer store solution for any size business wanting to save their budget.

DeployDepot.ca is a one-stop-shop for all your office electronic requirements. With multiple warehouses across Canada such as, Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver (And we ship from American Warehouses Now for US Customers!). We are able to ship you what you need for your deployment, fast! Be sure to take advantage of our special offers and Offer Flat Rate $10 Shipping

DeployDepot.ca supplies businesses and call centres with corded and wireless, noise cancelling headsets by top manufacturers such as Plantronics, GN Jabra, Sennheiser, VXi, Addasound and Chameleon.

DeployDepot.ca carries most major telecom brands and manufacturers being used today in offices, including IP Phones, VoIP End-Points, SIP Deskphones, Digital Telephone sets, Single-Line Analog telephones by Avaya, Nortel, Cisco, Mitel, Aastra, NEC, Polycom, Panasonic and Yealink. Legacy telephones as well as some current models are available in refurbished condition which are fully tested, repaired and cleaned with a warranty. A great savings in comparison to pricing on new products.

Business History

Founded in 2016. Proudly Serving Canadians.

stuartz6
Stuart Z.
Typically responds within 14 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DeployDepot?

Have a question about DeployDepot?