DeployDepot

Trustpilot
3.8 / 5
ResellerRatings
3.4 / 5

DeployDepot has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 747 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with DeployDepot most frequently mention customer service, fast delivery and next day. DeployDepot ranks 17th among Electronics sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 1 hour

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.1%

• Customer service very prompt and very supportive when dealing with payment transaction issue.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate DeployDepot?

“Quality home phone”

Karen W.
11/26/20

Very happy with this good quality phone to replace my previous similar phone that lasted 30 years. They had a wide selection with good descriptions so that I could find the features I needed that would work with my home phone connection. I also talked with a DeployDepot customer service member, who was knowledgeable, helpful and answered my questions right away. I appreciate the one-year guarantee, which proves that they stand behind their product in case I have any issues.

“Business hours”

SAM C.
5/2/21

I really find Unfortunate that they are not open for pickup after 5 pm. It would be very interresting if they can accept pickup til 6h30 7 pm. This will give so much convenient for lot of people and businesses to have access to pickup their stock after the regular business hours of 9 to 5 also for traffic things issue when they are outside montreal... This will be very nice instead of having to pay expensive shipping fees and can't have your devices on time...

customer service (21)
karenw1363
November 26th, 2020

shirleyb567
December 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

My Vista screen was giving up. Phoned Deploy Depot talked to a lady in the sales department who was very knowledgeable, we made a deal. Shipped by Canada post and received it today (10 days). Very satisfied, all new cords which I just used my old ones. Wall bracket which I don't need, I did switch the receiver. I'm very satisfied with the product and service I received.
Now I'm wondering what to do with the extra cords, wall bracket, etc,, love to send them back to You?

nicholast200
August 4th, 2021
Verified purchase

DeployDepot was quick to acknowledge the sale, shipping, tracking even niotifying me when the package was delivered. Keeping me informed at the different stages of the process was amazing, something you rarely see from companies that carry such a great variety of products.
As well, they had the best pricing for the product.
I look forward to future business transactions.

Keep up the great work and support.

Products used:
Ubiquiti G3 Pro cameras as well as a USW Ubiquiti Flex networking switch.

arthurc233
March 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

Was looking for a Ubiquiti Smart Plug which had been listed for some time but not in stock. I signed up for their email notification. Worked great. Got the email, immediately purchased the part and it was delivered in a couple days. Perfect transaction. Will definitely use DeployDepot again as need arises and would recommend them to others.

marshag109
April 11th, 2021
Verified purchase

I'll let you know upfront, that I don't buy a lot of products online. This, however, was a great experience. The website was user friendly and I could tell exactly what I was purchasing. I requested the least expensive shipping and the package arrived in four days, much sooner than I expected. The produce was exactly what I was looking for. Deploy Depot provided a great product and shopping experience.

vincents452
March 17th, 2021
Verified purchase

I already have a 750 and one 720 for some time now. I was looking to add a second 720 and a friend had mentioned DeployDepot so I thought I would give you a try. You had stock (which was really great to hear), your price was very competitive, you delivered it in a timely fashion and last but not east you are a Canadian company. Also I have already placed ANOTHER order for my third 720.
Thank you... Vince Sebastian

sebastianc67
January 31st, 2021
Verified purchase

This Canadian business out of Montreal has a massive inventory and ships very fast. If you're Canadian I highly recommend you give DeployDepot a try. I'm never buying equipment anywhere else. Supporting DeployDepot is supporting the Canadian tech industry and will grow our relatively small tech economy and create opportunities in tech for Canadians rather then giving them away to the United States.

markl1658
February 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Ordered a UniFi wireless bridge at a very good price. I could see that inventory updated online immediately (it went from '2 available' to 'not in stock'), and very quickly I received serial updates confirming credit card processing, order preparation, shipment labeling, and shipment. The order arrived the next day, and followup emails made me aware that the package was in my receiving department, while also providing me with a final invoice. The product was correct and in good shape. Everything in this transaction was top notch.

jasonp935
January 30th, 2021
Verified purchase

Followed up on the weekend when payment processing had issues and was taken care of without having to call in. Fast updates on website, lots of notifications via email. Delivery went smooth. Network switch was well packed and in excellent condition. Will definitely use Deploy Depot again!

davec434
February 26th, 2020

I only buy my IT equipment from DeployDepot.ca! They always pick up the phone when I call, as well as provide great product recommendations for my projects. Fast Shipping (They actually hold tons of stock at their warehouse! And don't just drop ship like the other guys). Give them a chance, you won't regret it.

Products used:
Ubiquiti, Cisco, Netgear, Yealink

timc829
January 21st, 2021
Verified purchase

Very fast delivery-ordered Monday afternoon and it arrived first thing on Tuesday morning.
My only criticism would be that the order status still said "Awaiting fulfillment" 2-3 days after it was delivered-kind of defeats the purpose of an order tracker, but at least it was a pleasant surprise when it turned up early!

garyc1042
February 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Bought the Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-AC-PRO Access Point. First time customer, and hadn't really heard of Deploy Depot previously, so I made the purchase with a little trepidation about the level of service. I need not have worried. Quality product, good price and fast shipping. Kept me informed via email throughout the process. First class service, highly recommended.

carolp805
January 20th, 2021
Verified purchase

Not a good experience if I had to return it, when they send me a new phone please make sure the back light works.

cathyv73
February 11th, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered these headphones at a great price, and found DeployDepot's customer service to be as good as the deal. Constant communication about the status of the order, timely delivery and even a couple of little gifts with my order. The headphones are awesome--I had been looking for this model for a while and when I saw the great price, I took a chance on a company I'd never dealt with. Very happy I did. I'd definitely deal with them again.

brianl1294
June 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

I never have problems ordering from Deploy Depot.
They usually have stock of what we need and it's shipped quickly, or its ready the same day for local pickup which comes in handy.

Always a pleasure

robertl2937
November 22nd, 2021
Verified site experience

Fairly straight forward, but I would like to see the final total incl. Taxes and shipping BEFORE I pay not after the payment transaction has completed

Reason I chose this business:

Had what I wanted - quick telephone call to inquire about lead time - nice person answered phone - more money than I wanted to pay, but they had the product available for immediate shipping.

Reason I chose this product:

Used one for over 30 years and wore it out - new ones are flimsy and poorly made. Better to pay a bit more for old quality instead of new rubbish.

jeanguyc2
September 18th, 2021
Verified purchase

This is my first purchase at Deploy Depot. Let me say that I was really impressed by their great prices, easy navigation and ordering, and quick delivery. And thank you also for the nice little gift!:-)

samuelc324
May 2nd, 2021

josemariob
March 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Made my first order online, and 30 minutes later I had the product in my hands (went to pick it up).

Great service!

jeannicolast
June 18th, 2021
Verified purchase

No hesitation to deal with them again. I received an alert that a product I was searching for some time and was not available anywhere was back in stock. I purchase them and received them shortly after. I should have both one more has it got out of stock quickly but nothing to do with the store. Electronic shortage.

Package was nicely packaged and identified. Nothing wrong to say the least.

davidp3207
July 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Wow, first order and they were fast, thanks! Will definitely keep them in my vendor list. Website provided tracking and order arrived on time or a day early.

joshuak340
September 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

How nice that the Canadians have lived up to their reputation of being fair and nice. The US companies have been doing serious price gouging on the product I purchased. The cheapest I could find this part was at least triple the MSRP here in the US, so even with shipping from Canada it was less than half of the lowest price I could find in the US. Thank you and I'm sure I will purchase from you again!

reneeb524
April 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

Not only did my order arrive within 24 hours, but it also came with two chocolate Easter eggs! So nice of them to send! The product I ordered works perfectly; I am very satisfied with my purchase!

markw788
August 28th, 2021

They actually answer their phones, reply to emails and know their product. They can offer great solutions for wifi or telecom needs. Thank you for being better than the other guys. And Canadian too! No more Amazon. Our dompany is done using Amazon, let's make Canada rich again and stop supporting the richest man in the world while keeping Canadians working and keeping Canadian dollars in Canada. Great job guys! Keep it up.

stuartz6
Stuart Z. – DeployDepot Rep

Mark, we love you. You're awesome!
Glad you had a fantastic experience.
We feel the same way.
Thank you!

eilifm
November 2nd, 2021
Verified site experience

Please add a tick box so I can indicate the billing is the same as shipping addr. It will save time.

Reason I chose this business:

Google got me here... I was looking for Ubiquiti AP and you had it in stock at great price.

Reason I chose this product:

Online reviews... I was previously a netgear person, but their recent "upgrades" to require remote account on routers got me to switch...

Questions? Get answers from the DeployDepot staff and other customers.

DeployDepot.ca is a Montreal Based Canadian company that supplies consumers and end-users as well as small, medium and large enterprises with computer, IT and networking hardware as well as telecom, headsets, communications, wireless and mobility equipment. DeployDepot.ca is the complete online computer store solution for any size business wanting to save their budget.

DeployDepot.ca is a one-stop-shop for all your office electronic requirements. With multiple warehouses across Canada such as, Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver (And we ship from American Warehouses Now for US Customers!). We are able to ship you what you need for your deployment, fast! Be sure to take advantage of our special offers and Offer Flat Rate $10 Shipping

DeployDepot.ca supplies businesses and call centres with corded and wireless, noise cancelling headsets by top manufacturers such as Plantronics, GN Jabra, Sennheiser, VXi, Addasound and Chameleon.

DeployDepot.ca carries most major telecom brands and manufacturers being used today in offices, including IP Phones, VoIP End-Points, SIP Deskphones, Digital Telephone sets, Single-Line Analog telephones by Avaya, Nortel, Cisco, Mitel, Aastra, NEC, Polycom, Panasonic and Yealink. Legacy telephones as well as some current models are available in refurbished condition which are fully tested, repaired and cleaned with a warranty. A great savings in comparison to pricing on new products.

Business History

Founded in 2016. Proudly Serving Canadians.

stuartz6
Stuart Z.
Typically responds within 1 hour

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DeployDepot?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.8
Have a question about DeployDepot?