DeployDepot

DeployDepot has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DeployDepot also ranks 89th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate DeployDepot?

“Amazing Customer Service and Fast Shipping”

Dave C.
2/26/20

I only buy my IT equipment from DeployDepot.ca! They always pick up the phone when I call, as well as provide great product recommendations for my projects. Fast Shipping (They actually hold tons of stock at their warehouse! and don't just drop ship like the other guys). Give them a chance, you won't regret it.

davec434
February 26th, 2020
mikep219
May 4th, 2017
These guys are fast!!!! And they have super nice product with excellent prices! Better than CDW or even Amazon!

Questions? Get answers from the DeployDepot staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DeployDepot?

Have a question about DeployDepot?