Review of LovDock

Tel: 016263335288
service@lovdock.com

mikew285
12/6/17

One of the worst companies I have ever encountered, part of which, to be fair, was down, I believe, to language miscomprehensions
A simple purchase of a children's desk took over 2 months as they first said that shipping from Germany to the UK was impossible. Then, that changed, but they raised the price and added shipping costs which were originally included
Communication was torturously slow and often incomprehensible
I eventually got the item though I have not yet assembled it.
The price was the best available for when I ask if Best Desks, a UK company, who carried the same item, would match the price, they went into a long explanation how lovdock did not pay taxes which represented unfair competition (which, I suppose it might) and told me to not contact them again
All in all, the desk is fine but the customerr experience was horrible

floristal
11/26/17

Great prices, amazing customer service!. i am regular lovdock.com client for a years and Ive perpetually been pleased with delivery time and quality of item..

juergeng
11/20/17

The prices and the Quality of the product I bought was very good. No other Shop
can beat these. I´ll buy again for shure!

jand115
11/13/17

I bought a sofa, after having received 2 perfect stools , at Lovedock and today it arrived. A pity I can't share the pictures with you but I am sure the Chinese who produced it is still laughing they found somebody to buy it!! A waste of money not one part fitted, all the would was round (What should be straight!) We first put it in the living room,then in a spare room, then in the garage and finally straight to the waste container, we can't show this to anybody and special we don't want to look at it every day, we even didn't try to sit on it...we didn't dare....the wood with all the holes in it and pieces missing was a quality so bad that in Sweden they even can't make matches out of it. This was last time I bought something at Lovedock.wasted time and Euro 279 but now going to look at a real shop.

aspyk
11/5/17

I bought this chair with great expectations. Have had nothing but problems since the day I put it together. Instructions weren't as accurate as they could be. After it was assembled I contacted customer service.This process started Sept 30.
Seat height is supposed to be 15.4"-18.5" but mine is 13 " x 15 3/4".
When you see the pneumatic post, notice that at its highest, some of the post is still exposed and the plastic cover is still nested and not where it should be, based on another chair I used to own.
Hole for the seat mounting screw does not align and when I tried, the screw would not go in
Customer service requested video,not having video, I sent stills Oct 5. Tech was to review and come up with a solution. On Oct 19, I asked for status On Oct 23 I got a response that said " Maybe you lost our previous emails" - emails I never received!!! then in this email they offered 2 solutions.
1. They sent a link to their parts list and told me to review it and determine what I think would fix the problem and they will send them to me. (What happened to their tech review??
2. Or, I could send the chair back and they would arrange pickup and they would send a replacement. I responded I would try find a box and told them I wanted a refund - not a replacement. This was Oct 24 - 2 weeks ago. I have not sent them the chair because they have not responded to my request for the refund. I can't see sending the the chair if the won't guarantee a refund.
I would never use or recommend them to anyone base on this service.

fotiksank
10/27/17

great website,cheap price and fast replay. i am so much happy to get good quality product.thanks lovdock

brownd7
10/20/17

The bench arrived on time and was well packaged. The bench is a quality made product and easy to assemble. Contrary to the description, the bench is made of steel with only the decorative back being cast iron. All around nice sturdy bench at a great price

toinc
10/20/17

NO sobrevivirán mucho tiempo son lentos y no se aclaran, precios buenos pero hay que recibir el genero, yo hice pedido día 1, día 4 enviaron, día 6 le

alicas2
10/13/17

I received my package within the 5 business days as promised in New Jersey USA. I think the quality is good considering I paid under 19 bucks w points and coupon. You really can go wrong! Thanks LovDock!

xelions
10/13/17

Excellent value for money very well made. I have managed to fit four handguns in it including a desert eagle. good combination locks easy to carry.

jigarp7
9/14/17

Tip for consumers: Purchased a brand new Homgeek Multifunction Portable Steam Cleaner and had rust on the screw out of the box, and was not even functioning correctly. I requested to replace it, they were kept emailing me back asking me to take video, that I shouldn't be wasting my time on it. Finally, I asked for the refund and they have stopped responding to me.

geraldn10
9/6/17

Purchased a floating solar fountain and tried it in my pool. It did not spray, only bubbled. This is in full southern New Mexico sun in the middle of the day. The other solar pump product they sent me worked marginally.
I sent them a note and they requested a video, so I complied as requested. LovDock asked for up to two days for their technician to review. They never replied, so I again sent a note and requested resolution.
This time they claim it's my fault because it's not floating correctly! I don't control the law's of physics or how THEIR product floats! In any case, it's being used exactly as pictured and exactly as noted in the included instructions.

Now I have to open a dispute with my credit card company.
It's not worth the hassle dealing with LovDock. Purchase elsewhere. Scam company.

rick2143
9/1/17

I purchased a planter / wishing well. It took over two weeks to arrive. When I opened the box I found four broken pieces. Two of the pieces required to build the main well circle had broken off. I was able to glue one back together but the other part that broke off was no where to be found. I recreated the missing piece in a band saw and shaped it in a sander. Once I had glued the remaining pieces back into shape I found the assembly instructions to be a bit vague. A few written words explaining how to make the well rings from two different style blocks would have helped. In the end the final assembly wasn't too difficult - took me about 40 minutes. it looks nice. A bit smaller than I expected and much lighter. I'll be waiting to see how it holds up to the elements.

benf51
8/8/17

overcharged me , discount code showed as applied , after last place order, was charged the price before discount ,86-755-89534261 customer service # 20cents added to the other 2 orders ??? WTF . possible data hack as my CC now has false charges. had to cancel card.
LOVDOCK if you even read these order # = LAN17H03L1345-K5ZHFN
would luv to have a USA # to call you about these issues !!!

lancasterj
7/18/17

This was the most hilarious purchase I have made in some time. This furniture will work great for your 5 year old. It is miniature furniture not made for full size adults!!!

mariav95
7/14/17

I have a good experience with them. I bought a patio set and when I did not see my order I contacted them. They answered me back after 3 days. They were sorry and since then, they contact me to make sure I received my furniture and they wanted to know if I was happy with my patio. The patio was great!

markh329
7/11/17

Made a order and they canceled it for no reason when reordered price was higher , costumer service didnt return calls or emails . When the guys finally did all they said was sorry , no explanation no refund just that they were "so sorry"

kennyj8
6/30/17

The pictures and the product did match! It does take time to assemble, but it is well worth the effort! The accent pillows are a definite plus. The sofa set looks pretty modern at my patio. Nice shopping experience.

kenk68
6/12/17

Love this furniture! It was a little shorter than I had anticipated. It was easy to put together and has help up in Arizona weather very well. I also really love that it came with cushions. Very happy I purchased this sofa set!

sethg21
6/8/17

Great company received my items fast. Ordered the two ended gun case. My friends saw it and wanted themselves one. Not a pelican case but it does the job.

treyb15
6/1/17

I ordered and paid for an item 3 weeks ago and STILL have not received a tracking number or anything else. Although they said 1-3 shipping, its neen 3 weeks and still no package nor email explaining why. I have called for 2 weeks and all I get is "This voicemail is full." I have also emailed amd still no response. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. I will be going to the BBB next.

philn10
5/30/17

I've been trying to contact them to tell them I've never receive the luggage that was ordered but i'm only getting answering machine even though I left messages with my numbers they never call me back< I would not recomemd to anyone buying their products , I was supposed to received the item in a couples of days as promised but after my vacation I came back and it wasn't there

amilyj
5/4/17

The best..love so much, the flash sale activity price of $69.5 for the 3 pieces suitcase set is so so incredible, very good quality ...

mikeb357
3/20/17

I've found great deals on furniture items on Lovdock.com . The barstools and coffee table were awesome and excellent prices. The accent chair i ordered was child sized and I returned it without any difficulty. Their patio furniture is also incredibly priced.

ritam42
1/20/17

This is a great ladder at a reasonable price. Had been looking for a ladder compact enough to carry in my RV and capable of positioning as needed while cleaning the rig. This fit the bill for me.

Contact link is at bottom left. There they have their numbers for whatever country you are in.

By Mark M.
Questions? Get answers from the LovDock staff and other customers.

16 Photos for LovDock