Review of Logues Shoes

info@logues.ie

5 reviews with 1 star

joanf83
7/15/19

Shoes had crinkled heel. I complained but was told to walk them on carpet? I don't have carpet. I expect better when I order on line. Shoe heel still crinkled. Poor after service.

Response from Rochie T., Logues Shoes Representative
Dear Joan

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Naturally, I am disappointed to read the content and we pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service so I hope you can accept my sincere apologies that your recent experience was unsatisfactory.

I was in contact with you via email on the 9th & 10th july and had offered to refund your shoes and postage cost or to replace your shoes with a different pair of the same style. As we did not receive a reply we assumed the you were

happy with your purchase. We left the decision to keep or return the shoes at your discretion as we didn't physically have the shoes to access for a fault.

I hope this does not put you off shopping with Logues shoes in future and we are given another chance to meet the high standards our customers expect.

Kind regards

Rochie - Customer Service
jm661
3/27/19

I was in your shop earlier today and myself and my friend could not believe how rude and unhelpful your sales assistant was she actually went and hid in the empty men's shoe area when my friend was asking her for a size she had to follow her to get her attention and then on bringing the shoes she actually just grunted did not engage in conversation at all well actually she did once say that everyone's feet are different !!!! When my friend expressed that she didnt find a shoe comfortable...pity that one person soured our experience as I'm sure or hope this isn't the attitude of all as the other lady who was busy at the time seemed to be at least able to engage with customers... we purchased the shoes elsewhere

Response from Rochie T., Logues Shoes Representative
Dear J.M

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that your experience in store was not a good one.

We are disappointed with your feedback and will pass on your comments at our next team meeting.

If we can offer assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Rochie -Customer Services
bn60
1/7/19

Order online and the next day got an E-Mail that there was something wrong with the boots. So got no boots

eoinm15
11/29/18

Logues were unable to fufill my online order on black Friday due to insufficient stock. I had ordered a couple of pairs of shoes for my wedding and this was very disappointing.

Response from Rochie T., Logues Shoes Representative
Dear Eoin

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Unfortunately, one shoes you ordered was sold on the shop floor and our systems didn't correct our web site in time.

For this reason we were unable to fulfill your order we did our best to track down an other pair for you unfortunately it was sold out with our suppliers.

Whilst we do, wherever possible, aim to maintain an accurate stock reflection on our website, on this occasion, demand has outstripped supply and unfortunately we have been forced to cancel your order.

We thoroughly apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and you.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Logues shoes
janeo55
11/24/18

I am a lady who is nearing 50. My size is 10.5 so i was in the mens section. I rarely buy shoes in ladies section. I asked for 4 pairs of shoes in my size. No conversation. I tried them on and said for 1 pair " no won t take them as they are very long looking in front" . A normal shop asst would suggest a different style or make me more at ease. I was in a rush so I bought 2 of 4 pairs 165 in total. Then went to counter 2 older gentlemen were there and said nothing. This was 2 weeks ago and I'm still sorry that I supported that shop as I have never felt so uncomfortable buying shoes in my life. I am buying in mens shops since I was 12.

Response from Rochie T., Logues Shoes Representative
Dear Jane

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I have spoken to the Assistant you dealt with on the shop floor and he was very upset that he had in anyway offended you and it was not his intention to either embarrass you or upset you in anyway shape or form and he felt he had helped you to the best of his ability.

If we can offer assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Sarah -Customer Services

Questions? Get answers from the Logues Shoes staff and other customers.

Logues Shoes?