Logues Shoes

Logues Shoes has a consumer rating of 4.81 stars from 136 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Logues Shoes also ranks 20th among Shoes sites.

• Excellent service in these difficult times of Covid 19.
  • My Gabor sandals arrived 2 days after ordering them.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Logues Shoes?

“Great fast service!”

Rachel C.
5/29/20

Really appreciated the sizing and stock held here after searching for a sold out size of an Una Healy shoe everywhere. The price was perfect, shipping lower than other sites, and the website is straightforward and easy to use. I received my order the next day! Can't recommend this company enough, and happy to be able to support a local business! Fast efficient and friendly customer service!

“Amy Huberman Boots”

B N.
1/7/19

Order online and the next day got an E-Mail that there was something wrong with the boots. So got no boots

excellent service (14) 2 days (7) great service (7) logue shoes (4) 24 hours (3) fast delivery (6)
bn60
January 7th, 2019
jm661
March 27th, 2019
I was in your shop earlier today and myself and my friend could not believe how rude and unhelpful your sales assistant was she actually went and hid in the empty men's shoe area when my friend was asking her for a size she had to follow her to get her attention and then on bringing the shoes she actually just grunted did not engage in conversation at all well actually she did once say that everyone's feet are different! When my friend expressed that she didnt find a shoe comfortable... pity that one person soured our experience as I'm sure or hope this isn't the attitude of all as the other lady who was busy at the time seemed to be at least able to engage with customers... we purchased the shoes elsewhere
Dear J. M

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that your experience in store was not a good one.

We are disappointed with your feedback and will pass on your comments at our next team meeting.

If we can offer assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Rochie -Customer Services
joanf83
July 15th, 2019
Verified purchase
Shoes had crinkled heel. I complained but was told to walk them on carpet? I don't have carpet. I expect better when I order on line. Shoe heel still crinkled. Poor after service.
Dear Joan

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Naturally, I am disappointed to read the content and we pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service so I hope you can accept my sincere apologies that your recent experience was unsatisfactory.

I was in contact with you via email on the 9th & 10th july and had offered to refund your shoes and postage cost or to replace your shoes with a different pair of the same style. As we did not receive a reply we assumed the you were

Happy with your purchase. We left the decision to keep or return the shoes at your discretion as we didn't physically have the shoes to access for a fault.

I hope this does not put you off shopping with Logues shoes in future and we are given another chance to meet the high standards our customers expect.

Kind regards

Rochie - Customer Service
janeo55
November 24th, 2018
I am a lady who is nearing 50. My size is 10.5 so i was in the mens section. I rarely buy shoes in ladies section. I asked for 4 pairs of shoes in my size. No conversation. I tried them on and said for 1 pair " no won t take them as they are very long looking in front". A normal shop asst would suggest a different style or make me more at ease. I was in a rush so I bought 2 of 4 pairs 165 in total. Then went to counter 2 older gentlemen were there and said nothing. This was 2 weeks ago and I'm still sorry that I supported that shop as I have never felt so uncomfortable buying shoes in my life. I am buying in mens shops since I was 12.
Dear Jane

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I have spoken to the Assistant you dealt with on the shop floor and he was very upset that he had in anyway offended you and it was not his intention to either embarrass you or upset you in anyway shape or form and he felt he had helped you to the best of his ability.

If we can offer assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Sarah -Customer Services
eoinm15
November 29th, 2018
Verified purchase
Logues were unable to fufill my online order on black Friday due to insufficient stock. I had ordered a couple of pairs of shoes for my wedding and this was very disappointing.
Dear Eoin

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Unfortunately, one shoes you ordered was sold on the shop floor and our systems didn't correct our web site in time.

For this reason we were unable to fulfill your order we did our best to track down an other pair for you unfortunately it was sold out with our suppliers.

Whilst we do, wherever possible, aim to maintain an accurate stock reflection on our website, on this occasion, demand has outstripped supply and unfortunately we have been forced to cancel your order.

We thoroughly apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and you.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Logues shoes

Hi Geraldine Thank you for contacting us. Can i ask you what shoe style you are looking at as the colour can vary from brand to brand. If you can reply to info@logues.ie and we will be able to answer your question once we receive your reply. Kind Regards Logues shoes online team.

By Brian V.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Logues Shoes staff and other customers.

Logues Shoes are now the premier footwear retailer in Galway city and is a well-recognised retailer in Connacht. Logues Shoes caters for all your footwear needs. Carrying shoes from Europe’s leading fashion brands in such as: Gabor, Rieker, Clarks, Ecco, Ara, Barker, loake, hunter, Uggs, Bugatti, Dr martins, cats, Toms to name but a few.

Logues are delighted to be the official footwear supplier to the Connacht senior squad 2018/2019 Pro 14 season. We have partnered up with Barker shoes to provide the team with the finest leather shoes and we look forward to working with the team over the coming season. Logues shoes, Eyre Square, Galway.

Business History

Logues Shoes is Galway’s oldest family run shoe shop, established by Frank Logue and his wife Delia in 1912 on Eyre Square, Galway City.

The Company now boasts it’s third generation of family who have a wealth of experience and together with their staff offer a service to all footwear needs.

From small beginnings they grew the business and then moved to Eyre Square in 1920 where we are still their today over 100 years on.

In 1969 the store doubled in size with the acquisition of what was known as Mc Cullaghs record store. Which consolidated Logues position as Galway’s leading family shoe shop.

During the great fire in 1970 the shop came very close to being destroyed, but for a change of wind direction at the last minute.

In 2004 we completed extensively refurbishments to the shop to which gives us a very bright and modern shop.

Shoes remain our passion and with our dedicated team of loyal, experienced staff. We will endeavour to bring the very latest fashion and comfort to you. We believe in a personal service, ensuring customers leave the shop fully informed, properly fitted with a desire to come back again.

Over 100 years on and customers still rely on Logues Shoes and it's team for all their footwear needs.

So go on, treat your feet.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Logues Shoes?

Have a question about Logues Shoes?