Review of Logues Shoes

Logues Shoes reviews

Galway

mathiewm
10/17/19

Logues Shoes has one of the best delivery services i have had in a while now i bought a shoe and it took hours and got to me and the product was in tact

eithnem3
10/17/19

Ordered this item on a Monday and received it the next day. Very satisfied with the service thank you.

jackiem224
10/13/19

Delighted with my new Eccos. Excellent service from Logues Shoes. Ordered at lunchtime and they were delivered next morning.Would highly recommend!

tomo127
9/20/19

Buying shoes on line can be a bit concerning. Not so here. The shoes arrived in 24 hours, fit like a glove but the surprising bit is great - a complimentary set of polishing brushes, a tin of good shoe polish and the fun bit - two foot shaped lollipops. That is on-line service with a smile. These people bring the principles of traditional shop-keeping on-line. Also impressive were the very clearly written instructions on how to return the shoes (if necessary) with ready to go labels. Well done team Logues.

jenniferf449
9/14/19

I found what I was looking for, ordered it and had my new shoes 2 days later. I'm very happy with my new shoes, they are very comfortable

jamess1918
9/11/19

Next day delivery. Shoes didn't fit. Absolutely no problem. Next day return. And then next day delivery of perfectly fitting shoes. Hard to beat that!

niamhh6
9/9/19

I had a problem with a pair of Gabor sandals that I bought in July. I contacted the shop, spoke with Rochie who advised me how to send the sandals back - really easy with An Post. Rochie contacted me as soon as he received the sandals and offered me either a full refund, a replacement pair or repair of the sandals. I choose a replacement pair and within two days, received my new sandals. Super efficient service. Thank you!

martinb329
9/8/19

Thank you very much. Everything was very uncomplicated and good! Would do a deal again and again and again.

antoinettep19
9/4/19

Delivery was very prompt. Received goods within 24 hours of ordering. Top quality Shoes. The lollipop in the shoe box was a nice touch.

clairen35
9/1/19

Ordered shoes on a Sunday received on a Tuesday by post! And the little touches are lovely. Excellent Service.

sineadd4
9/1/19

Was looking for pair sandals last minute, as my old ones which I put back in suitcase after last year's hols shouldn't have got into case. They were ready to be retired. I searched the internet for the brand and size and came across Logues shoes. Ordering was simple and efficient. I ordered on a Sunday and had my purchase by the Tuesday. It was the little touches with the packaging that impressed me. In the box was a foot shaped lollypop and my receipt and thank you slip were held together with a paper clip in the shape of a shoe. Well done Logues will keep you in mind for any future orders

johnl1546
8/30/19

Excellent service. Order placed Tue 4.30 pm approx. Goods recvd Wed AM
Surpassed all my expectations. Well Done will recommend to family and friends.

carolinek72
8/26/19

Great service and fast delivery. Shoes looked as advertised and comfy. Very happy with service. Would use site again.

eileenl57
8/21/19

The Webpage is easy to use. The actually shopping experience and choice is fantastic, its just the collect in shop tab didn't seem to be working well.

valerier244
8/14/19

First time using logue shoes but certainly not the last. Fantastic service and quick delivery thank you..

eleanork23
8/13/19

Excellent delivery time and a very quick refund acknowledgement, as unfortunately I had to return them.
I posted them on Saturday from northern Ireland and I received an email on Monday morning to tell me that they had been refunded.

annmariem24
8/9/19

Easily ordered online and email arrived promptly with confirmation and delivery details. Shoes arrived within 2 working days and my daughter was delighted with them and also 2 lollipops enclosed were a lovely surprise!

elizabethd333
7/16/19

Rang and spoke to Sarah twice. She is lovely and so helpful. Nothing too much trouble. She is a gem!

karend434
7/15/19

Delighted with purchase as it was a gift, very fast delivery via post .good quality packaging and clear instructions if returns needed

joanf83
7/15/19

Shoes had crinkled heel. I complained but was told to walk them on carpet? I don't have carpet. I expect better when I order on line. Shoe heel still crinkled. Poor after service.

Response from Rochie T., Logues Shoes Representative
Dear Joan

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Naturally, I am disappointed to read the content and we pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service so I hope you can accept my sincere apologies that your recent experience was unsatisfactory.

I was in contact with you via email on the 9th & 10th july and had offered to refund your shoes and postage cost or to replace your shoes with a different pair of the same style. As we did not receive a reply we assumed the you were

happy with your purchase. We left the decision to keep or return the shoes at your discretion as we didn't physically have the shoes to access for a fault.

I hope this does not put you off shopping with Logues shoes in future and we are given another chance to meet the high standards our customers expect.

Kind regards

Rochie - Customer Service
barryt55
7/12/19

Excellent experience from start to finish, ordered around 3pm and they were delivered the next day. Would highly recommend

johnm3071
7/12/19

Excellent after sales service......................................................................................................................................................................................................

maryc921
7/10/19

Ordered shoes from Logues in Galway and they arrived the following day. Delighted with the excellent service.

jillh179
7/9/19

I wanted to purchase a gift token for my sister for her favourite shoe shop Logues in Galway for her birthday. However, when I checked the website I couldn't see how to do it so I rang the shop with my enquiry. Sarah answered and set up an online link for me as she said it was shop policy not to take money over the phone. The link worked perfectly and Sarah emailed again to confirm my address and details. I received the voucher in the post the following morning. Well done Sarah and well done Logues!

roisinc4
7/7/19

Very good service ,shoes were delivered 2days after ordering .I live them and they were very good value .

Questions? Get answers from the Logues Shoes staff and other customers.

Logues Shoes?