Logues Shoes

Logues Shoes

www.logues.ie

Logues Shoes has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 117 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Logues Shoes also ranks 18th among Shoes sites.

• Excellent service from staff at Logues & also Ireland Postal service.?
  • My item was dispatched promptly and arrived within 2 days.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Logues Shoes?

“Boots”

Eilish L.
1/1/20

Can only say fab. Will definitely shop there again. Ordered online, had my boots in a matter of days. Love the boots, was speaking to a member of the staff. Friendly and very helpful.

“Amy Huberman Boots”

B N.
1/7/19

Order online and the next day got an E-Mail that there was something wrong with the boots. So got no boots

excellent service (12) 2 days (5) logue shoes (4)
eilishl
January 1st, 2020
paulinel54
March 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Had to return shoes due to wrong fit...had no problem getting bigger size and delivery was excellent
agatas8
January 24th, 2020
It's my first time to buy with you online and I absolutely love it, respect for staf for them brilliant work!!!!!!!!! I order my boots turstady and Friday morning 7.30 and a post man nock my door
sharonm770
February 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Ordered a pair of Gabor boots. Arrived within 2 days of the order, well packaged & the feet lollipops a lovely touch! Great service
alanb471
March 3rd, 2020
Excellent service. Fast & efficient. They even refunded me 1.20 on my order as the postage cost them only 3.80 instead of 5.
paulineb90
March 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Top class. Easy ordering, dispatched very fast and couriers to door next day!
carolc719
March 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent service. Fast & efficient. Friendly phone call. Fun lollipop. Great shoes
moiram16
February 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Delighted! Excellent product and very prompt delivery thank you
johnk1227
January 5th, 2019
Verified purchase
ordered on 29 th december and have not received order as yet ,as this was to be a present for my wife.
clairew116
February 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fast reply to query prior to purchase and fast efficient delivery
nataliaw21
February 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Prompt service & delivery, items exactly as I say on website, will be purchasing from logue shoes again
stevend563
February 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
No hassle. Came as ordered in good time.

Will deal with them again
martinam49
February 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Rand shop. Dealt with gIRL. got shoes next day Happy customer.
annc498
March 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was easy to buy they were delivered 2days later and were exactly what I wanted
karenk890
December 10th, 2019
Verified purchase
Fast Delivery. Ordered boots late monday night, received txt next morning to say they were in the post and had them Wednesday morning.
dinas52
November 21st, 2019
Verified purchase
Shipped very quickly. Shoes packaged nicely. Shoes in perfect condition. Would definitely order from them again.
tomo127
September 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
Buying shoes on line can be a bit concerning. Not so here. The shoes arrived in 24 hours, fit like a glove but the surprising bit is great - a complimentary set of polishing brushes, a tin of good shoe polish and the fun bit - two foot shaped lollipops. That is on-line service with a smile. These people bring the principles of traditional shop-keeping on-line. Also impressive were the very clearly written instructions on how to return the shoes (if necessary) with ready to go labels. Well done team Logues.
mariek115
December 5th, 2019
Verified purchase
I'm very impressed by the range of shoes online, sizes and colours and the prices are very competitive. A lot of top quality shoe brands. Great customer service.
jimm1035
December 9th, 2019
Verified purchase
This was my first time buying on line wiith you and it was a very present and simple experience. Collected the shoes almost immediately and were there waiting for me. Well done.
evem100
November 8th, 2019
Verified purchase
Shoes arrived very quickly, were well packaged and in good order. Unfortunately they didn't fit but returns system was efficient.
eugenec64
December 7th, 2019
Verified purchase
This was my second experience with Logue Shooes online and the courtesy and attention to detail I received was second to none. Well done.
bn60
January 7th, 2019
wendyw330
December 8th, 2019
Verified purchase
This was so easy. Picked the shoes I wanted, paid and two days later had them! No messing around. User friendly website.
jm661
March 27th, 2019
I was in your shop earlier today and myself and my friend could not believe how rude and unhelpful your sales assistant was she actually went and hid in the empty men's shoe area when my friend was asking her for a size she had to follow her to get her attention and then on bringing the shoes she actually just grunted did not engage in conversation at all well actually she did once say that everyone's feet are different !!!! When my friend expressed that she didnt find a shoe comfortable...pity that one person soured our experience as I'm sure or hope this isn't the attitude of all as the other lady who was busy at the time seemed to be at least able to engage with customers... we purchased the shoes elsewhere
rochiet
Rochie T. – Logues Shoes Rep
Dear J.M

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that your experience in store was not a good one.

We are disappointed with your feedback and will pass on your comments at our next team meeting.

If we can offer assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Rochie -Customer Services
bryanh207
November 13th, 2019
Verified purchase
I used the online website to order Rieker boots. Good experience and fast shipping to the USA.
Thanks Logues Shoes.

Questions? Get answers from the Logues Shoes staff and other customers.

Logues Shoes are now the premier footwear retailer in Galway city and is a well-recognised retailer in Connacht. Logues Shoes caters for all your footwear needs . Carrying shoes from Europe’s leading fashion brands in such as: Gabor, Rieker, Clarks, Ecco, Ara, Barker, loake, hunter, Uggs, Bugatti, Dr martins, cats, Toms to name but a few.

Logues are delighted to be the official footwear supplier to the Connacht senior squad 2018/2019 Pro 14 season. We have partnered up with Barker shoes to provide the team with the finest leather shoes and we look forward to working with the team over the coming season. Logues shoes, Eyre Square, Galway.

Business History

Logues Shoes is Galway’s oldest family run shoe shop, established by Frank Logue and his wife Delia in 1912 on Eyre Square, Galway City.

The Company now boasts it’s third generation of family who have a wealth of experience and together with their staff offer a service to all footwear needs.

From small beginnings they grew the business and then moved to Eyre Square in 1920 where we are still their today over 100 years on.

In 1969 the store doubled in size with the acquisition of what was known as Mc Cullaghs record store. Which consolidated Logues position as Galway’s leading family shoe shop.

During the great fire in 1970 the shop came very close to being destroyed, but for a change of wind direction at the last minute.

In 2004 we completed extensively refurbishments to the shop to which gives us a very bright and modern shop.

Logues Shoes are now the premier footwear retailer in Galway city and is a well-recognised retailer in Connacht. Logues Shoes caters for all your footwear needs. Carrying shoes from Europe’s leading fashion brands in such as: Gabor, Rieker, Clarks, Ecco, Ara, Barker, loake, hunter, Uggs, Bugatti, Dr martins, cats, Toms to name but a few.

Shoes remain our passion and with our dedicated team of loyal, experienced staff .We will endeavour to bring the very latest fashion and comfort to you. We believe in a personal service, ensuring customers leave the shop fully informed, properly fitted with a desire to come back again.

Over 100 years on and customers still rely on Logues Shoes and it's team for all their footwear needs.

So go on, treat your feet.

rochiet
Rochie T.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Logues Shoes?

Have a question about Logues Shoes?