Logues Shoes

Logues Shoes

www.logues.ie

Logues Shoes has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 129 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Logues Shoes also ranks 17th among Shoes sites.

• Excellent service in these difficult times of Covid 19.
  • My item was dispatched promptly and arrived within 2 days.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Logues Shoes?

“Excellent Customer Service”

Maria C.
5/12/20

I received my online order of the Bugatti Trainers White/Silver within a few hours of ordering. These are slip-on trainers so comfortable very elegant and beautifully wrapped. I would highly recommend Logues of Galway they have a fantastic selection of footwear catering for all tastes and budgets. Excellent service in these difficult times of Covid 19. Thank you.

“Amy Huberman Boots”

B N.
1/7/19

Order online and the next day got an E-Mail that there was something wrong with the boots. So got no boots

excellent service (13) 2 days (7) logue shoes (4) 24 hours (3)
mariac859
May 12th, 2020
audreyk70
Verified purchase
My experience was a 5 star one. Really Really loved the complimentary Lollipops.
Ordered and delivered in 24 hours. Many thanks.
bernadettem71
May 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
My Gabor sandals arrived 2 days after ordering them. Nicely wrapped and so comfortable. I have purchased from Logues before and highly recommend them. Great selection of footwear to suit all tastes and budgets.
margaretd328
Verified purchase
I received my order the following day which is testament to their hard work and dedication during these very difficult times. Couldn't believe how fast I got it and loved the shoes. Great value for such a quality product. Well done all.
eilishl
January 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Can only say fab. Will definitely shop there again. Ordered online, had my boots in a matter of days. Love the boots, was speaking to a member of the staff. Friendly and very helpful.
johnk1227
January 5th, 2019
Verified purchase
ordered on 29 th december and have not received order as yet ,as this was to be a present for my wife.
paulinel54
March 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Had to return shoes due to wrong fit...had no problem getting bigger size and delivery was excellent
agatas8
January 24th, 2020
It's my first time to buy with you online and I absolutely love it, respect for staf for them brilliant work!!!!!!!!! I order my boots turstady and Friday morning 7.30 and a post man nock my door
robertf1154
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Logues were absolutely fantastic in dealing with my sale and went above and beyond in helping me replace the size of shoes I needed to order for my mother, who I had no access to, as she was isolating in a nursing home. I was very impressed by the communication and quality of service.
nicolasl34
April 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great service, I really enjoyed the experience. Great advice on the best fitting product for my needs.
sharonm770
February 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Ordered a pair of Gabor boots. Arrived within 2 days of the order, well packaged & the feet lollipops a lovely touch! Great service
paulinek41
April 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very impressive site. Spot on with the delivery. Very satisfied with the outcome.
tracyl151
August 6th, 2018
Verified purchase
Excellent delivery of shoes and bag but they sent wrong colour and when I rang they said they didn't have them in navy and that the website hadn't updated. They did however offer refund including delivery refund as expected.
alanb471
March 3rd, 2020
Excellent service. Fast & efficient. They even refunded me 1.20 on my order as the postage cost them only 3.80 instead of 5.
bn60
January 7th, 2019
paulineb90
March 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Top class. Easy ordering, dispatched very fast and couriers to door next day!
carolc719
March 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent service. Fast & efficient. Friendly phone call. Fun lollipop. Great shoes
moiram16
February 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Delighted! Excellent product and very prompt delivery thank you
lindaa774
Verified purchase
Everything was so easy, and got the shoes the next day, my mother is delighted with them
ursulao5
May 3rd, 2020
Shoes arrived within 2 days of ordering. Perfect fit
Two little feet lollipops enclosed: cute touch!
rosemaryb109
May 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Incredible delivery service , easy to use website, have purchased twice , live in Dublin , thanks for the lollipops
eileenm351
April 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Stress free(just like my sandals). Parcel delivered by An Post with no hitches. Thank you.
veronicah280
Verified purchase
Well presented website. Prompt delivery. I'll be back for more.
clairew116
February 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fast reply to query prior to purchase and fast efficient delivery
nataliaw21
February 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Prompt service & delivery, items exactly as I say on website, will be purchasing from logue shoes again

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Logues Shoes staff and other customers.

Logues Shoes are now the premier footwear retailer in Galway city and is a well-recognised retailer in Connacht. Logues Shoes caters for all your footwear needs . Carrying shoes from Europe’s leading fashion brands in such as: Gabor, Rieker, Clarks, Ecco, Ara, Barker, loake, hunter, Uggs, Bugatti, Dr martins, cats, Toms to name but a few.

Logues are delighted to be the official footwear supplier to the Connacht senior squad 2018/2019 Pro 14 season. We have partnered up with Barker shoes to provide the team with the finest leather shoes and we look forward to working with the team over the coming season. Logues shoes, Eyre Square, Galway.

Business History

Logues Shoes is Galway’s oldest family run shoe shop, established by Frank Logue and his wife Delia in 1912 on Eyre Square, Galway City.

The Company now boasts it’s third generation of family who have a wealth of experience and together with their staff offer a service to all footwear needs.

From small beginnings they grew the business and then moved to Eyre Square in 1920 where we are still their today over 100 years on.

In 1969 the store doubled in size with the acquisition of what was known as Mc Cullaghs record store. Which consolidated Logues position as Galway’s leading family shoe shop.

During the great fire in 1970 the shop came very close to being destroyed, but for a change of wind direction at the last minute.

In 2004 we completed extensively refurbishments to the shop to which gives us a very bright and modern shop.

Logues Shoes are now the premier footwear retailer in Galway city and is a well-recognised retailer in Connacht. Logues Shoes caters for all your footwear needs. Carrying shoes from Europe’s leading fashion brands in such as: Gabor, Rieker, Clarks, Ecco, Ara, Barker, loake, hunter, Uggs, Bugatti, Dr martins, cats, Toms to name but a few.

Shoes remain our passion and with our dedicated team of loyal, experienced staff .We will endeavour to bring the very latest fashion and comfort to you. We believe in a personal service, ensuring customers leave the shop fully informed, properly fitted with a desire to come back again.

Over 100 years on and customers still rely on Logues Shoes and it's team for all their footwear needs.

So go on, treat your feet.

rochiet
Rochie T.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Logues Shoes?

Have a question about Logues Shoes?