Logues Shoes

Logues Shoes

www.logues.ie

Logues Shoes has a consumer rating of 4.85 stars from 112 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Logues Shoes also ranks 19th among Shoes sites.

• Excellent service from staff at Logues & also Ireland Postal service.?
  • My item was dispatched promptly and arrived within 2 days.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Logues Shoes?

“Superb service”

James S.
9/11/19

Next day delivery. Shoes didn't fit. Absolutely no problem. Next day return. And then next day delivery of perfectly fitting shoes. Hard to beat that!

“Rude sales assistant”

J m.
3/27/19

I was in your shop earlier today and myself and my friend could not believe how rude and unhelpful your sales assistant was she actually went and hid in the empty men's shoe area when my friend was asking her for a size she had to follow her to get her attention and then on bringing the shoes she actually just grunted did not engage in conversation at all well actually she did once say that everyone's feet are different !!!! When my friend expressed that she didnt find a shoe comfortable...pity that one person soured our experience as I'm sure or hope this isn't the attitude of all as the other lady who was busy at the time seemed to be at least able to engage with customers... we purchased the shoes elsewhere

excellent service (10) 2 days (5) logue shoes (4)
agatas8
January 24th, 2020
It's my first time to buy with you online and I absolutely love it, respect for staf for them brilliant work!!!!!!!!! I order my boots turstady and Friday morning 7.30 and a post man nock my door
nataliaw21
February 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Prompt service & delivery, items exactly as I say on website, will be purchasing from logue shoes again
clairew116
February 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fast reply to query prior to purchase and fast efficient delivery
sharonm770
February 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Ordered a pair of Gabor boots. Arrived within 2 days of the order, well packaged & the feet lollipops a lovely touch! Great service
martinam49
February 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Rand shop. Dealt with gIRL. got shoes next day Happy customer.
eilishl
January 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Can only say fab. Will definitely shop there again. Ordered online, had my boots in a matter of days. Love the boots, was speaking to a member of the staff. Friendly and very helpful.
sineadd4
September 1st, 2019
Verified purchase
Was looking for pair sandals last minute, as my old ones which I put back in suitcase after last year's hols shouldn't have got into case. They were ready to be retired. I searched the internet for the brand and size and came across Logues shoes. Ordering was simple and efficient. I ordered on a Sunday and had my purchase by the Tuesday. It was the little touches with the packaging that impressed me. In the box was a foot shaped lollypop and my receipt and thank you slip were held together with a paper clip in the shape of a shoe. Well done Logues will keep you in mind for any future orders
jimm1035
December 9th, 2019
Verified purchase
This was my first time buying on line wiith you and it was a very present and simple experience. Collected the shoes almost immediately and were there waiting for me. Well done.
karenk890
December 10th, 2019
Verified purchase
Fast Delivery. Ordered boots late monday night, received txt next morning to say they were in the post and had them Wednesday morning.
eugenec64
December 7th, 2019
Verified purchase
This was my second experience with Logue Shooes online and the courtesy and attention to detail I received was second to none. Well done.
wendyw330
December 8th, 2019
Verified purchase
This was so easy. Picked the shoes I wanted, paid and two days later had them! No messing around. User friendly website.
mariek115
December 5th, 2019
Verified purchase
I'm very impressed by the range of shoes online, sizes and colours and the prices are very competitive. A lot of top quality shoe brands. Great customer service.
mathiewm
October 17th, 2019
Logues Shoes has one of the best delivery services i have had in a while now i bought a shoe and it took hours and got to me and the product was in tact
dinas52
November 21st, 2019
Verified purchase
Shipped very quickly. Shoes packaged nicely. Shoes in perfect condition. Would definitely order from them again.
bryanh207
November 13th, 2019
Verified purchase
I used the online website to order Rieker boots. Good experience and fast shipping to the USA.
Thanks Logues Shoes.
noram67
November 8th, 2019
Verified purchase
Lovely to deal with and very helpful when I contacted them regarding a query I had. A member of their team was prompt to
Reply and I was very satisfied with the response .
evem100
November 8th, 2019
Verified purchase
Shoes arrived very quickly, were well packaged and in good order. Unfortunately they didn't fit but returns system was efficient.
serenah21
November 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Fast delivery well packaged. Excellent service...............................
................ ..... . .. . . . .
jamess1918
September 11th, 2019
maryg696
October 30th, 2019
Verified purchase
Fast efficient service . Arrived with receipt..return form if needed and 2 lollipops will certainly be using Logues shoes in the future
alexv117
October 30th, 2019
Verified purchase
Great service from Logues Shoes. Shoes delivered in speedily and in good condition, 2 working days only.
alicem308
October 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Simple ordering and brilliant delivery service. Had bought a pair of same shoes in the shop so knew what I wanted and what to expect.
clairen35
September 1st, 2019
Verified purchase
Ordered shoes on a Sunday received on a Tuesday by post! And the little touches are lovely. Excellent Service.
eithnem3
October 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
Ordered this item on a Monday and received it the next day. Very satisfied with the service thank you.
jackiem224
October 13th, 2019
Verified purchase
Delighted with my new Eccos. Excellent service from Logues Shoes. Ordered at lunchtime and they were delivered next morning.Would highly recommend!

Questions? Get answers from the Logues Shoes staff and other customers.

Logues Shoes are now the premier footwear retailer in Galway city and is a well-recognised retailer in Connacht. Logues Shoes caters for all your footwear needs . Carrying shoes from Europe’s leading fashion brands in such as: Gabor, Rieker, Clarks, Ecco, Ara, Barker, loake, hunter, Uggs, Bugatti, Dr martins, cats, Toms to name but a few.

Logues are delighted to be the official footwear supplier to the Connacht senior squad 2018/2019 Pro 14 season. We have partnered up with Barker shoes to provide the team with the finest leather shoes and we look forward to working with the team over the coming season. Logues shoes, Eyre Square, Galway.

Business History

Logues Shoes is Galway’s oldest family run shoe shop, established by Frank Logue and his wife Delia in 1912 on Eyre Square, Galway City.

The Company now boasts it’s third generation of family who have a wealth of experience and together with their staff offer a service to all footwear needs.

From small beginnings they grew the business and then moved to Eyre Square in 1920 where we are still their today over 100 years on.

In 1969 the store doubled in size with the acquisition of what was known as Mc Cullaghs record store. Which consolidated Logues position as Galway’s leading family shoe shop.

During the great fire in 1970 the shop came very close to being destroyed, but for a change of wind direction at the last minute.

In 2004 we completed extensively refurbishments to the shop to which gives us a very bright and modern shop.

Logues Shoes are now the premier footwear retailer in Galway city and is a well-recognised retailer in Connacht. Logues Shoes caters for all your footwear needs. Carrying shoes from Europe’s leading fashion brands in such as: Gabor, Rieker, Clarks, Ecco, Ara, Barker, loake, hunter, Uggs, Bugatti, Dr martins, cats, Toms to name but a few.

Shoes remain our passion and with our dedicated team of loyal, experienced staff .We will endeavour to bring the very latest fashion and comfort to you. We believe in a personal service, ensuring customers leave the shop fully informed, properly fitted with a desire to come back again.

Over 100 years on and customers still rely on Logues Shoes and it's team for all their footwear needs.

So go on, treat your feet.

rochiet
Rochie T.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Logues Shoes?

Have a question about Logues Shoes?