Review of Logues Shoes

Tel: +353 91 564061
info@logues.ie

davidb1693
9/9/18

Very pleased with your shop which I visited briefly on a visit to Galway. As I had no time to have a fitting of the shoe I liked , on my return to Wicklow I ordered on line . Site information on product was excellent .

josephinem39
9/2/18

Super service & delivery from Logues Shoes! They got me exactly what I wanted without any hassle or bother & got them both for half price which was even better!

maryk513
8/21/18

I ORDERED A PAIR OF JOSE SANEZ WEDGES FROM LOGUES SHOES AND I WAS DELIGHTED WHEN THEY ARRIVED IN THE POST THE NEXT DAY DELIVERY WAS EXCELLENT AND I WOULD HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING LOGUES TO ANYONE 10 OUT OF10

tracyl151
8/6/18

Excellent delivery of shoes and bag but they sent wrong colour and when I rang they said they didn't have them in navy and that the website hadn't updated. They did however offer refund including delivery refund as expected.

annm399
7/22/18

Placed my order and received it two days later. Excellent service. I saw the sandals in another shop but they did not have my size and was delighted to see them on the Logues website, so ordered them on a Wednesday and received them on Friday,

vincentm107
7/15/18

I found it easy to select shoes from the website and received them on the second working day. I am very pleased with the service and would order from Logues shoes again.

philm132
7/9/18

This is my first time purchasing from Logues and I am well impressed with the service. My item was dispatched promptly and arrived within 2 days. Fantastic!

susanm721
7/4/18

Couldnt find my size anywhere on the east coast but it was not an issue in Logues. Ordered them at 6pm on the Wednesday and I received them by post at 10.40am the following Friday. I also saved 20.00 They were exactly what I wanted and very well packaged. Overall experience with Logues excellent. They couldnt be topped!

eileenb95
6/25/18

Great service but unfortunately I have to return my shoes as they are too big and hopefully get a smaller siz .No complaints at all about Logues!!!! Extremely efficient!! I would certainly recommend them.

saraw138
6/11/18

Thank you John for all your help. 3 pairs of shoes and very happy customer especially as I have bad right foot and found brill quality that support really well.

angelad192
5/9/18

I came across Logues in a desperate search for a pair of shoes which had sold out in Dublin. Logues had them in stock and $10 cheaper!I Ordered on a Monday afternoon, the shoes arrived in the post on Tuesday morning, no charge for delivery. I have been telling everyone about Logues and will definitely order from them again. A very very satisfied customer.

berniem50
5/9/18

I was so totally impressed at the personal service by Logues when I ordered online. Rochie was particularly helpful and curteous and I cannot speak highly enough. Service was swift and professional. Thank you.

Questions? Get answers from the Logues Shoes staff and other customers.

Logues Shoes?