Review of Logues Shoes

Tel: +353 91 564061
info@logues.ie

louisem142
12/26/18

I ordered a pair of shoes online in the afternoon and they were delivered the next morning. Shoes are great quality.

jodief20
12/23/18

I rang the shop to discuss my order in advance of ordering and the staff were very helpful finding exactly what I wanted. The order arrived the next day!

maried267
12/23/18

Bought online, dealt with the lovely Shane when the size I ordered was queried, He was very efficient and friendly. Would highly recommend

eleanorb32
12/22/18

Thank you for providing a fast, effective and superior quality service. Very satisfied customer. Highly recommended to all

graceh98
12/21/18

so quick and easy!
went online, ordered my item, found a discount code on their FB page, ordered and it arrived in a day ... brilliant!

eimearb
12/20/18

Arrived very quickly and very well packaged.
I will certainly order from Logan's again.
Im a very happy customer here in Cork.

laurenn41
12/20/18

Delivery was super quick. The order was Exactly what I was expecting. Really easy, no hassle whatsoever

petero89
12/20/18

Contact by email&by phone, immediate response received, went extra bit to get what I needed, thanks!

noran13
12/18/18

Ordered shoes, shoes delivered to my door next day by an post. Full marks all round. Logues and an post work well together

lisao124
12/12/18

so efficient, shoes arrived within 36 hours of the order..delighted with service
And a nice touch with the sweets in the box!

orlad4
12/12/18

Logics were first class to deal with. I chatted online with a member of staff and they clarified they had stock of the item I wanted even though it wasn't showing on website. They fixed the website immediately so I could order. Shoes came the next day. Excellent all round

margaretb269
11/30/18

Placed order on Friday and received shoes on Monday. Brilliant service and free delivery always a bonus.

annettep38
11/29/18

IT WAS MY FIRST TIME TO DEAL WITH LOGUES. I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE BOOTS BOTH FOR COMFORT AND STYLE. SERVICE WAS FIRST CLASS. THANK YOU

eoinm15
11/29/18

Logues were unable to fufill my online order on black Friday due to insufficient stock. I had ordered a couple of pairs of shoes for my wedding and this was very disappointing.

Response from Rochie T., Logues Shoes Representative
Dear Eoin

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Unfortunately, one shoes you ordered was sold on the shop floor and our systems didn't correct our web site in time.

For this reason we were unable to fulfill your order we did our best to track down an other pair for you unfortunately it was sold out with our suppliers.

Whilst we do, wherever possible, aim to maintain an accurate stock reflection on our website, on this occasion, demand has outstripped supply and unfortunately we have been forced to cancel your order.

We thoroughly apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and you.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Logues shoes
ainec2
11/29/18

I was contacted to check if a mistake was made as I had ordered 2 sets of the same boots and one of the orders was cancelled without question. I appreciated the call as I had made a mistake.

anitam142
11/28/18

Can't review as still waiting on delivery
Expected 2 days ago.

However not urgent they were a good price.

Response from Rochie T., Logues Shoes Representative
Dear Anita

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

When you placed your order you ticked the box for collection in Logues shoes, Eyre Square.

This would be the reason for delay in your order as we aim to ship next day where possible..

I will be in contact with you privately to arrange delivery to your home address.

Kind Regards
Rochie - Customer services
emmam181
11/26/18

3 items ordered from various stores on this day, yours arrived 2 daya later. Super speedy and v efficient

janeo55
11/24/18

I am a lady who is nearing 50. My size is 10.5 so i was in the mens section. I rarely buy shoes in ladies section. I asked for 4 pairs of shoes in my size. No conversation. I tried them on and said for 1 pair " no won t take them as they are very long looking in front" . A normal shop asst would suggest a different style or make me more at ease. I was in a rush so I bought 2 of 4 pairs 165 in total. Then went to counter 2 older gentlemen were there and said nothing. This was 2 weeks ago and I'm still sorry that I supported that shop as I have never felt so uncomfortable buying shoes in my life. I am buying in mens shops since I was 12.

Response from Rochie T., Logues Shoes Representative
Dear Jane

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that your experience in store was not a good one.

I have spoken to the Assistant you dealt with on the shop floor and he was very upset that he had in anyway offended you and it was not his intention to either embarrass you or upset you in anyway shape or form and he felt he had helped you to the best of his ability.

We are disappointed with your feedback and will pass on your comments at our next team meeting.

If we can offer assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Sarah -Customer Services
corinnac4
11/3/18

I found Shopping with Logues shoes an fantastic experience,as I have a very small foot, I find it so difficult to find a shoe to fit,so I was delighted to find the perfect shoe in Logues. I also found them fast, reliable,efficient and very helpful and easy to get in contact with. I will be shopping with them on a regular basis.

brids1
11/1/18

I love my new caprice boots they are so classy and comfy. thank you to Logues shoes for such a fast and efficient service.

jennifern185
10/30/18

Boots fit well, really good quick delivery. Delighted with how they look and feel. Will definitely purchase here again.

marilynk57
10/12/18

Had to return an item due to sizing. Logues made it a simple and inexpensive process. Will have no hesitation ordering a bigger size due to the hassle free returns policy.

maevew1
10/11/18

I'm really impressed. Ordered my shoes online & they were delivered next day. Would highly recommend this company.

eimearl1
9/23/18

Great service. Ordered and received the delivery the following day. Excellent service. Great quality product.

freancesm
9/10/18

I was looking everywhere for Mink Oil without any success, I phoned Louge's Shoe Shop in Galway, they didn't stock it but Rochie went out of his way to get it for me, I don't where in the world that you would get such excellent customer service, WELL DONE. Thank You. Frances

Questions? Get answers from the Logues Shoes staff and other customers.

Logues Shoes?