LogMeIn

LogMeIn has a consumer rating of 1.7 stars from 169 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about LogMeIn most frequently mention credit card, customer service and auto renewal problems. LogMeIn ranks 8th among Remote Desktop sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 5.9%

No positive highlights yet

• Credit card company want back me up, so I'm screwed.
How would you rate LogMeIn?

“Wow. Tech support helped me in 5 minutes.”

BART W.
12/15/20

It's been said you can tell a lot about a company as to how they deal with the tough (upset) customer issues. This was the case with us. Neil helped defuse what could have been a small explosion. In short, We had a wonderful tech support experience from Neil. I had questions from the acquisition of Jive and things didn't go so well. I was a little miffed, to say the least. Why? No LogMeIn account manager called us to ask if we needed help, and there was no boarding to know how to navigate from Log Me In back to the old Jive VOiP accout. Our toll free phone # was disconnected, but the bill was paid. I had valid reasons to be hopping mad. Granted, a few things fell through the cracks. It happens and there was nothing for us to gain by being mad or upset about this and tossing LogMeIn under the bus with a 1-star rating. Neil was kind and professional and nailed it for me in 5 minutes. This is why I'm giving LogMeIn a 5-Star review.

“Cannot reload on XP machines but will not cancel and refund”

joe s.
1/5/20

Had to re-image XP systems and found out Logmein cannot be reloaded. Paid the yearly fee of $1600 6 months ago for the access and now halfway through the year it is unusable. Their customer service just said they're sorry but no refund can be provided and there's no one to talk to beyond the person who answered the cust service phone. Super disappointed to be treated so poorly after being a customer for many years.

credit card (19)
joes1237
January 5th, 2020
rch7
August 30th, 2020
I've used LogMeIn for years. I got it first to help manage my elderly mother's computer, and for the first 10 years or so, it was pretty good. Reasonably priced for a 2-seat setup, and generally reliable.

About 3-4 years ago, however, just as the price shot into the stratosphere, the reliability went into the tank. At this point, my LogMeIn logins (mostly to my own computer, now) are about 50/50. Half the time it works fine. The other half, it stalls after login, leaving the target computer inaccessible until I can go an personally reset.

Notably, the decline in usability closely paralleled rapid price increases.

I also hate the company involved. They auto-renew with NO notice, with big price increases, year after year.

What crooks!
scottg694
April 21st, 2020
Good product that is way over priced. But just try to cancel! They F you over. I got the nicest lady on the phone, of course we'll cancel and provide you with a prorated refund. I actually got the refund, but then they charged me a month later the same amount they refunded. What a bunch of a__holes. I'm back on the phone with them right now and missing an important meeting. Hate, hate, hate.
bills183
June 28th, 2016
BE CAREFUL

I am in the field unable to connect to my computer because they required a password reset (some sort of security issue)! These wiz kids had the password change confirmation sent to the computer I am trying to access. I will have to tell the client I'll be back tomorrow. Don't you love technology.
annettec189
September 15th, 2020
I cancelled subscription three months in and was not able to get a prorated amount since they decide they want to collect a year in advance. I don't think I should have to pay for their pay structure. Not satisfied. I have been a customer for 7 years, but won't be back.
brandonh260
April 1st, 2020
Had Log Me In as a last resort option to work from house the past 4 years, but now with making a permanent shift to house during COVID-19 Epidemic there is no way for me to put up with the delay. In the course of 4 years the yearly price went up 10 times the original amount and the speed and response time never increased and may have even got slower. Far to many other options are available these days to overpay for a slow connection.
jeffr261
October 29th, 2018
I'm a LONG time user, maybe 10 years or more. And it's worked mostly great until the past year or so. Now, my client's computers won't let me log in, and LogMeIn "support" says it's not them, that it's Windows Username/password error. No, it's NOT! Since I can sit at my client's actual computer and log in just fine! It's LogMeIn that won't let me log in, but they refuse to help. I need another solution... but what? They now own GoToMyPC!
iditen
January 8th, 2021
I and my colleagues should use LogMeIn in our work. LogMien is a program that lags every time. When I just open a desktop application I have to wait for 2-3 minutes (I'm not joking. Wait for 3 minutes just to see PCs search line). Sometimes it lags and the program is not responding so need to kill it via task manager. Sometimes you connect to an online PC and LMI says you that this PC is offline. Sometimes LogMeIn is installed on the PC but it is not seen in our system - this is another LogMeIn bug.

By the way. I've sent several tickets to LogMeIn support and they never responded me. All I got is an automatic reply from them like "Your ticket number is 12667089". And we pay money to LogMeIn? For what? For such service and such a product? I'm very disappointed and never ever recommend you to use LOGMEIN
jocelynh39
April 23rd, 2020
As a remote access service provider, I cannot stop the auto-renew without speaking to someone - they won't answer the phone.
jayr304
May 26th, 2020
I called support to cancel our monthly service and they can't help. I had to email some random sales person who is not getting back to me. I really hope American Express doesn't give them the money when I dispute the charge.
murraym32
August 19th, 2020
Avoid at all costs, way too many other remote access options out there at a fraction of the price. They also took advantage of the pandemic which speaks to their corporate culture. Refused even a partial refund after charging during the height of the COVID crises.
mikec522
April 18th, 2018
I stopped using after 2 years, good product, but there is a huge price increase every year, Not worth it. First $79 then $149 now this year $279. No thanks there are better more reasonable products out there
bartw46
December 15th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
Don't blow up and toss them under the bus just because things seem new or different. Call their tech support and give them some kindness and you'll get the same in return.

Products used:
We were using JIVE's VOiP service. It was acquired by LogMeIn and we are now using the same VOiP and PBX with SoftPhone apps effectively. Well done.

jacobf140
October 19th, 2020
They make it extremely hard to cancel and when we asked them about a charge they did not get back to us for weeks. They then told us they couldn't locate the charge anywhere and to file a dispute with the cc company. We did, but it got denied when they suddenly provided the cc company with the charge info that they were 'unable' to locate for us.
cyndib285
February 2nd, 2020
This company was connected to a company called Seamlesschex.com who sold me a pirated 2020 QB Pro program. They did provide me the program which I had purchased by responding to an email thinking it was officially from Intuit QB when in fact it was a phishing company that got me to pay $626 for a program that is not licensed by QB nor did I really need. I am reporting both of these companies to the Federal Trade Commission and the Police Dept. I am also notifying my Bank and CC companies as they got all that information from naive me. Learn from my mistakes. These thieves are getting tricky these days.
jmig
January 31st, 2017
LogMeIn.com is blatantly ripping off its customers with excessive increases in their annual fee (renewed automatically) without providing "any" prior notification to their customers. The new, and much higher fees, are charged to each customer's credit card that's kept on file at LogMeIn.com.

Do not give this company your credit card info. Do not do business with this company.
reh18
March 18th, 2015
I used LogMeIn for several years. After going into semi retirement and not needing their service, I was told that a prorated amount ($29+) would not be refunded. Really...? Logmein must really need the money bad to keep that amount. I paid a year in advance and had been a "good" customer for years. Now I see who they really are. Don't trust them. Great product, good service until you decide to leave. Really disappointed!
timn27
October 6th, 2016
The service works ok, hence the 2 stars. But they automatically put you on annual autopay, then refuse any refund if you want to cancel sooner. They claim to have sent an email to me notifying me of a renewal last April, but I just verified that I never received any such email. So they have charged me their full, expensive annual fee without notifying me, and now less than 6 months after the renewal date, they will not issue even a partial refund for the remaining time. I don't even use the service, and I just want to cancel... but I have to continue paying for ~7 more months. Also, they have no way of cancelling or changing autopay settings on their site; you have to call them and wait on hold to talk to somebody in order to make any billing changes. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was given the runaround and then put on hold for 20-30 minutes before I finally got a supervisor on the phone who was not willing to help. Very archaic and short-sighted approach to customer care if you ask me.

Chrome remote desktop is free, easier to use, and doesn't use 'gotcha' billing tactics.
kathariner14
April 28th, 2020
We have been using GotoMeeting which we get through Logmein for many years. We decided to cancel our subscription on February 25 and I spoke with Robert Irwin our account manager. The service is way too expensive and we have switched to ZOOM which is SO MUCH BETTER! Two days later on February 27 we were charged $831.93 for the month of March. I called and complained that we had cancelled our service and was told they would refund our money. That didn't happen and again on March 30 they took another $831.93 out of my checking account. I called and emailed and complained again and they said it would stop and they would refund the money. They didn't refund the money and today they took another $823.24 out of my account for the month of May. I have called the bank to see if they can stop these payments. I like to believe that people are honest and are going to do what they say as far as cancelling our service but these people are theives.
chantalp2
May 4th, 2015
I inadvertently opened two annual accounts to assist my mother with her computer. One under my sister's e-mail which was used for a free trial and another under my own e-mail account. This year I was charged $99 in March and again in April. Upon calling LogMeIn, it was discovered that there were two email accounts being charged to my bank account. Although LogMeIn confirmed that there was never any activity on my sister's account, they refuse to refund the $99 because I did not contact them within 30 days. What a rip-off. I will not be renewing my membership with them next year. I'm sure there is a competitor that will appreciate my business.
maxxp3
January 21st, 2020
DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD TO THESE BANDITS!
Tried their software. Didn't work.
Tried to cancel subscription, but there is NO OPTION to do this when you are logged in. Had to use google to find out how to cancel. Turns out you have to CALL them. Had to call from Europe to USA (god knows how much that cost), just to stop this.
gingers5
July 22nd, 2015
1. They do not tell you when installing the free trial that it will not work properly on a machine that has already run the free trial and converted to a paid version. I was using my work PC to get a free trial for myself personally. They had to delete the account I created so it didn't show up on my work pc any more.
2. I was told that I cannot see my work PC under my own subscription (free or paid) because it is already under my boss' paid subscription. They have given me permission to view it, under their subscription, but I cannot get to it via my own subscription.
bruceo73
June 25th, 2020
First off, the forced upgrade ended costing more than double from prior years. I gave it a try and realized that I don't use any of the extra options that came with the upgrade of Log Me in Central. So it's way overpriced for my needs.

Second, as I am a Canadian customer, I can have the option of being billed in CAD. A Canadian Company out of Quebec, keeps billing me in USD; they charge me Canadian Tax tax on the USD and end up paying over CAD $2500. 00. As per their website, if I get billed in CAD@ $162.00 per month and then add tax, I would pay a little more than CAD $2100. 00. I have tried getting this resolved through their AR Department, but I feel I'd get more out of talking to a brick wall at this point.

I guess its time to start shopping around for a better service.
estibalisr
February 21st, 2018
LOGME IN SMELLS GOOD ITS A REALLY NICE PERFUME, I LOVE IT, WHERE DO U SALE MORE FRAGRANCES, KISSES TO EVERYONE THEIR, PLZ LOVE ME AS WELL
moizb1
May 12th, 2020
Confirmed that they cancelled and then continued to charge me. They will charge expired cards, and they will charge even after a confirmed cancel. Stay away!

Here is the phone # I got: 1 855 746 -0220 or 1 877 641 4831. You can called but no use, since its a scam where they try to get your money & don't care what you have to say. When they remote control my computer, my computer got worst cause in the first place, nothing was wrong with my computer. They just wanted me to buy their security system & the tech support person doesn't even know what they are doing cause now my computer is messed up & I have to call another tech co. To help me out. The best thing you can do is call your credit card co. To dispute the bill unless its too late.

By LINDA L.
See more answers (3)

![](data: image/png; base64, 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$#*!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 xd+ rkSKVFbp9XxxctXsXj1JvwhKRWOlu48eOIiqb5/1qgT/pKUilnLsn2KkAAgi7K3IOrdvrbdPH8woqxFNzzUNAGtB0/A2vxCXURUijKfqXR3XihZnYxoNadUw1TkMTS270CW5sDlTUJdH4nL6O7pC4lXSIAESIAEQiWgLsLtfP6xw0A0SBis7E+SPUrBvl/uMhg90+aguOScEoZ+4eebEe0chftizK1lImQklHujPqPx/uKV2PPVUZ89ZrJH7cat2zh49KQSgKP5wH8qgsksgIgs/iWC3JPv9MKY+cshiYONLwmVLovzX7TsoQgls3KElVx3tOiGX7Xpg7/1GIGmgyei9cipaDdyGpoOmoC/9RiOX73bVwk1b1WGlnl1ijLp4+rcArQaPNGWC6M7TH53PP1Ob6z7cg+u3bxlxOQ9D0WUycOSQ63flPn4f406KYy0LFS+z7RyolFvF8bOW4a8vV8pURVlr5jxdaXsGnYVHUF65ioleMujLdy51Yxlylx6d3g6tu/9yliEsvfu6OnzaOgcpUTItDNmPxxR1l3JrTc24zPI3kXti6JMS+MuPy7dnOoRZsEllL7Lu22/+d6Ey9FIXk1BZh8c7yQBEiABErBDwLhw9XcuFqLHmycp+6pkb1Ww7//3Wge83G048vYchFhLTp29gMHTF+Opt3spiz4zi4m0R+oUC0ffyR/ho1U5WP/lHuTvO6Qs1Nfl78a81ZvRJ30+/rvrMDzV0jrUvrT/vsYJ+MfwdGUPkZnboVw7fvYCEsZMx9PvuNtlxUTaK5anB5sk4p43u+Cnb3ZR3O7+s1FnSFAE1dIm94noUgShhQtjdYsy2Zs3aPoS3BPT2dRlUNtHyRP2ZKueaDFgHA4cK1H2zVnNpVBFmeQrW5G7E896knsLG20b5NgtjHpAfgzoMna6Yu1bsn4bPs/fjY0F+7Bxxz6s3rZLEePOCbPxl6ShuL+xeVh7cTl9oWMKJi5eZbk3UiyKKdMWon77ZDxskddN28YfgiiTMZD3nzqlYNUXO3H91m3dVKAo0+G4+0/KD2ciOSULp Xd/ 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 =x) Maybe for the US only? A bunch of scumbags if you ask me.

By Scott G.

If you have it on a credit card call the service number and explain to them the situation. You can stop it on your end and there is a possibility you can get your money back.

By Robert P.

1-866-478-1805 is the last number I had. They are very hard to get ahold of. I'm using a Citrix product now - very happy with it and their service - and at a savings of at least $30/month!

By Chris S.

Don't count on LogmeIn to work when you need it. Do count on them to auto-renew at a much higher price without so much as an e-mail to let you know in advance.

By RC H.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LogMeIn staff and other customers.

Enjoy the freedom to work remotely with the #1 most reliable remote desktop tool. Access your Mac or PC remotely from any device.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LogMeIn?

Have a question about LogMeIn?