LogMeIn

LogMeIn has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 161 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LogMeIn also ranks 8th among Remote Desktop sites. The most common issues with LogMeIn are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Logmein will bill your credit card and then take weeks to refund.
  • I spoke to their customer service and they are absolutely not willing to help in any way.
How would you rate LogMeIn?

“SWEETY LOGMEIN #5”

ESTIBALIS R.
2/21/18

LOGME IN SMELLS GOOD ITS A REALLY NICE PERFUME, I LOVE IT, WHERE DO U SALE MORE FRAGRANCES, KISSES TO EVERYONE THEIR, PLZ LOVE ME AS WELL

“Cannot reload on XP machines but will not cancel and refund”

joe s.
1/5/20

Had to re-image XP systems and found out Logmein cannot be reloaded. Paid the yearly fee of $1600 6 months ago for the access and now halfway through the year it is unusable. Their customer service just said they're sorry but no refund can be provided and there's no one to talk to beyond the person who answered the cust service phone. Super disappointed to be treated so poorly after being a customer for many years.

credit card (19) customer service (13) year (72) computer (38) auto renewal (4) 6 months (5) price increase (4) 2 years (4) business practices (5) work pc (2) account (32)
joes1237
January 5th, 2020
scottg694
April 21st, 2020
Good product that is way over priced. But just try to cancel! They F you over. I got the nicest lady on the phone, of course we'll cancel and provide you with a prorated refund. I actually got the refund, but then they charged me a month later the same amount they refunded. What a bunch of a__holes. I'm back on the phone with them right now and missing an important meeting. Hate, hate, hate.
brandonh260
April 1st, 2020
Had Log Me In as a last resort option to work from house the past 4 years, but now with making a permanent shift to house during COVID-19 Epidemic there is no way for me to put up with the delay. In the course of 4 years the yearly price went up 10 times the original amount and the speed and response time never increased and may have even got slower. Far to many other options are available these days to overpay for a slow connection.
jocelynh39
April 23rd, 2020
As a remote access service provider, I cannot stop the auto-renew without speaking to someone - they won't answer the phone.
jayr304
May 26th, 2020
I called support to cancel our monthly service and they can't help. I had to email some random sales person who is not getting back to me. I really hope American Express doesn't give them the money when I dispute the charge.
cyndib285
February 2nd, 2020
This company was connected to a company called Seamlesschex.com who sold me a pirated 2020 QB Pro program. They did provide me the program which I had purchased by responding to an email thinking it was officially from Intuit QB when in fact it was a phishing company that got me to pay $626 for a program that is not licensed by QB nor did I really need. I am reporting both of these companies to the Federal Trade Commission and the Police Dept. I am also notifying my Bank and CC companies as they got all that information from naive me. Learn from my mistakes. These thieves are getting tricky these days.
kathariner14
April 28th, 2020
We have been using GotoMeeting which we get through Logmein for many years. We decided to cancel our subscription on February 25 and I spoke with Robert Irwin our account manager. The service is way too expensive and we have switched to ZOOM which is SO MUCH BETTER! Two days later on February 27 we were charged $831.93 for the month of March. I called and complained that we had cancelled our service and was told they would refund our money. That didn't happen and again on March 30 they took another $831.93 out of my checking account. I called and emailed and complained again and they said it would stop and they would refund the money. They didn't refund the money and today they took another $823.24 out of my account for the month of May. I have called the bank to see if they can stop these payments. I like to believe that people are honest and are going to do what they say as far as cancelling our service but these people are theives.
estibalisr
February 21st, 2018
maxxp3
January 21st, 2020
DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD TO THESE BANDITS!
Tried their software. Didn't work.
Tried to cancel subscription, but there is NO OPTION to do this when you are logged in. Had to use google to find out how to cancel. Turns out you have to CALL them. Had to call from Europe to USA (god knows how much that cost), just to stop this.
bruceo73
June 25th, 2020
First off, the forced upgrade ended costing more than double from prior years. I gave it a try and realized that I don't use any of the extra options that came with the upgrade of Log Me in Central. So it's way overpriced for my needs.

Second, as I am a Canadian customer, I can have the option of being billed in CAD. A Canadian Company out of Quebec, keeps billing me in USD; they charge me Canadian Tax tax on the USD and end up paying over CAD $2500. 00. As per their website, if I get billed in CAD@ $162.00 per month and then add tax, I would pay a little more than CAD $2100. 00. I have tried getting this resolved through their AR Department, but I feel I'd get more out of talking to a brick wall at this point.

I guess its time to start shopping around for a better service.
moizb1
May 12th, 2020
Confirmed that they cancelled and then continued to charge me. They will charge expired cards, and they will charge even after a confirmed cancel. Stay away!
kennym70
April 19th, 2019
I think the title says it all, but I was happy where I was a few years back when I paid $500 for 200 seats. Every year they've jacked it up and now they are eliminating our level of service and forcing us to move to a plan that costs almost $3500. The worst part is they gave us a month's notice which isn't enough time to move so I have to stay for at least a year while I figure out our next step. I called them and they didn't apologize or empathize. They just don't seem to care.
violeta17
February 25th, 2020
DO NOT USE THEY ARE THIEVES ONCE THEY GET YOUR CC THEY CHARGE WHAT THEY WANT, AND THEY DO NOT REFUND
laurenr148
June 12th, 2019
I've been using Logmein for more than 12 years, and you would think that the company care about its loyal and long-standing customers. Not this company, this year as it has been doing over the last few years, has been doubling the prices to where, what I once paid in 2016 $554.00, in 2019 they are now charging me $3499. 99. Last year, I paid $1400. This year I will no longer be funding their billion dollar sales revenue. Thanks but no thanks.
jareds138
May 21st, 2019
This company has steadily went downhill. They Jack prices up 150 percent EVERY YEAR - they formulate their one single email alert to wind up in junk mail hoping nobody sees it and then auto bill your credit card. F these dishonest people. Never again. Stay away. You've been warned.
robertf604
July 1st, 2019
8 year user of Logmein. Finally got too expensive to keep. Figured I would try Remote PC fully expecting to get an inferior product since it was 25% the cost. To my surprise it works so much better. Tried canceling Logmein midway through the year and they would not prorate a refund. Hopefully they will die a slow death.
nicholasg101
October 12th, 2019
Their price increases have gone up 400% over the last two years, they never send e-mails that your contract is coming up or that your price is going to double yet again and then on top of that they don't allow you to cancel or non-renew online. I think the latter should be a source of litigation.--They used to allow canceling or non-renewal online but stopped that right before their massive price increase. Imagine... An online services company making you call them and sit on hold to cancel your product... Unethical and they just need to go away.
deannaf14
February 8th, 2018
I signed up for a trial subscription. Since then, even though we did not use the service, our credit card was charged for the next (2) years. When I called customer service, they could see that there was no activity on the account, but refused to give a refund. They said email renewals were sent to us. Of course we could not pick those emails out of the 100s of emails warning of of an unauthorized log in attempt. This company is terrible!
jasonm574
October 24th, 2018
Use Splashtop or something else. Logmein is crap, and the support is even worse. Took 2 calls and multiple hours to get working. Then they wouldn't extend license for time that it didn't work. I simply asked about cancelling and the guy cancelled me on the spot. Been on hold about 30 extra minutes so far. FURIOUS! Planned on going home to wrap up my day, now stuck in the office another 3 hours. Hate this company. Last support call was just as bad.
dotm4
August 4th, 2017
Logmein is TERRIBLE! Do not sign up under any circumstances. They increase the price of your subscription and don't even send you a bill! I didn't even realize I was subscribed as they took increasingly large amounts of money from me! Then when you go to their website there is no easy way to unsubscribe! I ended up having to call them in America to finally cancel my subscription renewal. They make it as difficult as possible to unsubscribe. Very shady practices...
ag1193
April 2nd, 2018
They raised their price from $349 to $839 and charged my credit card without any permission and notice. We called we asked for a supervisor, they said lowest price would be $599. Supervisor was rude and had no concern for a loyal customer. We had them reverse the charge and cancel our service. Note we were at $199 for years (for 5 users), they raised us $349 (same 5 users) last year (which was a lot), and now this year charged $839 (same 5 users).

Tip for consumers: Don't set up auto payments. Shop around.

charliem104
January 2nd, 2019
We have been a long-time customer of Logmein. Very disappointed they continue to raise the prices as high as they are doing when we only use very basic features. This forced us to start looking around and I discovered Splashtop.com. It works exactly the same way including giving user and group permissions. And it's less than half the price. I highly recommend checking it out and wish I would have found it sooner. Sometimes you outprice yourself from the competition enforce your own customers into looking for options that turns out to be cheaper and better. Hopefully their sales department figures it out before it's too late
robertp696
October 29th, 2018
• Updated review
I have been reviewing a lot of remote desktop applications and have chosen Splashtop. It costs me $99 a year and supports up to 10 PC's. The security is strong, it seemed a little harder to install but after my second setup, it's easy. I also think Slashtop is easy to use and I'm glad I had the opportunity to test it! Go take a look and see what you think...

I would NEVER suggest GoToMyPc (now owned by LogMeIn)!
LogMeIn raised the cost over 400%
July 5th, 2018
• Previous review
I started out with GoToMyPc and have been a customer for over a decade. When LogMeIn purchased GoToMyPc and they raised the cost by over 400%. Customer service didn't discuss any other opportunities with me and left my only option to cancel the service I had for over 10 years as a customer.

I would not suggest LogMeIn to anyone as they are not customer focused and do not have any interest in retaining their existing business.

Note: I started with GoToMyPc and they were GREAT, that is who I miss...
jeffr261
October 29th, 2018
I'm a LONG time user, maybe 10 years or more. And it's worked mostly great until the past year or so. Now, my client's computers won't let me log in, and LogMeIn "support" says it's not them, that it's Windows Username/password error. No, it's NOT! Since I can sit at my client's actual computer and log in just fine! It's LogMeIn that won't let me log in, but they refuse to help. I need another solution... but what? They now own GoToMyPC!
bruceb272
June 13th, 2018
They upped their subscription price by 300% without notification first of all. My experience using their service was poor due to drops and very slow responses from connected computers and when I asked them to cancel my subscription they refused to give me even a prorated refund. No way to do business.

Here is the phone # I got: 1 855 746 -0220 or 1 877 641 4831. You can called but no use, since its a scam where they try to get your money & don't care what you have to say. When they remote control my computer, my computer got worst cause in the first place, nothing was wrong with my computer. They just wanted me to buy their security system & the tech support person doesn't even know what they are doing cause now my computer is messed up & I have to call another tech co. To help me out. The best thing you can do is call your credit card co. To dispute the bill unless its too late.

By LINDA L.
See more answers (3)

![](data: image/png; base64, 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$#*!bmKuJHFvD8LkATQkMAH7w5PR98p8zF0RiaGSpven4dWg9LwQnyyIgrsLPZDFWU/btQJTQZPxM4Dh7GpYC/+lDjUVJTJmErAjnrxA/HF7oN+c5Zt33cIHd5739K9Tdzu3uw7Bh+v34Ydh4/j36LjLcWrlSiTPU5nv7mEDz7Jxq//MUB53oyTiEJx62zYYzg6jZ2uMB6/IAtpC1dizLxl6D5hDl7tOQJR7zgVIaydu3KsCLMW3fBYy554b/ZSHDpxWjfs4qYpATCkT8ZnA53XlCjTNdhzIu6Y50sv4fjpc0ogj+JTZ3D+m0vK/jmz+43Xyq7fRE7BPsWC7G+eGxmIOH4lKRULVqxXiqQoM5Kt0rl+kVbtoiyIX+YBY3AGWVBnoPBkmS4ZdvnJQmSk6AN1RPfPttyfol9c2v1lvhx5w7QuciZJdw3CzbYbniGKoN28Y3kjNYIhVAukZ+6UF2gtdrF+E1LrxUuQIsU4V3V9t7JAGh+qPC9ZqokS6XCgftt05Bwt1c8PE1dRseAUqfvOPMXp+6VhqxN5Qfa3SqKsOua//u89EkQZDEFeHCG4OFfOCB6RAAkES8C46DKeV6coKzx0DO+6PsBP3uxsuiCWBbVYoGTB3bjfGAybmYmsnHwcPHZKEVVi8Sk5X4q83Qcw45M1aDFoAp5719q6JQLhR290Qtx7U7CxYJ83WIHKTPaRSaTFDiPSlSAdihg0caEU8fhsXB807DUKY+cuxZZd+3HyXKligZJIjyfPnMfnXxRg8AcL3YJB2ZdlLjhV3iGLstc74s2Badhz+DguXrmGVoMn4plWPU3FpFj9otr0xajZS3Hum8tqt3WfEjxi+eYv0SBhiKXb5n1vdkH/qQtw4Ogp7Dh0HP/WsH3Qouz6zVvYVLAPf+oyBA7F1dDXIikiTVwu30mdrOQlK/zqqLL3UMS8vMtu3FKCg3y0fD3aDJmIZ97ppVhRZd6oXOVTzv/zzc74W4/hyFidg9vfVkZklD6IpU6Cr2ifsXNcG6JMLLky5zd+uQfTl2XDNe9TDPpwEUbMWYrpn63F+u17cOZCqZJgWzewhhOxlIqVsvWQiXiudW9lrO30Wf4e/9R5EMbOXKKUSFFmAFu1U/0iLZJEmYR994Zld0TByp1O7X/p5lSdK5TV/XpR5kKhWkCAT9lvVbk3ycSiZRBl9lkWI6OJRgTYtCbq+lEVUVZeiDRNsIxAkQ/14iVIkWJgrEsWLbmvLKxzhsfcp0XpuvGOHp3n10Iqe7O0QWMajMzT7V/S90szHrUkyqpn/hvcXoP4kUQ338JoKZPB1OXdc5j84GE6AXiRBEggHAQCLcSqS5SJAJq4YDle7jJYcUk0a4dYSX7WOAEtk8cryaJv3PK/RUGsRe+Omob7mpon3FXrkIiOIz5apgT+0DKUhf6itbmIauW03CclQuHnLXsoAjB72y5ITjWrlyQ9zly/TYmYJ8LDzBKktqmqokySWYtr29APaak1AAAAIABJREFUFykWRTNBKfX/4q0e+F37gdh/rMTUFU4shRL+38pCKAmIpezZKzcpIdhDEWXigCf7CEfNWYr/8bd2ipunykH9VFw9W/ZAwpgPsfvgESvE3uuS/63j8CmKxcuKs1h5EsfPRPHpc97nCouOoOPY6UpAGLVuu581Lcrkb0YilKbN/wx/SRqKe2I643++Go//fKMT/s/rHSGurH9JHIJJ85cpef4C7T2T4CLvfbAAv4tPthTVRhbiDvpifDJ6jPlAYUhR5p1K4TiIUFFm+PVcm7zYutcGV0CLXFfF82I04sq+KIMxDH2BoSWGiIj2RZkhlL5NgaVbJNt8xtBi5bRoWnQlj4Zp1qkEPA/rxUsVRNnlLCRqBE/sgmACcJQhq5tGOPlxt9T2Wd92u1ZSbQlBHodqKau2+R+Zokw/LlWYU0EOD28nARJAQOtAdYgy+bX/7NcX8Wq/sZCogGYCQFlYt+yhRCzcurtIybsUaD/Nt999hw079uLdkVPx7290shRBEjI9duB4rNy8XTcFDp84jUHTF+P/NvLzbOMENB8wDsvWfxEwB5aSdPraDWws2I96rXsp1ggrwRAuUbYhrxCv9R+Ln7zZxXRsH4vtiv/1Rieszttt6sIorovd/jlTcV30WZC36AaZDy2TxyrWQRmPUESZ7CX7dNN2vNxlKB4xSdgsli0Zg4TxM5G/56CSd0s3UCYnEgxDrJ8vtE+2DF4hoiy653DMzXK73kkxW3buR9sR6bgnxpyXkYH2vKZF2fWbtzFAcpa16+919xTrrwhYEf0ilh+W/G1xvbEkewtKL10xIVV5SVwgZ368Gi8nDqUoU7FURWWqZYT+WcOizG5ACl0C2ii4jALIqsMG4aQmhtbeblwAZtmN/WCwhPm2Sc8yaoJdG5xYCjQCw5bAMiyubT2jpeA5NlibKi2BmvZohFPg7+2L3JIFsZViMJgw+NJ0Q0Jy2wLYIJztuoqakLN3KVRRVm3zP/TAO7o5Gm4Xw1A52RsF3kUCJOCHgHaRaXZcHaJMFoNZG7bhxc5D8EDjBFPxIAvox1s58cnGfMUt0E8XdF9JuPAFa7eiXtt+ykLVTPBJEI4XO6Rg9EfLcON2OdTQCevzCxE3dCLufbOLT/RHEQqyAH62dW+MyfhMcSHTVWxxInunzl+8rATOqP+PAab7noR7uETZ0VNn0XnsDMtFtizc/+P1jpiwaAUkyIrxtXRdLhr3HY2Hmib5jIss/h9o3AUjZy6BCFh57T16SgmiImzMBKdcNwb6OPfNJYyc9xnu8+SS0847GS955vcdU7B43ReQJNZ2XiIQJWjHuI8+xePv9MLDzXzbL4wlwXSP8bOUSIwyNjkFe/Hu8CkQl0xtO+wc16Qou1R2HSu37sCv2icrEUqFkbGNMkcl8M3DzbuhZUoatu8/7DfSqCSYzszegr90ew+PNfflZSxfzmkpszMbQ75HLyRsL25t1yeBHDQLfJviQZ/rKIhfzg3BNkwX3fkujRiI8bt/StdNg+DzFWUlyGyt6euQHJ17nK4s3UkoljKDKLMrdnX1AnqBqml7UEJM+5xNUVaeh1RNcI4GU2xFN6lsfWGaxrXVYV+0I9Qxqqw6qKMQxUZ1zn+duBKXUVsdMoi5EOebVVUh99eqQF4nARKwTcBs4aW9Fm5RJpHfZN/V0Knzvb/4a+uTY/nV/+m3nWgyYBzOll7yGynQrKOyT6hn2iwlAbEsUo3li3h47K3uaOf6UEmmLG2SqHxzV2xQAoaIaJMFrvY5eUZyXzXtNxarv9hpy3qjtk0seMUnz6BRn9GQKIxm4iVcokxc0iYszMIfOww0Dfghwkr68c6Qidi6+6DaROXz6vWbGDXnEzzfrj8kiIm2/yKW5FnJh/bZpnxcuuJOP1R0/DR+166/EqTFrF9mokySNce7PsBPG/nu45JFvwQk6ez6ADsPHtW1L9CJiIz9R07gufiBpoE7pH3C//XeLuw7chyS+uBuEWWHT55F13Ez8HCL7paCW8ZL5q3seZR9YhKIRRKgW72k/+vyC/Fqr1GWCcK1c0COKcqsaIblenWLMoMVyOYv7HqxEIQog74/poEMDBYvu0JUv6fMXMzp9sbUc6HQ1h4pw54yW2IuPHnK9Jy14irUY3uirGxFokYYh+BGqBM7wYgyg5i1+SNByH9qunban8f6cbH/HGzMf70AciLbf1o/T9f1SaetIiQWzY5FTJMY9zslG3aN0HqXYu4pC3m+8UESCIGAcdFlPA+3KBPXxWNnLqBJvzF49p1epgJF9nz9vvNgTFmUFdBF0KzLl8uuYfnm7fhRk0RTi4n08b4mCfh73zHYumu/Yk0QS8ToecvwG7GwGQSJ3C/XfvxGJySnZygLerN6A11zps1WLDUiwIycwyXKpA3ZXxTg7cETcF9jX+uPavGrF9cHC7K3KsJEbfe+4hNoP2qaaYh0WYxLsuiGXYdhz5ET3iApB0+cwR87DlJC1dsRZbIvak7WBiWaoliajByE8381TkCvtFnI3/uVYim7ebtc2b8mn5JjS6yhZu+LV8tw9PR5PN9psKVFUsLnv9BxEJZmb4E7AmHkW8qE2ba9h/CH+GRFdJlZf7UcZYwfa5aEaUvX4NzXF9Xh9fn89rs7yN93CDH9xlCUqXTqtvui0RrjQp4doaKzZpkE1VDhGT9PZyJOY+UxF1z6ZMV2w7DbEVzluakaC47NaIKhiESDRTDOIqeYEU84zkMXDJ7aK4qREasRfd2yYEsXaBtvGGfnapslGLiZinZtPVU9DlGUoTrnv8410gEzF1+fbtt8RoKTVLq42hVXBqFs84cbnzbyAgmQQEgEtIs5s+NwizL5dV4W9U8re6x8F+XShp/GdMbLPUZga8FeSDTAYF+yiD1w4gzue6sHHjVZ+EsdYg1rkDQU0z9Zo1i9Si58g35TMkxFotwvYuEnjTpjSuYqlJz7OtgmKfdP/+Rz/LXbMNPAJuEUZUdOnkbyh4vwo5jOpvv1pD8yrq55y5QIfGpnPl6Xizf6uEwFjUTd++W7fZD6wQKcK72kPoJgRZlYs4bMyMRzrfuYil/VfTE6YQgmLFiu7BPbvv8I1PfGHXuxZttO0/eyTfmYtGgFno7rY9oH6bfkjnu+/QD8c96nuHilTNkbV5t7yp7vOAgZKzdCLJxWL2G2eluh5dyUfmnfEoxF3EzHzV+O42d8XVTVeijKVBKaz7ouyvQLzDhk6lNEaEhoDg1Cxa57W/E87T6lKKRZbOvSW2oawJXvP6ITLmfDqXG3swx3bwjQ4GifaRmaX+2tLtCG3eS5BlHiyldLq/7PqoqykISrsVsVhXBpxsNhU9iJtbMyoqcD8cvs2nKMDbB5Hqooq9b5b7CyBrQWGgLoOPxY1wztNv9RxMDOsK/RygpneIqnJEACYSKgXcyZHYdblImFY822XXjsrR6m7nXShp++1gGv9RmDk2cvWCZ5DtR9Cff9mnMknnnbqbjdGfvm3leWDNfMJYq16MTpc0gcP0tx7TPeK+diBbq/aRLmrNyI8xbh5AO1aXlOPpr0H1vtokyiSM7/fCvqt+tvGUVS9s21Hz4FW3bs9TZb9oq92DHFVMiKKPtjl8FYl79bCUWvPhSsKJMw9m1d03GPieuilrtYe56QOSLJjSUapuct55JzzOwt3/2iVQ/FxVKe15anHoso+2WbPug/cTYk0uS+w8eQ8M+ZtRJ9Uay1z8YPDCjKJMDHJznblR8rxIVU7YvVp8xV+WFj1NylOHrqjDpUPp8UZT5IgDovygxBGWz9Mg9DdD1JxJzv3xpiDHnuaOgnxLohDLyjXry1WKwoQWYnbY6yaL8JnsU9TLvwjx5daLm3TJ8fzIEom+Hw9a6U8bAdrMRk/gV7qWqizDCuNqMmmrVRF07fRsoElOYgVRP631HPiWzzNC1m1YV2LVRRVs3zXx9kJQrxS60jX/rM0WH6VAJ6MIZk4PJ3dVJ/h+7sZiFc2jGx+6OErhCekAAJVIWA1cJOvR5uUfbN5av4eN1WPNLCnYNMrUf7ef+bXdBiyCQlwIfs9wrl9fWlK+g6+gP88t2+yj4ibflyLBa03/5jAAZNmafkrTpRchZdxs1UXOeM98q5WHDkmSXrtwUVeETb9s+/2InYgf+sdlEmlsLc3UWIGzJRCWAhVj5jn0SU/nfiUMxYtlZxRbxw8TJaD56IZ99x+lhkRAg83cqJFilpyh48Wcyrr2BFmQihVqnv48evdvBpk7aNwluCkogYDObtiO3qsx9QW66w+FWbPkgaNRUScERy3vWcPK9W8pRJCPtfdxmMz3N3QILfWL2uXLuBedlb8b8btlfysGn7Y3asiLJGnZWUA+EWZTIWzFNmNVJVvq7fg2Xrl+2g69TvmbL9S7jhF3SHoz7ipuSg+LzeqlUuyYFnJOpyVjlExBXo7zM227jYdNSLQfLSIpSqj1WUo3RfJpJjtILMAX8iS6nDR8S5kxrnnVQLBnCzBHlT4lBf42rpVxgaGl80rUGlm1gNu3tVSZTtS0cDTZ8TV/gX2oZu608N1kuHwzy5uLAuXOpCrNayJiLOjxDRV1SFs5BFGYDqnP/GHyUcUYidkINi7+QHUF6CwgXJiNFyqxePrPMBeJzO1OWDU/6uFhSiRBtAq6IcJbnpiHte48bqcCBQjrwANfNrEiCBEAiYLeq018ItyiTIx5K1/kXZw00TETc8HVeu3zTNpWWnmyL+xBryq7a+QSukfyKwfvOP/kieNBe3y79FIFEmwRMebtYVC9duheQfC+W1OrcAzQeOr3ZRJm2TPGCj535iKcqU/V+teqLPlAzFIplTsA8NklKVQA7a8ZdjWYj/rn0yBk6dr+zx0wrlYESZ6OujJefQbNBE/Pg1/6LM2IZwnYvAlAiMnYe/rwSROXb6HAZ/uNg0MEigOqsafVFE2W8ThiDny0Lcuq1ZIxoml+x3nLN6M/7HX9uZ7vcztlP6+B9vdELqzEwc8UTJNBSpnIZiKZOoqK8kpWLBCndagaoYlv7NrFG1fa0qHap622tClAG6jfxBiAhjQujK/Sr6xZz+uv0Fd8myRL0w0ggGfZnu+qI6BXZHVMbkZiHSDGLOrLzKa4FFZOVYhyhyKwuo0lHooqwcecM0Atcij1wwjfOxjgYYP5V3QGEdTCP83VsVUQagOud/edFMg1D19zcl30Ujea09d0+fHzxsjEv9blkBXX39oeZ3JEACoREwLuiM5+EWZSJolm7IwyMtrN0XJTx325HTalyUSWJhyZtmZCDnstD9WeNEzFi+DmdLrYMn+BuFpetz8Wbf0TUiyi5evYbPNn+JZ8Ty5YnKZ+yXiN8m/cdhXtZ6DJuxBL9u20+xThnve7RZIl51jsCC1Zt8uhecKPuXYplqkjIBP369oylntW4RjSIGJbT9A00Tbb0fapqo7CUTK6DV+8HGCUqAGee46UqqgvOllzAu4zPFEqoIVQu3R7Vd2s+qi7Iu+G2X6hFl//P1DkrOvUPHrT1hQhFl9zdJQIMeI7A+b5cyF6qiYSjKfP6cakaU6RMvBxNNDig/7GutUhfXPp/Px2FmYXC/YJXm+/5i71OuWGFG5qDUTpASlfHNYmSmxOhcGX3LdcDxfCIyDlv/QqIW5/3U7dsJIgiKt4CqHYQsynTtdsDuPsGArS3NQ3rb+pWWQ38CQKyhK6z/gQpYV7A3VFGUSXXVOf9tl/18HNLz7QkyFZHtshULeF5wf1tqJfwkARKoMgHtItPsOOyi7HKZEqrbn/viI826Im7ENFy+diNkS5lY5PpNmIVfte3nE95d+qm6Lw58/yPFUnbyzHn0nDDHMgqduL1J9MUJC5fjxJlALgPmw/LBx6vx166ppkEowhnoQ2qXBffe4pNo3MelpBdQoicaBIdc+22bPngtaSh+Hz/QNIKi7M0ScdRu+BQUHjzi07HgRBkge/eaD57oV5RJnWKZ/HkrJx57uxcefNsZ+N3KiYdbOeF42/r987d7KXsZf99hkBLZ89LVa7h6/QY+/HQtfh3XR+lnoMiG2r+RH6Iou6dxF7zcy4Xdh44pc4GizOdPoioXakiUQR/xMHZBkAtjcXfal4WMIYmIiXlRJ3TqN4xB4pCZyCwoQXkwokmLraIUhUvT4Gwbgxe97lr1Ed0kDs4JmSgM7d9fpYayoznudjesFA5RL8UgJiEVGRuKURZkm3X7gWIzECRJba9DOg5VlOn3gIUQBj9Aa8uO5iFzghNxTaJ11k9hHdfHFRLrAFUG/joMokyppDrnf0UZinMzkdYnDjEvaSyZz0e75+iKotAFk7S7wFO2Zv476r2ImCaJSF2Qg+Lq3tcXeJR4Bwn8oAloF5lmx+EWZV9fuoxFa3KUfEuy2Der855GnRAzcAK+vnQVWle5YAZK9pTJvqH67/a1DPTx+/hkjJi+SAn0IREFh3ywCM+97TRtkyrKUj5YiANH/W2WtW5lr4lzlfaY7fEKtyiTVsg+sTFzPkZUm76QUPBmrEWEiBVQ8neZCRLZ1/WrNn2ROvNjRSQbexeMKJNnZX9U6/fS8eNX4y3bI3U+/48B6Pf+PMU6t3zTNth5Z67dgilLVlq+P/zkcyz6fAu27DqAC5euKKkQJBroJxvz0LDbexRlBtFuNl8kQEt0v3FeF16KMuNfxF1yrot8J0lrgxQjd0k3q7mZWnEbBduh4Ku5VSyeBEiABEjg7iRgtvDSXgu3KLt24yY27diHx97qqSyCtXWpxz99oxP+3mcMvjpegoqK70MCK9EXX+32Hp5u2dNSlL2cMATTMlcpViWJcJe2cIWSONlMNIlr28NNkxA3KA2y/yqYl/RB3Ambp0zAL97qYS5+mndVXA37TJiFk56Q+4dPncHwWZn4aUwXU7dC4SVugG8OTFOE4r8MQVEkzPr6/EL8IWGoZcJht1XKPKG1lC8ujq/1HIGMVZtMk3gHK8ok11i3tDl4tGmiqSh7rHlX/EdMZwz+YBG+3HdISTR++eo12HlLiHsR11ZviZop7rPCRfLlCS4R/ZLMutPIqXioSYJPkBN1Tpp9/tAsZWJZlfxnbUdM9eapoygL5l+CSLpXwsV7I61F2cuPFEntj4C26MLJ+4suGQFtZRNIgARIgAQin4DZYlN7Ldyi7NvvvsP+o6eUcO0ifsz28TzQOAH/3X04Vm7ZrgimYCmK697uwyfgeLuXpfVDxEbDniPw2cZtygJThJMIj793decRMwupLhYlseDM+Gwdrl67brtZ12/ewprcAvw5KdVSiFaHpUw4lJwvRZuhk1DPIlG3dqzNjkWodPvnLHy5/5Bpf4MVZSKGRs39VEnSLTyNdYpb6f98oyPSFmbhxFnrHFumjQnxooj/4TOX4N6YzqYC3thG9TwYUTZzxSY82cqpC6Ryb+O7a0+ZCLI/dkzB2HmfeklTlHlR3H0HOmsZRUVwA6hLukxRGxw83k0CJEACJGBGQF1gWn2GW5R9//2/cPrCRcT2H6vkEDOzSolb4+87DMSw6YsVq4bRAmTWD+01d9j9L3Bv0yQ82tzcbe+RpkloPjANOw8c9lrjNm7fjXdTJ+OeNztbhlV/qFkSksbNwPa9B23lUBNhdOjEaXQZ/aGSfFlCtpuxDlmUvdZBiWYoUQ2NnORc6h83dyn+3HmQ5X45s/bINUUwt+qJSZmrLHOzBSvKZJzmr9qkWN9kDIx1PxbbFT+K6YLk9PkoOnZKO6xBHYtbolhlr5Zd171v3LzltfKoBV745hLmrtyIh5ommf5IYGyjeh6MKFuQvRW/bTfA/SOBx03wbhNl8m9By0FpWJ27Q0VXpbReDPThxVhbB/o8RvGLa3pHVG31u+r1avOf2c1nVvVaWQIJkAAJkEBdJqAuMK0+H2qSiPubd8Pabbtw9dqNsKCQBNKjZi7Gb9onQxa2xroVC0qrnni1lwuHT51F+Xff2a73+++/V4IQdB83HY/HdtVZJtR6xAr2dMseSBo3U0kgrIqZIyfPYMiMJfhRTGdTF0N5/pFmiXipYwpGzf4YZ76+6HWDM2vgd3fuKOHm52ZtUAJMmFmG1DaFLMqi4/F26hTvHh+zdmTn7cKbA8bjgSbmLoNqG7SfT7Zwu6r9reswfJazXQmFb1Z2KKIsd9d+tB+Rjp+aJJAWRg8374rm/cdgU8Fe3LkT/F4Xmae7Dx/H2rxCZG3eXvnOyUfurgMoufCNriviUpmzcz/+0H6AMi/MrKRaNurxD0mUCROZPz0mfYTDJysTUtNSpptKd+HJzRykeoNp+EnafBd2rdqarM39VC8VOdqcT9VWKQsmARIgARKo6wTUBabVp4Snf/StHpi2dI0iQsLB41Z5OTZtL8TvEoZCrAVmdT/YLAk/e6sHpmSuCioEfdmNW5i+Kgf/3sjaFU2sc3/qNEhxkVMFmfRLIvHNX7NFcfUza5N67cGmifhdh4FwzVqiBCMRlzyzl7gOpn+8Gr9p01exkEhEQbUM42dVRFnce+m4et16YSB71DqPn2UqgI3tUM9FHN3fuAsSR09DwQHfqItqf0MRZee+uYwhsz/Bv0e3N+UhAuBnjRPwz4VZOB9k+oGKigosWb0Jb/QaiXvf7IL/HR1f+W7wLv4YPxDTP/1cbb73U/K6JYxMx1Otelru31PZqJ8/FFEm4yHz89lWTkxeskqJVqqCoyhTSdzFn7o8Rg1dKLT+t+Qu7mWYmn6zEC7vXrxg8pmFqX4WQwIkQAIkUGcJqAtMq09xYZM8Vw0ShiL5/XmYOP+zkN9zlmXji137IZYJiY74j1Ef4Km39fts1HaIKHgstht+9Y8B+GjVRpyzsTiXcud/vgWv9XIprmhWFo//jOmM1u+9j8079urGVfaVbd93CO1SJ+H+JomwcjWUtj3ZsgdeiE9G59Ef4qOVG5G39yAOnziN4hMlKNj/Feat3IBOYz7E7zsOUsK7m0U2VPsqn1UTZVNx9Yb1QkosjRMWrcQfOgyEmbuoth3qsfT9J4064cNl2ThtsCxpoYUiysSC+PHGPLzUaZAigMzGSfKM/b37cE xd+ 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 Xd/ 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 =x) Maybe for the US only? A bunch of scumbags if you ask me.

By Scott G.

If you have it on a credit card call the service number and explain to them the situation. You can stop it on your end and there is a possibility you can get your money back.

By Robert P.

1-866-478-1805 is the last number I had. They are very hard to get ahold of. I'm using a Citrix product now - very happy with it and their service - and at a savings of at least $30/month!

By Chris S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LogMeIn staff and other customers.

Enjoy the freedom to work remotely with the #1 most reliable remote desktop tool. Access your Mac or PC remotely from any device.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LogMeIn?

Have a question about LogMeIn?