Review of Listia

785 Castro St #C
Mountain View, CA 94041

wendyw118
12/3/17

I think it's worth mentioning my current credit balance is 879,900 with over 200,000 credits pending coming to me while the items I've sold are being shipped and the only money I've spent resulting from my usage of Listia has gone to the USPS or Dollar Tree. I've never bought credits on the site, or shipped through the site and all of my auctions are offered at FREE SHIPPING. The money I've spent is a result of the purchase of stamps and envelopes. I think knowing the financial aspect of usage of the site is important when evaluating others reviews.

I've been using Listia for a few years and I do have to agree with most reviewers that the value of using the site is trending downward. My major issue is that a vast majority of sellers are asking ridiculous prices for their goods. Kind of like when you go to a yard sale and people say "yes but I paid $2,000 for that couch in 1997 " well, the value of goods is what people are willing to pay for the item now. Not what you paid for it when purchased new. So your 20-year-old broken down outdated couch is probably now worth $50 regardless of how much you paid for it.

But here's the thing, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PURCHASE THE ITEM! So while I agree with most reviews about the ridiculous pricing, for me it just makes the site less valuable and I don't see this as making the people at Listia.com as scammers. For me it's a perception issue, I do think that Listia could address this issue and make the site more valuable like it once was by addressing/requiring some standards from their sellers and exercising tighter controls. I'm sure no one wants Listia setting prices but if they evened out the playing field with necessary criteria from their sellers (and enforced those criteria) in order to offer an item it could drive pricing down. I personally would like to see a pricing valuation guideline just for reference. Similar to the one that I use for valuing my donations to charity when I do my taxes. I would like to think it may deter some of those sellers who aren't really using Listia in the way I think it was intended. When I first began using the site it was like an online yard sale, sadly it does feel more like eBay these days. I think Listia can still be fun and there are definitely ways of buying and selling on the site that are more successful than others. I personally only buy/sell goods for my craft projects. These items are typically lightweight and therefore I only purchase those that are shipped for free and I'm always able to offer free shipping. As a seller, I only sell items that I no longer have a use for and previously may have donated to Goodwill so I offer an item at 499 credit start (which is as high as the price can go and the listing still be free to the seller) and let the auction go from there. I believe this is how Listia was intended to be used. Sending that item is going to cost me a stamp or two and a box of envelopes every few months. Very little cost to me and the seller so it's a win/win. I would definitely feel differently if I were selling an electronics item I paid hundreds of dollars for a few months ago that weighed 5 pounds. I think this type of usage being out of line with the concept has created major issues. I'd love to see Listia get back to doing a great job of filling the niche of "one person's trash is someone else's treasure."

I should mention that I've not had an issue where I needed to dispute or had one of my transactions disputed so I can't speak to that issue and that seems to be a recurring theme in other reviews. So overall I see the site headed in the wrong direction but do think it is still a great concept. There is always a price for freedom and with Listia not micromanaging their sellers you are always going to have liars, gypsies, tramps and thieves in any business. There are some protections at least touted on the site, so my suggestion is to know that information very well so that you can do all that you can to protect yourself on either side of the transaction and to hold Listia accountable for their claims. I think it's a case of a few bad apples ruining things for everyone as well acceptance of the current social and corporate trend of it being admirable to get what you can, when you can and while you can without regard for integrity.

nates22
12/2/17

It is not per se an issue with Listia as a site itself, however, there are people on the site that are children with accounts and cannot be held liable by law. If you are a Listia user, BE AWARE of a user named msblunt. Her Real name is Kayla Worex, who is actually 10yrs old, and her father Richie Worex is a drug dealer in Newport Tennessee. Kayla pulls all kinds of underhanded things such as bid and win items, then claims it never arrives. She just took me for 500K. She has a lot of Positive ratings, but I noticed they are accompanied by negative comments. STAY AWAY FROM HER.

ens118
11/9/17

yeah your site having major issues..For that I'm out! missing credits from promo sign ups, to magical credit charge after winning item, jumps up 20000

victoriab89
11/6/17

What is going on at Listia? I have been unable to use my account for about a year. I notified Listia. Why cannot I get them to open my account? I have worked with five or six "helpers" at Listia, explaining why I have been gone, and they have the nerve to tell me they have tried multiple times, that they cannot find a way to reset my password so I can open my account. Can you imagine computer techs that can't reset a password? This sounds illegal, irresponsible and duplicitous. I suppose they have taken my almost 100,000 credits.

apcse
11/1/17

listia.com is never good to place for online shopping... There are a lot of American and Chinese spam Sellers..... Listia don"t have any rough rules for sellers. Some sellers are posted Auctions, But Don't they have any items to sale and some sellers are held purchased items more than10 Days 12 Days. And If ask why don't ship out the item yet, Sellers blaming and Cancel the orders. They don't know how to give good customer service. Some New Sellers are Posted Auctions and They request money for Shipping. After their Auction ended, those sellers are never responding, Some American and Chinese sellers are given Fake tracking details. So buyers need to waiting for purchased items, but Never ever receive. Totally wasting time.

Don't Use Listia for Online Shopping. Warning and Don't waste your time. Listia Administrate Allow for Spammers. They Never get any action to stop Spammers Activities n there site.
Because.
Listia is Spam. Admin is spam,

Response from Tom F., Listia Representative
Hi Apcs. We're sorry to hear about the inconvenience. We make sure that we don't have sellers that spam, and if happen to come across those that do, you're welcome to flag those listings to bring to our attention. If you had an auction where you needed a refund from a seller for fake tracking, please include the link in a support ticket so we can look into it. Thank you.
ricok4
8/18/17

They asked me to verify myself. I entered my credit card, they charged me 1$ and then banned me. Dont trust them.

Response from Tom F., Listia Representative
Hi Rico. We're sorry to hear about that. We want to clarify that we make sure the user knows why their account was suspended. If you haven't already, please submit a support ticket for more clarification. Thanks for your understanding.
brettv7
8/3/17

Even though I use listia for exposure, it is the slowest, most frustrating site I have ever used ! so cumbersome to navigate around ! No matter what your doing on the site, the page loading ADDS, and the traffic, has much problems with all the traffic ! just minutes ago, I was replying to a message, hit "reply" error message of to much site traffic - wiped out my whole message ! such a pain to deal with !!!!!

Response from Tom F., Listia Representative
Hi Brett. I'm so sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Please submit a support ticket if the site is not working for you, that way we can identify the problem further.
richardh236
7/27/17
• Updated review

I have written 2 reviews for Listia,and the first review I posted,got a reply! But now they REFUSE to write back and even TRY to make amends...or right the wrong that was done to me! My reviews will never change unless something is done!!!

“Scam, scam, scam, !!”
5/27/17
• Previous review

The people who run the site I scammers! They DO NOT provide fair rulings on conflicts! Even when tracking is used they come down in favor of the other person, no matter how rude or nasty that person maybe

Response from Tom F., Listia Representative
Hi Richard. I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Usually we will review the dispute in the fairest way possible. If you haven't already, please submit a support ticket so we can look into it.
melissar106
6/28/17

I made a account with this site a while ago. But a day ago I tried 20 times to log on and it would tell me user or password was incorrect so I made a new account. And today I put money onto my account and within twenty minutes they banned my account and took my money and credits. And won't give back money or add to old account which right after they banned me I was able to sign in. Talking to my lawyer about what I can do. Site is a sad excuse of a good idea. Maybe if they won't steal your money and allow scammers all over their site take credits from good people. But a mom of two boys can't get on and get craft stuff for her sons gets banned and her money stolen. Sorry pieces of s**t.

Response from Tom F., Listia Representative
Hi Melissa. We're sorry to hear about this situation. If you haven’t already, please submit a support ticket explaining your account so we can review this for you. Usually if we review your account and it is a duplicate, we will remove the second account. Hopefully we can find the right account for you so your money is returned. Thank you for your understanding.
beat268
6/1/17

I don't understand if you advertise Free Shipping then it should be just that. I have noticed people being bold enough to post within their ads that the cost of a particular item is as such and figured using credit exchange ratio and adding into that figure the shipping cost. Well let me be the first to inform anyone that figuring the cost of free shipping into the listing amounts is not free shipping and the moderators need to get on the ball sorting those people out and insisting they deduct the shipping amounts from their listings. This needs to be dealt with asap. People don't like being taken advantage of. You can sort out only the free shipping listings but many of those post that free shipping has been added to the listing amounts. This is no fair
trading practices.

robertg273
5/10/17

They suspended bidding on my account because of their own error. Someone won my bid then put in a dispute saying they never received it. Then they said it might have come but i didn't check my mail in 2 weeks. Listia gave them credits back and suspended my account. I got it fixed then i was suspended permanately from bidding. They never told me so I put many items on and when I found out I asked to either use my credits or monetary equivalent. They never responded and when I threatened legal action they put a phony listing up under my account then shut me down and kept my credits. I had over 4 million credits I lost out on so they basically committed fraud and theft. Warning, ripping a lot of people off.

Response from Tom F., Listia Representative
Hi Robert. We're glad to hear you've sold items and won items for your collection. We love hearing great feedback like this and appreciate you sending in a positive review :)
michellem263
4/14/17

This site is terrible. If you are a seller & are in the same category as one of their "special" sellers, beware. LIstia doesn't enforce the rules for them & will allow the other sellers & their minions to harass you until you just give up & leave.

delanam
4/13/17

I started trading on Listia from Day #3 of its launch. The credit concept is wonderful. I was an avid seller and bidder. Unfortunately, for the last few years, I've had to deal with their out-of-control inflation. I warned them of this three or four years ago, when it started to escalate. They did not act, but only replied that they were keeping an eye on it. Then they compounded the problem by offering 'Get it Now' purchases. Now sellers are asking astronomical amounts for their wares, often leaving out the auction process. I rarely list items anymore and will only bid on low-credit items on occasion. Listia must do something to curb the inflation or I see a demise of the site in the months ahead.

jessh37
4/13/17

Use to be. A great site but its trash now you need millions of points to get something and listia has made things harder and harder now it's about them making money and picking thare favorite seller some of the sellers can sell stuff that against the rules but other sellers are not allowed to which is bull because there not even fallowing there own rules

jarmilae
2/20/17

Because Listia is selling credits for their gift cards up front of every other seller, you pay for shipping upfront from your pocket about 2.5 month before your credits are sold. Listia is selling cards digital delivery, so they have money right away and no need to pull any money out of their pocket. It is so ridiculous to even try to get friends involved with Listia, because I would feel guilty to send them such a unfair side !!!!! I'm with listia for about 5 years, but with in 2 month I will not put anything anymore, because they only wasting my own money !!! If you see reply on comments from listia, it is never to someone who is unhappy with Listia . I wish, they would give me explanation I deserve. Weekly I ship and pay with my money for shipping, in average $30-$35 from my pocket. Money for Credits I will get for these shipments in about 2 month !!!

kathye23
1/23/17

some lister are honest, but most are ripoffers, so called agents dont help u any. when u request help getting a refund good luck wont happen. If u want ripped off then go their. i have been ripped off too much. NOTHING IS FREE, THATS A LIE, U HAVE TO BY CREDITS, AND FREE SHIPPING, NOT TRUE THEY SEND IT POSTAGE DUE, THEN CALL U A LIAR! I AM THRU. PLEASE TAKE HEED DONT GO, TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE TRUTH.

vickim43
1/22/17

I sold an item for over 50,000 points. Been selling items for over a year without any problems. Anyhow, I mailed out the item to the winner and she claims she never got it. She disputed it and got her credits back even though I provided a receipt from the post office. I was supposed to buy tracking as well!! I never had to do this before on ANY of my listings. Ok, so how am I supposed to know if this lady is lying or not?! I provided proof on my end, yet get screwed out of money paid for postage, plus the item? So not fair. I've listed about 7 items within the past few weeks, and about half of them disputed their winnings. One guy tried to say I gave him a wrong game code. I didn't. He didn't get his points back. Another lady claimed I sent her a dirty item,when in fact, it was brand new. I'm real tired of dishonest people on Listia, and if it continues, am cancelling my account. People just want something for free and have figured out how to do so on Listia. Be cautious if you use this website.

alanh84
1/21/17

I've been a member of listia for over 3 years, and other than the scams, It's been a Great experience. The mechanics of the site are like that of eBay, Feedback system, Bidding, Buy it Now/Get it Now, etc. Instead of money, we use a currency called "Credits" which are Earned and exchanged for buying and selling items on the site. So far it's been a good system, however, The value of credits has experienced major inflation in recent years, for example when I first joined 1000 credits = $1 dollar, Now 27,500 credits = $1 dollar, which in turn devalues the credits you've saved.

The vast majority of Sellers/Buyers on Listia are usually Honest, Friendly, Trustworthy and Always deliver on their promise. The sellers are really reasonable and they ship your order very fast, and when the item arrives, It's in pristine to perfect condition. And the buyers share the same honest, kind, characteristics as the sellers. They'll all a pleasure to deal with.

However, there are numerous scams and indecencies on the site which originate from various Buyers and Sellers alike. There was this one buyer (greggschimmel) who began to bombard me with rude and offensive private messages, just moments after winning my auction, which went on for several days until he finally requested a refund, which I provided him with, then after receiving a full refund and sending me a few more taunts, He gave me a permanent negative feedback rating on my account.

Also, I've been scammed countless times by Greedy Dishonest sellers on listia, Here are a few instances, 3 years ago, I won "Tomatillo Seeds" but, they haven't arrived since, and anther auction for an LG Phone which I won over 2 years ago, is still a no show.

There are way more auctions that didn't deliver on their promise, but I won't list them here because listia prevailed in refunding my credits for those fraudulent listings.

And remember to read listings thoroughly and I mean Rigorously thoroughly before Bidding!
Listia does not refund credits for misread auctions! The choice is only up to the Seller to decide on rather Keeping the credits for them self or Refund the credits to the buyer who Mistakingly thought they were getting something else by accidently misreading the listing's description! Unfortunately, If the seller says no, you just have to go along with the flow.

I should know because 6 days ago, I Mistakingly Made THE Most Ridiculous, Outrageous, Unfortunate, Regrettable, Unpardonable, Expensive, Unforgettable, Absolut WORST! Transaction I EVER!!! MADE! ON LISTIA!!! By Winning a 550,000 CREDIT auction for an Uncertain type and quantity of Blueberry seeds! From Lista Seller (bny)! I thought the auction Was for a LIVE BlueBerry Plant, Because I Discovered the listing under LIVE PLANTS!!! The TITLE READ: "Blueberry Bush" And THE Price Was Extremely HIGH! Like (1,375,000) CREDITS HIGH! But, I was very hyped about getting A Live Blueberry Plant, So I kindly asked the seller (bny) if the price can be reduced to 550,000, which the seller responded to in no time and it was reduced to 550,000 Which was virtually all of my credits which for the record took me more than 2 months of hard work to build up. And I thought I carefully read the entire description like 3 times before Submitting My credits, however, I've seemed to have missed the whole "seeds" part because it was cleverly hidden under the phrase 'Hardy Perennial' and the word 'seeds' was only mentioned once in the entire listing!

Bottom line, The Listing was listed under live plants, The price was very high,
The listing's title and description was typed up like a live plant auction, and the seller had a high feedback rating, So I assumed It was A Live Blueberry Plant, And I Submitted my 2 months work of 550,000 credits which has the equal value of $20.00 Dollars, That's RIGHT the equivalent of Twenty US DOLLARS!!! a few minutes later after winning the auction, I realized my regrettably expensive mistake when I saw the lone Word "Seeds" in the description, I immediately contacted the seller (bny) about the issue, but, to no response. And I had to wait 3 Days to submit a refund request via dispute, So waiting after 3 days, I sent in my refund request and reason, and I had to wait an additional day for The Seller and Listia's moderator to respond. bny Finally responds by disappointingly writing: (Listia Rule #1 ~ Carefully read listing information and descriptions before bidding.)

And the moderator's response was: (Hi, I'm very sorry, but we are not able to refund credits to the winner in this case. Only the seller can grant a refund in cases of buyer's remorse, accidental bidding, or shipping payment issues. Since the seller is not willing to grant you a refund, it is advised that you continue with the listing, receive the item(s), and relist it. If you still do not want the item, the credits will be transferred to the seller.
Please let me know how you would like to proceed.)

It's been several days and Seller (bny) is still Ignoring my later messages, not answering my questions, And is very reluctant to refund any amount of my credits. 550,000 Credits/$20.00 Dollars, DOWN THE DRAIN. Hands Down the most Disappointing purchase I've made anywhere.
And still, no word from listia's moderators when I replied to their first message.

If anyone's going to use listia DO NOT BUY FROM SELLER: ( beware narcissistic yahoo ) AKA (bny). Don't even try!

Anyway, other than that, Listia's not just only a superb site, but, a close friend, I'll use it and support it to the very end.

UPDATE: (1/24/2017) The issue still hasn't been resolved, And Crook seller (bny) went on vacation with the credits he stole. Also, HE DISABLED ME FROM CONTACTING HIM AFTER I GAVE HIM 550,000 CREDITS, TRULY HORRENDOUS.

I ASSUME HE'S VACATIONING INTO THE CAVE OF SHAME.

UPDATE: (1/30/2017) The tracking number I received appeared to be false because, the tracking info claimed that the item was delivered to DECATUR, TN. But, I live nowhere near Tennessee. And Eventually, The moderator finally refunded my credits.

Tip for consumers: Remember to read listings thoroughly and I mean Rigorously thoroughly before Bidding!

nickb102
1/19/17

If you are having any bad issues with Listia,
been banned and you lost your credits ?
paid for shipping, then banned ?
please share and post on our page at

khoap2
12/27/16

I often buy digital products: gilft card, code game, bitcoin... on listia.com. Thank you so much and goodluck

jimw120
12/27/16

I've been a member for over 5 years and I remember the days where one can find a good coffee maker and spend about 10k credits for it. Now, the credits are so worthless, the last auction I won was a mouse pad and I spent over 20k credits for it. I don't even bother doing the offers (or Lista) any longer because they pay jack and credits are now probably worth 1/10th of a penny each. Auctions with a GIN of 500k credits are now GINS of 5,000,000 for the same item! You guys really messed it up big time. Never again.

shaym21
12/27/16

im so sick of LISTIA RICHARD he is a joke i agree with Sharon M. review LISTIA IS A JOKE THE MODERATORS ARE RACIST and they DISCRIMINATE ITS OK FOR THERE HIGH END PAID OFF SELLERS TO RIP OFF BUYERS PROVIDE NO TRACKING NUMBER MAKE PROMISES TO A BUYER THAT THERE ITEM WILL BE THERE A CERTAIN DATE I BOUGHT MY KID THAT HAS CANCER A VR SYSTEM THE SELLER SAID IT WOULD BE HERE BY CHRISTMAS EVE I BOUGHT IT ON MONDAY CHRISTMAS EVE WAS ON A SAT .SO FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY IS 5 DAYS THE SELLER BEWARE OF THIS SELLER COKEREWARDS2 NOTHING BUT A SCAMMING ..ANYWAY I ASKED WERE MY TRACKING NUMBER WAS HE SAID OH IT DONT HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER THEN I WAS TOLD HE WAS A DROP SHIPPER FROM AMAZON WELL TODAY IS 12/27/2016 AND I STILL HAVE NOT GOT MY SONS CHRISTMAS GIFT I EVEN OPENED A CASE ON 12/24/2016 SO I DID A TEST I CALLED THE SELLER A ASS HOLE SELLER ON 12/25/2015 NOW DONT FORGET I OPENED A CASE ON THE 24TH NOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY JUMPED AT A SNAP OF A FINGER WHEN I CALLED HIM A ASS BUT THEY STILL HAVE FAILED TO GIVE ME MY 1 MILLION CREDITS I PAID FOR A $5 DOLLAR ITEM IF YOU ASK ME THE Mr. Gee-Hwan Chuang
Co-Founder
Mr. James Fong
Co-Founder...............PLAY FAVS I THINK CERTAIN PEOPLE GET PAID TO USE LISTIA I ALSO FOUND SOMETHING ELSE TO BE FUNNY THE SELLER THAT HAS RIPPED ME OFF cokerewards2 HAS A 100 PERCENT FEEDBACK BUT YOU TELL ME HOW THAT IS WHEN HE HAS 7 NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS NOW I HAVE BEEN SELLING ON LISTIA FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS I ONLY HAVE 5 NEG FEEDBACKS AND MY FEEDBACK IS 98 SO YOU TELL ME HOW THATS EVEN POSSIBLE LISTIA IS A RIGGED SCAMMING DISCRIMATION SITE YOU CANT CALL NO ONE A DONKEY AKA ASS WHICH IS NOT A CURSE WORD ITS IN THE BIBLE BUT SELLERS LIKE cokerewards2 CAN STEEL FROM ME AND MY CANCER SON NO QUESTIONS ASKED HOW IS THAT FAIR LISTIA YOU FAILED THE TEST IM THINKING ABOUT FILING DISCRIMATION CHARGES

jenniferv47
12/1/16

I have been on Listia for a little over 3 years now, as a buyer and a seller, I really love this site and have not had any real problems with it at all! Yes, the value of the dollar fluctuates, but it has not been extremely severe at all, I have never seen it go below 20k for $1, but I look at the fact that the dollar fluctuates every day in regular life, so, no big deal!
Yes, I have bid on things where the seller turned out to be horrible, but I just ask for my credits back and I have gotten them back every single time that I have asked. Again, this is how life is every day too, there are bad people, and then you have those people who are great and they make your day even better! I have "run" into more of the great ones one Listia more than I have run into the horrible ones though, which I am really happy about!
I would not trade my account for anything! Thank you Listia!!

Response from Tom F., Listia Representative
Hi Jennifer. Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate you letting us know your experience on the site as a buyer and a seller, and we're happy to hear you've encountered good users like yourself using Listia.
katelynns3
12/1/16

its real and you can get free stuff with credits like using others refers and posting yours also surveys give you credits and Facebook game can also give you credits please use my refer link/code so we both get some more credits thank would highly recommend this site and app.... A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ my refer code DHYJKM please use if you have not joined yet thanks ps it also gives you a additional 1,000 credits

destynel
11/24/16

Great site to get good stuff for basically free unless you but points I usually just do things on the site to easily gain points! Like the reason I'm posting this help me and YOU get free points by signing up for an account using my refer code! CBPZTV

Response from Tom F., Listia Representative
Hi Destyne. We’re glad to hear about your feedback. We hope you continue finding great items and enjoying your time here on Listia!
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Stacy L some sellers can even display they really sent mail, they take digital photo when they send mail. they can even show out. but because listia recoginze tracking code. even if you can even display the mail and correct address correct person, showing u had really sent mail, because no tracking code. listia would still return all credit back to buyer.

By castele l.

Jackie R your friend only buy item from your username, and NOT buying from others. it's a kind of dishonesty, and a fraud in listia. even if 2 are diff people because that person only buys your username things, and nobody else so yes you both will be suspended.

By Vicario L.

its just a game even the verified people you cant trust to many children on listia and grown men that act like children

By gregory d.

They don't deal in cash, unless you want to buy listia credits. That being said, you can make some bank if you have a good product by what credits you make on it. Then, you could use those credits to bid on gift cards and more pricey stuff that has actual value. I use the site for hard to find seeds, and it has been good for me. As for making money????? Not so easy to see a real profit.

By Sharon Y.

Listia is an online marketplace where you win other people's stuff using credits instead of money. All users on our site act as both a Buyer and Seller. If you are bidding on items you want from our site, you are considered a Buyer. If you are giving away items on our site, you are considered a Seller :)

By Tom F. [Listia Rep]

the rules say 5 completed auctions all with positive feedback, and if you have had a negative feedback before that then you have to get your % above 90 % feedback to get them.

By brian c.

I don't know. I have never tried and won't. Listia is garbage. Try Etsy or EBay. Even with little items, it costs very little to list items(20 cents) and they take 10% of your sale price. I list in both locations and eBay has an amazing 'buyer gets what they ordered or they get their money back' policy. Check it out.

By MEREDITH M.

Actually Gw it is not about the clicks or fan me and i'll fan you back. although it is a nice gesture, i do not fan people who i am not personal friends with or they have awesome inventories. so i ahve under 100 ppl fanned meanwhile i think just broke 1400 people following me... of which probably half are active. wish listia had a way to regularly reach out to all your fans... not manually click each and email...

By Cordial T.

If you are having any bad issues with Listia, been banned and you lost your credits ? paid for shipping, then banned ? Usres are banned after sending outvaluables and loose your credits with no way to spend them ? Hundreds of usres aree being banned by inexperienced represenatives forno apparent reason. have anissue you would like to discuss ? please share and post on our page at https://www.facebook.com/ListiaReviews/ We are makig a page to confront Listia and its bad business practices. Please Share! and post your issues.

By nick b.
Questions? Get answers from the Listia staff and other customers.

47 Photos for Listia