Lancome.ca

Lancome.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lancome.ca also ranks 453rd among Cosmetics sites. The most common issues with Lancome.ca are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Lancome.ca?

“Wrong order delivered constantly - DO NOT BUY ONLINE”

Gebisa M.
4/1/20

Hi, Last fall i received an order from Lancome.ca and the perfume as a sample had broken during shipment and they told me i had to return the whole thing and they would not compensate me for the full price since the perfume had already broken... ( as if shipping was my fault - i sent them pictures as soon as i got the package but no help from them) I decided to order again and spent about 300$ and i received a package today with the wrong products that when i search online is only valued at 100$. This is impossible to find out how come they keep making mistakes like this and they wont even be responsible for it. Lesson learned DO NOT USE LANCOME.CA - go to a store purchase your products at least you know what you are getting!

gebisam1
April 1st, 2020
Hi,

lynnt122
October 29th, 2019
Lancome did not shipped what i ordered
The item I ordered not in stock, they still let me place order and charged to my card
Very regret to do business with them
louiseh21
March 10th, 2014
The service is the ''pits''.
The site kept saying that it could not complete my transaction when it was really passing my card so I ended up with 3 identical orders that Lancôme said it could not cancel.
I had to wait for the orders, return them and wait to have my card credited.

Their customer service opens at 9:00 AM and it took over an hour to speak to someone who kept leaving me on hold and could finally do nothing.

Customer service is non-existent.
Personnel is impolite, disinterested and slow.
If you want to buy lancôme - go to store - forget online
yool
March 12th, 2014
Horrible experience with Lancome Paris Canada.

First, They put US costumer service number (*******663) for Canadian customers and they give you Canadian customer numbers *******277) when you call them.

Second, the Canadian customer number is going to some sort of call relay agent plays automatic voice response with only French (of course, I only understand number & some greetings in French) and if you are patient enough you will get to speak to an agent and ask customers which product we are calling for. And then they will send you to the real Lancome Canadian customer service.

Third, I got to speak to the agent after 10 mins of waiting and saying that they cannot offered the promotion product because it is out of stock which I ordered 7days ago and it is listed in my order purchase receipt. Wondering if you don't have the promotion product why they even promote it in their website (they still have the promotion in their website to lure customers) even if they don't have one left to offer.

Finally, It was not acceptable to me so I insisted on return the product and they told me that I needed to pay my own shipping fee and they can only offer 10% discount for the next purchase for compensation. Yeah, I am going to buy another product with Lancome. If it wasn't my Mom asked me to buy one, I wouldn't even try to buy this stuff.

Questions? Get answers from the Lancome.ca staff and other customers.

Discover French Beauty by Lanc̫me: makeup, skin care and fragrance. Be inspired by the tutorials featuring Lanc̫me's makeup artists and beauty experts Lanc̫me Canada

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lancome.ca?

Have a question about Lancome.ca?