Review of Lancome.ca

Lancome.ca reviews

Tel: 1-800-526-2663

lynnt122
10/29/19
Lancome did not shipped what i ordered
The item I ordered not in stock, they still let me place order and charged to my card
Very regret to do business with them
yool
3/12/14
Horrible experience with Lancome Paris Canada.

First, They put US costumer service number (*******663) for Canadian customers and they give you Canadian customer numbers *******277) when you call them.

Second, the Canadian customer number is going to some sort of call relay agent plays automatic voice response with only French (of course, I only understand number & some greetings in French) and if you are patient enough you will get to speak to an agent and ask customers which product we are calling for. And then they will send you to the real Lancome Canadian customer service.

Third, I got to speak to the agent after 10 mins of waiting and saying that they cannot offered the promotion product because it is out of stock which I ordered 7days ago and it is listed in my order purchase receipt. Wondering if you don't have the promotion product why they even promote it in their website (they still have the promotion in their website to lure customers) even if they don't have one left to offer.

Finally, It was not acceptable to me so I insisted on return the product and they told me that I needed to pay my own shipping fee and they can only offer 10% discount for the next purchase for compensation. Yeah, I am going to buy another product with Lancome. If it wasn't my Mom asked me to buy one, I wouldn't even try to buy this stuff.
louiseh21
3/10/14
The service is the ''pits''.
The site kept saying that it could not complete my transaction when it was really passing my card so I ended up with 3 identical orders that Lancôme said it could not cancel.
I had to wait for the orders, return them and wait to have my card credited.

Their customer service opens at 9:00 AM and it took over an hour to speak to someone who kept leaving me on hold and could finally do nothing.

Customer service is non-existent.
Personnel is impolite, disinterested and slow.
If you want to buy lancôme - go to store - forget online

Questions? Get answers from the Lancome.ca staff and other customers.

Lancome.ca?