Review of JustFly

Tel: 1-800-717-5015
info@justfly.com

jefff253
11/12/19
Overall a good experience, was able to find the flights as close to the times I wanted for the cheapest price.... Was dissappointed though when I wanted to change the departure date, I wasn't able to, so I had to cancel and rebook and of course I was then able to find the date that I wanted to change to which cost me more money
hsaram
11/12/19
I like how the cheapest flights that can work around my schedule are shown and easy to book. I've compared to other websites and this is offered the cheapest.
caroliner87
11/12/19
The justfly website is easier to find online and you can call for help anytime you want to book a ticket.They serve all people with no discrimanation .Booking a flight with justfly will give you abroad experience as you travel with then.Their instractions are clear.It a great oppotunity and appreciation that we have such a wonderful justly company serving the world and making a difference in peoples life.
lanced55
11/12/19
I was able to find flight at reasonable price considering it was short notice. Overall I had a great experience and would book again.
lorap22
11/12/19
I enjoy searching for flights and seeing the options for alternative days. Finding flights is made easier with the alert.
jacquelinef85
11/12/19
Experience with the wed site was awesome
Ty
Hope everything working out good.keep up the great work.
heshamd1
11/11/19
Just fly offers best price n the web and site is really easy to use. This my third year buying my tickets on just fly , no complaints.
lauram819
11/11/19
I needed to make a quick weekend visit to family from DC to Boston and the best price options were on JustFly. It was a very last minute trip (in fact, I only bought the ticket a few hours before flying). JustFly made it easy and pain free!
sajjadq
11/11/19
I would have liked to see the cancellation fees, and the baggage policy right on the page before finalizing the purchase. otherwise the experience was great. thansk
johng1810
11/10/19
I tried to order my round trip ticket flight and was pleasantly surprised by the low price of it. I went through all of the steps online and submitted my order for it. After a minute or two I received a notice stating that my flight was completely booked.....ok... so I tried a different flight with the same result.... weird..so I called them and got their customer service and tried to get that flight, they told me that the airlines are taking that flight back and won't allow me to order that flight or any others. They said that I can order a similar flight for $1400 and with that my bags fly free. At this point I was appalled and confused. So I hung up that call. Then I decided to try to order the tickets separately, two one way tickets. Instead of paying $178 for the round trip ticket. I payed $84 for one, and $217 for the other. I wasn't happy but I was glad that was done, or so I thought. Apparently the website and the agent kept running my card and ran it an additional 16 TIMES for over $1200 this is not acceptable. I called in again with my disposition and got the first line they said that I need to talk to customer service, then customer service said that it will take 10 business days for that to be credited back, not good enough. I asked for a supervisor, the supervisor said that she doesn't see a booking number so there is no proof of the charges. Then followed up with saying that I shouldn't have authorized my card to be charged and there is nothing that could be done. At this point I am on fire. At this point I asked for her supervisor she then wanted to play word games with me stating that she doesn't have a supervisor, I asked her who does she report to, who does she turn her time sheet in to, she replied her manager. As I am writing this I am on hold with the "manager" more to come..
chadm141
11/10/19
I have used this airline ticket site twice and always have found the cheapest flights to Thailand and Philippines. Saving me $500.00 to $1,000.00
I highly recommend to everyone that is wishing to save money on airline tickets and get the cheapest deal.
kathleenw312
11/10/19
DO NOT use this service. It was responsible for one of the WORST flight experiences (and added expense and frustration) ever! We booked the only flight available from Tuliare to Antananarivo on the day we had to travel. Our "little domestic" flight was $747 (US dollars)! The flight routed us through Reunion Island. There was no information or WARNING that this is a foreign country. As a result, we had to go through customs, AND upon landing "back" in Madagascar (we were unaware that we had "left the country"), our visas were no longer good. We had to get information, stand in line, and PAY AGAIN for new visas. A horrible experience, and all because JustFly did a worse than disgusting job of booking us and failing to communicate essential information. DO NOT USE JUSTFLY!!!
sureshy
11/10/19
Good trip without any hassles. Tea and biscuits provided at no extra charge. Seating is comfortable.
alyssaw39
11/10/19
This company is terrible. I booked a round trip flight to Auckland and my flight has been changed 5 times. My total travel time JUST ON THE RETURN of this trip is now up to 52 hours. I had to call my employer and change my PTO dates. I am absolutely livid and will NEVER use this company again. I booked my own return flight separately and am close to canceling the trip all together. Each change has been drastic and caused me to need to rebook other events.
marcelg22
11/10/19
I liked the speed and price of the ticket even though I donated several hours to reach the destination.
rickief4
11/10/19
Simply easy awesome..I had no trouble. I was able to find good prices at last minute. I would recommend this site to others. The only thing that wasn't clear or easily seen was being able to cancel without add the protection plan; I am saying what if I made a mistake how long do I have to cancel or can I cancel and rebook?
sandrao117
11/10/19
This was a fast booking. Very easy to use. I will definitely use this again next time I travel. Prices were better than the cheap o websites.
yelenas15
11/10/19
It was a new website for me. Someone recommended this website when I was looking for the tickets. It was quick and easy to book a flight.
arkadip
11/10/19
I use this website for last several years, and it always works perfect for me. Thank you team!
Will continue doing it for next time.
victorr316
11/10/19
no he realizado el vuelo aún, pero acabo de despachar mi valija y hubo un costo adicional de U$S40. con lo cual el precio es desproporcionado, y el servicio a comentar luego. es ináudito que un traslado de maleta por 50' sea más caro que un viaje de 4 horas en otro país. Sugiero que al menos en el caso de Aerolíneas Argentinas se advierta claramente ese "detalle". Pude haber comprado otro pasaje por menos dinero final. Saludos
waela17
11/9/19
Good saving . I compared prices from other website like Orbitz and the airlines website. Justfly was the cheapest.
margaretk183
11/9/19
Says you charged me $82.00 for upgraded seats. Actuality is that is a lie. I was told you charged me $82.00 for the privilege to then go to the airlines and buy my upgrades directly from them. Outrageous misrepresentation. So your quote is really a lie and your representation of facts are a lie and your representative I called supported the lie. After then paying for my upgrades, I would have paid less dealing directly with the airline carrier then my final cost due to your misrepresentations. I will never do business with you again.
judithn44
11/9/19
online travel sites: look for one, everyone else pops up. Ran each separately for calm, organized experience. Entered my info (5-6 mos. in advance) and immediately found affordable flights at human hours. Baggage info was easily found and understood (my ticket doesn't allow checking baggage).
shirleyb266
11/9/19
Booking my trip to New York was quick and easy.I was able to get the flight times that were convienant to my planned vacation without any issues.
tomm772
11/9/19
I spent 1.5 hours online for them to tell me "I should have read the entire terms of purchase". To reschedule a flight cost 333 dollars. To purchase a new flight directly from the airline cost 319. This website provides no service and takes advantage of customers. I'm a frequent flyer and am furious with their policies and customer service. Shame on them.

Tip for consumers: Do not trust this travel agency.

This is a FRAUDULENT Company with the worse customer service you will find. STAY AWAY

By BRIAN B.

They are not reliable at all. Take your business somewhere else.

By Benjamin S.

I would not trust them again. Once was enough. RUN away!

By Wade P.

Hi Ed, We're so sorry to hear that you've difficulties with a reservation. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message, and tell us a bit more about the issue? We'll reach out to you to help resolve the matter. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi there, As per checking your booking, the ticket that you cancelled is non-refundable. No refund can be processed as ticket is only applicable for future travel credit.

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

It doesn't matter. They will do NOTHING. Turn it in to the BBB and also the Consumer Protection Agency and call your credit card company to dispute the charges. They are FRAUD

By BRIAN B.
Helpful answer -1

Hi Anne, Thanks for reaching out to us on SiteJabber. You can find information on our cancellation policy here http://www.justfly.com/help/faq/I-have-to-cancel-my-flight We always recommend that you confirm your reservation directly with the airline 48-72 hours prior to departure, regardless of where you book. This is to ensure that your flight is scheduled to take off as usual. If you have any questions or concerns, send us a private message and we'll be happy to help! Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi Ruth, In some cases, airlines can make changes to your reservation. If the changes don't work for you, we'll try our best to accommodate you. Please email us at social@justfly.com if you need assistance with your booking. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

I really don't understand all these negative reviews, I had a wonderful experience with JustFly. Cheap ticket, lots of flights departure time options, no problem at the airport, flight was smooth ... actually nothing to worry about.

By Janet N.

Hi there, This all depends on the airline fare rules. We would suggest contacting our customer care team at 1-800-717-5015. They will be able to answer your questions accordingly. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JustFly staff and other customers.

JustFly?