Review of JustFly

Tel: 1-800-717-5015
info@justfly.com

keving301
1/17/19

Don't be fooled. It worked for one of my flights, then the last 2 were just illegal. They make name errors and flight mistakes, then blame you and charge you the cancellation fee or extended cancellation fee when it is their fault. That's a lot of money they are collecting for doing nothing.

shanshanl
1/17/19

A month a ago, I booked two tickets to China. I was charged around $150 booking/service fee per ticket. I paid $1700 for two ticket in total. Today, my plan changed, so I cancel the tickets. I was changed $500 modification fee today, but my refund will be back in to my credit in 6- 8 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! And I will only get $1350 out of $2200 I'm paying. I'm losing $900 in total. If I booked the flight tickets from somewhere else instead of justfly.com, I probably only spend around $1000 for two tickets. It must be my head was kicked by a donkey, so I chose justfly.com. What a scam!

lolam129
1/14/19

I'd give zero I could with my experience with justfly. They rip off people and there's no solution. The representative sits somewhere in India and keeps repeating same thing like a robot instead of help. I bought a ticket with cancellation and refundable option which I paid extra. I had to cancel my ticket and I was charged for $77 and I was told that my money is not refundable but I can use my left over credit for the future reference. I said okay and now I'm trying to use my credit and the prices is three times more than just regular price. I called the customer service and his manager they were useless keep repeating that if I want to use my credit like $181 I need to buy $800 ticket meanwhile on the same website same ticket costs $ 200. It doesn't make sense to me charging my account for cancellation fee and I cannot use the same price just because I have my own cash money with the company. It's a rip off be aware!!!!!

kelciel
1/13/19

1 STAR IS ACTUALLY GENEROUS. DO NOT USE THIS SITE TO BOOK ANY FLIGHTS! I HAD TO SPEAK TO 3 DIFFERENT EMPLOYEES, ALL OF WHICH KNEW NOTHING AT ALL !!!!! I HAD TO TELL THEM THAT VIRGIN AMERICA WAS BOUGHT OUT BY ALASKAN. THESE IDIOTS ALL GAVE ME A DIFFERENT STORY. ONE EVEN LIED AND SAID I COULD CALL ALASKAN AND BOOK THROUGH THEM. WHEN I CALLED ALASKAN THEY TOLD ME THIS STORY WAS NOT TRUE. I SUGGEST NOBODY EVER USE THIS STUPID SITE TO BOOK A FLIGHT. HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frankm548
1/13/19

There should be a class action lawsuit against these guys. We got taken 1,100 by there shady and dishonest practice. We are pushing for damages to stop them from burgling other folks. Long story is ... My wife bought a ticket to fly to Africa. She had to cancel because of a health emergency with our daughter. they told her I would be $150 rebooking fee plus the cost difference for the new ticket. When we went to rebook the ticket was the same price. I tried to book over and over again but the website would not fulfill the request. so she spent an hour arguing with customer service he wanted to charge her $800 because of what they said the price difference was when we were staring at their website which said it cost the same.

sant6
1/12/19

I would give justfly a negative rating if it were possible. Let me tell you why, my family and a single adult tried to travel out of the US and when they were all ready and prepared to leave. They told us that the adult couldn't leave because he needed a visa since he wasn't a US citizen. When he came back, devesated, we called them and told us that it was our fault. We were not responsible enough ask them and that there was no possible refund or anyway to get our money back so, $2000 gone. I wish it ended there but it doesn't. So my family traveled out of the United States and it was all good and when they were suppose to return, they couldn't. They couldn't return back to tu US because the layover was over 24hrs and we were not informed about this because when they departed, everything was fine because they were all citizens and the layover was less than 24hrs. When they try to comeback to the US, they were told you can't return until you have a visa. I called justfly and China eastern airline. Let me tell you, they were nothing but bluff. No help at all whatsoever, I talked to China eastern airline and ask why this happened and they told me, you were IRRESPONSIBLE." yet again. And that if you want them to be able to come back, apply for a visa so they can come back or buy another plane ticket that has less than 24hr layover. This is the reason why I suggest that you should never ever choose Justfly or China eastern airline, they are not responsible to tell you what you need and if you ask them they'll just blame it on you. So here we are, my family is out of the US and still stuck and trying to find a way back to the US.

erikn23
1/11/19

Never ever - Fraud
Never ever - Justfly is a Fraud in a way. Full of lie and stealing. Don't involve with them. Also costumer service = no respect. You have no value for them.

makhans1
1/11/19

Worst website to buy a ticket, I wish I had known or read reviews. I bought tickets for 2 passengers from Boston to Cape Verde at $1509.62 1 month and half in advance. Ticket prices for each passenger were around $700-800 on other websites. I'm supposed to fly on TAP airlines. When I called the airlines to confirm my flight, they told me that my ticket didn't include luggage and have to pay for them.....they told me each luggage will cost $92 to go and another $92 back total of $184 per person. I called justfly Customer Service about the issue they told me that they only sell tickets without baggages....the rep told if I'm traveling with luggage then I have to pay for them separately and that there's nothing he can do to help. Watch out people if you're buying tickets from this website, they promise to sell tickets but you end paying a lot for luggage to and from. But tickets airlines or a legit website. Terrible Customer Service as well. Be ware!

peterj267
1/9/19

PROMISED TO LET ME KNOW THE NEW ROUTE WITHIN 72 HOURS. THEY DID NOT. WHEN I RANG THEY STILL HAD NO ANSWER. WHEN I ASKED TO CANCEL THEY TOLD ME I HAD TO WAIT ANOTHER 3 DAYS BEFORE THEY WOULD CONFIRM I COULD CANCEL....AND THEN WAIT 2 MONTHS TO GET MY REFUND CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT. IN 15 YEARS OF TRANSATLANTIC FLIGHTS I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE OR "COULDN'T REALLY CARE" ATTITUDE.

Response from Sarah C., JustFly Representative
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your review. We’re so sorry to hear that you’ve had a negative experience with our customer care team. We will be carefully reviewing the issues that occurred with your booking, and provide the required training to ensure that our team is equipped to handle any situation. We always rely on customer feedback to help improve our services.

As per checking the remarks on file, we are able to see a request was made to receive a waive to process a full refund due to this major schedule change. Once refund is processed, someone will be in contact with you to advise you all is complete.

We apologize for this delay and inconvenience.

dorae7
1/7/19

Phone call reservation.Nice friendly service.....It was nice to speak to a real person for a change
Will use it again Great deal on the flight ticket too

davidw1336
1/7/19

They did what they said they would do...... airline tickets at a good price. It all worked out OK. Would use again.

yvonnea38
1/7/19

Booking on line is easy. Mist of the time their prices are the lowest l find so when I'm looking for reasonable fares l check JustFly first.

marya875
1/6/19

They have almost 2000 complaints with the BBBSCAM SCAM SCAM..CHOSE 2 PASSENGERS BOOKED THE FIRST DIDN'T ALLOW A SECOND.CALLED THEM AND SPOKE TO A CRAZY INDIAN LADY WHO TOLD ME I'D HAVE TO PAY $25 TO CANCEL IN ORDER TO ADD ANOTHER PASSENGER. THOUGHT MAYBE SHE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND. THEY DOUBLED THE PRICE OF THE FLIGHT I HAD JUST BOOKED AND WANTED A CANCELLATION FEE. WHY DO I HAVE TO CANCEL TO BOOK ANOTHER ESPECIALLY WHEN I ALREADY ASKED FOR 2. ASKED FOR A SUPERVISOR LITERALLY 17 TIMES. FINALLY SHE SAYS OK..20 MINS LAYER SAYS CAN'T GET ONE AND HANGS UP ON ME SCAM SCAM SCAM

Response from Sarah C., JustFly Representative
Hi Mary,

Thank you for your review however we seem to be a little confused. Information you have given here does not reflect any of your bookings that we were able to locate. Can you please send us an email at social@justfly.com along with his review and the correct 9 digit reference number so we can look this over?

hilolam
1/5/19

ZERO customer service, they are holding 5K of my hard earned money!!! They have shady business, please stay away from them.

Response from Sarah C., JustFly Representative
Hi Hilola,

Thank you very much for your review. As per checking your booking, I am able to see a file has already been made to BBB regarding this. A member of our Customer Resolution Team will be looking into this and will get back to you with a resolution.

marks1229
1/5/19

I made a reservation for my aunt last night using the app and woke up morning to an email that my payment was not accepted, so I called my card company that told me that there was not an issue with my card and I have a ZERO balance. So I called and made another reservation, booked a ticket, and purchased again, within 10 minutes received another cancellation email for the ticket. I called my card company again, and again they said there was no issue with my card, and had a pending transaction from United for $200.00. Called a 3rd time and purchased the ticket again using an Amex card, the representative told me that I am all set and has been authorized, don't worry about a thing, guess what happened. I received a 3rd email that there was an error with that payment. Everyone I called, the calls have been routed out of the country, the people are rude, and am thinking to myself that maybe this company is going to do credit card fraud. What the hell is wrong with your business? I will be placing a complaint with the BBB.

Mark Swanson

sawyern
1/4/19

Using Justfly is my go-to app to fly back home from college for holidays and breaks. They make it super easy and send me the reminders I need to check-in and times! Thanks Justfly!

thomasc516
1/3/19

The site is easy to use and quickly identifies and sorts an array of possible flight options. The first couple of times, I compared results with several other airfare ticket websites, and reached the same conclusion: JustFly doesn't seem to miss any combination of airlines and flights to reach my destination. Except, Southwest is not included on any of the airfare search sites. I've used it enough now that I just go straight to JustFly. I had seen the same flights on the other sites at around the same price, but it took longer to find them.

rebekahm25
1/3/19

I have read on the better business bureau that this site charges hundreds of dollars for name changes that are THEIR fault! DO NOT GO WITH THIS SITE. I was charged $200 dollars to change ONE word!!!

alaaeddinet
1/2/19

Save yourself the headache and money and use a different broker. The software is glitchy and autofilled an incorrect name. They wouldn't fix the problem but insisted I cancel the reservation for a 50 dollar fee, a scam tactic

siddhis
1/1/19

Where do I even begin. I had booked a long distance flight with justfly and paid extra for seats. When I checked in with the boarding pass I did not get the desired seat I had paid extra for. I let this incident go, as I thought of giving justfly another chance. I booked another flight with them and within 2 hours my booking got cancelled. I called them and they said airline did not confirm their booking. I booked again, and guess what, my booking got cancelled once again. They don't take full responsibility of their bookings and don't investigate the matter to make sure, the incident does not repeat.There is no call from their side to fix the inconvenience that was caused.This has happened to many people around me.Their customer service is terrible and their supervisor is not knowledgeable. I would recommend to directly book it with the airline than go with these unreliable third parties.

inezc7
1/1/19

Justfly is The best thing that has ever happened to frequent flyers like myself. The flight prices are very reasonable. I give them 2 thumbs up and 10 stars

brittneye6
1/1/19

I loved the experience. I didn't get to pick where I can seat but that's fine. I got the window seat so I was more than happy. Not long lay over time

gameelae
1/1/19

From the start of the booking process the entire situation was easy to navigate and handle with no problem

anyag6
1/1/19

So I tried to book a trip through justfly. They sent me emails about an issue with my debit card and not being able to process the transaction. They then sent me an email saying my reservation was cancelled (attached screenshots below). I rebooked the trip directly through the airline this time, but just saw that I was still charged the full amount from justfly EVEN THOUGH they emailed me saying it was cancelled. 3 calls to their team later and they accused me of lying about this. I forwarded my emails with my proof to their "verification team" 3 different times and they kept saying they A. Didn't get the email with the proof from me and B. Had never sent them in the first place! They accused me of lying about it and were completely unhelpful. This company is a $#*!ing joke DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THEM. Even if some people have success with them, they completely screwed me, lied to me, then had the audacity to say that I was the one lying. An absolute scam and shady business all around.

stephaniep208
12/30/18

I booked a flight and the return flight was DIFFERENT from the one I selected. Something changed during their communication with the airline. I immediately called for resolution. They would not fix their error and tried to charge a cancellation fee. Put me on never ending hold and I had to call back. Only to be called out of my gender several times and to make it worse the supervisor hung up on me. I never cursed or raised my voice. I know how call centers work. I did it for three years. The worst flight purchase experience I have ever had. I will be sure to share this review on other platforms as well.

This is a FRAUDULENT Company with the worse customer service you will find. STAY AWAY

By BRIAN B.

They are not reliable at all. Take your business somewhere else.

By Benjamin S.

It doesn't matter. They will do NOTHING. Turn it in to the BBB and also the Consumer Protection Agency and call your credit card company to dispute the charges. They are FRAUD

By BRIAN B.
Helpful answer -1

Hi there, As per checking your booking, the ticket that you cancelled is non-refundable. No refund can be processed as ticket is only applicable for future travel credit.

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi Ed, We're so sorry to hear that you've difficulties with a reservation. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message, and tell us a bit more about the issue? We'll reach out to you to help resolve the matter. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi Ruth, In some cases, airlines can make changes to your reservation. If the changes don't work for you, we'll try our best to accommodate you. Please email us at social@justfly.com if you need assistance with your booking. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Do not trust them with anything! Horrible customer service.

By Stephanie P.

Hi Greg, If you're concerned about your booking, send us a private message with your 9-digit booking reference number and tell us what the issue is. We'll reach out to you help. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi Alfonso, We're so sorry to hear this! Could you please send us your booking reference number by private message? We'll look into this as soon as possible. Kind wishes, JustFly team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Helpful answer -1

Hi Anne, Thanks for reaching out to us on SiteJabber. You can find information on our cancellation policy here http://www.justfly.com/help/faq/I-have-to-cancel-my-flight We always recommend that you confirm your reservation directly with the airline 48-72 hours prior to departure, regardless of where you book. This is to ensure that your flight is scheduled to take off as usual. If you have any questions or concerns, send us a private message and we'll be happy to help! Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JustFly staff and other customers.

JustFly?