Review of JustFly

Tel: 1-800-717-5015
info@justfly.com

mariahh28
2/15/19

If I could rate 0 I would.
Deplorable customer service, I was lied to, over charged and hung up on by a supervisor. Company refused to take responsibility and fix their mistake. Charged me $700 for tickets and $75 for a cancellation fee for which I didn't even want to do. I called the airline directly and they were appalled. Also, prices on justfly say they are the best but the airline directly beat their price by over $75 and were MUCH better to work with

margareth236
2/14/19

Delta has free cancellation within first 48 hours, but Justfly.com charges a cancellation fee which is hidden in the fine print at the bottom of their site (terms and conditions) on page 7 of 18! I will never use them again!

seanb183
2/14/19

I purchased tickets for a trip for myself & two other passengers through JustFly & upon attempting to email itineraries to the other passengers flying with me I noticed that the middle name was switched with the last name of one of the travelers' even though I had verified my input of names before submitting my order. Upon calling JustFly and speaking with their intake agent who stated her name as Kris to correct this error I was told I would have to pay a fee of $70 to make the change because I did not call too correct within a 24 hour timeframe, even though nothing was clearly stated to me about a 24 hour change policy for any errors made. I explained that this was due to an error in their system, but Kris persisted that I pay the fee. Kris eventually spoke to her supervisor & offered to lower the fee to $40, which was still unacceptable due to it being their error. I asked to speak with a supervisor & Kris after arguing put me on hold for some time & then connected me with her supervisor, who stated her name as Leigh. Leigh was no more willing to help & argued that the fault was on me, but offered to lower the fee to $25. This was still, in my eyes, unacceptable, but in order to not risk my friend not being able to board our flight, I agreed to pay the fee. After agreeing to the fee, I was told I had to provide a copy of the ID of the erroneously named passenger. After asking for an explanation on why this was needed as well as clarification on whether a copy of my and the other passengers IDs were needed, Leigh hung up on me. After calling back & restating my case & info I was disconnected 3 additional times as well as being made to hold for very long periods of time. JustFly requested that I email a copy of the ID for my friend & as of the time of this writing, I have sent them two email with the photocopy attached & they have yet to acknowledge receipt of the ID, even though they had received the emails from me. As of the time of this writing, I am still on hold with JustFly & my issue is still unresolved.

buntyc
2/12/19

Difficult to get a hold of someone who understand and if someone come on the line they apologize for the inconvenience but still put me on an hour wait time I hung up and called back to get another apology and another wait time for an hour lost $775 doing business with the,no one should do business with them and eve Google and all the other search engines should not allow them to advertise. If you wanna lose time and money go ahead and call them,good luck

heidis139
2/11/19

Worst company ever. I have been looking for plane tickets and other sites don't charge your card if a flight is full after you put in your information. Just Fly charged my card $48.30 five times. Every flight I tried on their website said it was full and it charged me $48.30 every time. CheapOAir DOES NOT charge you if you put in your information and then they say the flight is full. I called and got to customer service and the man was rude and did not help. He said that the money should be back in my account within 2-10 business days. He also threatened to hang up on me when I called him out for not being helpful. I have no idea if that money will be refunded to my account but I will be calling my bank tomorrow morning. Horrible customer service.

sheilaj52
2/11/19

Worst experience and worst customer service ever. They do not even attempt to help with issues. Will never use again. Could not change or cancel my flight.

stuarty11
2/11/19

Worst company I've ever dealt with. Complete scam. I will never use this company again and I am warning everyone I know of the scammy nature of them.

divinev
2/9/19

To add more! We have not seen our late grandma who took care of us for the last time! I hope you guys enjoyed the hassle that you put us through!!!

michaelap15
2/8/19

I payed 150$ for credit for my fly ticket and when i wanted to use that credit for different destanation they said is not possible...cheating

johnettat
2/8/19

I was satisfied with my preparation and my travel to and from my destination. Everything went well! Thank you

joyb111
2/6/19

JustFly is a good way to reasonably book ridiculously expensive flights. I've never one had an issue. It's the next best thing to free flights.

rishyb
2/6/19

Hi. Just wanted to share that I am very satisfied so far with the deals I purchased on justfly.com. Cheers

andrews581
2/6/19

Overall great experience. I would recommend friends and family to use justfly. Booking our next trip soon!

linhl7
2/6/19

My flight was cancelled once and they were really quick to reach out to me and reschedule me on a different flight for the same price! Usually, other third party sellers leave me to do that myself but Justfly took care of it seamlessly for me.

oweno10
2/5/19

I booked two tickets at justfly.com. The website showed me $142.53/pp at the very last step before I confirmed. After I confirmed and paid at $285.06, When I received the confirmation letter half a hour later, I found they changed my price from $285.06 to $301.84. I called them to correct the error, They asked me to pay $75 to cancel it and rebook it at $142.53. By the way, $150.92 is the regular price on every website. It's a kind of cheating!
Beware of this website!!!

Response from Sarah C., JustFly Representative
Hi Owen,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. Unfortunately, when it comes to airfare, prices can fluctuate at any time based on demand and availability, at the airline's discretion. We're so sorry this happened, but fares are only locked in once tickets have been issued.

cd225
2/3/19

I tried to change a reservation by adding a second person to the itinerary. They would not let me do this since I was adding a minor which could not be on a separate transaction. I tried to talk to a manager (good luck with that), and they said they would have to charge me $75. for a cancellation fee. WHAT A RIPOFF !!

They told me to try and call the airline to fix this. They didn't want to do anything. They were no help at all.

Terrible service !!!

robb206
2/3/19

I paid a higher price to get small layovers and to leave at a convenient time in the early afternoon because I'm travelling with children.
I booked several months in advance, because I like to plan ahead.

JustFly sent me an email a few months later saying *something* had changed, but their site refused to tell me what for "security reasons" and calling them led to the response "check the website."

Eventually we got through, and they told us we now had a far worse itinerary, and they could only fix it back to what I'd originally paid for if I gave them more money.

My flight now left near midnight, which meant I couldn't get my original connection, forcing me into a nearly 12 hour layover. Not only does that make travelling with kids hard, but it eats up nearly a whole day of my vacation.

They refuse to help me, give me a discount, or even refund me so I can buy tickets elsewhere. I feel like I'm going to have to get a lawyer involved, which I detest.

I'm convinced their business model is to bait-and-switch people's tickets, try to get you to pay more money, AND try to get you to buy travel insurance (since they keep spamming me with that too).

Here's a novel idea, I pay a fair price for a specified agreement and both sides stick to that contract.

Response from Sarah C., JustFly Representative
Hi Rob,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our services. As per checking your reservation, I am able to see that there was a schedule change issued by the airline. We would first like to mention that schedule changes can happen at any moment based on the airlines needs.

I am also able to see that on January 28th, we received a call from one of the passengers regarding this. Our agents were able to provide the flight itinerary airline assigned and the caller agreed to these later times. Since the caller agreed, they went ahead and reissued the ticket. 2 hours later, that same called called back asking to change the flight but at this point, the ticket was already confirmed and reissued which means, any new changes result in standard airline fare rules which means there will be agency as well as airline fee and potential fare difference.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

pallavib1
2/2/19

There's a $75 cancellation fee even if you cancel within 24 hours! This is ridiculous; almost every travel site I know offers free cancellation within 24 hours. You shouldn't just put this in your "fine print" and con customers. Never using this site again!

Response from Sarah C., JustFly Representative
Hi Pallavi,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our services. As much as the information you have provided is correct, the rule is only applicable if booked directly with the airline. Once a ticket is purchased through a travel agency, the agency is allowed to charge fees for any changes or cancellations even within the first 24 hours. One should not assume all companies have the same policies which is why it is very important to go through our Terms & Conditions prior to purchase to avoid any surprises.

nathanp100
2/2/19

I had a round trip flight booked from Kelowna to Toronto. Due to a rock slide I was not able to make the departure flight. After a long and annoying conversation with the cancelation dept. they wouldn't not allow me to cancel the departure flight and keep my return flight.
Even though I am already booked with a seat on my return I am forced to cancel the entire trip and risk losing my return seat. Rather than allowing me to keep my return and cancel the departure they repeadly said there is nothing they could do. BS.

Now I have to book on the same flight I was already booked on. Needless to say. Very dissapointed and this is the last time I use this service. Suggest everyone else use a proper airline with a proper problem solving guest service. Best of luck in the future for you. You're going to need it.

tonyav13
2/2/19

Everyone was nice. I had no problems but it was a peaceful flight and everything done in an orderly fashion. Tickets were reasonable and given timely as well

muhammadf44
2/2/19

Excellent customer care service you can book any flights easily no have Any problems customer service is very good whenever you call them

duvanc1
2/2/19

I can look for all airlines and good discounts I like to search my flights in jusfly they should improve the website a little more.

judyf94
2/2/19

I use one way flights and justfly always has good deals on those even better than cheapoair. The website is simple to use and the fact that you can set alerts is a great plus.

rutht71
2/2/19

I have used Justfly for the past several years. The prices are always cheaper so it is the first site I go to when I am going to fly.

michealb40
2/2/19

Not a bad experience, It all worked out in the end. I would say it could use more clear customer service interaction.

This is a FRAUDULENT Company with the worse customer service you will find. STAY AWAY

By BRIAN B.

They are not reliable at all. Take your business somewhere else.

By Benjamin S.

It doesn't matter. They will do NOTHING. Turn it in to the BBB and also the Consumer Protection Agency and call your credit card company to dispute the charges. They are FRAUD

By BRIAN B.
Helpful answer -1

Hi there, As per checking your booking, the ticket that you cancelled is non-refundable. No refund can be processed as ticket is only applicable for future travel credit.

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi Ed, We're so sorry to hear that you've difficulties with a reservation. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message, and tell us a bit more about the issue? We'll reach out to you to help resolve the matter. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi Ruth, In some cases, airlines can make changes to your reservation. If the changes don't work for you, we'll try our best to accommodate you. Please email us at social@justfly.com if you need assistance with your booking. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

I would not trust them again. Once was enough. RUN away!

By Wade P.

Hi Greg, If you're concerned about your booking, send us a private message with your 9-digit booking reference number and tell us what the issue is. We'll reach out to you help. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi Alfonso, We're so sorry to hear this! Could you please send us your booking reference number by private message? We'll look into this as soon as possible. Kind wishes, JustFly team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Helpful answer -1

Hi Anne, Thanks for reaching out to us on SiteJabber. You can find information on our cancellation policy here http://www.justfly.com/help/faq/I-have-to-cancel-my-flight We always recommend that you confirm your reservation directly with the airline 48-72 hours prior to departure, regardless of where you book. This is to ensure that your flight is scheduled to take off as usual. If you have any questions or concerns, send us a private message and we'll be happy to help! Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JustFly staff and other customers.

JustFly?