Review of JustFly

Tel: 1-800-717-5015
info@justfly.com

edwing94
7/15/19

I purchased a flight... 2 weeks prior to date of the flight tried to cancel with/ INS. DOSENT COVER cancelling only if there a Death... then called the just fly customer service they wanted to charge me to cancel the whole flight not even leave a Open crédit for the ticket total SCAM!!!!!!!!! DONT PURCHASE THROUGH (JUST FLY)........

suziw7
7/15/19

I was booking a flight online and could not get seat assignments. So I called "customer service" ha! They booked flight on the phone and told me that as soon as we booked flight I would get an email and I could pick seats then. Could not. I called and they charged me 75.00 a ticket to cancel the flight. within fifteen minutes of buying flight. on top of it not one person spoke english or cared about the customer. Just got screwed

rebeccam531
7/15/19

I have phoned the company from overseas,they say wait thirty days,now waited five months,agree they are rip off merchants

shashukab
7/14/19

Scam company

Never use this scam company

Do not be full by the low rate that they advertising - you eventually will pay much more than any other fly ticket's supplier

I purchased online ticket for other person using my credit info.
After the payment and confirmation for the fly, i found that the travel name is my name and not the travel name which i registered
I called immediately (2 minutes after the booking) and they told me that they have to charge me for the cancellation and for changing the name of the traveler.

The only option to cancel the ticket is via online which you cannot complete unless you agree to pay $75 (probably US $) for such cancellation

First there is a consumer protection legislation which permit cancellation of airline ticket within 24 hours without any penalty/fees

However at the beginning i sought that such online mistake can happen but after i google about this JustFly scamming practice i am sure that they program they online system to change the name of the travel to the name of the payer

Additionally, after i canceled the ticket from JustFly and i purchased directly from the airline i found that the airline did not charge for booking a seat and JustFly charge $15+ for same service.

Please find a way to sue and red flag such online Company

davexd
7/13/19

The customer service supervisor HUNG UP ON ME-- I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THIS ORGANIZATION AGAIN.

my daughter made a reservation on line which she tried to cancel within 10 minutes after making the reservation.
My daughter called JUSTFLY.COM to cancel the reservation and conversed with two agent SEF and Henry. eventually i had to speak to the agent my self and for at least half an hour before they agreed to cancel the trip and issue the credit.
a month later i checked my credit card statement and of course NO credit-- i called JUSTFLY.OCM and SEF denied ever having the conversation, he stated there are no records of my conversation with them.
i finally spoke with his supervisor-CHES-- she is arrogant, rude and called me a liar over and over again. She kept on repeating they have no records.
i asked her to email me that she had a conversation with me today which is totally refused and when i told her that i could obtain records from the phone company verifying that my daughter called them on them on the that particular date. SHE HUNG UP.
I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN as my daughter is a student and always short of cash. -
this is my first and hopefully the last review i will ever write.

elizabethp307
7/13/19

The DAY before our flight left to go from LA to Paris, they changed our departing airport. Instead of being about 20 miles away from home, our departing airport was now nearly 100 miles away. Would not have been a big deal if we could have driven there and parked, but our return airport was the original departing airport, and that would have meant that the car would have been at the wrong airport, 80 miles from where we landed.

Further, we paid an additional fee of $68 to select our seats. When they changed our flight, they changed our seats. Our group was entirely split up, and all of us managed to get middle seats on an international flight, despite paying to avoid this.

This all happened despite paying for the $244 CSA Travel Protection.

akterp
7/12/19

They are fake! Issued fake E-ticket number that Airline verified as fake. Do not use this website. They are not even travel agents.

mounab1
7/12/19

This is the first time and last time I used this horrible site. They are total scam and when I tried to change my existing reservation due to an urgent matter overseas the staff members were all with an accents that was so difficult to understand and no one could help with my issue and I ended up with a phone bill of $100.00 more of roaming because I was waiting for 4hrs for them to help me out and at the end I ended up buying a new ticket from a different company. Please do not purchase your tickets from them.

kayl115
7/11/19

I had to call them since the ticket I wanted was phone only. I spent 45 min on the phone and they confirmed everything gave me confirmation number. As soon as I hung up the phone they emailed me saying RESERVATION IS CaNCELLEEd!!!! Mind you I was on the website for 20 minutes prior to that and everytime i would try to book a flight it said it went up $34 each time I would choose a different one!!!!! Which is the reason why I called. I am sorry but $#*! THEM!!!!!

summers130
7/9/19

Had the exact same experience with Just Fly. I bought a $145 ticket a month in advance to departure date. I needed to change a flight to a later date. Just Fly let me change the date for that ticket and it cost me $75 which was fine- and the terms were: I had to fly with the same airline as on the original ticket and if the new flight cost more I would pay the difference. Also I had one year to use it. Three months later I'm ready to book another flight using that ticket with the same airline only its $155 now. No problem, I knew I would have to pay any price difference. Just Fly CS was really cool and started booking my new flight told me I was all set and " there will be an additional $100 fee for booking". I'm like WTF? I already paid Just Fly $75 to change the flight . Just Fly CS said " we TOLD you it would be a $100 fee when you changed the flight 3 months ago". WRONG! I'm no math whiz but I know that $75 + $100 = $175 all of it Just Fly booking fees. Who would pay that for a $145 ticket that I booked MYSELF online!!!!. And no where on my ticket or account does it say it will cost $ 100 fee on top of the $75 fee to change and book a flight.

Just Fly is JUST A TOTAL SCAM.
You'll pay double in "fees" than you will for your flight. And you'll never know about it until it's too late. They know how to run a scam. Use this company and you'll find out for yourself.

jackyt10
7/8/19

I am in utter dismay! This is completely shocking! I thought they were a travel agent, as in they are paid a commission by the airline to book stuff, etc. well guess what, you know that is not all of it because if you cancel a fully refundable ticket they try to charge you almost $300.00 in their own fees! I have it on a recorded line!! I told the agent it was being recorded. I was completely upfront that I was recording it and that I was going to report this to everyone because I had so many conversations with these people trying to change the flight and the fees they were charging were so high and they kept telling me they were airline change fees as if the airline was charging them. Finally it came out that the airline fee was only $120 because the ticket was actually cheaper and they were adding an additional $250 if I wanted to change the ticket. No this was a fully refundable ticket so I asked to just get a refund and they tried to charge me $270.00 to get a refund. They charge a lot in fees that are not actually airline fees. They are strictly being collected by their company and I think it's completely dishonest that they represent represent them as airline fees when they're not.

amandag248
7/8/19

I booked a flight through justfly.com. I double and triple checked my date before booking. When I received my confirmation email, the flight date was four weeks after the date I selected. Whether I somehow overlooked the date all three times I checked it or whether something happened on the site that caused an error with the date, I can't say for sure. I called justfly.com immediately to let them know that the date was incorrect (just to clarify I booked the flight, received the confirmation email and then called them all within 20 minutes). The representative I spoke with told me that I can either pay over $200 a person for a change fee plus the difference in the cost of the flight or $75 a person to cancel. Let me reiterate, I had booked this 20 minutes earlier. I explained that had I booked through the airline, I would have the ability to cancel or change my flight within 24 hours of booking without a penalty. The representative didn't care. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told that I couldn't because the wait was too long for one. I ended up having to pay the $75 cancellation fee. I did not rebook my flight with them, instead I went to the airline's website directly where I paid $10 less for the flight than justfly.com had it listed for and would have saved $75 had I just done that from the beginning. You aren't saving anything by booking through this site and just causing yourself more anguish if there is an error. I learned the hard way. I recommend staying away from this site.

rexd20
7/8/19

Had round trip tickets from Wyoming to Virgin Islands had a death in family justfly wouldn't let us change dates unless we paid 1500.00 per ticket had to buy one way tickets to come back what a scam if u go through airline it's only 200.00 to change dates for emergency this company just sucks

arinal2
7/8/19

We bought tickets for Turkish Airlines flight with a stop over. When we were late to one of the flights, due to a situation that was not our fault, TA charged us over $800 per ticket penalty. JustFly provided no disclosure of such high penalties for this airline. They were unwilling to help in any way. Impossible to talk to people whom you can understand, impossible to get transferred to a supervisor, irresponsible, terrible customer service. Will never use them again, especially after reading some other reviews on this site.

carolynw204
7/8/19

Just fly is great with flights however they use a car rental company that is called Green Motion. This car rental company wants to put a 500 dollar hold on a major credit card. When you present a debit card that says Visa on it...they require a 25 dollar a day insurance. The total cost was 1000.00 for 2 weeks and they guaranteed us a car that seats 7. In actuality it sets 4. Budget is willing to rent a van for the same amount of time for 639.00. I am complaining about just fly because they denied booking this although all my confirmations come from them and even the agent from the car rental told them that they booked it. Furthermore they use a car rental that steals money and doesn't provide the right car. I will never use Just Fly for car rental or this company that steals money from people ever again. The whole experience was beyond disappointing.

janed543
7/8/19

After my recent first experience with this terrible company, I will never do business with Justfly again. Like others, I feel I was charged an unfair fee for expressing a "seat preference." I put that in quotes, because In the seat preference section, I selected "Request whatever seat is available" for both ends of my short roundtrip flight. Apparently, this results in a $11.95 "seat assignment fee." The deceptive part of this company's website and practices is that the price itemization for seats automatically gets hidden from view once you make your seat preference selections, and you have to Go back and click "Review Selections" to see what additional seat charges have been added to your flight. I didn't review this part, because I guess the naive part of me thought, "Why would me choosing 'whatever seat was available' ever result in an additional charge?" Further substantiating that the hidden itemization is an intentional tactic to draw additional fees from customers, at the home stretch of the booking, the seat preference fee is lumped in with "Taxes, Fees & Charges," rather than the separate line item that reads "Airline Optional Services - Seats." I generally read everything pretty carefully and am no stranger to the fine print of bargain airlines like Spirit and Frontier (love them both!). Justfly takes the add-on pricing one step further by intentionally hiding the itemization of additional charges.

Anyway, I could've forgiven the misleading website navigation if the customer service was decent, but it was absolutely horrendous. I spent 30 minutes on hold waiting to make changes to my seat selection, and the gentleman who took my call (middle eastern accent) was extremely dismissive and kept interrupting me every time I said anything to plead my case. His dafault response was, "There is nothing I can do." After 5+ minutes on the phone with him trying to get even just a few words out about the misleading website navigation, I finally said, "Please stop interrupting me!" His response? "I will interrupt you when I disagree with what you are saying. You could have reviewed your seat selections. No one told you not to." My jaw literally dropped. I don't know who trained their customer service team but that was more than enough to sour the whole experience for me. They just lost a frequent traveler as a potential life-long customer for the bargain price of $11.95. I would encourage others to book elsewhere.

georgel254
7/7/19

I booked a flight and was able to get a good price from Justfly... then the surprises. The following day I discovered that I had been charged for flight insurance($471) which I had turned down when it was offered. There is no way I am paying that amount of money for a $1400 airplane ticket. I found better insurance at less than half the price through Travelex
JustFly also charged me for seating.Today the airline informed me that I did not have seats assigned. So why did JustFly charge me for seat assignments? It was only $11 but was completely bogus! There was an additional separate charge of about $59. and when I asked for an explanation was told that the charge was "part of the ticket price" There was no explanation other than "it is part of the ticket price" That was the entire explanation!
On my insistence, the flight insurance was cancelled and credit card charges reversed. and this is the only reason I gave them two stars.
The customer service reps all seemed to talk very fast and had thick accents and I felt it necessary to ask them to slow down and speak more clearly but there still may have been some communication problems.
Nevertheless,I think that JustFly looks like a company that has found a number of tricks to increase their profit margin.I just don't trust them.
I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that I am not met with more surprises. I'll be keeping in close contact with EVA Airlines...at least I know that they are reputable.

maries277
7/5/19

I booked a flight with justfly but my plan changed, so that I had to cancel. On Justfly cancellation page, it showed that there would $200 deduction which I completely agreed, then I proceeded for canceling. However, on the confirmation email that they sent to me right after, they put on another $216.95 modification fee with the cancellation. They grab people's money without warning. Don't use them!

naimab5
7/3/19

Very very bad company.. they just steal money from hard working people.
It is a terrible experience... I really cried to their lies.. you buy a ticket with a price and you get a bill with other price?? very big difference? Bad Bad Bad. I would not recommend it to any one and I am after them I won't give up. I will make suite against them till everyone stay away from them..

asada24
6/30/19

any one ticket go throug to the airline company you did save any thing 100% if you use online buy ticket you are looser never trust in justfly.com

i have to cancel before 10 days my flight for my wife sick medical e and they kept giving they gave me the hardest time! Will never book with them again! They suck! Still never got refund!

maryd616
6/28/19

Had to cancel flight for medical emergency and they kept giving me the run around. 2 days on the phone with while injured and laying in hospital and they gave me the hardest time! Will never book with them again! They suck! Still never got refund!

ellenz17
6/28/19

It is a terrible experience with using JustFly for ordering fly ticket. After schedule changed, JustFly refuses to help on booking another flight. And, it took more than 10 hrs to cancel the current booking which has a changed fly schedule and does not fit our schedule. We even have to call the airline and get the airline agency to talk to JustFly directly to cancel the flight which we cannot go due to the changed schedule.

denisc62
6/26/19

Total scam. I paid $60 each way to reserve my seats, only to find out that my seats are in fact not reserved. They then offered to refund $15 per seat, which is what they say I paid. The receipt shows absolutely nothing like what I agreed to when I reserved. I just spent 75 minutes on the phone trying to solve the problem, with no success at all. Customer service is horrible. Will never use them again, and I would highly discourage anyone to book with them.

saja3
6/26/19

I have a really unpleasant experience with your company and staff. They putting me on hold for hours. I have a genuine problem that I am not able to make this trip because of visa issue with the Pakistan embassy. I am not able to provide the required documentation to the Pakistan embassy in order to get a visa. I booked my tickets from your website from July 27 to Aug 17. There is sufficient time to resale the ticket for the airline and for the travel agents. I call and inform justfly about my situation that I have some issues in getting a visa, I want to cancel my tickets for a full refund. Talked to one of the supervisors her name was Stacy and she said that I will do one-time exception to get you a full refund. She told me to follow up with her in 48 hours and will refund my money. Last night I got an email from just fly around midnight to call them back urgently. So I did call them midnight and they put me on hold for hours and spoil my night. However, they were not able to answer and hang up on me. I called them today this morning and spoke to Jason his ID NO 3899, he didn't know how to talk and help the client . He was harsh and threatening me that whatever you want to do it I am not going to refund your money. He did not have any ethics to talk and resolve the problem. I would like to take a serious step and resolve my issue with a full refund of my ticket. I am also attaching the link for Pakistan embassy for there visa requirement. Which they require an invitation and CNIC card photocopy of the sponsored person. Which I don't have it and I am not able to get the visa.
If you are not helping me out I will file a claim with a small claim court that your are fail to provide customer satisfaction with your service and threatening your customer.

Requirement for getting a tourist visa for Pakistan.

momoc
6/25/19

Do not book with this company, I repeat do not book with this company!! Scammers
I could not get a refund or some of my money back on a flight that is not due for me to leave until August and here it is June. Wow
I don't like when companies take your money and tell you they don't care what you have going on in your life. (Figure of speech) you can't get your money back! Bad business and I just don't like how they do business.

This is a FRAUDULENT Company with the worse customer service you will find. STAY AWAY

By BRIAN B.

They are not reliable at all. Take your business somewhere else.

By Benjamin S.

Hi there, As per checking your booking, the ticket that you cancelled is non-refundable. No refund can be processed as ticket is only applicable for future travel credit.

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi Ed, We're so sorry to hear that you've difficulties with a reservation. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message, and tell us a bit more about the issue? We'll reach out to you to help resolve the matter. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

It doesn't matter. They will do NOTHING. Turn it in to the BBB and also the Consumer Protection Agency and call your credit card company to dispute the charges. They are FRAUD

By BRIAN B.
Helpful answer -1

Hi Anne, Thanks for reaching out to us on SiteJabber. You can find information on our cancellation policy here http://www.justfly.com/help/faq/I-have-to-cancel-my-flight We always recommend that you confirm your reservation directly with the airline 48-72 hours prior to departure, regardless of where you book. This is to ensure that your flight is scheduled to take off as usual. If you have any questions or concerns, send us a private message and we'll be happy to help! Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi Ruth, In some cases, airlines can make changes to your reservation. If the changes don't work for you, we'll try our best to accommodate you. Please email us at social@justfly.com if you need assistance with your booking. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

I would not trust them again. Once was enough. RUN away!

By Wade P.

Hi there, This all depends on the airline fare rules. We would suggest contacting our customer care team at 1-800-717-5015. They will be able to answer your questions accordingly. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi Greg, If you're concerned about your booking, send us a private message with your 9-digit booking reference number and tell us what the issue is. We'll reach out to you help. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JustFly staff and other customers.

JustFly?