Review of JustFly

Tel: 1-800-717-5015
info@justfly.com

andrur
4/17/19

These guys charged me $75 to cancel a flight I booked 5 minutes prior, told me it was "already out of their hands". Insane.

michealk18
4/16/19

Made a typo error in entering my name. While the site offers a name correction option by calling the site's customer service, the "switch and bait" is to tell you it can't be done, they cancel and re-enter the same reservation with the correction and hit you with cancellation fees and, to add insult to injury, tell you the fair had just gone up. All happened within minutes of making the original reservation. Stay away!

jackh263
4/15/19

After completing my purchase of my flight to Lisbon from Miami, I received an email confirming my purchase. 5 minutes later I get another email claiming that my credit card has been charged $44 for seat selection. I called and complained about not requesting a seat other than the free option. They refused to credit my account claiming that all details are final after payment. They had script and stuck to it... even the supervisor had it down verbatim. I then realized that this process was part of the scam. I was so pissed that I cancelled my flights incurring a $75 fine just to get my money back just to not have to give them my business. Total rip off. Beware of the grift

houb1
4/14/19

We needed to edit my wife's name on the reservation to match her passport.
They could not help is the short answer. I called both airlines that we are booked with for international travel, they said the agency had to handle. They agency tried to charge me extra fees but said they could not guarantee it.
And no refunds for the flight because it is through an agency. So I said so we might get stuck in another country? He said you would have to buy another flight.
Mind you I have been dealing with this for 3 hours this morning so far on hold 90% of the time.
I asked where they were located the first time and they lied about their location of the call center which is in the Philippines btw. The hold music is burnt into my soul.
There is no solution but "Good luck" - trying telling that to my wife.

tarac90
4/13/19

I booked a flight for myself , husband, and almost 2 year old daughter in January. There were issues right off the bat as I purchased my daughter who's under 2 her own seat. I called immediately to confirm that I indeed , YES, intended to buy her own seat. When I went to check in online the day before travel... my daughter was listed as a lap infant ( not with her own purchased seat). I have the receipt thAt confirms we purchased her a ticket... upon calling to deal with the situation ....I talked to several people all with different answers , all of them wrong... I kept asking to talk to a manager ... it was like talking to a brick wall pretty much with any representative that I spoke to. The final person who "helped" me told me that I would be able to check Charlie in at the airport, that we couldn't do it online because she was under 2 ... but said that we do indeed have a seat for her on the flight... of course when I got to the airport this was not the case... just fly is shady, unprofesssional , liars... it's a scam!!!! I will never book through them again and highly recommend you stear clear!

michelles813
4/12/19

A month ago, I made a roundtrip booking, but a screen popped up saying that my transaction didn't go through. I redid it, and I received the same message. After looking at my credit card account, I saw that I was charged twice for the same ticket. That same night, they canceled the booking because there wasn't a return trip. I'm not sure how that happened because I booked everything through JustFly - roundtrip. I was told over and over again by the customer service representative that I would receive a full refund. I was only issued half of my refund. I have tried multiple times over this past month to resolve this issue, but to no avail. Every customer service agent gives me the runaround and asks me to call my bank and the airline company. I will and did...but my question is "Why do they have full capability to charge me, yet they cannot refund me on their end?!" If they have the "special relationship" with each airline, why should I have to call them to remedy their mistake? This is the absolute worst experience and they do not make a single attempt to remedy the situation nor console the customer. STAY AWAY FROM JUSTFLY!

maip16
4/12/19

Do not purchase their seat selection for extra fees; You can not choose your own seating arrangements . The fee you paid is only for them to send a request that you wanted to be seated together. You can not confirmed your seating arrangements not till within 3 days of the departure.

samanthag124
4/12/19

We booked through this company (WORST MISTAKE EVER) for our mini family vacataion & so we typed down my husbands name & my daughters name. She was free since she's an infant & literally as soon as we got the email confirmation from theme I noticed there was a misspelling on her name. We called within minutes & we were on hold for 10-15 minutes until finally they answered & they wouldn't even help us out with changing her misspelled name which was THEIR FAULT! they did nothing to help us, wasted our time & MONEY for them to basically tell us they will cancel our flight. SO WE TOLD THEM TO CANCEL IT & THEY CHARGED US A $150 CANCELATION FEE!!!!! LIKE ARE U KIDDING ME??? We told them why we would get charged a cancelation fee when we called within minutes & on the website it never said we would get charged for cancelation unless we called after 24 hours! COMPLETE BULL$#*!! we called our bank to let them know this is some sort of scam & now we're waiting for our money back within 2-10 business days SMH!! So please PEOPLE DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM! WE FAILED TO REALIZE TOO LATE THAT THIS WAS SOME SORT OF SCAM. WE READ REVIEWS AFTER & WE WERE IN COMPLTE SHOCK SMH!!! We paid 853$ & we just ended up booking through American Airlines which was sort of cheaper like 100$ less than that $#*!ing company. SMH NEVER AGAIN!'

danielleb205
4/11/19

Their site screwed up my son's name on the booking so now we are desperately trying to get it changed less than 48 hours before we leave. Also, Canada Air changed our itinerary 10 days ago and we were never informed. Now have a seven hour layover and another two hours for bus from Calgary airport to Banff. We won't get to our hotel until well after midnight, whereas the itinerary as originally planned (and paid for) got us there at 7:00 pm. As I state, just awful.

Addendum: Because it is now less than 48 hours before my flight, Air Canada has taken over the record and solved both of my problems within a few minutes. They got us a different flight and changed my son's name. Air Canada is THE BEST. JustFly still just awful.

gabe1
4/11/19

Justfly is a scam, plain and simple. They cheat you out of money, don't accurately list their cancelation policy and lie to you over the phone. The customer service is the worst I've ever experienced, putting me on hold for long periods of time, claiming they can't answer questions, and I overheard every answer being told by someone else to the customer service lady of what to say to me for my questions. They refuse to be a company operating on morals.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER.

sathyas1
4/10/19

When selecting the flight through Kayak, it says it has included price for seating and carry on baggage. Until the booking is complete, it will not say that the prices has to be paid again at the airlines. Once booking is complete it says that we do not collect baggage or any other fees that is part of the airlines.

The price charged by the JustFly for the ticket is more than the airlines provide at their site. If you are in a hurry, this is what happens and they take advantage of the people in hurry and a very bad predator model in the airlines booking. I am not sure why they are still kept in the business.

rachelm336
4/9/19

Terrible customer service.They are not helpful in any way. We paid way more than the ticket was listed for and they wouldn't do anything about it. We even bought the travel insurance that THEY recommended and it didn't do anything for us. STAY AWAY! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

ronp180
4/6/19

My wife tried to order tickets for us. She somehow made an error but did not realize it until the flight was booked. We called immediately to change. They would not change and charged a fee to cancel even though it had been minutes since we'd ordered. We fly often but will NEVER use this site again EVER!

benjaminh102
4/5/19

I'd like to cancel paying for whatever I paid for. AaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Y'all $#*!ing suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(())/)/):$:$:&:&:$:$:$3$:$$:):):).):!:!)/):$:$:$:$:$:$.$!.!:$:$:$:7;$4848$;$,$,$38$4$:&;&

willq4
4/4/19

My itinerary was fraudulently changed to a different date. Calling justfly dod not solve my problem, they are just heartless scam artist. I am finding a way to suit them, but I am sure they are closed to a class action Lawsuit and I will join anyone filing it.

jasminaf
4/4/19

I just booked a flight entering departure and return dates. However, JustFly's system substituted alternate dates a day earlier for both departure and return. THis was not made obvious nor did they offer a comparison or a chance to confirm the date change. As soon as I called JustFly to cancel the incorrect booking due to the surprise date change, they slapped me with a $75 fee and a $15.95 seat assignment fee. When I called them to resolve this, they refuse to refund the fees. These are sneaky and cheating business practices. Beware and stay away from a corrupt company!!!

patricks390
4/4/19

Has the worse customer service. Spent 14 hours on the phone with them to resolve issue that didn't get resolved. The airline begged them to do the right thing and they refused. Save yourself the headache

taylord81
4/3/19

I hope somebody reads this and chooses not to use this company, because it was one of the worst experiences with a company I've ever dealt with. I booked a flight through justfly for my honeymoon. I had to change our return flight to 3 days earlier due to an unanticipated work conflict, and called to do such 2 months in advance to our itinerary. This led to hours on the phone with customer service representatives that were clearly being compensated by commission, who were marking up the price to change our flights by 250%. If we wanted to change our flight, it would have cost MORE than buying an entirely new ticket. There were hidden costs at every turn, from cancellation fees to rebooking fees to commission fees. Whenever I start backing out, they suddenly reduce the price to change flights by $100 in an attempt to reel me back in, but the price to rebook is still above the price of just booking an entirely new flight. After calling the airlines I booked it through, rebooking fees only would have cost $200 directly - but through justly, somehow they kept saying that our flight change would cost $750 PER TICKET.

In short, I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone. I will never use this company ever again. It has turned my honeymoon into an absolute mess, and now we can't afford to rebook the trip at all. No one in the company had any sort of compassion or flexibility, and it was clear that the second you wanted to make any sort of change, the unforseen fees would be astronomical.

randallr56
4/2/19

I booked a Business Class RT SEA/PVG. I had no reason to alter the reservation so I had no contact after booking. I got a good price. Will include in my flight searches in the future.

joant83
4/2/19

Horrible site. Several times it bumped up the price after I bought a ticket. The 4 hr guarantee is a joke! No one answers the phone. I was on hold literally for 4 hrs trying to cancel the flight that almost doubled after I purchased it. Will never use again I deleted the app.

mariac498
4/2/19

They put me on the wrong outbound flight and insisted that it was the flight I chose when I know very well it was not. So in order for me to get the correct flight, they said I had to pay a $75 fee even if the mistake was theirs. I also chose seats before I paid for the ticket but when I received confirmation and receipt after payment there were no seats confirmed. They later told me that I could not choose seats. Forget asking for a supervisor because they put you on hold eternaly. They are scam artists and should be put out of business...

rajj16
4/1/19

All I say is, if Justfly is messing with you with the fake charges, wrong booking and they are not resolving your issue. Then call your bank to dispute the charges! I got mine fixed in 10 day. As a customer it's our right & your bank will help you.

debbiel202
4/1/19

SERVICE WAS THE WORST I HAVE RECEIVED, RUDE , HANG UP ON YOU. They have hidden cost and unclear policies, refunds will not be given, and you getting someone you can understand would be nice, Even the Supervisor was rude and had to understand.

markb1161
4/1/19

Awful service I called to cancel a flight within hours of booking because of an emergency I was told that yes it could be cancelled and I would be issued a full refund and also charged $75 to cancel which was fine. 24 hours later I was then told it could not be cancelled as the airline declined my refund and to contact them for any questions. I contacted the airline they then told me they never refuse refunds with 24hours of booking and have no record what so ever of just fly even trying to cancel my flight. I was on hold for 60 minutes then waiting to speak to somebody this company it is a joke if they can't have people actually do their job. DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM UNLESS YOU WANT HASSLE

joeld88
4/1/19

I have used Justfly a few times on international flights and have always gotten the best deal. Fortunately once I have booked the flight i haven't had any reason to make adjustments to my ticket.

This is a FRAUDULENT Company with the worse customer service you will find. STAY AWAY

By BRIAN B.

They are not reliable at all. Take your business somewhere else.

By Benjamin S.

Hi there, As per checking your booking, the ticket that you cancelled is non-refundable. No refund can be processed as ticket is only applicable for future travel credit.

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi Ed, We're so sorry to hear that you've difficulties with a reservation. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message, and tell us a bit more about the issue? We'll reach out to you to help resolve the matter. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

It doesn't matter. They will do NOTHING. Turn it in to the BBB and also the Consumer Protection Agency and call your credit card company to dispute the charges. They are FRAUD

By BRIAN B.
Helpful answer -1

Hi Anne, Thanks for reaching out to us on SiteJabber. You can find information on our cancellation policy here http://www.justfly.com/help/faq/I-have-to-cancel-my-flight We always recommend that you confirm your reservation directly with the airline 48-72 hours prior to departure, regardless of where you book. This is to ensure that your flight is scheduled to take off as usual. If you have any questions or concerns, send us a private message and we'll be happy to help! Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi Ruth, In some cases, airlines can make changes to your reservation. If the changes don't work for you, we'll try our best to accommodate you. Please email us at social@justfly.com if you need assistance with your booking. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

I would not trust them again. Once was enough. RUN away!

By Wade P.

Hi Greg, If you're concerned about your booking, send us a private message with your 9-digit booking reference number and tell us what the issue is. We'll reach out to you help. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi Alfonso, We're so sorry to hear this! Could you please send us your booking reference number by private message? We'll look into this as soon as possible. Kind wishes, JustFly team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JustFly staff and other customers.

JustFly?