Justfly.com

Justfly.com has a consumer rating of 3.98 stars from 4,304 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Justfly.com also ranks 3rd among Discount Travel sites. The most common issues with Justfly.com are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Not surprised with the customer service that I received but I am completely disgusted.
  • The seat assignments were lost between reservation and the week before the flight.
How would you rate Justfly.com?

“A Thorough, Clear Airline/Hotel Website”

Gary S.
1/20/20

I was surprised at how thorough Justfly.com is. It gives you so many more choices with all the options I needed. Nothing was hidden either. I could add options and then immediately see what the new cost would be. Then the website kept track of where I was going with the decision I was about to take and even reminded me the next day by email where I had left off in deciding what to do. I needed that in order to keep up with the decision making process. Congratulations, JustFly for a job well done.

“Use anything else but Justfly and Flighthub”

James E.
4/15/20

Justfly has the worst customer service I have ever experienced!(Yes, worse than phone providers.) I tried multiple times over multiple days to deal with a cancellation due to covid-19. Every time they either told me they could not do anything and immediately hung up, or my call was dropped immediately after entering my reservation code. I finally directly called the airlines, and they immediately resolved the issue. I will NEVER use this Justfly(or Flighthub) again-both are owned by the same company.

Reviews (4,304)

customer service (469) flight (2053) 24 hours (104) credit card (144) cancellation fee (129) ticket (1131) 2 hours (64) airline (758) confirmation email (42) book flights (35) travel agency (39) 30 minutes (28)
garys829
January 20th, 2020
jamese525
April 15th, 2020
ashleyj241
March 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
I had a great time during my journey to finding the building. I appreciated that checking in for my flight was no hassle whatsoever! The building's lobby area was small but it was a good small given there is less noise so it's perfect for those nervous ones. And beverages were provided so that was a plus. The overall experience was very wonderful and I will look forward to my future travels!:)
brendar448
January 26th, 2020
I always book with Justfly
I find them very good on getting the best air fairs and great customer service.
adrians151
April 16th, 2020
I will keep this short and unsweetened!!
Terrible customer service during this COVID-19 scare.
Will not assist in canceling or changing flights.
I even bought the insurance policy only to identify that it was a scam.
Absolutely a nightmare time just to save a few bucks. I learned a lesson. You get what you pay for.
megik
February 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
I use justfly for my Flights booking. Everything is well described and the prices are very convenient.
Thank you.
christophers1019
March 18th, 2020
Good evening,

To start off I spent nearly FOUR WEEKS trying to track down my refund for two transactions. No one would deal with me or they half would then fake a hang up and hour after hour I would have to either call back or wait hours online. FINALLY agent Kelsey 656 finally was able to get me one of my refunds back. She was polite and wonderful and needs a rage honestly. I am still waiting on my refund from the $119 dollar purchase around the same time. Can you please help me with this?
luise70
January 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
this time it was fine. but last time with my wife purchase it was hell. have to call and put on hold for long period. even talked to supervisor but always, the answer thats our policy which BS as far as customer service is concerned. fyi, was asia-pacific regional director for a CA based company with branch office in PI before my retirement.
maryb1654
March 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love JustFly. Being a thrifty and frequent traveler, JustFly is one of the top websites I check and compare in my initial search stage. The platform is easy to use and is a crisper display than other discount website servers, so it is perfect for my needs. Always reliable and offering the best deals, JustFly is a website I recommend to all novice (and experienced!) travelers.
alexanderk193
May 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
I freaking love JustFly.com.

Earlier this year, I had to book over 300+ plane tickets for the company I was working for before Coronavirus. Using their state of the art search, I was able to score 300 great deals, helping me come in under budget on one of the most stressful assignments of my career. I just booked my ticket from NYC to Chicago (headed home to wait out the virus) and they did it again. Only $200 round trip! Plus, their amazing user interface makes tailoring your reservation so simple. I'd give 50 stars if I could!
robertb2767
February 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
I needed some time b4 a cruise im taking. At the end of my Week in Florida Was checking other airlines.. Everyone else was too Expensive... I clicked on your site.. You saved me almost $50.. Wow. I've got a new place 4 booking flights. Thank You.
edwardb440
March 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Hopefully are flight times do not change, last time about a week before the day, we got notice that are flight was going to depart, 9 hours later and we will get home real early in the morning the next day. There is nothing you can do about it unless you change your flight which would have cost us more than double to cancel then find another flight at what ever expense that would have been. So when we leave and get home at the times we have booked for now. and they have given us, We will reserve our customer report until then.
tammiem45
March 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Fast service. Prompt replies, and received confirmation almost immediately enabling me to continue my plans in a very stress free manner. My costs, beat all other sites I was perusing. Great experience!
gladysv10
April 16th, 2020
CONVID-19 is here and everyone is taking precautions to stay safe.I bought a ticket through Justfly.com. The airlines have cancelled flights. When I called to cancel with them, I am being charged for cancellation and I'm told I'll receive only $400 of over$1000 I paid for my flight ticket? I feel cheated. I did not create CONVID -19 nor airline cancellations. I will be talking to my lawyer. I expect a full refund, with no conditions. This is unacceptable.
chrish1292
January 21st, 2020
A scam, pure and simple. They simply lie about the ticket class and then leave you to sort out the details. I bought a standard economy class ticket at prices higher than others because I needed checked baggage. After lots of misdirection (and conveniently enough the 24 hour refund period) I was told i was incorrect (despite the screen shots and Just Fly's own confirmation email). A straight out hustle, and I guess not much to do about it. Hope this helps others....
debram585
May 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
I have booked that last few flights with Justfly, for my family and a friend. The best prices, no extra fees, great customer service! They are my first go-to when researching travel!
bridgetm88
February 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Whenever my family travels using justfly.com is priority. We enjoy the prices and no lay overs. We can't ask for anything better! Great last minute deals!!!
nicoleg312
January 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was as great last minute deal so I booked it after inquiring with different traveling sites. The price was fair. I'm looking forward to my trip in February. Thank You Justfly.com
sharons847
January 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
I just booked two domestic flights within Vietnam using JustFly. It was super easy. I had looked on some other booking sites for these flights (DaNang to Nha Trang and Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City). When I got to the final page to check out, the flight would be twice as much. I still don't understand why. This never happened with JustFly. The prices were clear as was the baggage allowance. I was very pleased. Thank you.
deborahq41
February 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
I was so happy Just Fly let me know about price drop. I jumped on it and got a FANTASTIC price for round trip non stop flights. Thank You
victori17
January 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
I have always got my flights issues sorted out by Justfly when it comes to cost, availability and schedules. I fly almost every week, both locally and internationally. Justfly has always been my last resort anytime I needed to travel urgently, with pocket friendly fares and convenient schedules. Another advantage Justfly affords me is the opportunity to rent cars and make hotel reservations at discounted rates. Its almost like a bundle which has always paid off. I get the rates cheaper than the airlines themselves....you can't beat that. No hidden fees is another attraction with Justfly. What you see is what you get at checkout before putting in your card details. These are the most reasons why I go with Justfly anytime, anyday, anywhere.
faithd46
February 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
So easy to book and love the alternate dates! It give me options for a better price. Easy payment and confirmation are so fast. Thank you so much . This helped me with my travels going back and forth for my Doctors appointments after my Heart Transplant a year ago. God speed and God bless us all. Thank you from my New Heart-GIA ( God is Able)
susanm1448
January 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
Really good site. Bought 2 trips for a lot less than they would cost from the airlines directly and they ended being on top tier airlines.
Highly recommend.
dawnt139
January 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Short and sweet. It was the best experience I've ever had. Something always seems to go wrong but on my 1st try it worked out. Thank you.
evelyno38
March 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very good price! Easy to book through the just fly app. Will recommend to all my friends and family.

This is a FRAUDULENT Company with the worse customer service you will find. STAY AWAY

By BRIAN B.
See more answers (14)

They are not reliable at all. Take your business somewhere else.

By Benjamin S.
See more answers (6)

Are they trusted ?

I would not trust them again. Once was enough. RUN away!

By Wade P.
See more answers (4)

Hi Ed, We're so sorry to hear that you've difficulties with a reservation. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message, and tell us a bit more about the issue? We'll reach out to you to help resolve the matter. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

See more answers (3)

Hi there, As per checking your booking, the ticket that you cancelled is non-refundable. No refund can be processed as ticket is only applicable for future travel credit.

See more answers (2)

It doesn't matter. They will do NOTHING. Turn it in to the BBB and also the Consumer Protection Agency and call your credit card company to dispute the charges. They are FRAUD

By BRIAN B.
See more answers (2)

Hi Anne, Thanks for reaching out to us on SiteJabber. You can find information on our cancellation policy here http://www.justfly.com/help/faq/I-have-to-cancel-my-flight We always recommend that you confirm your reservation directly with the airline 48-72 hours prior to departure, regardless of where you book. This is to ensure that your flight is scheduled to take off as usual. If you have any questions or concerns, send us a private message and we'll be happy to help! Kind wishes, JustFly Team

See more answers (3)

Hi Ruth, In some cases, airlines can make changes to your reservation. If the changes don't work for you, we'll try our best to accommodate you. Please email us at social@justfly.com if you need assistance with your booking. Kind wishes, JustFly Team