Review of JustFly

Tel: 1-800-717-5015
info@justfly.com

jeromes69
10/18/18

Will never use this site ever again...same stuff that everyone else has experienced and they put me on hold three times waiting for a supervisor...when she finally came on we spoke back and forth a bit ..then she made believe she couldn't hear me then we talked back and forth a bit then she disconnected me...sounds like they're from India or somewhere out of the country...

Response from Sarah C., JustFly Representative
Good day,

Thank you for your message and feedback.
We will be carefully reviewing the issues that occurred with your booking and provide the required training to ensure that our team is equipped to handle any situation; we always rely on customer feedback to help improve our services.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Kind Regards,

JustFly Team
ryanc350
10/17/18

We had booked a flight to Taiwan from Los Angeles since it was cheap to fly one way. The problem is justfly.com does NOT do there research before booking other flights from airline providers. For example, Xiamen airlines does not have a US customer service phone number to contact. Only China based. So the Number they provide for "customer service" is the US DOT line, not Xiamen air. Just fly goes on a scripted thing and doesn't listen to anything you say even if it is an email from the airline directly. NEVER USE JUSTFLY.COM.

Response from Sarah C., JustFly Representative
Good day,

Thank you for your message and feedback.

In an effort to ensure we meet our customers’ travel needs, we took your customer concern seriously and reviewed your booking. It appears that you may have missed your flight and were considered a no-show by the airline.
We encourage our customers to reconfirm their flights directly with the airline a minimum of 24 hours prior to departure in order to avoid missed flights which is mentioned in the terms and conditions and must be agreed upon in order to complete a booking.

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with your travel plans.

Kind regards,

JustFly Team
waltera31
10/14/18

My mother was supposed to fly to Honduras and happen to be that my brother was rushed into the Hospital with a stroke. My brother died three day after and she could not leave on the day of her fly. I called them and read through their policy and they said that in their policy that a person with an emergency of this type is able to get the full money back guarantee. They charged me $150 on top of the money of the purchased ticket for late fees that justfly told me that i was going to get back. It has been three months and all they are doing its playing game saying that they have never received anything. I sent it to verification@justfly.com. This company is base on thieves and not on peoples needs. I can find better deals at cheapoair.com

alliec32
10/12/18

I wouldn't even give them one star. I have had the worst experience I have ever had with this company. My husband and I always fly United. We got into a jame and had to buy tickets online through just fly. We went to check out when the system wouldn't allow us to check out with an infant on our lap. We called in and asked what we needed to do. I explained on the phone I wanted to proceed online. The agent insisted we do it over the phone. I am always leery of these things because I don't want to miss any details. The agent asked us if we were going to be checking bags, we explained no we'll be flying with carry ones and a personal item. He said that's not a problem there is no charge for those. When we were in line to board spirit airlines. We were told we needed to pay for our baggage we said no we have carry on, they said we charge for carry on. We explained that just fly said we wouldn't be charged. They said we would have to take it up with just fly. We called just fly, and they said it's the airlines problem, it's GENERAL information. My husband corrected him, information is correct information we were misinformed. The agent on the phone said we would have to talk to a supervisor. He said he would have them call later that evening! We never got a call, a day later we called in and they said that they would do something to make it right. We were ok with that. They said they would contact us and let us know within 72 hours what they are going to do. We never got a call back. We called in asking what was going on, my husband got on the phone with 3 supervisors a three of them hung up on him and told him there was no higher authorities to speak with or help us handle our situation. I have never been treated so poorly by a third party agency. I will never use this company to book my flights again!

polyanac
10/12/18

My friend and I bought a fly from this website, the flight was delayed 2 am half hour, for this reason we had to leave the gate to solve personal problems, when we were to go back the gate through securities it was close BEFORE the boarding time!!! We lost our flight and just cannot talk to justfly anyways: they don't answer Facebook, email, phone... the worst purchase ever! They didn't even answered us to explain or tell us if there was something we could do.
The company from the flight says can't do anything because we bought from THIS TERRIBLE website, and they should help us.

jessicaf191
10/11/18

I wish I had read the reviews before booking through Justfly. Just as ive seen other reviews /complaints, we also had to change flight dates and was charged a $150.00 cancellation fee and received $ 975.00 travel credit. When we went to book a new flight it was going to cost $ 800.+ dollars. I talked to them twice and received the same lame excuse, that the cost of flights are very expensive right now, I told them I could book flights with almost anyone and pay the same as the original ticket price, that the credit voucher was worthless. With the original price of about $ 1000.00 + the $ 150.00 fee and then another $ 800.00+, I'm paying double the cost of the original purchase price. DO NOT book through these people ( I mean scammers)!!!! I'm only listing my booking number in case they do decide to resolve this to my satisfaction, but I doubt they do anything based on other reviews.

zinaj
10/11/18

Never ever buy a ticket from this site. They stole my money and were not able to assist me with my ticket issue. There was a system issue and I basically kept getting the wrong dates. Not only was I charged a change fee, I never got the right travel dates after the change fee was applied....This company is a HUGE SCAM. Both the supervisor and the customer service team are very unprofessional and rude. The supervisor hung up on me after I requested to have my ticket cancelled and reissued. I lost $700 from this site buying a ticket that should have been $300 om July 5th 2018. This company is a big scam and will steal your money. Do not buy any air ticket from this company.

maxiv
10/11/18

I have to called the company 5 times and spent over 3 hours on the phone to change my wife's last name on a flight ticket I previously booked without realizing she still has her maiden name on her passport. On top off that they want to charge me $75 dollars to do so!! It is not like I am giving the plane ticket to another person!!! Very disappointed!! I will not book through them again.

andrews546
10/11/18

The online process was easy and quick. We have credit that we can use for our honeymoon next year. We have always had success using JetBlue.

ionelam1
10/10/18

THEY STOLE MY MONEY!!!! I received a credit for $1244 for a cancellation and now I am trying to book another trip and they tell me I have to pay an extra fee of $800 to do so for the same exact flight just 2 weeks later. The person who handled my cancellation never informed me of the additional $800 I would have to pay on top of my already paid credit of $1244. They call it a cancellation l, but when you book a new plane ticket everything has to be the same because there is an existing rezervation! If there is an existing reservation and charge me an additional $800 on top of the $300 I already paid to cancel why is it called cancellation???? So basically my $1244 credit is no good because I have to pay another $800 on top or my already paid fee of $300!!! This is a rip offf and they lie to their customers!!!!

jenniferv176
10/9/18

4 people went to the airport when the flight was cancelled as the flight actually did not exist. JustFly should of notified us via phone when this happened as the trip was booked and paid for two months in advance. Now it is costing $1000.00 more to get to the destination. I can't believe that a company would call themselves a travel agent that doesn't do anything to assist customers with their trip.

jyms
10/9/18

Im out 1700.00. I had a problem with my green card and couldn't fly out of the country. They issued me a credit, I thought that was nice. I had purchased my tickets in October for a flight in December.
When I went to use my supposed credit, I had to fly in October and not December, like the previous booking.
My green card will not be ready till the end of October.
These people are skilled foreigners and will not even let you speak with a supervisor.
I used JF for all my travel. I may spend less than 8k on travel but enough of us little guys will put you out of business.
Does anyone know anyway to get my message out?

toutpouj
10/9/18

This website charges $75 for cancellation even if you cancel before $24 hours. Be careful. I booked my reservation and mistakenly booked the wrong date. When I realized that within 5 minutes, I quickly canceled my reservation since you can cancel before 24hrs no charge

ts372
10/8/18

Do NOT book with this agency!!!! My flight on Air Canada changed and JustFly never notified me. They will do nothing for me and the 5 other people I am traveling with. We were rescheduled to land at an airport that is further away from our home than the connecting airport is. We will have to incur overnight hotel costs and a cost to rent a minivan to drive 5-hours home the next day. I will never use this agency again and will never recommend them. Also, the hold time is very long and the representatives on the phone are very difficult to understand.

lauries150
10/8/18

Someone used my email address to book their flight. This happens a lot, as my email was created a LONG time ago, and often people forget a letter or a number when putting in their own email, thus, it comes to me instead. I just call whatever company it is, and they take my email out. No problem. HOWEVER, when I called JustFly to correct the issue the woman was incredibly rude and did not seem to understand that I *could not* provide the birth date to help find the reservation, because I WAS NOT THAT PERSON. I did have the flight confirmation number. And the names of the four people on the flight. But apparently this was not enough information. Furthermore, she demanded a call back number, which I refused to provide. There is NO reason for them to call me back. I'm not flying anywhere, this IS NOT ME. She was not getting what I was telling her, so when she gave me an attitude and said, "well I'm sorry I can't look up the reservation without the birth date" [Um..what is the confirmation # for?] I said, well I guess this woman won't be getting her flight information then, will she? And hung up. Assuming this woman, and her husband, and two kids, are real people and this whole thing isn't BS, I feel badly for them as they will not be getting any emails from Just Fly.

seijio1
10/7/18

Very Good.
It was very fast, easy to process and feed back was timely.
Very satisfied.

Good, Good and Good

melissao59
10/5/18

After searching for tickets and running into dead ends on affordable flights, we decided to try Justfly and Bingo we found them. Thank you Justfly!

noreent5
10/5/18

From my very first call until my travel plans were completed i expetienced coureous, trratment from very efficent staff. I recommend Just fly and would use it again.

jacquelinef56
10/5/18

I continue to book with Justfly as I've always found flights that are convenient and the price is good. The site is easy to use, which makes the booking experience easy. Good value and easy...works for me.

danielg369
10/5/18

I learned that my flight was canceled that very day of my vacations. They said they sent me an email with the cancellation, but i didn't. Gladly they refund me the money and we found another flight that same day.

daniellep119
10/5/18

I would never travel again before I purchased a thing from them . They are fraudulent and stole my money and I got no trip !

dougm291
10/4/18

I booked a flight for my daughter to Myrtle Beach and bought the cancellation insurance. Well because of the hurricane the resort contacted us and said they would not reopen until Nov. and our reservation was cancelled. So we contacted Justfly to change reservation to go to Orlando and they said that since we purchased flight cancellation after Sept 1 it wasn't and good. So basically we have RT unusable ticket. Thanks Justfly,
I'll use cheapoair next time. Then yesterday the price drop $50, so I asked about a refund of $50 no response

angelak151
10/2/18

I will NEVER book anything on their site again. I have been weaseled out of almost $500 over my original ticket cost of $1134!!

Originally bought a flight from San Francisco to Tonga with an 8 hour layover in Fiji.

I wanted to possibly stay in Fiji for a few nights so when I called to make the change they said I could only cancel or for $150 I can cancel with a credit to rebook with original destination and origin. I was still starting in SF- ultimately going to Tonga and returning to SF. This was my understanding so I paid to do it. Only to find out after the credit was useless for that kind of change. So- I booked a flight with FIJI air direct for exactly what I wanted to change and it was just the same if not cheaper than Justfly. Now the credit for a future flight is expiring Jan 30. I started to look at dates for flights and found something that was ok not $4 more than the amount of my credit. Perfect except when I tried to use my credit it wouldn't work. When searching flights with the credit it was only starting me in FIJI not SFO. I called to tell them to fix it and was told they can't fix it and will book the flight I want manually. But not for $4 but for $237!! It's quoted cheaper on your very own sight!! But NO they go on and put me on hold many times only to say there was some "restrictions". What? Crying and angry they insist I was told of rebooking fees, NO- I thought $150 was the rebooking fee. So SNEAKY! They basically had it so my only option to book was manually on the phone and have to pay MORE! So frustrated I said FINE do it. I see an pre authorized amount of 237 to the AMEX and figure it's done. But NO... It gets better... The next day I get an email to contact them it's urgent and regards my booking. I call and they ask why I called!! Uhm- you tell me?! I finally am told the booking didn't go through and she would manually do it again. Said she'd place me on hold 2-5 minutes while processing. 20 minutes on hold later I have to go so I hang up. Later on I call to follow up and get this! They now want $337 to rebook, not $237!!! Because the price went up? (It went up $6 on your site?!). I am being punished because of their mistakes, with a credit I couldn't apply, a credit that doesn't work online, a manual booking they failed to complete and now make me pay more!!! So yeah- I am just waiting for my itinerary so I don't have to deal again. What a SCAM. Btw- Fiji air direct only charges $130 USD to change a flight. Go straight to the airline for your tickets, save yourself the nightmare that will ensue if any changes or cancellations happen

gregorys171
10/2/18

No issues whatsoever with booking round-trip flights to Japan, and very reasonable prices. Would be very willing to book a trip again through the site.

shareer
10/1/18

Booking my flight was absolutely the easiest process ever.
From my city to the destination and ultimately from start to finish.
I would recommend this site to anyone especially with how low the flights are.... it's a no brainer.
Thank you Justfly.

Worst experience I have ever had with an airline... extensive international traveler. RUN.

By Demetria Z.

They are not reliable at all. Take your business somewhere else.

By Benjamin S.

It doesn't matter. They will do NOTHING. Turn it in to the BBB and also the Consumer Protection Agency and call your credit card company to dispute the charges. They are FRAUD

By BRIAN B.

Hi there, As per checking your booking, the ticket that you cancelled is non-refundable. No refund can be processed as ticket is only applicable for future travel credit.

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi Ed, We're so sorry to hear that you've difficulties with a reservation. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message, and tell us a bit more about the issue? We'll reach out to you to help resolve the matter. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi Ruth, In some cases, airlines can make changes to your reservation. If the changes don't work for you, we'll try our best to accommodate you. Please email us at social@justfly.com if you need assistance with your booking. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi Greg, If you're concerned about your booking, send us a private message with your 9-digit booking reference number and tell us what the issue is. We'll reach out to you help. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi Alfonso, We're so sorry to hear this! Could you please send us your booking reference number by private message? We'll look into this as soon as possible. Kind wishes, JustFly team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Helpful answer -1

Hi Anne, Thanks for reaching out to us on SiteJabber. You can find information on our cancellation policy here http://www.justfly.com/help/faq/I-have-to-cancel-my-flight We always recommend that you confirm your reservation directly with the airline 48-72 hours prior to departure, regardless of where you book. This is to ensure that your flight is scheduled to take off as usual. If you have any questions or concerns, send us a private message and we'll be happy to help! Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi Roman, Thank you very much for your question! As a budget travel agency, all our fares are already discounted as much as we can get them to be. With this, we do not offer additional rebate coupons. I would highly suggest reviewing where you found this information. If we ever do offer coupons, you will hear this news directly from us :) Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JustFly staff and other customers.

JustFly?