Review of JustFly

info@justfly.com

haiv3
7/15/18

Straight up a scam.
I booked a ticket to China and there are the things that happened:
1. A day after my ticket confirmation they charged my extra $70 without any explanation.
2. I needed to change my flight, I called JustFly, they told me to call AirLines because they don't have authorization. I called Airlines and turns out :
a. JustFly messed up my first ticket and had to void it, and then rebook without asking me. The price difference was $70 so they charged me that amount without telling me.
b. Since JustFly messed up and changed my flight once, I now can't change my flight anymore. But they did not admit it was their fault but just redirect me to the AirLines saying "We don't have authorization to change your ticket".

Straight up a scam.

davids1715
7/15/18

i need my tickets, website is unresponsive and the 800# plays hold music all day. I Have been on hold all day. The links on the web site don't work. When I called the number the phone caller id did not say just fly it says Ethiopian......I have nothing against the country but that is not a good sign. As I type this I am still on hold. I am calling my credit card company and tell them I was scammed and then I am going to buy tickets direct from the airline. I used expedia and I would have thought the vendors would be vetted so that this type of thing would not happen. Thank God the trip is 2 days from now and not tomorrow.

tarab110
7/10/18

This company is a complete scam! They switched my dates and I noticed it as the ticket was confirming, I took screen shots and all. I called them I kept getting hung up on. I emailed them with all the screen shots and shots of the calls. They will NOT admit what they do and will NOT give you back the money they scammed from you! I am telling you I double checked the dates and times and they 100% switched it. I called every day on hold for hours, then they would hang up on me. The customer service was awful. BE AWARE!!!

jeffa169

Terrible travel agency.
I was to fly to Bangkok through Taiwan on July 9th, 2018, on a ticket purchased through Justfly (with Eva Airlines). My Justfly booking number is 108-732-712. However, due to weather problems (a typhoon), my ticket was cancelled. Eva Airlines got me on a flight for the next day (July 10th) from SFO to Bangkok, but when I asked about my flight from Taipei to Bangkok, the airline told me that I had to speak with my travel agent. I then called Justfly.
I spent nearly 4 hours on the phone with various Justfly agents, including a supervisor named "Nil" (or "Neal", something close to this). I initially spoke with two agents, and both times I lost the connection (I do not have connection problems with any other person from the location where I made this call, only Justfly), both times I asked the agent to call me back if disconnected (since I had to wait 20 minutes on hold the first time, and 30 minutes the second), and both times the agent failed to call me back-even though they had my phone number. Nil (the supervisor) later told me that one of the agents did try to reach me, and left this note in his daily notes. However, my phone showed no account of his call, and certainly not a voicemail proving that he called. It is not enough for an agent to simply leave a note in his records, the agent must actually call me such that my phone rings, and I then have an opportunity to answer. If the agent had entered my number and pressed "call," but the phone did not ring, then this does not constitute a "call." This is basic common sense. No such call came. Completely unprofessional, inconsiderate, and unacceptable.
I thought that this might just be a problem with just the one agent. However, I learned that this is a much bigger problem at Justfly.com . When I called back (late morning, Pacific Standard Time, USA), I asked to speak with a supervisor. The representative (Chloe) finally got me on the phone with the supervisor, Nil. After being on the phone with Nil for two hours, explaining to Nil that I simply wanted to make sure that I had a seat on a flight from Taipei to Bangkok for July 11th evening, the best that he could do was to get me on a waitlist for this route. However, as I explained to Nil, I had spoken earlier in the day with Eva Airlines, which said that I could get on a Thai Airways flight (leaving Taipei at 8:05 pm, arriving BKK 10:50 pm) under "class Q," and that Justfly merely needed to provide this information to Eva Airlines. But when Nil supposedly related this information to Eva Airlines, he came back to tell me that I had only two options: 1. Accept a refund for my ticket (which would have required me to spend an additional $250 to get a new flight through which I could arrive to BKK by on July 11th), or 2. Put my name on a wait list (which at that point would have been very long). I told Nil that this was very inconsiderate of Justfly, especially since I had called over three hours earlier (and would have been much higher up the wait list if the agent had properly handled my case). I told Nil that there must be a problem here, and there must be a better option for me. He said that there was not.
After this, I then called back Eva Airlines. They answered relatively quickly, and gave me a confirmed seat for the Taipei-BKK flight, with the same travel time as I mentioned above. They told me that they knew nothing about any kind of waitlist, and that they never said this to Nil at Justfly.com . Eva Airlines then guaranteed me a seat for the 8:05 pm departure from Taipei on July 11th, without any charges. Interestingly, they also told me that Justfly is extremely difficult to deal with due to general incompetence and lack of care for their customers.
I made a complaint with Justly and asked for a small monetary compensation. So far no reply. I will remove or update this post if there is a reply.

jenniferl464
7/10/18

I have been on the phone now for 2 hours!!!! I have been disconnected 4 times. DO NOT and I cannot stress this enough this site unless you are booking yourself and you are not going to cancel. The insurance is a joke you basically have to be dead to get the insurance so I took the credit which has to be used in a year. I paid $150.00 to get that which left us a 1600 credit. Looking at THIER website found a flight in the states that we want for $600/ticket and now they are telling me they need $285 MORE to get this flight. Speaking to a supervisor now walking her through the flights as she tried telling me there is no flights OMG. IF my brain does not blow up it will be a blessed event. I thought I would have extra money for another. I just hung up as they want $700 extra for the flight that is $571 each. IS THERE SOMEONE WE CAN REPORT THESE PEOPLE TOO.

billc329
7/9/18

this have been a very bad time with this co. they changed our flight and didn't email or call me, went to the carrier and found out then tried to change the one flight, put on hold for over 2 hrs. finally hung up and went to web site and canceled the flights all together, which cost me $225.00 then booking another flight with the right times.
I could have booked with out this nasty third party and got the time I needed and saved money so if you look at JUSYFLY's web site its all lies. they know all of this and give you the wrong confirmation #'s and then if you book to leave at 10:10 PM AND find out the flight next day is changed with out any notice to me I found out putting in my info on carriers site....DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AND AS OTHERS SAY YOU GET ANOTHER COUNTRY FOR HELP AND PUT YOU ON HOLD FOR OVER TWO HRS.

mangh
7/9/18

My return date from Myanmar to USA is 25 of march, but I make change to 26 march and they send me confirmation letter to my email but they fail to update to Delta Airline, and I was told at the airport that your flight is yesterday. I show them the confirmation email and they just said sorry. I need a reimbursement for my return date which I purchase separately.

davidw1049
7/8/18

I booked a ticket, then had to change flights due to a visa delay. They confirmed my changes, charged me 500 extra, then gave me the original exact same itinerary. So basically they will charge you to do nothing. Good luck getting a hold of them and good luck getting your money back. The worst of the worst.

lourdesf7
7/8/18

As usually when I searched in your website, I found what I was looking for: good prices and different options.
It's very helpful!

michaelh942
7/6/18

Excellent experience. Would use again without hesitation and recommend to others as a first choice.

rivendalel
7/6/18

Charged to reserve seat. Send confirmation stated that seats requested are not guaranteed. Called Korean Airline, it says this particular economy class cannot reserve seats in advance.

Called Customer Service, they did not help, instead just read the policy over the phone.!! Not helpful, very poor customer service. Info is not very clear. Should have done thorough research before booking. You paid for what you get.

Will not book through Justfly again.

noame
7/6/18

It was just scammed 300$ by justfly. Do not buy through this site. They overcharged me. First time I reached customer support I spoke to someone who barely speaks English and wasn't able to supply answers whatsoever. They assured me I would be refunded which was just a big lie. Of course I was charged. Never managed to get hold of customer service since.

andreaa129
7/5/18

Its always good to do business with a good company. Just fly makes me want to just fly. I often find the flights Im looking for at a reasonable price.

heatherl166
7/5/18

I have used JustFly for a few trips now and have always found the website to be easy to use, along with the best prices. I will continue to use JustFly for future trips.

marciab67
7/5/18

Kind of frustrating watching for the best priced flights. Keep changing all the time. Why? If I can't put how many words I want on this, I won't do it.

michelles604
7/5/18

We were able to quickly book the flight we wanted for a good price. We needed a last minute flight to Canada. Your price was much lower than any of the others we could find. The experience was hassle free. THANK YOU!

davidb1628
7/4/18

I've always had a good experience purchasing airline tickets from this site. They have had the lowest prices of the sites I check since I found them. I've never needed to contact customer service.

nicoleo42
7/2/18

I have never found a less expensive flight to LA. It was half what I was used to paying. I am very happy with justfly.com and definitely recommend it.

loisr30
7/2/18

Easy to make reservations. Prices are always lower than airline. Just have to watch out for basic economy as you cannot bring crayon without a charg

carlosb92
7/2/18

I like booking with just fly, great customer services and experience and a affordable prices looking forward booking with you guys again.

beatrizr6
7/2/18

My purchase was quick and easy. Searching for flight options was very good. Lots of choices with time and airlines.

michaelm376
7/2/18

JUst cancelled a flight reservation to Managua NIcaragu due to the political unrest, people killed and US Embassy travel alerts. I called TACA and was told cancellation is ok but with a $150.00 cancellation fee. Ok with me but I thought better to cancel with Justfly because that's where I made the original reservation. Filled out the online cancellation request and Justfly showed the $150.00 cancel fee. All good so far. I hit the button - done but when I printed the cancellation fee was $279.25. I called Just fly as was told the additional $129.25 was a JUstfly cancel fee in addition to the TACA airlines fees. Whew--. Pretty hefty when it was done all online. This is one company I will not be doing business with again. You know-I could accept $25.00-$50.00 on the Justfly side but $129.00??? Outrageous, just sayin.I thought they were more honest.

christophert128
7/2/18

1st booking in 2016: Had to change a flight date and required waiting on the phone over multiple days for hours at a time. Needed to pay $500 for flight change and rebooking fee.

2nd booking in early 2018: My partner and I found $650 flights to Italy. With two months ahead of the date, I had to change the departure date due to personal reasons. It cost $150 just to cancel the flight, but then, to change to ANY date between June 2018 and February 2019 it cost an extra $2000 to book the flight. I asked them to please just find any date all year that was cheap but they could not. Of course, I would not pay $2000 because with any other company (or even with JustFly) I could get new tickets for $1000. So my partner and I lost $650 + $150 cancellation fee each ($1600 completely lost). What a nightmare. As before, I still had to spend hours on the phone waiting to get no help.

I truly believe this company has a playbook where they purposefully make you wait for 5 minutes at a time over hours to break you down so you just give up. They are con artists.

germans17
7/2/18

Easy , clear and fast, and the prices are very accessible I like to fly with Just Fly This my second time buying tickets with Just Fly , that's because I find the best offerts

carlosq5
7/1/18

It was a breeze booking my with justfly, quick and easy! No technical difficulties just straight forward. Will use again when traveling.

Worst experience I have ever had with an airline... extensive international traveler. RUN.

By Demetria Z.

They are not reliable at all. Take your business somewhere else.

By Benjamin S.

It doesn't matter. They will do NOTHING. Turn it in to the BBB and also the Consumer Protection Agency and call your credit card company to dispute the charges. They are FRAUD

By BRIAN B.

Hi there, As per checking your booking, the ticket that you cancelled is non-refundable. No refund can be processed as ticket is only applicable for future travel credit.

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi Ed, We're so sorry to hear that you've difficulties with a reservation. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message, and tell us a bit more about the issue? We'll reach out to you to help resolve the matter. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi Ruth, In some cases, airlines can make changes to your reservation. If the changes don't work for you, we'll try our best to accommodate you. Please email us at social@justfly.com if you need assistance with your booking. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi Greg, If you're concerned about your booking, send us a private message with your 9-digit booking reference number and tell us what the issue is. We'll reach out to you help. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative

Hi Alfonso, We're so sorry to hear this! Could you please send us your booking reference number by private message? We'll look into this as soon as possible. Kind wishes, JustFly team

By Sarah C., Flighthub Representative
Helpful answer -1

Hi Anne, Thanks for reaching out to us on SiteJabber. You can find information on our cancellation policy here http://www.justfly.com/help/faq/I-have-to-cancel-my-flight We always recommend that you confirm your reservation directly with the airline 48-72 hours prior to departure, regardless of where you book. This is to ensure that your flight is scheduled to take off as usual. If you have any questions or concerns, send us a private message and we'll be happy to help! Kind wishes, JustFly Team

NO! DON'T TRUST THEM!

By Maria R.
Questions? Get answers from the JustFly staff and other customers.

14 Photos for JustFly