Review of JustFly

Tel: 1-800-717-5015
info@justfly.com

jorgep60
11/22/19
No problem , only down side which isn't a big deal is before I logged in with my Ebates account price was $243 after I logged into Ebates it went up to $247 for the same flight . Again not a big deal. Besides that everything else was smooth.
herbertf23
11/22/19
Wonderful, easy to navigate and purchase with ease.
nsuhoridemj
11/22/19
I always contracted a third party to book my flights because I thought it's a complicated process. Justfly makes it simple and a fun experience. Yes, with Justfly you can do it yourself!
adrianam65
11/21/19
I have been using this portal to book my flights for 3 years and keep loving it!
I always recommend my friends to use it as well. I actually just finished booking and send my sister to book theirs too!
jeanetteh64
11/21/19
Everything was very easy and happy to find the cheapest ticket from Honolulu back home. Purchased on line and not a problem. Thanks.
omara141
11/21/19
I had a death issue and I wanted to cancel my flight or change the destination, they never did and they don't want to refund the $3,000 I paid for the international flight. If I go to my destination I will die after I have received many death threats, but Justfly never took it seriously. They want me either to accept the flight and travel even if it unsafe or they take my money. So shady policy and the agent provide with wrong info. I will never book through them anymore.
Omar Alta
jovanap1
11/21/19
The best one yet!! I never had any problems with these airlines. They are really understandable and they are making sure passengers are satisfied.
anilav
11/21/19
HORRIBLE RIPPING OFF PEOPLE WITH HIGH LUGGAGES FEES NOT DISPLAY BEFORE THE BOOKING.Carry on was incl
renatap5
11/21/19
I use Just Fly quite a bit. However last Thursday I attempted to purchase a ticket. Although it stated my booking was confirmed I never got an email confirmation. I waited a few days and noticed the ticket never went through. Today I had to get back online to purchase a new ticket and unfortunately the prices went up about 60$ which was very frustrating. When I was at my check out I experienced payment issues because Just Fly could not read my card. Finally after an hour my ticket went through.
mohammads94
11/21/19
To reuse customers credit policy is very bad with hidden surprises. So not different than other competitors
murielleb1
11/21/19
Easy Navigation and keeping the customer updated on prices is helpful! Fast Check out makes it easy and efficient.
gabrielat17
11/21/19
Es muy fácil reservar y los mejores precios!
la pagina web es muy amigable
hugot17
11/21/19
I like it some much, it offers really good prices and has no hidden fees, to many options, and it's very easy to use this app, it's very helpful and i hope I can use it more often in the future, next year..
th190
11/20/19
I found a great price on Justfly.com and it was so easy to book! So far I highly recommend this site for booking your flight. :)
mariadeliaa
11/20/19
I usually book on line but have had to call to make changes, all those who answered my calls were patient and helpful
annabellet4
11/20/19
JustFly made it easy to book the tickets I needed without the hassle. Would recommend!
cassandrac82
11/20/19
Very easy and straightforward to use. The only problem that I ran into was during payment. It didn't like the first card I tried using even though the info was correct.
rafaels127
11/20/19
The site works fine. The one thing I really liked is that I found the cheapest prices for flights. I looked a several websites and this one had the best prices.
rebeccaw353
11/19/19
I had checked flight prices on multiple sites in the weeks leading up to my final purchase. On the day I was finally ready to book, I checked Kayak, Expedia, American Airlines, British Airways, Delta and a few others. The flights I ultimately booked on JustFly didn't show up on many of the other sites - certainly not for the price I paid. I didn't rate them a 5, however, because the first time I tried to pay for my flights I couldn't because the country code for my telephone was blank and it wouldn't let me select anything or move forward without it. I ultimately had to abort that attempt and try going through the whole process again. The second time through it had the country code filled in already. I ended up with the same flights for the same price, and it didn't take me that long to redo the process, so ultimately it was fine. I haven't actually taken the flights yet, though. If any problems arise at that point, I will update this review.
michaelk1362
Put in my details. Made my choice. PAID. Got a confirmation moments later
mercedesl18
11/19/19
Muy claro rapido y buenas opciones ya consegui itros viajes por esta misma pagina y todo muy bien sin problemas
maryp691
11/19/19
I have now used JustFly multiple times for both international and national flights. It's easy to see all your options and customize the flights you want. Its the easiest site I have used yet!
michellea358
11/19/19
My life changed when ,I found a sister living 982 miles away . Finding the easiest way to visit was awesome.
espartacoa
11/19/19
All was clear and fast! I feel satisfied with the results and I will certainly continue to use it for my national and international travel. No doubt for me that I find the best deals on this site.
lyndoraf
11/18/19
Booked my ticket with them. Right after I booked , I was told by the agent that my returning flight no longer was a avaliable and they still charged my card $384.00 after I requested a refund. There is something that doesn't seem right about this company. I would advise you not to book and be careful about giving them your credit card info.

This is a FRAUDULENT Company with the worse customer service you will find. STAY AWAY

By BRIAN B.

They are not reliable at all. Take your business somewhere else.

By Benjamin S.

I would not trust them again. Once was enough. RUN away!

By Wade P.

Hi Ed, We're so sorry to hear that you've difficulties with a reservation. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message, and tell us a bit more about the issue? We'll reach out to you to help resolve the matter. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi there, As per checking your booking, the ticket that you cancelled is non-refundable. No refund can be processed as ticket is only applicable for future travel credit.

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

It doesn't matter. They will do NOTHING. Turn it in to the BBB and also the Consumer Protection Agency and call your credit card company to dispute the charges. They are FRAUD

By BRIAN B.
Helpful answer -1

Hi Anne, Thanks for reaching out to us on SiteJabber. You can find information on our cancellation policy here http://www.justfly.com/help/faq/I-have-to-cancel-my-flight We always recommend that you confirm your reservation directly with the airline 48-72 hours prior to departure, regardless of where you book. This is to ensure that your flight is scheduled to take off as usual. If you have any questions or concerns, send us a private message and we'll be happy to help! Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

Hi Ruth, In some cases, airlines can make changes to your reservation. If the changes don't work for you, we'll try our best to accommodate you. Please email us at social@justfly.com if you need assistance with your booking. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative

I really don't understand all these negative reviews, I had a wonderful experience with JustFly. Cheap ticket, lots of flights departure time options, no problem at the airport, flight was smooth ... actually nothing to worry about.

By Janet N.

Hi there, This all depends on the airline fare rules. We would suggest contacting our customer care team at 1-800-717-5015. They will be able to answer your questions accordingly. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Sarah C., JustFly Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JustFly staff and other customers.

JustFly?