Review of JustFly

JustFly reviews

Tel: 1-800-717-5015

rachelv23
12/14/17

AWFUL customer service. SCAMS!!! They charge $70 to cancel your flight or change it even with travel protection (which they have you pay for). A customer service rep named Maria had me on hold for 45 MINUTES to basically tell me what I did myself online was in fact correct. So basically she kept asking me to stay on hold for NOTHING. Not helpful, rude, and a scam. DO NOT USE.

jb348
12/13/17

I booked a flight five months in advance for a wedding. Justfly never gave my contact information to Sun Country within those five months. Three months later, I get a random email with NO BODY CONTENT that just says "information regarding your flight." It had been months since I booked that flight, only remembering my airline was Sun Country, and since there was ZERO information about which flight this was actually regarding, I considered this trash mail and a scam. Turns out my flight was changed with four hours difference - Sun Country was never able to get a hold of me because they didn't have our contact information, and then THEY were upset at JustFly.
We had to be on the phone for 2 hours defending ourselves to get a refund from JustFly. Since then, I've had to follow up three times (tomorrow will be the fourth) to keep them accountable to give me my refund they promised. This has cost me another two hours of my time, tomorrow will definitely make it 2.5 if not more.
DO NOT BOOK THROUGH JUSTFLY. Their communication is terrible, they hope that customers will not fight for their right to receive a refund, and if they do, they will continue to make you spend your time to make them follow through. Purchase your tickets through them at your own risk!

Response from Midhat Z., JustFly Representative
Hi JB,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We have successfully located your booking and a member of our Escalations Team will be contacting you regarding this issue.

xiny13
12/12/17

I was booking a flight for price $381. After I confirmed the booking without adding anything else on the top of that. The price was changed to $411 without notifications. Called for help and the person from justfly.com REFUSED TO VOID THE TRANSACTION WITHOUT ME PAYING $70 CANCELATION FEE! Unless I have the proof of the price changing. How the HELL was I supposed to find the proof if me myself have never gotten a single notification???? If I knew the price was changed why would I book it? Do I look like I'd like to throw away 30 dollars like it was unwanted??? I'm telling everyone I know in my life how terrible justfly.com does the business. You're welcome! Justfly.com

Response from Midhat Z., JustFly Representative
Hi Xin,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. Unfortunately, when it comes to airfare, prices can fluctuate at any time based on demand and availability, at the airline's discretion. We're so sorry this happened, but fares are only locked in once tickets have been issued.

wendyv22
12/11/17

I will never book through Justfly again unless they change their policies to be more consumer friendly! I realized as soon as I got my itinerary that one of the flights I booked on line was not the one that I thought that I had . Thinking that they would be subject to the 24 hour rule which would allow change/cancellation with no charge, I went on and changed my flight to the one I wanted right away, Nothing said that the federal rule would not apply or anything about being charged a $150 per ticket. I was shocked when I got my credit card and saw the $300 fee. I called customer service and they were rude and obnoxious and said that I should have read the small print (which I am still not sure where I would find). This is deceptive and not good business and buyers should beware and go elsewhere unless they change their policies.

Response from Midhat Z., JustFly Representative
Hi Wendy,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our services. As an online travel agency, we do offer 24 hour cancellation as per the airline's fare rules. However, even though a ticket is purchased within 24 hours, all changes or cancellations will have fees. There is a brief description of these fees prior to purchase as well as in our Terms and Conditions. (https://www.justfly.com/terms-and-conditions)

josephm249
12/10/17

booked trip to anchorage 10 months in advance. 1 month before my flight, was notified flight was changed. instead of noon I would get in 6 hrs late & miss my ride to homer. after 7 calls was obvious no one was interested in helping. cancelled flight and booked with expedia. only problem justfly didn't cancel first flight. found this out after several more calls and it was too late. now I am out $800. DONT TRUST THEM

Response from Midhat Z., JustFly Representative
Hi Joseph,

tianz1
12/7/17

Wow, actually someone in justFly here responds?! There is an Escalation team?? All FAKE! JustFly.com superviser Virgil , who said no one actually is above him inJustFly.com, told me that I can request an email response about refund denial to customercare.com Guess what I found? After 24 hours emails sent through three accounts, all received automatically created response to call back. How many red flags we need?? If you search BBB warning justFly, you will find some better business bureau had warning against justFly.com scam practice!!!!

Response from Midhat Z., JustFly Representative
Hi Tien,

beltranm
12/7/17

I would like flight all the time with justfly... all services are good and clear ... on time ... everyone in costumer services are nicely

johnt466
12/7/17

The booking process is as easy as most and accessed prices available from code share partners of US airlines at substantial discounts to the prices shown by the US partner on their website. I save ~$5,000 on a business class ticket to Hong Kong (last year) and Shanghai (this year). Seat selection is slightly harder but OK. Only problem I had is you cannot put in your domestic airline frequent flier number if the ticket is booked with a non-US code share partner - you have to make the reservation then call the non-US airline and have them update the record.

alinac9
12/6/17

Charged at check in for the 1st luggage, opened claim with Justfly and provided documentation at end of Set 2017. Up to Dec 7th, followed up periodically, probably 8-10 times, every time the answer got from various reps and supervisors was check will be in mail in 10 -15 business days, or checking claim status and call you backstill waiting for a check or call back after three months

Response from Midhat Z., JustFly Representative
Hi Alina,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our services. Please note we have successfully located your booking and we will be doing a follow up with our accounting department. Someone will be reaching out to you concerning this.

evelynb36
12/6/17

Easy to navigate. Need more clarity, especially options to upgrade upon finalizing order. Prefer to seat by exit window, this option never available on line. Willing to pay extra for exit seat.

ezraeuniced
12/6/17

I always book with Justfly. I recommend it. as well as when you have inquiry on their staff they are very professional, detail oriented and will clarify things to you.

vijayp24
12/5/17

Booked an Economy flight to Australia for our son in may for travel in December.
On November 12th ,my wife decided to upgrade him to premium economy seat for his birthday.
She was told it was available charged 1877.00 dollars more and told that He nw had a premium Economy Ticket.
His reservation no is 056-985-412
.It is the 5th of December today and he travels soon.My wife has ben calling them every two day s and spent an average of two hours on hold ,only to be told an agent will get back to her in 48 hours.
The ticket that he has is still an Economy seat and despite assurances Qantas confirms
even today that he is holding an Economy seat.
I cannot believe that this can happen in the U S of A
I will be calling my credit card company and am hoping that since I have not been provided with the service that i paid for will have the charge refunded and now start looking for a ticket for our Son to travel to austral for a dream vacation.It has been most frustrating.

Response from Midhat Z., JustFly Representative
Hi Vijay,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our services. As per checking, we do see one of our Escalation agents have reached out to you concerning this and will be able to assist you further.

tezcatlipocaa
12/5/17

I'm not going to get started with this. If you book with these chumps but end up in a situation where you need to cancel or modify your flights, well you're screwed-- it is impossible to get flights adjusted through JustFly. Avoid this online agent at all costs. Cheap prices come with a hidden price. Haven't gotten my money back. They need to be removed from the internet. Bottom line, they steal money, include unwanted fees, and WORST OF ALL: I was not notified I would be charged $300 ($150 per person) for cancellation. No 'are you sure you would like to cancel' or warning; my card is currently off due to my concern of them taking money like that from me again.

Tip for consumers: Don't....use this site.

Response from Midhat Z., JustFly Representative
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our services. Even though tickets are purchased through JustFly as an agency, we must still follow the airline fare rules. Most airline tickets are non refundable and even though you may request a refund, this is completely out of our control. We as an agency, do have separate fees from the airline when it comes to any changes or cancellations. As per checking, we do see you have processed the cancellation online using our self serve portal. To confirm all cancellations, you must agree to the fee by clicking "I understand that I am about to cancel my flight and receive travel credit" Once that is selected, you will then be given the option to click on "Confirm Cancellation" The system even offers to change the credit card to a new one to process the cancellation fee.

We do apologize for any inconvenience you have went through.

rafaelg35
12/5/17

JustFly is the BEST app I have found. Prices are great..They beat the competition by far. I have recommended this to all of my family and friends.

davidg467
12/5/17

I had a business meeting in Chicago. Flew in the night before and left after my meeting the next day. All flights were on time.

jamesi34
james i.
12/5/17

Everything was great from start to finish the seats where comfortable and roomy the snacks where great the movie where excellent and the free WiFi was a great bonus

sureshg8
12/5/17

I haven't come across any issues with Airlines and journey. Even Justfly has third party consumer. I did not face the difference. Overall its very satisfying.

lindseyp37
12/5/17

I do a lot of searching when buying airline tickets and JustFly typically has wonderful options at some of the best rates. Transactions with the company have always been smooth and customer service is typically quick to respond.

ulianaf
12/5/17

When I used this company to buy flight tickets, I found it very easy to find the best price ticket. this service gave me a lot of different options with locations and variability of airports and time/dates of flight. I recommend this service to everyone who wants to save the time and money.

tomorow
12/5/17

Was not able to take flight, because of delays ended up having to purchase another flight. The line was extremely long because other customers had missed their flights as well. We waited in line for close to 2 hours. No other recourse was given but to purchase another ticket.

Response from Midhat Z., JustFly Representative
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our services. Please note that all schedule changes come directly from the airline and are out of JustFly's control as a travel agency. At this point, we would suggest contacting the airline directly to see if they would have any sort of compensation for you.

In the meantime, if you have had a negative experience using Justfly's services, please let us know and we will look into it for you.

kielk
12/5/17

My flight was affected by the hurricane back in September and they could not accommodate me. I paid for a certain amount of days, but ended up losing 2 days of my trip.

andreaw79
12/5/17

This is definitely the worst that I have ever been treated as a paying customer. I bought tickets from them, paid for extended trip insurance and then have had to cancel because of a car accident I was in. I have called to cancel and they say I did not purchase trip insurance even though my bank statment proves otherwise. I have been on the phone with them for over an hour multiple times, which only grants me rudeness and dismissal from their support staff. There is no excuse for such behavior, I would pay the extra few dollars you might pay for another service and go somewhere else, stay miles away from this SHAM website and their horrible customer service. What a joke, they actually offered me a cancellation fee that was higher than the cost of my ticket, I was floored.

Response from Midhat Z., JustFly Representative
Hi Andrea,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our services. As per checking, we are able to see that you have purchased a total of 4 tickets using our services. All tickets were purchased on October 27th. Out of the 4 bookings, 3 of them are still active since one was cancelled the same day of purchase. From the 4, only one of those bookings have insurance attached to it and it is for the booking that has been cancelled. When the ticket was cancelled on October 27th, the insurance was refunded with your ticket.

Since 3 of the bookings are active and you must cancel them, we do apologize but we must follow the standard airline fare rules to process and changes or cancellations. As an online travel agency, we do have separate fees from the airline which is why fees may be higher than the actual ticket amount.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

brianb272
12/4/17

Worse company I ever dealt with. Bought the wrong flight and also paid extra for cancellation insurance. Guess what, still cost $150 for a $280 purchase in 15 minutes. I called and said I bought the insurance and Veena said, it was not the kind of insurance I thought it was. Still Was going to cost $150. This is FRAUD. I also filed a complaint to the BBB and will be following up with the credit card company. Too bad they do not know how to take care of their customers. PLEASE do not fall for their schemes.

Response from Midhat Z., JustFly Representative
Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our services. We have successfully located your reservation and we do see you purchased CSA insurance through us. We understand how plans can change at any moment which is why it is important to purchase insurance however, CSA is a company we offer through our website therefore it is not our insurance plan. When a change or cancellation happens on a file, we as a travel agency need to follow the airline fare rules and charge any applicable fees. Once changes are made, you would then need to open a claim with CSA and they will do the necessary refund if any.

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our services. As an online travel agency, we do offer 24 hour cancellation as per the airline's fare rules. However, even though a ticket is purchased within 24 hours, all changes or cancellations will have fees. There is a brief description of these fees at the bottom of your confirmation email as well as in our Terms and Conditions. (https://www.justfly.com/terms-and-conditions)

antonioo21
12/4/17

Everything at Just Fly was seamless. They have some of the best rates and their customer service team was there to assist us with our rescheduled flight from Florida.

carrief30
12/3/17

I have used them before with no problem, but the moment one must adjust or cancel they completely drop the ball. After booking flights to visit family for Christmas something came up and I had to cancel (a month before). They wanted to charge me more than the cost of the flight to cancel. They sent me to call the airlines who told me to deal with the booking company. After getting 3 more different answers as I was transferred from person to person I got told many things... they would wave the fees to then only charging $25. In the end they are still no help, will not give me any appropriate future credit and I feel they are stealing $800. AND I paid $54 for trip insurance.. FOR WHAT?! I am now forced to dispute the charges through my bank to get any justice here. And it turns out my friend has had a very similar problem.

Response from Midhat Z., JustFly Representative
Hi Carrie,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our services. We would like to assist you with this matter but it seems like the reference number provided does not correspond with the review. Can you please send us an email at social@justfly.com along with your review and your 9 digit reference number?

Kind wishes.
JustFly Team

Worst experience I have ever had with an airline... extensive international traveler. RUN.

By Demetria Z.

Hi Ed, We're so sorry to hear that you've difficulties with a reservation. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message, and tell us a bit more about the issue? We'll reach out to you to help resolve the matter. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep]

Hi Ruth, In some cases, airlines can make changes to your reservation. If the changes don't work for you, we'll try our best to accommodate you. Please email us at social@justfly.com if you need assistance with your booking. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep]

They are not reliable at all. Take your business somewhere else.

By Benjamin S.

Hi Greg, If you're concerned about your booking, send us a private message with your 9-digit booking reference number and tell us what the issue is. We'll reach out to you help. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep]

Hi Alfonso, We're so sorry to hear this! Could you please send us your booking reference number by private message? We'll look into this as soon as possible. Kind wishes, JustFly team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep]

Hi Anne, Thanks for reaching out to us on SiteJabber. You can find information on our cancellation policy here http://www.justfly.com/help/faq/I-have-to-cancel-my-flight We always recommend that you confirm your reservation directly with the airline 48-72 hours prior to departure, regardless of where you book. This is to ensure that your flight is scheduled to take off as usual. If you have any questions or concerns, send us a private message and we'll be happy to help! Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep]

Hi Hilda, Can you please provide us with your 9 digit reference number so we can verify this for you?

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep]

Hi there, As per checking your booking, the ticket that you cancelled is non-refundable. No refund can be processed as ticket is only applicable for future travel credit.

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep]

Hi Miranda, We're so sorry about this! This week as you can imagine has been incredibly busy due to the hurricanes. Were you able to resolve your issue?

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the JustFly staff and other customers.

7 Photos for JustFly