JustFashionNow

JustFashionNow has a consumer rating of 2.91 stars from 1,539 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. JustFashionNow also ranks 39th among Discount Asian Products sites. The most common issues with JustFashionNow are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Upon trying to contact customer service, I quickly learned that I had been taken.
  • Do not order from this company JUST FASHION NOW!!!
How would you rate JustFashionNow?

“Love their designs”

Sira J.
7/16/18

I ordered dress from justfashionnow and it delivered within 3 days. The quality is very good. Additional discount using coupon code offered by them always attract me to shop from here even though I didn't want to shop online.

“Thieves from China”

KKK S.
2/26/19

Please people stay away from this dirty junk sold by crooks masquerading as "Just Fashion". They need to go to prison

Reviews (1,539)

customer service (166) order (796) 2 months (41) return label (29) return policy (31) 15 days (29) this company (225) dress (463) phone number (29) 7 days (18) 6 weeks (24) return address (20)
kateh188
November 11th, 2019
I ordered "Pockets Round Neck Linen Dresses -Color : Rust Size : US 8(Label Size : XL)" that is my normal US size as suggested by JFN. The quality and sleeve style are terrible different compared to the picture shown on the JFN website. The strange thing is JFN website doesn't allow me to provide the review and I also couldn't get any response from JFN since 11/05. My assumption is the picture shown on the website may not be from the dress sold by JustFashionNow, at least it is true for the dress I ordered. JNF should do refund at its cost for the wrong advertisement on its website.
Justfashion N. – JustFashionNow Rep
Sorry for any inconvenience. We understand that different people have different expectations on the items but we are always trying to offer the most favourable goods to our customers.
ellisonh
November 10th, 2019
Items I ordered were not as pictured and were of very poor quality. I decided to return all 5 (approximately $125 in value). After considerable effort to reach customer service, I eventually received a mailing label with instructions for returning via US mail. I filled out paperwork at the post office and mailed the package to China in June using the printed label and a $35 stamp. The package was returned to me in October. I can't figure out from the stamps on the outside of the package why it was returned. All-in-all a big waste of time and money. DO NOT ORDER FROM JUST FASHION NOW.
Justfashion N. – JustFashionNow Rep
Can you offer the order number so that we can check for you?
pa182
February 2nd, 2020
Make sure you pay by credit card. If your goods are substandard report it to your credit card company like I did who in turn refunded my account in full and I didn't even have to return the goods back to China. DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT.......
Justfashion N. – JustFashionNow Rep
Sorry for the unhappy experience with us ,we will keep improving our services and products.
debbiek176
December 15th, 2019
I have been waiting for my item to ship for 3 weeks. I have asked for a refund since obviously this is a dirty scam of a company. There is no phone number to call and emails keep saying the same thing over and over. I will becontacting the BBB and reporting this so-called company. Never again from any stinking Asian overseas.
Justfashion N. – JustFashionNow Rep
We apologize for the inconvenience.Can you offer the order number so that we can check for you?
amariahb
November 25th, 2019
Bought two floral jeans, and two black linen pants.
Black linen pants too small, thin, rough and bad quality linen trousers.
Two floral jeans, on their website these jeans looked lovely. In reality, they stenciled the pattern on the material very badly. Cheap quality jeans, received two different sizes even though they had 5xl on both labels. Terrible experience and will never buy from them again.
maggieo12
December 29th, 2019
Horrible, poor quality. Says you can return, you pay for postage to china and it just comes back undeliverable even tho you have used their own shipping label. Then they wont credit you because they did not receive the package! What a JOKE COMPANY BAN THEM FROM THE USA!!
Justfashion N. – JustFashionNow Rep
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.We will try our best to improve our service and provide you the better shopping experience.
mamik2
December 14th, 2019
1. I have received a completely different item from the one shown in the picture.
2. I haven't received the all item I purchased. yet.
3. I would like you to pay back.
Justfashion N. – JustFashionNow Rep
You can ask for return via email.
fionat22
November 24th, 2019
I received an item that was completelty different to what I ordered. Still after numerous emails and sending them photographic evidence they still insist that I received what I ordered. Photo 1 (with necklace) was what I ordered. Photo 2 The pale lime polyester is what I received! They refuse to send me a prepaid lable to return saying I received exactly what was advertised!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
mariaa731
February 2nd, 2020
On Dec 23 I purchased through PayPal 4 items . I was notified a week later 2 of 4 items were out of stock so they decided to send 2 of the 4 items . Another 2 weeks go by without notification of items being sent. So I cancelled the other 2 items and asked for a refund. I opened a PayPal dispute which escalated to a claim still no refund. PayPal has done nothing to make them refund me never again will I use PayPal or this online store
Justfashion N. – JustFashionNow Rep
Can you offer the order number so that we can check for you?
beccaw16
February 12th, 2020
I bought several dresses from this website. For starters, I paid $30 for express shipping and it was 6 weeks before any of my dresses came. The ones that did come were enormous (think bariatric sizes) and they did not allow me to exchange them for a different size. Despite not receiving any of clothes within the "express shipping time". They didn't refund my express shipping. I tried to cancel the rest of the order that didn't come and they wouldn't let me. Lastly, the quality of the clothing was horrible. Think very very cheap quality. I would stay away from this website at all costs!
Justfashion N. – JustFashionNow Rep
Can you tell us the order number so that we can check it?
alim201
November 16th, 2019
Every bad word in other reviews are all true, worse item I have received jumper slightly resembles item ordered, looks like small someone with no experience knitted it, not labeled, you feel angry that they think this is acceptable pictures below of item ordered and item received which is flimsy. Pity 0 not added to ratings
leec231
January 29th, 2020
Do not buy from them the dresses I ordered were nothing like the photos.One dress was meant to be navy blue,Im not sure what colour you would call it but it is the most disgusting shade of blue I have ever seen.Sizing is all over the place.Be smart don't buy from this site you will be very disappointed
jozefh1
January 31st, 2020
This is a fraudulent company! The images of the items doesn't correspond in any way to the products you actually receive. The worst thing is that Facebook is aware about it and still accepts their ads. What is not done for money!
kayp89
December 17th, 2019
The photos appear to be a rough guide to what you may receive. The delay in processing the order is probably them wading through all the cash while laughing so hard at customer's gullibility. I wasted a lot of money but my dog is just about willing to wear one of their gloves as a scarf if it's cold enough.
rickig6
November 13th, 2019
I did not realize the site was based in China. No wonder it is taking forever for my stuff to arrive. No one to communicate with on their site and no way to cancel an order. DO NOT ORDER from this site. I will contact my bank today to attempt to stop payment
dev8
November 22nd, 2019
Gute Fake Fotos die mit der gelieferten Ware nichts gemeinsam hat. Siehe Fotos. 1. Das gelieferte, 2.Foto das von der Website bestellte. Eindeutig nicht identisch.

Auf Anfrage muss Rücksendung selbst bezahlt werden zum hohen Preis

Fazit: Nie wieder, Finger weg

The ordered item has nothing in common with the delivered item.

To return the product you have to pay a lot.

Compare both pictures. 1 is the delivery 2 is the advertised one. Absolutely not what I have ordered.

So please don't buy there!! Avoid this shop!!
suzis24
January 29th, 2020
I have never seen such a poor quality in my life , the items they publish and see is NOT at all the items you will get . It look like children made it as punishment in school
Even to donate it to the goodwill I cannot, I am shame to donate garbage
Trust me I spent good amount of money , and to send it back to China ( even though they say they in the USA.
The price to China plus costume fee is more than the garbage package.....
Only thing to do is to burn this !
kims680
October 16th, 2019
Their sweaters look great in the photos. What you will actually get is not a knitted sweater but a cheap polyester cardigan with the pattern printed on it. Thankfully my credit card will likely back me on this as 'm sure it will cost more to return it to China than I paid for it. Photo of what I received versus what they advertise.
ar405
December 18th, 2019
Hi,

I ordered items from this online shop, which turned out to look completely different than the photo online. It took them more than a week to provide me with a return label. Today, 2 months after I returned the items, they sent the clothes back to me and I still haven't received a refund.
This company is a big scam and out to rip Australians off - do not order from them!!!
Justfashion N. – JustFashionNow Rep
Can you tell us the order number so that we can check it?
heloiser
February 12th, 2020
I made a purchase here last week online, I received an email confirming my purchase. So I went back and filled my cart so quickly with more clothes, accessories, and a pair of boots. When I left, I realized that I exceeded my budget a bit, but the offers were good for me to give up. Now I have everything I need for the next 4 months and I have saved so much money! I will definitely use this boutique again.
blwm
December 17th, 2019
DO NOT ORDER - THEY ARE SCAMMERS WHO NEVER SHIP PRODUCTS AND ONLY CHARGE YOU - *BEWARE*
YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF
nellj3
February 9th, 2020
An advantage over the website is that it can filter by body type (for example, without waist, small, full figure), color, occasion, personality, etc. They also feature fully stylized outfits (for example, top, skirt, shoes, accessories) that give a little inspiration. Even if you don't buy the full outfit, you might see a cute top with a pair of shorts similar to the ones you already have and think "Oooh, that looks good!". I love!
doralisal
February 10th, 2020
Basically I make all my purchases online in this store, I have bought many dollars in the last ten months here. Anything and everything, all my Christmas and birthday gifts and casual clothes, shoes, underwear, jewelry have been purchased online. Delivery is good, returns are good, so I choose to buy large quantities, excellent garments at an excellent price.
diamelab
February 12th, 2020
I bought online here, they have in less than a month of delivery time. Great service I bought two pairs of leather shoes at a good price. Unfortunately, a couple already needs repair, which is really a shame considering I barely used it. But apart from the inferior quality supplied by the supplier, it provided great service.
carlaw107
February 11th, 2020
Use this site all the time for clothes, shoes, accessories for all the girls in our family. I've done all my Christmas shopping here. There are always high quality products, cheap prices and if you get the wrong size, it is easy to treat them. I like how many different products there are, you can buy unique items and great design.

You buy something and we ship you the item , which is not stealing or fraud. Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s). Purchase(swimsuits & final sale excluded) can be returned/exchanged within 15 days from the delivered date. You can ask for label. You will get authorization from us by email with a label with our return address.

See more answers (11)

I ordered 3 items. What I was sent was not what was pictured. The items smelled to bad that it was alarming. The whole order went into the trash.

By Terry J.
See more answers (5)

Please log into your JustFashionNow account first and then click Contact Us to submit your message. For order status inquery, please do submit such an exact message as " Please tell me when I can expect my order." for faster response.

See more answers (9)

JustFashionNow is trustworthy.Up to 95% of our customers love our products and service. In fact , even for a famous and large company , there is a few negative reviews as well. You can't always please all. Hope for your understanding. But we still relay on different customers' feedback to improve our products and quality. If there is any question or confusion,please contact our customer service at https://www.justfashionnow.com/account/contactus. We will help you to resolve the issue ASAP.

See more answers (11)

Could you please tell us your order number so that we can check it for you? If you don't know your order#, please tell us your full name as well as your shipping address.

See more answers (5)

See more answers (3)

See more answers (2)

As we check, we responded 10 days ago.