Review of JustFashionNow

Tel: +0086 020-6227
support@justfashionnow.com

salvinaa1
1/20/20
I got my purchase online and in a few days I had delivery to my desk at work. An incredible service with such a wide range of dresses. Will definitely buy again in this boutique.
ticianar1
1/20/20
I bought the red dress shoes and accessories set, and I was very happy with how fast the shipment was. The quality of the dress is fantastic, I will definitely buy from here.
penelopew16
1/20/20
I bought a dress with leopard print and I'm obsessed. The quality is excellent and comfortable, they are really current styles. I definitely recommend buying here.
victoria
1/18/20
I loved the shirts I bought. The products were true to size and I had no problems with size or style. They fit very well and are so flattering with a tan. I will definitely consider buying again.
cameronc117
1/18/20
This is the first pair of liquefied shirts that I have bought online that has adapted perfectly and is true to size. Materials feel of such high quality, and shipping was fast, you will definitely buy again.
christyg57
1/18/20
I spent hours looking for a really cool dress and finally found this boutique online. Items I bought were of incredible quality and there are so many styles and patterns to choose from that you can't find anywhere else. I will definitely buy here again.
duhamg
1/18/20
The website has many options, but I found it very easy to see the products. The fabric of the item I bought worried me that it was cheap and rough, but I am very happy, it is very soft and light. A very delicate piece. The color is great, the images showed a very accurate sample of the article.
melindab234
1/18/20
The quality of the clothes is to be expected, I brought the right size, customer service was incredibly helpful and friendly in helping me answer my questions about the order and the delivery time, they made sure I was satisfied with my purchases.
birgitb4
1/18/20
Honestly, the best quality clothes I have received and bought in many online clothing stores. Thank you very much, I will definitely buy again soon.
karaf44
1/18/20
I am delighted with this boutique, my order has arrived. My new dress is tight, comfortable and very easy to wear, since dresses of this length can usually be difficult to wear. So elegant and elastic and the material was thick, so it absorbs everything quite well.
taylorb208
1/18/20
I bought the wrong size totally because of me and sent an email. The change was not too difficult. Good customer service is very difficult to find, I congratulate you all.
nalak
1/18/20
The quality of each garment I ordered here was very well made. When it came to reducing my selection in my cart, this was difficult due to the variety and style of each garment. I was worried about the size, however, they became larger than expected.
barbela
1/17/20
Since I discovered this website, it has become my reference in terms of new trends in clothing and fashion. They often offer very good promotions
leonorg4
1/17/20
The best thing about this website is that you have everything separated and differentiated by styles and then types, it is very easy to buy clothes on this website because you love everything and the truth is very cheap prices.
zafiroc
1/17/20
It is an outstanding boutique, its designs, the purchase process, everything went very well, I am happy with the clothes, the delivery time and the price.
irism52
1/16/20
I loved the dress I bought for my daughters degree dance. They look great, they are as beautiful as in the picture, the quality material is perfect.
olgac54
1/16/20
Beautiful dress for my best friend's gift. It fits perfectly, the size fits very well. Very pleased with my purchase.
melindaa59
1/16/20
I was surprised when I received the notification that my dress was on the way, they did it very fast, and I will be honest, I was scared, but when I opened that box and tried my dress I knew it was the best decision I could have made.
yanas13
1/14/20
Хочу уберечь всех от покупок на этом сайте. На личном опыте убедилась: размеры одежды не соответствуют указанным на бирках - они меньше. Модели на фото и в жизни отличаются в худшую сторону - многие детали отсутствуют. Сроки доставки просто обман - я жду свой заказ с октября прошлого года, а на сайте отслеживания значится, что он "не найден". И что прикажете делать?!
Response from Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative
Sorry for any inconvenience. We understand that different people have different expectations on the items but we are always trying to offer the most favourable goods to our customers.
elmina
1/12/20
Everything was exactly what I expected and arrived earlier than I expected. Excellent company, excellent customer service, excellent business.
atalac
1/12/20
You placed an order for the first time. This store has excellent customer service and fast shipping. Awesome dress, I will soon place another order.
gretam24
1/12/20
I have ordered several formal dresses for a variety of events. Without a doubt this page meets when they say they will, the quality is always excellent.
gilam
1/12/20
The site is easy to use, the staff is very professional and my requested dresses look amazing, I am very happy with the experience.
vernag10
1/12/20
They went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. The item was sent immediately and was exactly what I expected. Thank you.
patricel65
1/11/20
I bought some shirts for my sister for her birthday at this online boutique, Fast and satisfactory delivery, the shirts look amazing.
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

You buy something and we ship you the item , which is not stealing or fraud. Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s). Purchase(swimsuits & final sale excluded) can be returned/exchanged within 15 days from the delivered date. You can ask for label. You will get authorization from us by email with a label with our return address.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

I ordered 3 items. What I was sent was not what was pictured. The items smelled to bad that it was alarming. The whole order went into the trash.

By Terry J.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

JustFashionNow is trustworthy.Up to 95% of our customers love our products and service. In fact , even for a famous and large company , there is a few negative reviews as well. You can't always please all. Hope for your understanding. But we still relay on different customers' feedback to improve our products and quality. If there is any question or confusion,please contact our customer service at https://www.justfashionnow.com/account/contactus. We will help you to resolve the issue ASAP.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

Could you please tell us your order number so that we can check it for you? If you don't know your order#, please tell us your full name as well as your shipping address.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

As we check, we responded 10 days ago.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

I have been waiting since the beginning of February. The one item (out of 9) that arrived is horrible. I just cancelled my charge with my card for the rest minus the one item - so they can not say they sent me something...after reading all of this - scam is apparent.

By MJ T.

Sorry, such info can not be disclosed to you. If you have any issue, you are welcome to contact CS . Please log into your JustFashionNow account first and then click Contact Us to submit your message. For order status inquery, please do submit such an exact message as " Please tell me when I can expect my order." for faster response.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JustFashionNow staff and other customers.

JustFashionNow?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.