Review of JustFashionNow

Tel: +0086 020-6227
support@justfashionnow.com

yerimena
11/16/19
I have made several purchases on this page and the truth is that I have nothing bad to say. Good attention by email, facilities to send large products. I am very happy with all the purchases I have made on this page. I am recommending it to many friends.
darlinb
11/16/19
Very good online store, fast shipping service and above all great quality and variety in its products. Very good customer service and after sales.
luisab12
11/16/19
Very happy with the backpack I bought here, it was for a gift for my niece, she liked it very much, very feminine and fashionable. They also sent it well. I would buy again without a doubt.
estefaniah1
11/16/19
The dress that I bought is as seen in the photo of the website, the delivery time is correct and without problems.
alim201
11/16/19
Every bad word in other reviews are all true, worse item I have received jumper slightly resembles item ordered, looks like small someone with no experience knitted it, not labeled, you feel angry that they think this is acceptable pictures below of item ordered and item received which is flimsy. Pity 0 not added to ratings
juliac188
11/16/19
PLEASE BEWARE LADIES!! DO NOT BELIEVE THESE PPL, THEY ARE FRAUDULENT, AND HAVE FAKE REVIEWS UP TO SUCK YOU IN!!
valentinam32
11/15/19
I bought a gift and, although it did not arrive on the date indicated by the courier service for customs reasons, my friend has loved it, it is the perfect size.
colombab
11/15/19
All great and the service of the page just as well. We recommend the store if you want to look for more different and quality clothes.
tinal256
11/15/19
I am delighted with this boutique, the courier company had delivered my package to someone else. I sent him an email and without putting any problem directly, he made a credit in my client's space to re-order. they are wonderful! This says a lot about the excellent service.
kathrinb6
11/15/19
Delighted with the purchase and the speed of my new dress, I really like the style, also that the order arrives at the door of my house.
svenjak2
11/15/19
Everything perfect with my last purchase as always; Fast delivery service, good quality fabrics and very original designs.
katheyb3
11/15/19
I have always found a garment for any occasion, this year I found long skirts and dresses to my liking, much better than in other seasons.
felizab
11/13/19
We have ordered two dresses through this website, we were surprised by their creativity and their wonderful capacity for response and customer service. My best friend and I give them an excellent rating for customer service. We were ecstatic with both dresses.
caitp1
11/13/19
This boutique is the best. the accessories like the clothes are very beautiful. I will buy them again for other needs in the future!
bryttnio
11/13/19
You will not find better quality clothes and accessories for the same price, everything they offer is very modern and of admirable quality. This is direct fire!
anastasiag18
11/13/19
I really love ordering from this site. The blouses are of great quality and shipping is always on time. I really recommend the service.
rickig6
11/13/19
I did not realize the site was based in China. No wonder it is taking forever for my stuff to arrive. No one to communicate with on their site and no way to cancel an order. DO NOT ORDER from this site. I will contact my bank today to attempt to stop payment
Response from Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative
Sorry for any inconvenience. We understand that different people have different expectations on the items but we are always trying to offer the most favourable goods to our customers.
ruths325
11/12/19
Don't buy from this company. The clothes are not sized as stated and are badly made from cheap materials. You will not get a refund if you send them back. I am still waiting for my returned package (which cost a non refundable £20) to "clear customs" after 2 months. All comes from back street China. Be warned....
kateh188
11/11/19
I ordered "Pockets Round Neck Linen Dresses -Color : Rust Size : US 8(Label Size : XL)" that is my normal US size as suggested by JFN. The quality and sleeve style are terrible different compared to the picture shown on the JFN website. The strange thing is JFN website doesn't allow me to provide the review and I also couldn't get any response from JFN since 11/05. My assumption is the picture shown on the website may not be from the dress sold by JustFashionNow, at least it is true for the dress I ordered. JNF should do refund at its cost for the wrong advertisement on its website.
karlis3
11/11/19
Everything went well for all my orders, the best quality, fast shipping, the contact is excellent. Nothing bad to say about this website. I am really satisfied.
sherryp114
11/11/19
I recently ordered 3 dresses from this company, justfashionnow.com . The after many weeks first package arrived with only two of the dresses. They did not look anything like the photos and they didn't come close to fitting. The return process was very complicated and I had to pay for the return to China, which I did. Now the second package arrives. This dress was just as bad as the first two and now I had to pay for another return. Insult to injury after jumping through their very difficult return process and sending many emailsI still never received the refunds. Now I'm out the cost of the dresses and the cost of the return shipping x 2!
This company gives online shopping a bad name. It's a rip off.
Response from Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative
Can you offer the order number so that we can check for you?
hazelb46
11/11/19
I asked for a gift blouse for my sister, she loves the clothes of this boutique. Thank you for your fast shipping and great service.
mariaz71
11/11/19
I WOULD GIVE NO STARS because they do not even deserve one. I ordered two cardigans that were listed as "knitted wool". When I recieved just one item and a cheap fleece cardigan, I requested that they refund my money. To this day they keep telling me that they sent me the right thing, and that I have to pay to return it back to China when THEY MADE THE MISTAKE. they refuse to admit their error and play stupid in every email repeating the same lines over and over again without considering my responses. DON'T SHOP WITH THEM. QUALITY IS NOT WHAT THEY PROMISE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS JUST PLAIN AWFUL.
hillareem
11/10/19
I loved my dresses, true to size, very good quality and good price, fast delivery, definitely hope to order my Christmas clothes here.
faryns
11/10/19
The service was excellent, delivered quickly, clothing sizes were a bit generous but true to size, quality is good and customer service was excellent and fast. In general, very happy with the service, you will buy online again with confidence in this store.
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

You buy something and we ship you the item , which is not stealing or fraud. Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s). Purchase(swimsuits & final sale excluded) can be returned/exchanged within 15 days from the delivered date. You can ask for label. You will get authorization from us by email with a label with our return address.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

JustFashionNow is trustworthy.Up to 95% of our customers love our products and service. In fact , even for a famous and large company , there is a few negative reviews as well. You can't always please all. Hope for your understanding. But we still relay on different customers' feedback to improve our products and quality. If there is any question or confusion,please contact our customer service at https://www.justfashionnow.com/account/contactus. We will help you to resolve the issue ASAP.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

Could you please tell us your order number so that we can check it for you? If you don't know your order#, please tell us your full name as well as your shipping address.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

I ordered 3 items. What I was sent was not what was pictured. The items smelled to bad that it was alarming. The whole order went into the trash.

By Terry J.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

As we check, we responded 10 days ago.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

I have been waiting since the beginning of February. The one item (out of 9) that arrived is horrible. I just cancelled my charge with my card for the rest minus the one item - so they can not say they sent me something...after reading all of this - scam is apparent.

By MJ T.

Sorry, such info can not be disclosed to you. If you have any issue, you are welcome to contact CS . Please log into your JustFashionNow account first and then click Contact Us to submit your message. For order status inquery, please do submit such an exact message as " Please tell me when I can expect my order." for faster response.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JustFashionNow staff and other customers.

JustFashionNow?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.