JustFashionNow

JustFashionNow has a consumer rating of 3.29 stars from 1,816 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. JustFashionNow also ranks 32nd among Discount Asian Products sites. The most common issues with JustFashionNow are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Upon trying to contact customer service, I quickly learned that I had been taken.
  • Their product came from China and took practically 2 months to get to me.
How would you rate JustFashionNow?

“Stylized outfits”

Nell J.
2/9/20

An advantage over the website is that it can filter by body type (for example, without waist, small, full figure), color, occasion, personality, etc. They also feature fully stylized outfits (for example, top, skirt, shoes, accessories) that give a little inspiration. Even if you don't buy the full outfit, you might see a cute top with a pair of shorts similar to the ones you already have and think "Oooh, that looks good!". I love!

“Totally misleading company, Never again”

Ellie W.
5/8/20

I ordered 5 items in January, after 2 months and many emails I eventually got 1 item. However it was not at all as described - it said 100% cotton but it was 100% synthetic and nothing like the photo. I have attached photos of what was advertised versus what I actually received. I would have had to pay to return it to China so it wasn't worth it. Fortunately I was able to cancel the remaining 4 items. Beware of this company, they are not as they seem!

Reviews (1,816)

customer service (211) 2 months (43) order (891) return policy (37) return label (30) this company (239) dress (533) 15 days (30) phone number (29) 7 days (18) credit card (38) 6 weeks (24)
nellj3
viancaa
May 10th, 2020
The pants arrived a few days after I made the order, which impressed me a lot, since it is difficult to organize formal wear on short notice. I knew you could count on this boutique as there are a variety of beautiful designs in different sizes to choose from. My pants fit me like a glove and were true to size, had the exact tone and fit the image on the website. I am very satisfied with my purchase!
alesiab8
April 27th, 2020
The clothes in this boutique are almost always true to size, well packaged and easy to order. The images and the zoom function give you a great idea about the appearance of the garment. Returns are easy and smooth. Sometimes items that look really wonderful are too expensive for me, but easy terms would make it an option, even though I haven't used them yet.
otiliaa1
March 19th, 2020
I am very impressed with everything that has to do with this boutique. From the speed and thoroughness of search filters, product choice / images / descriptions to sale execution focus on consumer efficiency. I'm pretty light when it comes to buying anything online and generally prefer to shop at retail stores, but this website has seriously changed my perception of online shopping. I love that it is a bit dangerous for my wallet
cassandrar73
April 16th, 2020
The online shopping process at this boutique was simple, but when I tried on the dress there was a problem with the zipper. I wrote to customer service and it was fixed quickly even during the holiday. They were amazing! I was delighted with their prompt service. He even gave me refund options or a store credit plus a prepaid return, everything organized. Overall excellent customer service!
elliew46
May 8th, 2020
Justfashion N. – JustFashionNow Rep
Sorry for any inconvenience. We understand that different people have different expectations on the items but we are always trying to offer the most favourable goods to our customers.
violetw21
February 9th, 2020
Beautiful shoes that have been comfortable since the first time I tried them on. In fact, I bought two pairs: beige and white and black patent leather. These shoes have made board meetings, girl outings, ordinary work days and long weekend lunches and have generated compliments and happy feet on every occasion. It's great to have found fabulous floors!
jane83
May 8th, 2020
Sadly my first attempt at online shopping. Ordered and money taken from my account Feb; only received last week. Emails etc indicate clothes are from UK not direct from China. I could not believe the three dresses DID NOT look like those in the pictures. Cheap nasty fabric, one way short and two way long. Colours dull not as shown. Wont be going there again!
tiarar18
April 10th, 2020
I ordered this dress for my sister's grade party. We were both delighted with the result. She is over 6 feet tall, so we knew we would have trouble getting a ready-to-wear outfit, but the service at this boutique was the end of our problems. It was perfectly adjusted, it arrived well before the estimated delivery time. The dress is top quality and is better than I would expect. I have no hesitation in recommending it.
dionel2
March 29th, 2020
I have ordered from this page numerous times and each time they never cease to amaze me with their 10/10 customer service, the service I receive is something else! Each online store should follow your direction. They offer you free returns and you have several days to do it! The quality of the clothes is fantastic and always arrives on time. I always recommend them to my friends!
manonp9
March 8th, 2020
This boutique stands out from the rest due to its focus on customer product reviews. I am always sure to buy after reading product reviews from real people. I can easily see if someone with a similar size is wearing something that works for them. I appreciate that many of the products have the heights and dimensions of the model, this provides a little more information on how it could fit into me.
kathyh392
October 31st, 2019
Cute clothes on the site. I paid for express delivery...made absolutely no difference. They kept moving out shipment timeframes. I cancelled remaining delivery items which they refunded. But would not refund the express delivery charge. It has been over a month. I finally received a very inexpensive necklace...which they sent signature required...REALLY? A dress that was shipped has yet materialized. Just not worth the hassle.
leilah30
April 16th, 2020
I purchased 3 items online and was concerned about receiving them on time (I left it until the last minute to order!), So I sent an email requesting an approximate delivery schedule. a girl quickly responded to my email and assured me that my items would be shipped that day and received with express mail within a few days. Overall, a very positive shopping experience :)
roseh185
May 15th, 2020
I loved how the jumpsuit looked and received great compliments! Unfortunately, there was a glitch which meant the item did not meet my expectations after a few hours of use. Fortunately, the team at this online store was amazing when I expressed my concerns, apologized, and offered multiple options to rectify the situation. Amazing!!!
karlyg4
February 9th, 2020
What a great web site. The attire ideas not only revolve around model figures, but many great ideas for us, the 'generous' body types. The website feels very friendly with the small personal comments added by the girls who run it. You are informed from the beginning that if you need to return something, this will not be a problem.
leonoreb2
February 9th, 2020
I have used this website several times to buy clothes. They always delivered fast! The products were of great quality and good price. They offer excellent customer service, also wrap their items and store them in a bag to ensure safe delivery. I had never written a review before, but I felt it was necessary since this website is a one-stop shop.
heloiser
February 12th, 2020
I made a purchase here last week online, I received an email confirming my purchase. So I went back and filled my cart so quickly with more clothes, accessories, and a pair of boots. When I left, I realized that I exceeded my budget a bit, but the offers were good for me to give up. Now I have everything I need for the next 4 months and I have saved so much money! I will definitely use this boutique again.
liaa12
February 5th, 2020
I can't complain about this page. I have lots of his Capri pants and also a pair of shorts. I love the waist band on them, everything that is inside. Minimization of cellulite. The site is easy to navigate, its many options also fit. Lots of information and photos. The amazing customer service! The page is also very informative and they also run lots of sales. Great brand, five
tacianaw
April 19th, 2020
Honestly, this website never disappoints me. Every time I make an order, it's on my doorstep a few days later, and they always find a way to make you smile. My last package came with a cute little gift that I ended up loving. This is literally easier than going to the stores, at the moment we live is very special and useful!
victorf96
May 4th, 2020
I lost a money for a purchase and for returned shipment. No even partial refund. Nothing!
They have sent me product of unbelievable low quality, that impossible to wear. I asked for refund but they requested to return "the goods". I've paid for tracked postal shipment. And guess what? No refund and no answers on my emails for a 3 months! Beware of SCAM.
Justfashion N. – JustFashionNow Rep
Can you offer the order number so that we can check for you?we can not see your pic clearly.
ednar49
April 12th, 2020
My dress arrived on time! and it fit perfectly !! The measures were disguised, and I even added another measure and they were very good at correcting my measurements because they were in fact wrong. I really can't say anything negative about the dress or the service! Usually, I don't write reviews, but I was really satisfied. I thank the service for your help and patience.
teclae
May 14th, 2020
I am in love with the dress I bought here. The dress is very flattering for my curves and makes me feel like a princess. It is long and can be altered and the lace detail makes it perfect. The material has some stretch and is true to size, this boutique offers excellent customer service with quick responses and updates to your order. I received my dress within a few business days. Quick and easy! I love my dress, plan to order more.
rubil3
March 14th, 2020
I have been a customer of this boutique for quite some time and could not be happier with its products and services. The price of the clothing is priced right, the material is amazing and the clothing is high quality and true to size. I do all of my shopping online, and sometimes I have questions and can email them directly and they respond in minutes. Also, shipping is really fast. I highly recommend this website.
birgitt5
March 27th, 2020
I bought a pair of shoes online, received the package a few days later, but the shoes were defective. I contacted customer service who responded immediately, managed to send them back (free return as established in their policy) and exchanged them for another pair, they kept me updated with emails about the different stages and in the end they gave me my new pair of shoes.
nilr2
May 19th, 2020
Very good page! I can get so many different beauty clothes and accessories for such an incredibly cheap price! Shipping may take a while depending on how long the item takes to transport, but overall it's a worthwhile experience!

You buy something and we ship you the item , which is not stealing or fraud. Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s). Purchase(swimsuits & final sale excluded) can be returned/exchanged within 15 days from the delivered date. You can ask for label. You will get authorization from us by email with a label with our return address.

See more answers (11)

I ordered 3 items. What I was sent was not what was pictured. The items smelled to bad that it was alarming. The whole order went into the trash.

By Terry J.
See more answers (5)

Please log into your JustFashionNow account first and then click Contact Us to submit your message. For order status inquery, please do submit such an exact message as " Please tell me when I can expect my order." for faster response.

See more answers (9)

JustFashionNow is trustworthy.Up to 95% of our customers love our products and service. In fact , even for a famous and large company , there is a few negative reviews as well. You can't always please all. Hope for your understanding. But we still relay on different customers' feedback to improve our products and quality. If there is any question or confusion,please contact our customer service at https://www.justfashionnow.com/account/contactus. We will help you to resolve the issue ASAP.

See more answers (11)

Could you please tell us your order number so that we can check it for you? If you don't know your order#, please tell us your full name as well as your shipping address.

See more answers (5)

See more answers (3)

See more answers (2)

As we check, we responded 10 days ago.