Review of JustFashionNow

Tel: +0086 020-6227
support@justfashionnow.com

gurettao
12/11/19
Very poor customer service, take no responsibility for their mistakes, don't do refunds or returns and clothes are not true to size,quality or picture
Response from Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative
Sorry for any inconvenience. We understand that different people have different expectations on the items but we are always trying to offer the most favourable goods to our customers.
camilam19
12/11/19
My niece loves the clothes of this store, she recommended me to buy my work shirts. I will definitely buy something else to give to the family again.
adinaa5
12/11/19
This site was a surprise. I looked for it following a recommendation. I was able to find everything and more than I needed for my sister's gift. The prices were incredible, which helped, since I had to buy several clothes.
sylvied17
12/11/19
I have just lost £70 after buying 2 cardigans and a jumper. It was the wrong jumper but I am now wondering whether this was just a poor copy of the jumper pictured. I do not believe the reviews on most garments are genuine. I read a lot of reviews and you get to know what is genuine and what is not. The clothes I received were of poor quality so I would be wary of a string of five star reviews all written in the same style gushing with compliments.

Basically, they don't want you to return the items. You have to take photos and email just to initiate a return.
This is the email I received today.

"Our return center is located in Guangzhou, China. (in red )
According to our return policy, the customer is responsible for return shipping cost and any other related return charges (including possible custom fee). Your refund will be processed after our return center received and inspected the return package.
Since International return might result in long waiting time and incur substantial return cost on your side, we recommend some alternative methods to resolve this issue.
We would like to offer you 15% cash refund or 20% store credit instead of returning the item(s). If there are any sizing issues, you can use this fund to alter the cloth."

And then this "Returned package without an authorized return address from customer service representatives will not be refunded or exchanged."

But despite several emails I'm still waiting for the authorised address on the first jumper. So on it goes. I do not expect to see my money refunded but I just want other people to be aware.

Response from Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative
We apologize for the inconvenience.If you do not want a partial refund,you can ask for return.
jov23
12/11/19
Ordered 5 items in early Nov, still waiting for one. They won't refund me. All items are inferior to those in photos. The gloves in photo give you an idea.
They have terrible customer service, make it impossible or too expensive to return items which are misrepresented in their photos. Will never use again.
yaninar
12/10/19
The dresses are well made, they are the strength of this online store. I know that I am buying a quality garment every time I place an order in this boutique, it is not the first time nor will it be the last.
rosalia
12/10/19
Reasonable prices and quick response time. The clothes are adorable and well made! Excellent online boutique.
suer355
12/10/19
I ordered rhinestone sandals for my daughter to wear at her wedding reception. I placed the order in Sept. It took over 2 months to receive. When they arrived, the bottom was peeling off. We thought, ok, well, you will never see the bottom. Then my daughter tried to put them on. The top strap is HUGE! Big enough to fit an elephant's foot! There is no way she could wear these. When I contacted customer service, I was told by "Yuri" that we could return the item but would be responsible for shipping - which we discovered is over $23 to Japan! The shoes cost $25! We were also given the option to keep the shoes and be refunded 20%. Wow! 5 bucks for a product that we can't even donate to Goodwill! I contacted Yuri again and after 3 days have not received a response. We will chalk this $25 up to experience. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!
sergiat
12/10/19
I ordered several times on this site and the items ordered corresponded to the description, so until now I have never been disappointed. Outstanding designer clothes with good value for money.
abir7
12/10/19
I have already ordered several times online, I have always done very well, immediate response to my questions, fast and orderly shipping, clothes as beautiful as the photos.
dalmad1
12/10/19
I placed my order a few weeks ago after a friend told me about this online store, I received my order before my departure on vacation, they answered me very quickly by email when I had doubts. Impeccable quality, reasonable prices. I will order again. I was scared when I read the reviews right after my order, but for me everything went excellent.
haydeeh3
12/9/19
I loved the jacket. The xs was too tight and needed a small one. Unfortunately not available at this time. But the customer service was fabulous and instructed how to return. I love the jacket so much that I will give it to my daughter.
myriamd1
12/9/19
I order on Oct the 15th and now we are Dec the 9th, that is 55 day.I ORDER 5 DRESSES AND A PINK KNETT SUIT AND DIDN;T RECEIVED IT YET, I ORDER EARLY SO I CAN HAVE MY ORDER FOR CHRISTMAS BUT NOTHING YET. I WRITE AND WRITE AND THEY ALWAYS A EXCUSE. I ASK OVER 5 TIME FOR MY MONEY BACK, OVER $200 US BUT NO RESPONSE. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.
Response from Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative
Can you tell us the order number so that we can check it?
thelmaf16
12/7/19
I love the accessories of this boutique. The gloves arrived faster than promised. They are of very good quality and a perfect fit. The clothes shake is lovely.
selenea3
12/7/19
Shipping was fast. I bought some very interesting shoes. I love comfort and they are breathable. They are light as a feather but have great traction. I chose the brown and the color was perfect.
concordiah
12/7/19
The shopping experience was very good. I still have to wear these dress shoes with a pointed toe all day, so I will reserve my opinion on how comfortable they are.
alidial
12/7/19
The jackets you buy here fit and feel accordingly, the appearance is also exceptional. Excellent delivery as promised. Thank you.
roxyc7
12/7/19
My order arrived quickly. I thought it would take longer, I can't wait to give this beautiful shirt to my birthday friend.
allisonw99
12/6/19
IF I COULD GIVE THEM ZERO STARS, I WOULD. THEY ARE CRIMINALS, PERIOD. Purchased items 6 mos. ago - they charged my ccard 5/29/19. Over a month goes by, no Shipping Notification (email), nothing. I email them, they say it 'will ship in a few days.' Needed the tops for a wedding in July & said if they don't come by X date, just refund me. Their reply is 'take a discount voucher instead or don't you want to get something for a friend' SERIOUSLY?? NO, just refund me! Their website conveniently doesn't work, to initiate an Exchange/Refund. You can't enter any data. Nice touch! So the first top comes, poorly made & fabric so thin you can see through it. Not at all like the photo online. I return it to the Point of Origin in Calif. with Delivery Confirmation. I email them please DON'T SEND THE 2nd TOP. They do, it's just like the first, only a different color. Again, I send back to the address it came from w/ Deliv. Conf. They don't acknowledge they have their items back, nor do they respond to my many requests for a refund. I'm out all the postage but it's in my Credit Card company's hands. I am getting my $$ back. BEWARE
miriamm78
12/6/19
Great experience. Items arrived quickly and are as promised. This is my second order from this boutique and I will not hesitate to reorder.
michayd
12/6/19
The dress I ordered was a little more loose and lighter than I expected, but wonderful to wear. Delivery time as promised.
macariaj
12/6/19
I love the sweater. I wanted a vest, but the shawl as a front was much better suited to my purposes in a new way. The wool is soft and warm.
electraf2
12/6/19
Online store very easy to deal with. I bought sweaters, caps and other items here. All have been of high quality, very durable and are reasonably priced. Shipping is also fast. Nothing but positive aspects.
fleurp1
12/5/19
The coat I bought is absolutely beautiful and very warm. He arrived quickly to my house, it is very beautiful, I have already received many compliments.
falanar
12/5/19
This is a very special page with amazing clothes. I am giving the products I ordered as gifts, so I don't know about the fit, but I love the styles. I guess my youngest daughter does it because she showed up for Thanksgiving with the sweater I bought her. Thank you.
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

You buy something and we ship you the item , which is not stealing or fraud. Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s). Purchase(swimsuits & final sale excluded) can be returned/exchanged within 15 days from the delivered date. You can ask for label. You will get authorization from us by email with a label with our return address.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

JustFashionNow is trustworthy.Up to 95% of our customers love our products and service. In fact , even for a famous and large company , there is a few negative reviews as well. You can't always please all. Hope for your understanding. But we still relay on different customers' feedback to improve our products and quality. If there is any question or confusion,please contact our customer service at https://www.justfashionnow.com/account/contactus. We will help you to resolve the issue ASAP.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

Could you please tell us your order number so that we can check it for you? If you don't know your order#, please tell us your full name as well as your shipping address.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

I ordered 3 items. What I was sent was not what was pictured. The items smelled to bad that it was alarming. The whole order went into the trash.

By Terry J.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

As we check, we responded 10 days ago.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

I have been waiting since the beginning of February. The one item (out of 9) that arrived is horrible. I just cancelled my charge with my card for the rest minus the one item - so they can not say they sent me something...after reading all of this - scam is apparent.

By MJ T.

Sorry, such info can not be disclosed to you. If you have any issue, you are welcome to contact CS . Please log into your JustFashionNow account first and then click Contact Us to submit your message. For order status inquery, please do submit such an exact message as " Please tell me when I can expect my order." for faster response.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JustFashionNow staff and other customers.

JustFashionNow?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.