Review of JustFashion

JustFashion reviews

support@justfashionnow.com

robinf100
1/18/19

I ordered a large quantity of clothing from just fashion now and they will not take a refund or return after 15 days has passed. I find this ridiculous! I will NEVER order from this website again and advise all my friends to do the same

blakes44
1/17/19

Really cute and fashionable clothing for a really good price! They are really active on social media as well! I follow them on IG and was able to put something on hold through there!

uzzalh
1/17/19

I received delivery updates by email which was a nice touch and Lindsey in their customer service team (Team Stylewe) was a really great help!

clarencec59
1/16/19

Buyer Beware ! Ordered my wife 2 pair of shoes for Christmas and they took over a month to arrive with bad tracking information ! When she opened them up for Christmas they were too small and my wife wears a true 8 ! No size markings in the shoes ! I tried to exchange they said it was pass 15 day return/exchange period ! I would suggest to anybody there prices are to good to be true !

Response from Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.Online purchases(swimsuits&final sale excluded) are valid for exchange and return within 15 days from the delivery date.
You can check our return policy on our website.
miaw28
1/16/19

Just when you think this company don't get any worse it does!!..... I returned my two tunics on 21 November 2017 (YES!! 2017) and I was told I would get a refund. I have emailed so many times and each time they promise me my refund but don't pay.
On 24 December 2018 (YES!!! over a year later), I received an email saying that I can now have my refund for the two items..... they said it would be paid immediately.......but to date, they still haven't paid.

I write pleasant emails but they keep saying the refund will be paid into Paypal immediately.....but it just doesn't happen.
They will no doubt respond to this feedback and say they are doing all they can and the refund will be paid BUT IT WON'T BE PAID AS THEY HAVE STOLEN MY MONEY!!

By all means, don't listen to me and carry on buying but I can tell you that you will regret it BIG TIME and you will lose your money as this is a scam company and should never be allowed to publicise their clothes to the public!!
I just don't know anyone who is actually pleased with the clothes

I returned the goods as they stank of cats wee and the X large was less than a size 6

DON'T USE THEM

They will respond but mark my word they are a massive scam!!!
I have waited well over a year for my refund and I don't think for one moment I will get it

Response from Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative
Sorry for your experience . Online purchases(swimsuits&final sale excluded) are valid for exchange and return within 15 days from the delivery date. Normally, we will issue the refund to your original payment account in one week after receiving the return package . Could you pls tell us your order number so that we can check it for you ?
toshn
1/15/19

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not order one item from them! They do not deliver all items and the quality of the products are not the same as advertised on their website. My coat was missing from the box of delivered items. Of course they did not refund my purchase nor replace the missing item. Their merchandise are very cheesy and low quality. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Response from Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative
Sorry for making you feel like that.But we are trying our best to solve the problems encountered and make our customers satisfied.We will shipped the paid orders and refund for the cancelled and returned items.We are doing every effort to provide best products and services, and always welcome your valuable advise.
barbc54
1/15/19

Ordered boots that were so poorly designed is almost impossible to get them on the opening at the top was not large enough for your foot to slip through. Another pair of boots were way too big and then the clothing I ordered was just as a general rule shoddy and cheap, like tissue paper. When I email them to figure out how to return I was informed that I was past the return date which is 14 days meanwhile my order took over 30 days to get here. No offer of an exchange or or anything other than sorry read the return policy. don't believe the beautiful pictures the clothing doesn't look the same when you get it. The only thing I'm actually happy with is a ski cap.

Response from Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative
Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you pls tell us your order number so we can check and handle it for you?
nanyc
1/14/19

Worst crap ever! Flawed stylying, sewing, fabric, sizing, etc. Cheap Chinese crap that cannot be worn. False advertising in ads. No info available to return items or get credits. Worst on-line company I have ever ordered from. Stay away from this miserable site.

Response from Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative
Sorry for making you feel like that and thank you for your feedback and we'll report it to improve our product and service.We will do every effort to provide better products and services.
mariad263
1/13/19

I just order one lace wig and I order my last wig from here also, I order the bob and bleach and tone it and the hair is still in a nice condition

shiulyh
1/13/19

This site has amazing collection and fastest service..Have a great range of all fashionable dresses.

sumith1
1/13/19

Nice platform for online shopping.and it's also easy for shopping. I brought many fashionable dresses and it's very excellent quality.

katm73
1/12/19

CON JOB!!! Not only were all items late, everything was the poorest quality imaginable. Cheap materials, fraught with defects, even the colors and designs were wrong based on what was advertised. This is clearly a shotty business that probably makes most of its money from people not being able to return the items back to China without losing more money (the shipping would've cost $110 and might not have made it in time for the 15day cuttoff). Don't buy from this terrible intentionally misleading company!!

Response from Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative
Sorry for making you feel like that.But we are trying our best to solve the problems encountered and make our customers satisfied. We are doing every effort to provide best products and services, and always welcome your valuable advise.
ca142
1/12/19

I bought a pair of cute boots only problem was they were both right, and was too small, there was no receipt and I decided to just shuck them since it wasnt worth the time or $ to return Also they were really smelly
This is a scam, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR $ on this company

Tip for consumers: DONT waste your time

beckys152
1/11/19

The dress I received was NOTHING like the photo they advertised it as and it was made from material used to make hospital pre op gowns and looked like one too. They have no customer aftercare service, they refused to refund me they delayed my package so it was outside the 15 days return policy. One sentence answers only from them via email quoting their policy as an answer and in response to all the issues and complaints I raised. Didnt get anywhere with them. Complete scammers who should be stopped. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Response from Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative
Your feedback is so important to us and we will do every effort to provide better products and services.
dp143
1/10/19

Would like to give zero stars. Stay away - they are scammers. The products are nothing like the photos. The return process is designed to delay and confuse in hopes of making you give up. I never received my money back after paying return shipping

sg75
1/10/19

Plus jamais! Les bottes reçues n'étaient pas du tout comme celles sur le site, de mauvaise qualité, affreuses...même pas envisageable de les donner! J'ai acheté les bottes 75$, payé 45$ pour les retourner par avion. J'ai écris des tonnes de courriels. Disent ne les avoir jamais reçu. Morale de cette histoire : 120$ pour avoir appris. Plus d'achat pour moi en Chine maintenant. Surtout qu'ils opèrent sur plusieurs noms différents.

kazis4
1/9/19

Justfashion is really very fashionable to me. So stylish collection. I love to shop from here charge is also low.

micahw16
1/9/19

The propducts are poorly made and there is not a real return policy. I ordered shoes that were not any where near the correct size. The product looks like it was made of styrofoam. BEWARE!!

Response from Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative
Sizes of different items differ.There is the corresponding detailed measurements for the specific size after you click S,M,L,XL…… (0,2,4,6 ,8,10,12). you can compare them with your measurements. We will do every effort to provide better products and services.
slavkag
1/8/19

Thin, cheap fabric, no style, wrong colour, wrong size, poorly made. Nothing at all
like the photos. Actually, where did they got those photos from?

brians708
1/7/19
• Updated review

I had previously looked at the "Dress" in the packet, seen that it was the wrong colour, and didn't even take it out. After the run around, and being offered $3 odd as a refund on a $24 garment, I decided to try it on. Body of the thing is miles wide, too short, and the sleeves would fit a child size model. What do they do? Just pick a bit from one pile, and a bit from somewhere else?? It's not going back to China, which of course they are banking on, it's going in the bin.

Response from Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative
“Unhappy, unimpressed. Unlike the photo”
12/23/18
• Previous review

The dress looked marvellous in the photo....the reality is cheap, thin, not the colour I ordered, and took five weeks to arrive. All the pictures look amazing, but the product is a huge disappointment.
Offering a discount is not going to help, when all I'd get would be another unusable item.
Very disappointed, and won't be using any mail order companies after this experience.

christophv2
1/7/19

I ordered brown boots for my wife and received totally different black boots from a distribution center in NJ.

In order to receive a refund for the wrong product, they now want me to send the wrong item to China on my dime, even though it is 100% their fault that I received a completely wrong product. They told me that they are not able to send me a prepaid return label and that I have to pay for the return shipment. Sending boots to China with a tracking number costs more than the price of the boots. Not only because of that it makes no sense to even try to return anything to them.

My advice for everyone: Stay away from JustFashionNow!!! Do not buy from them!!!

mollys76
1/6/19

Ordered shoes in one size. Received shoes late (after paying expedite fee) and shoes were marked same size ordered. Shoes were HUGE! They are actually 2 sizes larger than marked. Took them to retail store manager of another large shoe store where he also measured the shoes. BINGO - not marked correctly. Normal refund policy is absurd aka send us our crap back to China & it's super expensive OR Mrs. Consumer we'll kindly issue you a store credit for 20% of what you spent NOT including the $28 expedite fee or since we are so upstanding we will save you the shipping and CUSTOMS FEE which amt is unknown and we'll offer you 15% credit back to your credit card. I FULLY EXPECT MY CC TO BE HACKED NEXT WEEK AFTER POSTING THIS. TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS.

joyy22
1/6/19

Purchased the coat in the photo, the most shoddiest design and quality I've ever seen. I received the coat, nothing at all like the coat on the photo. Be aware also that you have to pay the delivery charge about £8 which I was not aware of, when sending back. I refused to do this and I was sending messages back and forth, went into the 15 days delivery period when your suppose to send the item back. Did not agree with this as I felt the coat was not of the same description. Nothing more they can do as my 15 days was up, they were not budging and was not willing to do anything about it, and I will never get my money back. This is the WORSE company I've ever dealt with on a buying level. They are based in China and I would NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. Please be warned when it comes to exchanges and refunds. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY....I don't want to give then any star rating, but i think I have to in order to submit my review.....

Response from Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative
Sorry for making you feel like that.But we are trying our best to solve the problems encountered and make our customers satisfied.We will refund for the cancelled and returned items.We are doing every effort to provide best products and services, and always welcome your valuable advise.
lynnf91
1/6/19

I wish I had seen the many sites and negative reviews on each and every site before I spent 86USD that I will never get back. The quality of the clothes is really really poor. The size chart is WAY off too so that is another problem. The return time is only 2 weeks and you are responsible for shipping back to China. Finally, and most importantly, the photography that this company is using is deceitful. Don't fall for it.

pollyg10
1/6/19

Having a degree in fashion I am appalled at not only the quality of the very sheer fabric (resembled Hospital gowns) but the finish, in particular, the hideously applied overlocking which, in this state, should be reserved for hidden parts of the garment, not the hem. The pricing is moderate for a scimpy summer dress ! I could easily have paid this in a high Street store & have a better finish.

By Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative

As we check, we responded 10 days ago.

By Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative

JustFashionNow is trustworthy.Up to 95% of our customers love our products and service. In fact , even for a famous and large company , there is a few negative reviews as well. You can't always please all. Hope for your understanding. But we still relay on different customers' feedback to improve our products and quality. If there is any question or confusion,please contact our customer service at https://www.justfashionnow.com/account/contactus. We will help you to resolve the issue ASAP.

By Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative

Sorry, such info can not be disclosed to you. If you have any issue, you are welcome to contact CS . Please log into your JustFashionNow account first and then click Contact Us to submit your message. For order status inquery, please do submit such an exact message as " Please tell me when I can expect my order." for faster response.

By Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative

Good luck. I believe you as have many others, have been misled and will receive nothing. This company is a SCAM

By Dirk S.

I don't think they care - wil try and cancel my credit card purchase tomorrow if I have no reply

By Dirk S.

You lucky you got anything for your money. This company is a fraud. I suspect they drop ship your order. They don't have a warehouse and you lucky to get anything.

By Dirk S.

I'm contacting pay pal as well. This company is a FRAUD

By Dirk S.

You lost your money. At least you for something. I paid on full and got nothing just empty promises

By Dirk S.

Same here. They don't care and don't deliver. They don't hold stock but drop ship your order and you lucky to get anything. I'm still waiting and have little hope in getting my wife's present before Christmas.

By Dirk S.
Questions? Get answers from the JustFashion staff and other customers.

JustFashion?