Review of JustFashion

JustFashion reviews

support@justfashionnow.com

mimia18
12/10/18

Should have read reviews before purchasing 2prs of summer sandals in August 2018..shoes were too large and very floppy..poor quality. I went thru the return process their customer service dept.told me and returned merchandise ..wasted additional money for the return.
To this day..over 90 days since I returned items my refund has not been received..i should have listened to my daughter's warning to not order from this co.
Buyer Beware!!

nancyw358
12/10/18

Ordered a pair of boots they pictured online and received a totally different color. The boots are plastic and soooo cheap. It took over 2 months to get them. The company said that the boots are the correct boots. No they are not. Someone should shut this place down. If I could give a negative rating I would. The high ratings have to be owners posting
DO NOT ORDER from them
Tried to download pics but the site would not allow it

davidr1114
12/9/18

Simply great service... groping for words to explain your talent... great service....
Very very great service

natic
12/9/18

LA CALIDAD DE LAS PRENDAS PÉSIMAS, TANTO COM LAS TALLAS. QUIERO DEVOLVERLAS Y NO HAY FORMA DE HACERLO.
NO COMPRAR.

agatao1
12/8/18

If I only know what scam side Just Fashion is I would never order from them it's so frustrated, every time you finally connecting with them they tell you that your item is going to be process , one month later I'm still waiting for my boots . Don't ever order from there's side : scum side they're giving themselves positive reviews I lost my money and learned myl lesson

rizzie
12/8/18

A 5XL dress had the measurements of a size M in the garment I received and the garment took over 6 weeks to be shipped. Buy with caution.

judys142
12/8/18

Kicking myself that I didn't go on sitejabber BEFORE I ordered. The prices look great, the picture of the item looks great, BUT, I wouldn't know if it actually is. Ordered over a month ago. It's still processing. Cancelling items now. Hopefully.

kathyk230
12/8/18

If I could give this establishment a negative 10, I would. On 10/19/18, I purchased several pairs of shoes from JustFashionNow website, after waiting a week past my delivery date, I cancelled my order. Received all of my money back except for 1 pair of boots - boots they stated had been shipped. Tried tacking the boots with the provided tracking number, but could not find order online. On 11/30/18, I received a pair of boots that looked nothing like what I purchased from this website. Boots are very cheaply made and a size to small. In the process of trying to return the boots, they now tell me I need to pay to have them shipped back to China if I want a refund and I must be responsible for them arriving intact. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE - IT IS A RIPOFF

paulc671
12/8/18

Superb as usual... Expressions super.....Thumbs up.I really this..and i hope all people enjoy this iteam.

jadaj8
12/7/18

Products are great. Same clothing as high end but more affordable. Shipping was a little slow but recieved in a sensible amount of time.

dirks31
12/6/18

Quick to take your money, even slower to respond if they ever respond, and no goods received, can't even get your money back because nobody gets back to you. Lost $100 to this company. By the sounds of other reviews its can take months to get your order. I feel robbed

stacyb149
12/6/18

Took 2 months to receive boots,they were too small there is no phone#on invoice.I emailed them asking how to return and get refund.No return email.I've emailed them several times regarding this matter.

toulab1
12/5/18

n You will be dealing with a 2 bit business, like those cheap & dirty Asian shops that have set up across the world. This company has no process efficiencies & goods can take over 3 months to arrive; when they do arrive they are of very poor quality my shoes felt like they were made of cardboard.......NOTE: Goods are stored & shipped from China; you deal with someone from there and they've been responsive so far - still waiting on 3 items to arrive - I'm dreading it!!!.........REFUND process horrible quote Since international return might result in long waiting time and incur substantial return cost on your side. We recommend some alternative methods to resolve this offer you15% cash refund or 20% store credit refund instead of returning items CRAZY ALTERNATIVE!!! I have often purchased from international sites and have never experienced this STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AS YOU WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED & GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK WILL BE QUITE A TASK - THEN YOU WILL NEED TO INVOLVE YOUR BANK!! ......THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER INTERNATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SITES TO DEAL WITH.

Tip for consumers: Do not purchase from them; goods are of very very very poor quality goods, although their site looks professional, they are not! Getting your money refunded is a horrendous process.

elao1
12/5/18

100 STARS MINUS - they are online criminals STOP THIS COMPANY FOR CHEATING AND ADVERTISING ON WEBSITES

paulak64

BEWARE !
Very poor company, the products are seriously below par, different design to the one photographed, certainly different material, I ordered a cotton dresses, Nasty Nylon which was very badly printed arrived! Paypal are no help, I still had to pay to send them back and did not get that refunded. Beware the 15 day return rule, they delivered to me 4 weeks after ordering, the day I was off on a 14 day holiday, so missed the return date.

patriciaw305
12/4/18

poor customer service!!!....USE PAYPAL TO PAY FOR YOUR ORDER!...that's the only way I got my money back for an order I placed ....they didn't contact me to say my item wasn't available..........I contacted Paypal to get my money back and boom! I received a credit!!..I guess they don't want to get on the bad side of Paypal....loss of a lot of business

angryc68
12/2/18

If I could give a negative rating, I would. Poor quality merchandise. Defective merchandise. Won't pay for return shipping for their defective products. Buyer beware. Any positive reviews are people working for the company utilizing broken English and statements that don't make any sense. Don't buy from this company.

jodyh59
12/2/18

I wish I would have read the reviews prior to purchasing the boots. I finally received them; I placed the order TWO months ago! The boots are the worst quality I have ever seen, and they are nowhere close to the size they indicated. They smell like gasoline, and I have them in the trunk of my vehicle in the packaging, and my eyes water and burn and I get a headache every time I get into my car. I have sent them emails so I can get a refund, but I don't have high hopes of getting it. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Read all of the negative reviews and believe them!

susanak3
11/30/18

I read the poor reviews and some good ones and decided to buy anyways. I'm not one to write to reviews, especially bad ones but this is the worst I have ever dealt with. First, they tell you it will be only 5-10 business days . However,it took over a month and half for me to get a tracking number and this was after I sent several emails with responses like be patient and it takes 5-10 business day to get a tracking. Then after 2 months I receive my order but was short one item. They argued with me that I did get it.
I then push back and threatened to dispute the charges they tell me I have to open a case . You have to take pictures of the items you got and the packages they came in and wait. After 3 weeks of waiting and harassing them for an answer they tell me it was delivered. They never looked into the case, and I don't think the customer service speak English well as they just send the same response each time. I also qualified for 20% discount being a first time customer and never got it. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM . It is a shame because the styles as super cute . The material on some of the items are not what is posted on the pictures . I bought a sweater that looks like it was made of felt that we used in school for arts and craft. I asked over a week ago now to be put in touch with a manager. No one has responded.

adamk196
11/30/18

Since April 2018 I am waiting for my order , endless emails exchange.
Finally they promise to credit my card NEVER DID

tasiag1
11/29/18

I ordered two coats and a pair of winter boots and they emailed me one by one per week saying out of stock. Then the little discount that was applied to my order of $101 was $13 off. Afterward, every item was said to be out of stock and the discount would be taken out of each item. I should also reed the damn reviews because It's been almost 3 weeks now and no order shipped.

I wasted $101, next time I'll order from the US only! Btw, the other reviews saying this so-called place is so great is fake reviews!

saffyw
11/28/18

It's a scam! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! I wish I read reviews before spending $106. Exactly the same things happened to me: received 2/6 dresses both cheap, thin, subpar fabric; no lining; not as advertised; not like the photo; colors different; one was even damaged; the other not as long as described. The other dresses I was told were on back order so having gotten the 1st which was hideous looking stretchy Jersey material not as advertised I requested they cancel the rest; the next day they tell me they were shipped & can't cancel meanwhile I can't track it. It took a while to get first two dresses & will take a while to get rest of order. I just want my money back but they offered to refund me $3 on a $20 dress instead of returning it but it's cheaper to ship it back & get full refund than $3!!!! But they won't send me shipping label & return authorization. I want to throw these 2 dresses out! I can't wear them & would never give them to anyone. If it's too good to be true it's definitely a scam...Honestly by the time they send me the shipping label it will fall after the 15day return window and then I won't get refunded anything; watch!

Tip for consumers: Just don’t buy anything it’s a scam

maggiem147
11/26/18

Ordered rain boots a month ago and still do not have them. They took my money thru paypal but delivered no boots. There is no phone number or internet chat so you cannot talk to anyone. If you email, they just write back that the order has been shipped which is from China. Should not take a month or more to get boots--was planning to wear them while it is still raining, not this summer (if they ever do come).

badolr
11/25/18

Fast service great prices.This service is just nice.All people like this service. I hope all people enjoy thik price and service.

anitah82
11/25/18

Just Fashion Now did a great job on our price. Very comfortable and efficent.very nice community for customer.

By Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative

As we check, we responded 10 days ago.

By Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative

JustFashionNow is trustworthy.Up to 95% of our customers love our products and service. In fact , even for a famous and large company , there is a few negative reviews as well. You can't always please all. Hope for your understanding. But we still relay on different customers' feedback to improve our products and quality. If there is any question or confusion,please contact our customer service at https://www.justfashionnow.com/account/contactus. We will help you to resolve the issue ASAP.

By Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative

You buy something and we ship you the item , which is not stealing or fraud. Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s). Purchase(swimsuits & final sale excluded) can be returned/exchanged within 15 days from the delivered date. You can ask for label. You will get authorization from us by email with a label with our return address.

By Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative

Sorry, such info can not be disclosed to you. If you have any issue, you are welcome to contact CS . Please log into your JustFashionNow account first and then click Contact Us to submit your message. For order status inquery, please do submit such an exact message as " Please tell me when I can expect my order." for faster response.

By Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative

I don't think they care - wil try and cancel my credit card purchase tomorrow if I have no reply

By Dirk S.

Please tell us your order number so that we can check it for you. If you don't know your order#, please tell us your full name as well as your shipping address.

By Justfashion N., JustFashion Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JustFashion staff and other customers.

JustFashion?