Review of JustFashionNow

Tel: +0086 020-6227
support@justfashionnow.com

barbela
1/17/20
Since I discovered this website, it has become my reference in terms of new trends in clothing and fashion. They often offer very good promotions
leonorg4
1/17/20
The best thing about this website is that you have everything separated and differentiated by styles and then types, it is very easy to buy clothes on this website because you love everything and the truth is very cheap prices.
zafiroc
1/17/20
It is an outstanding boutique, its designs, the purchase process, everything went very well, I am happy with the clothes, the delivery time and the price.
irism52
1/16/20
I loved the dress I bought for my daughters degree dance. They look great, they are as beautiful as in the picture, the quality material is perfect.
olgac54
1/16/20
Beautiful dress for my best friend's gift. It fits perfectly, the size fits very well. Very pleased with my purchase.
melindaa59
1/16/20
I was surprised when I received the notification that my dress was on the way, they did it very fast, and I will be honest, I was scared, but when I opened that box and tried my dress I knew it was the best decision I could have made.
yanas13
1/14/20
Хочу уберечь всех от покупок на этом сайте. На личном опыте убедилась: размеры одежды не соответствуют указанным на бирках - они меньше. Модели на фото и в жизни отличаются в худшую сторону - многие детали отсутствуют. Сроки доставки просто обман - я жду свой заказ с октября прошлого года, а на сайте отслеживания значится, что он "не найден". И что прикажете делать?!
Response from Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative
Sorry for any inconvenience. We understand that different people have different expectations on the items but we are always trying to offer the most favourable goods to our customers.
elmina
1/12/20
Everything was exactly what I expected and arrived earlier than I expected. Excellent company, excellent customer service, excellent business.
atalac
1/12/20
You placed an order for the first time. This store has excellent customer service and fast shipping. Awesome dress, I will soon place another order.
gretam24
1/12/20
I have ordered several formal dresses for a variety of events. Without a doubt this page meets when they say they will, the quality is always excellent.
gilam
1/12/20
The site is easy to use, the staff is very professional and my requested dresses look amazing, I am very happy with the experience.
vernag10
1/12/20
They went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. The item was sent immediately and was exactly what I expected. Thank you.
patricel65
1/11/20
I bought some shirts for my sister for her birthday at this online boutique, Fast and satisfactory delivery, the shirts look amazing.
karlae21
1/11/20
Perfect boutique and web. The first time I ordered everything went very well, so far I have never had a problem with this store, everything is professional.
monicab236
1/11/20
The service was excellent, order several things, all without problems. It was sent quickly, I received the package in a few days.
kendraht
1/11/20
I ordered several items 2 months ago, 1 item was cancelled 2 weeks after my order and the last of the items just arrived 2 days ago. The backpack I ordered came in the wrong colour (dark green instead of black) so I contact customer service to resolve the issue. They responded with a course of action right away, but then never responded to my replies. I emailed them 2 more times with no response and they are now claiming that I did not respond within the 7 day time frame. All I want is to exchange the backpack I ordered in black as the error was 100% their fault for shipping the wrong item. I would not recommend ordering from this site again the company does not appear to care about repeat orders or customer service.
Response from Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative
Can you tell us the order number so that we can check it?
eloisaa4
1/11/20
I just received my order. It has taken a few days. I hope my sister tries it on and that it fits her well, but for the moment she is very happy with what she received. I had read bad opinions for which I was a little worried, but everything went very well, we highly recommended.
anhac
1/11/20
My new dress arrived, it is elegant and unique, it arrived in perfect condition, as advertised. I waited a long time to find the exact dress I wanted at an excellent price. I recommend this shop to buy beautiful clothes at a good price.
milenhar
1/11/20
Excellent prices. The dress I obtained was true to the images shown on the website. The process was easy to buy and was delivered in the time I expected.
abil10
1/11/20
Excellent service of this boutique, fast delivery, the dress arrived exactly as indicated that it would arrive, excellent shopping experience.
lisad780
1/11/20
Ordered submitted and after over a week it still said processing. Contacted customer service and the sent there policy. It can take over a month to get your product. Asked to cancel order. The ordered had not shipped was informed if I cancel they would charge me 15% horrible customer experience. I just hope I get my refund less 15% and cut my losses. If you are looking to get your item timely don't order from this site.
marilynm287
1/10/20
The clothes are not sized well. Poor sewing. The PICTURES are gorgeous - beware! I jumped through ALL the hoops to return the merchandise to CHINA (!) (and believe me, there are A LOT of hoops to jump through!) - never got my money back, and months later got the package back in the mail! I am dumping all of these (new) items in the trash! WHERE THEY BELONG!!! Stay away from this company! You have been warned!!!!!
Response from Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative
Can you tell us the order number so that we can check it?
sabinal5
1/10/20
It is cool to shop regardless of where I am, I always go to this online store where I have been satisfied with the products I buy, especially my dresses for parties and important ceremonies.
yungk
1/10/20
My sister gave me a dress bought here. It is long and the fabric is very soft! It has a shape that fits very well at the waist as seen in the picture, I am very happy with this detail.
inalenb
1/10/20
The designs of the dresses of this online store are really excellent, it is worth it, also for the quality, there are many options to choose from.
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

You buy something and we ship you the item , which is not stealing or fraud. Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s). Purchase(swimsuits & final sale excluded) can be returned/exchanged within 15 days from the delivered date. You can ask for label. You will get authorization from us by email with a label with our return address.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

I ordered 3 items. What I was sent was not what was pictured. The items smelled to bad that it was alarming. The whole order went into the trash.

By Terry J.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

JustFashionNow is trustworthy.Up to 95% of our customers love our products and service. In fact , even for a famous and large company , there is a few negative reviews as well. You can't always please all. Hope for your understanding. But we still relay on different customers' feedback to improve our products and quality. If there is any question or confusion,please contact our customer service at https://www.justfashionnow.com/account/contactus. We will help you to resolve the issue ASAP.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

Could you please tell us your order number so that we can check it for you? If you don't know your order#, please tell us your full name as well as your shipping address.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

As we check, we responded 10 days ago.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative

I have been waiting since the beginning of February. The one item (out of 9) that arrived is horrible. I just cancelled my charge with my card for the rest minus the one item - so they can not say they sent me something...after reading all of this - scam is apparent.

By MJ T.

Sorry, such info can not be disclosed to you. If you have any issue, you are welcome to contact CS . Please log into your JustFashionNow account first and then click Contact Us to submit your message. For order status inquery, please do submit such an exact message as " Please tell me when I can expect my order." for faster response.

By Justfashion N., JustFashionNow Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JustFashionNow staff and other customers.

JustFashionNow?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.