Jumia

Jumia has a consumer rating of 4.35 stars from 36 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jumia also ranks 26th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate Jumia?

“Nigeria's Leading Online Shopping Platform”

Ifitumi S.
6/26/19

Jumia Shopping platform is the best so far that has helped many Nigerian to get access to products of different kinds from the comfort of their home. The online market store has different shops affiliated to it which makes it very rich in different products, ranging from household utensils, electronics, furniture etc. The website has a excellent homepage view that allows visitors to easily navigate through each of the pages or corners of choice depending what on what you came online to shop. The delivery of goods can be so fast or slow depending on your choice of shopping. When I use Jumia express I receive my packages earlier than when I chose another type. The customer service is always available to pick calls at the open ours of the day. The site made it in such a way that shoppers can cancel orders at anytime if by any reasons there is a change in choice of the product. What I like most about the online market is the ability of shoppers to pay on delivery; this means I can order for a product while my money is still in my custody. I only make payment when I have received my package

“Was once awesome.”

Obasi M.
12/3/17

Was awesome in the past until they started doing experiments with customer's money. This is making it a week plus they deducted money from my debit card for an order they said was invalid. Would give them a few more days to refund me before taking further actions. No serious business performs experiment(s) on a live website. Test and new features were supposed to be tested on a development console and not on a live website.

onyangob
September 11th, 2019
YOU CAN EASILY ORDER FOR A PRODUCT AND RECEIVE IT WITHIN TIME.PRODUCTS OFFERED ARE LONGLASTING AND AT A GOOD AND AFFORDABLE.
titilayos
September 5th, 2019
Jumia is one of the largest online shopping website, you can order for any products you want and get it delivered to you anywhere you are. Their delivery process is stress free and the cost of delivery is very affordable.
michaeln399
September 23rd, 2019
A hardworking person is someone who always hustle to achieve his goals.Even when he fail once he don't give up but keep trying again and again and eventually he achieve his goals.
johns4135
August 13th, 2019
Fast delivery, customer care, customer friendly, what you want is what you get.
I have been using this site for online shopping and they have never let me down. Some of my cloths, phones accessories, phones, electronic I got it from this site.
I will say their services are really good and their prices are good and friendly too.
rotimit
July 11th, 2019
Be a freelancer with a wonderful outcome when you get a chance to win a free shopping resource for the first time in the world of difference between the ages of the best of luck
haidyn1
July 23rd, 2019
They are great with the prices and variation of the products. they're also great with after sale and shipping timing it's simply overall great experience to have
modebec
July 10th, 2019
Jumia is an online store where you can buy anything online and it will be delivered to your door step in 6 to 7 working days
ajongbolog
June 3rd, 2019
I love jumia assets so much that I purchase their goods all the time,and even their goods always have better discounts and prices.jumia is one of the fast selling online platform
jobp7
July 5th, 2019
Shopping with Jumia is a choice you will never regret. Goods are available, refund is guaranteed according to stated policy.
geoffreyj20
May 19th, 2019
jumia.com.ng stores is an e-commerce site in Nigeria that help circulate a very large size goods at price that is so good to smile on. It covers various categories of commodities ranging from household appliances and up to fashion and gadgets. The delivery is almost at free home delivery when made a purchase from. This is very recommended for Nigerians in a unique life
fortuneo
May 26th, 2019
Product's bought are received with the written description and can be returned if you aren't satisfied with the product.
johna1299
June 3rd, 2019
A very nice online one stop shop with efficiency encapsulated. They supply good and quality products when ordered for online and they deliver in good faith within the time frame stipulated
godstimeg
May 24th, 2019
Over the years jumia Nigeria has proven to be the best online store in Nigeria having built a strong reputation.
okekep
May 30th, 2019
Jumia is a website where you can buy and even sell your products to Nigerians and other neighbouring countries.
You might wanna try it out.
idenyie
May 24th, 2019
This is a nice place to be, with cool UI features. I hope to enjoy my stay at this platform and also learn more from this platform.
sulaimono
May 14th, 2019
Jumia has been my no 1 online store. They are professionals. Their deliveries dont delay. They dont sell bad product. They also offer discount when you use Jumia pay. I love the discount.
cephasa
June 5th, 2018
Jumia provides the best platform for business owners (sellers) to sell remotely while buyers can get their products from the comfort of their homes and offices with little charges by Jumia and fair shipment cost. The platform is robust with training program for new users, it makes it easier for sellers to get it right and buyers happy with their transactions.
ifitumis
June 26th, 2019

Well, for me it was always about credibility and convenience.

By Eloisalem C.
See more answers (4)

Very easy, Just login to jumia app and place a call

By Adangozi O.
See more answers (4)

Like I specified in my review, Jumia needs to have a chatbot and upload videos of every product alongside the price, so that buyers can actually see what they are purchasing.

By Eloisalem C.